Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her (142174 Views)

Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by yankison(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
The body is not even nice
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
iyatrustee:
Bad market! Toke on a good day sef can go naked in front of the camera, how someone thinks he can exploit her through that avenue beats my imagination cheesy

That said, the fact that a lot of lazy peeps are out looking out to cash out big from doing nothing, absolutely nothing shows how low the society has fallen.

Also shows that the Nigerian society has become grossly irredeemable.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Glo4issy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
That was how my instagram account was hacked some days back ,before I could find out the person was already sending messages to everyone in my DM about investment whatever,the person even used one of pictures as his/her lock wallpaper with credit alert on it like it was really me. I thank God I was able to resolve it fast.....hunger is real in these country
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
This Aunty will not stop being stupid.. Mtcheeww

Scammer did you even read the post?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Pharaoh350s(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you know you came here to see the nudes toke makinwa posted, can I see your hands
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Really I don't know how someone would be comfortable spending the money of another person who probably at that time you are celebrating is weeping or planing to take his/her own life.

Before they would hide under "na wetin dem do our forefathers we dey do them" but now that Oyinbo don wise nko.
Your fellow Nigerian wey you dey scam wetin e do your forefathers.

They will call you "Hello we are calling from your bank" my next question always is "which one of my banks please" and theyld start to stammer. Foolish ignoramus.

They would flash you so that you can call back. And when you do, "Sorry sir , my father mistakingly sent a recharge card to you" so if your father mistakingly sent me a recharge card, the next thing is to flash me.

One said the same thing about a month ago and I told him " Tell your father that the two of you are fools. You are both mad" na so the guy change voice to agbero voice "ti e maa baje ni" I laugh so tey I almost piss for body.

Some would even call you by your names and think by DAT you would fall for the scam.

They pick your number and your pictures and use it to dupe people. If they know your name they'd use your name join and put you in trouble.

And what do they use the money for. Booz and harlots. Risking their lives upon nonsense.

"We wan buy Benz , we wan buy Venza"

So after buying it nko? what enjoyment is there than to enter it and drive to reach a destination, which any other vehicle can do also.
Staying behind the wheels feeling like Bill gates. blasting music up and down with jeans almost falling off their stinking butts

All na childishness.

And when they are caught, they would be looking like Four days Eba that has mucous.

With handcuffs in the hands looking like Fufu wey no get better soup to follow enter mouth.

When they wan burn them, kill them for public. Dem go dey make face like the face of fallen angels wey follow Satan commot for heaven.

Never have pity on them.

They too don make people cry and commit suicide.

So when they are caught commot face and move away.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by JasonJidenna(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
light099:

Oh, ok. I use to see some people say that too, although I've not confirmed it myself. Anyway na their wahala since they own the forum, they do anyhow sometimes. I think we need more social forums in Nigeria. NL doesn't have any competitors, thats why some shiits happen. I've also been banned many times before, initially I was pained, but later, I always wish for ban because there's always time to do important things with no distractions. Posting here everytime looks somehow to me nowadays. When I see people who have registered long ago with few posts or those who visit regularly without posting, I envy them. Social media these days is a big enemy of time and productivity except for those who use it for making money or getting clients and customers.
The lockdown is not helping matters bro.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by IMASTEX: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Even if it's real, toke is a marlian . You can't shame the shameless cheesy
Abi oh. Since when naked pikin wey dey bath for rain begin shame!
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Stoglins12(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
And if I may ask, what is the difference between these pictures? Mtscheewww.
For her mind now, she is not naked?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Anyone reading this should go and change the settings of their Facebook. So that no one would have the chance to download your pictures.

They will pick your pictures, use your names in full and all other information to dupe people.

And before Efcc will get into the bottom of the matter and discover you are not the real scammer, they would have dented your image or even got you into serious trouble.

Leaving your information and pictures online is no longer safe. Go pull your pics down.

The world is getting messier by the day.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Sar96: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Follow me on instagram @sarrich and i will follow back
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Quaddafi29: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Great courage from you Toke, but even the unedited pics kinda look nauseating. What about dressing for God?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by AsawanaDgreat: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Show us the kitten
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by DabuIIIT: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Buh sha,Toke thick for that side o!!!

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Agugbadin: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nigerians are hated all over the world because of Scammers.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Jemidan: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nobody fit scan Toke Makinwa at all

Get updated and latest news as it breaks edisbreakingnews..com

Latest and trending international headline now - Kim Jong Un reportedly in critical condition after heart surgery

for full detail visit edisbreakingnews..com now

Edis Breaking News... Quality Information is Key!!!
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by banhammy: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Salawa Abeni has taught them how to come out bold
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
The lockdown is not helping matters bro.

Hahahaha, that's why most people are always online these days, different SM challenges. Lockdown is crazy AF. You will notice number of viewers on any NL thread are way more than we get on NL on a normal day. As it is, things might not get back to normal this yr because even if COVID ends, another shiit is likely brewing somewhere. This year is very abnormal maybe since day one.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by dboo442: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
....And that was how some "body odour" photo editors tried to blackmail Mercy Eke with some nude pictures...

I wonder what some people hope to achieve.
oga you are shaking the table oh grin
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
airminem:

Breast wey u go beg to touch am sef
I'd rather manage yours

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Okoroawusa: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
IYANGBALI:
This girl is fokn ugly and her breasts don fall like naira
Send ur nude make we see how you look without your clothes on...

Anu mpama
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Send ur nude make we see how you look without your clothes on...

Anu mpama
This girl is fokn ugly and her breasts don fall like naira

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Donlanray: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
This lady with her fallen heroes!
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Ryocaj(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
How can u blackmail an Olosho with nudes.. lol
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by airminem(f): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
post=88694763:
I'd rather manage yours

IYANGBALI

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by aimmoney9: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
THE WISDOM OR SENSE IN RELEASING YOUR OWN NUDES IS THAT YOU CAN CALL THE ORINAL NUDES THE FAKE ONE OR THE EDITED/PHOTOSHOPPED ONE...

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Mistaicey2288: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Scammer did you even read the post?

You're a fool! The fact that i said what i said doesn't mean it's because of this post. I already explained reason why i said what i said in another comment i made. Why don't you go through the comments to see my reason instead of being stupid?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by FEGNO: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
She still needs to do a boobs job if the plastic surgery she claimed to have done is to make any sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.