Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her (142180 Views)

Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by backbone503(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
IYANGBALI:
This girl is fokn ugly and her breasts don fall like naira

You fine?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Dollabiz: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Who’res have secrets
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by gbemishile: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
U walked urself along that dirty path,so please do not complain.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by odomanis: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
bikerboy1:
For her mind now she's ahead of these blackmailers in their game.

They will shoock her soon.

Are you a blackmailer ?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by ZooOga: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
dem so-called celebs are blackmailing and releasing these pics themselves for attention, or for whatever bored reason.

recently a saw a 9ja singer in yankee done joined onlyfans.com which is majority har-lots and runs girls.

https://twitter.com/PrincessVitarah/status/1249126796542566400
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

You're a fool! The fact that i said what i said doesn't mean it's because of this post. I already explained reason why i said what i said in another comment i made. Why don't you go through the comments to see my reason instead of being stupid?

I pity your myopic ignorance.... May hunger not kill you ode
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by loswhite(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
iyatrustee:
Bad market! Toke on a good day sef can go naked in front of the camera, how someone thinks he can exploit her through that avenue beats my imagination cheesy

That said, the fact that a lot of lazy peeps are out looking out to cash out big from doing nothing, absolutely nothing shows how low the society has fallen.
Lol... nobody want to scam her she is just looking for a way to post those pictures....Afterall she is selling her market online
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Mistaicey2288: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

I pity your myopic ignorance.... May hunger not kill you ode

Hunger can never kill me because I'm okay over here. Worry about yourself more
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nzeodogwu(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Even the so called bikini photos are enough nude�, so what else do we need to see?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by PropertyBuying(f): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
hahaha,children nowadays,everytime nude and nakedness_well keep doing hekeheke.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Abiolay38: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
IYANGBALI:
This girl is fokn ugly and her breasts don fall like naira

I'm sure you meant to say 'fall like oil'
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by CaptainFM1: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
iyatrustee:
Bad market! Toke on a good day sef can go naked in front of the camera, how someone thinks he can exploit her through that avenue beats my imagination cheesy

That said, the fact that a lot of lazy peeps are out looking out to cash out big from doing nothing, absolutely nothing shows how low the society has fallen.

Even so low that all these good for nothing yeyebrity keeps creating all their nudes everywhere. And to even be proud to release same by themselves when threatened makes me to come to the conclusion.... "Society don spoil Pata-pata".
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by stchinedu: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yemike:
The scammer no get sense.
Nude wet everybody don see finish undecided

Abi o

She even dey promise to release season by season...
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by seangy4konji: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
You are threatening olonsho

Bad market for you.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by awuf2008: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2020
That is the trick been used by scammets this days. Same thing was done to Queen salawa abeni recently and she quickly published the pictures online herself.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
you still dey alive?
Where you keep vickyrotex and osusumustflow

i dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.