Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? (3977 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
She's immature! Same goes for her friends too. That or they are all hungry lots.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by merieam16(f): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
@op hw old is dat ur galfrd b4 sayin anytin
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
merieam16:
@op hw old is dat ur galfrd b4 sayin anytin
She's 23. Tall and good looking. Her presence alone can make anyone happy.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by femmoy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aidejay:
Just remove your focus from the lady and pay more attention to the friend, the next time she comes to your house her friends will be absent.

baddest...u nailed it.

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
Please what do I do?

Give her attitude that she will make amends herself without you telling her, just like flirting with her friend like someone suggested, it's going to work if she really wants to date you
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
in case u having intentions of trying to force urself on her sexually.the presence of her friend will make u behave cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by chariisGRACE(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
She does. She calls me often, like 5 times a day. I think it's because the relationship is new, so she's putting up defenses.

The babe is damn gorgeous. Tall and pretty.

OK. She calls you 5 times a day. My brother are you very loaded? If you are very loaded na money she fine come.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by merieam16(f): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
She's 23. Tall and good looking. Her presence alone can make anyone happy.
just leave her its her orientation
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by daddytime(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
cheesy cheesy
My girl likes me but her friend is a little bit jealous because I met her first before my current girlfriend.

Please lecture me.

One of my friends asked me to take my girl to the room and leave her friend in the sitting room. Don't know if it's okay or not.

No try wetin your friend suggest oh, she fit poison you.

I can't teach you to be a player man, it's not worth it.

Be contended with you girl since she loves you.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Weirdgee: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
Don't you think her friends might be interested in him too?
True talk bro.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
Okay. It's like her friend does not want me to enjoy the fruit of my labour. She had called me several times, wanted to come to my house alone but I refused.

I will advice you try what the aide guy said, show more interest in that friend whenever she brings her. nothing serious o jus do it to get ur babe closer.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
merieam16:
just leave her its her orientation
I would give her one more chance, if she messes up, I will drop her and pick another babe.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
anslem04:

I will advice you try what the aide guy said, show more interest in that friend whenever she brings her. nothing serious o jus do it to get ur babe closer.
Okay. Thanks man.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ajuju nke 21st century.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:

No try wetin your friend suggest oh, she fit poison you.

I can't teach you to be a player man, it's not worth it.

Be contended with you girl since she loves you.
Okay.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ajuju nke 21st century.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
chariisGRACE:

OK. She calls you 5 times a day. My brother are you very loaded? If you are very loaded na money she fine come.
I am not rich. There are other things women fall for you, not only money.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
in case u having intentions of trying to force urself on her sexually.the presence of her friend will make u behave cheesy
Her friend is also very pretty. She's the one spoiling my relationship asking my babe not pay me a visit alone because I turned her down even when she was secretly calling me on phone so as to come over.

If I really don't love my girl, I would have slept with her friend since.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Raeheemwayne: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Aidejay:
Just remove your focus from the lady and pay more attention to the friend, the next time she comes to your house her friends will be absent.

You, My friend - is the real MVP.

Ya comment is 98℅ certified n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by merieam16(f): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
I would give her one more chance, if she messes up, I will drop her and pick another babe.
lol, epele o mr drop nd pick. wish u luck in ur next pick. mind u d next babe will come with all her gerenation, shey be na only frds dis one bring ba

i just tot u guys should talk nd make her feel comfortable wen u guys are alone without any moves to bleep
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
merieam16:
lol, epele o mr drop nd pick. wish u luck in ur next pick. mind u d next babe will come with all her gerenation, shey be na only frds dis one bring ba

i just tot u guys should talk nd make her feel comfortable wen u guys are alone without any moves to bleep
Hahaha. You're damn funny. She's already feeling comfortable with me because of what we've discussed so far like mascara, undies and so on. cheesy

I will ask her friend to go to a fast food restaurant close to my house and eat whatever she wants while she's waiting for us. cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nat404:
Her friend is also very pretty. She's the one spoiling my relationship asking my babe not pay me a visit alone because I turned her down even when she was secretly calling me on phone so as to come over.

its like u don dey eye her friend cheesy
anyway nothing bad sha
u can discharge ur girl and start dating her friend since u say she dey trip for u cheesy

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by cooooooks(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
RAPE

Nat404:
This is really funny but I need to know why.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mine was coming with at least 5 kids when coming to visit.. Fish I nor 4give u ooo

Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
its like u don dey eye her friend cheesy
anyway nothing bad sha
u can discharge ur girl and start dating her friend since u say she dey trip for u cheesy
I have no time for these mom's daughters, who don't lack anything.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by ursamajor: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
you and that girl, don't have a future.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nat404:
She does. She calls me often, like 5 times a day. I think it's because the relationship is new, so she's putting up defenses.

The babe is damn gorgeous. Tall and pretty.

UNN girl?
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2020
AkeNathan:

UNN girl?
No.
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nat404:

cheesy wink

Nna, pass m ya
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nat404: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
AkeNathan:

cheesy wink

Nna, pass m ya
Hahahahaha. You want to enjoy a good stuff, huh?
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nat404:
Hahahahaha. You want to enjoy a good stuff, huh?

I deserve good things of life grin
Re: What Will Make A Lady To Always Come To A Man's House With Her Friends? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
wetin me go tell you be say make you make sure say you Bleep craze comot from their asses suck their toto well well drink their toto cream you go see how them go love you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? / Photos Of The Brand New Car Flavour Bought For His Childhood Friend / I Think We Dont Have Any Descent Lady In Nigeria Any More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.