Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her (142177 Views)

Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Vick4rill(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
whytediamond:
Person wey fit naked go Balogun market for free na him blackmailers dem wan expose for internet.

I laugh in Covik one nine grin
is just like trying to blackmail mia khalifa with nude photos
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Femeto: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
What's fake about the picture is it not you that is there?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by sweetrace(f): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
iyatrustee:
Bad market! Toke on a good day sef can go naked in front of the camera, how someone thinks he can exploit her through that avenue beats my imagination cheesy

That said, the fact that a lot of lazy peeps are out looking out to cash out big from doing nothing, absolutely nothing shows how low the society has fallen.

Have you ever seen Toke go naked in public? Do you even know her? You are the typical Nigerian who tries so hard to make yourself seem grander than you are by acting like you’re associated with your betters.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Sososo(f): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bad Badoo baddest. Toke na you get all
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by livelovelaugh: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
She doesn’t negotiate with terrorists and their threats grin grin
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by waledeji(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Even if it's real, toke is a marlian . You can't shame the shameless cheesy
So, you too dey chuck mouth for matter wey no be vehicle mater ba..wonderful

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by whytediamond(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Vick4rill:
is just like trying to blackmail mia khalifa with nude photos

When nudity is her selling point already grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by warrrrr: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
waledeji:

[/s]
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
....And that was how some "body odour" photo editors tried to blackmail Mercy Eke with some nude pictures...

I wonder what some people hope to achieve.

Hey, you dropped a controversial post some days ago but you disappeared immediately after. I saw it, wanted to quote you only to discover you deactivated your account.
The story of the blind girl. Is it true or fiction? Please say the truth.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Ferdinandu(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
The scammer is a learner. Someone who will be glad for you to release her nudes to boost her market that you are threatening with nude. I laugh in chinese

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by kayo80(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Cheap popularity.

Exactly! There is probably no blackmailer anywhere. She just did it for attention.

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Awoleesu(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
And with the unsolicited nudes we see everyday, I only wonder what difference would it make publishing someone's nude pics online!
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by apex3600: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
How can you threaten olosho with nude picture. Threat go wrong.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by onadana: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
iyatrustee:
Bad market! Toke on a good day sef can go naked in front of the camera, how someone thinks he can exploit her through that avenue beats my imagination cheesy

That said, the fact that a lot of lazy peeps are out looking out to cash out big from doing nothing, absolutely nothing shows how low the society has fallen.

She will gladly stripe nude set for just the fun and attention of it.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
And the lazy fools on nairaland are buying into this.

This slut simply wanted to her naked pic to go viral and sensing a backlash she devised this as if she was threatened.

Na who dey threaten modernized olosho with nude pictures? Go try am with the likes of Trya Banks, Madonna or Sharon Stone.

Abeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by nadesh(f): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
....And that was how some "body odour" photo editors tried to blackmail Mercy Eke with some nude pictures...

I wonder what some people hope to achieve.
They failed grin
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by OmoEpe(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rapmoney:

You may never be able to date a woman of her status in your lifetime. Don't be a kid.

Never realised a LovePeddler has status

SMH
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by YanshmasterGee(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
kayo80:
Exactly! There is probably no blackmailer anywhere. She just did it for attention.
Gbamsolutely.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Officialfarex: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
There is no difference between what she wears here and to go naked.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
iyatrustee:

no mind the scammer,i think the scammer is a secondary school boy.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
waledeji:

nah lockdown de cause am
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by apex7404: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by JasonJidenna(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
light099:

Hey, you dropped a controversial post some days ago but you disappeared immediately after. I saw it, wanted to quote you only to discover you deactivated your account.
The story of the blind girl. Is it true or fiction? Please say the truth.
Hello, are you normal?

First of all, you call the experience I shared "controversial" now you're here to ask if it's true or a fiction... Asking me to say the truth for the experience I had as if you're going to fund my account.

Next time, learn how to ask sensible questions.... As for why I deactivate the account? I was ban by a moderator.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by babyweapon: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yoruba women they swear for una
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by foreshore(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular OAP, Toke Makinwa has released her edited nude photos after a scammer tried to blackmail hair with the fake nudes.

The scammer edited Toke Makinwa's original bikini photos and attempted to scam and blackmail the OAP.

Sharing the fake photos with the threat message she received, Toke Makinwa wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PHWfQFTIQ/

Wetin dem dey release for this breast wey don fall already
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Intechnigeria(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Check out good PC products at www.intech.org.ng
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Cheap popularity.
sure. nothing of such happened. Bitch is seeking for attention as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.