Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians (47413 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 22, 2020
How many poor and vulnerable people get bank accounts.

Be like FG celebrated the 4-20 day in a grand style
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Chuksyno(m): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Audio.. Louder please..
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by papagiddy(m): 5:57am On Apr 22, 2020
This is what u have when there is no govt, No database,...No system and structures in place.... How can she achieve this
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Meme26880(f): 5:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Why build up hopes and yet nothing to show for it,instead of all this talks on social media why not put action in place and stop giving room for scammers to use this opportunity to get the little some have due to desperation

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Kemimarch16(f): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2020
They must be mad,do they use this method in other countries before they started giving them money. I'm just tired of this country,can't wait to go to my dream country (Canada)
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by papagiddy(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2020
bergs2:
It's time to start avoiding threads with these captions: very misleading. Nigeria remains a joke in the comity of nations.
And when I look at what nations like Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, even African nations who are oil producing states are doing with their revenue, I begin to wonder whether Nigeria sells coconut oil.
I tell u sir
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by patrickmuf(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Absolute nonsense. Do it or rather shut the f up.

Nothing seems to be working in this country. Global crude oil price has plunged to an all time low but our useless leaders won't cut down the price of fuel but once crude oil price picks up as will likely be the case after the pandemic, trust the idiotic politicians to increase the price of fuel disproportionately...No light in sight, we are in for a rough ride...
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Corrinthians(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2020
An afterthought. They're simply trying to find a way to answer the question of how beneficiaries were sorted in the last disbursements.

That question remains a very valid question and they must provide an answer to it either now or someday in future.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by ud4u: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Through bvn : How

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by AgabaIDu2: 6:03am On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
An afterthought. They're simply trying to find a way to answer the question of how beneficiaries were sorted in the last disbursements.

That question remains a very valid question and they must provide an answer to it either now or someday in future.

[/s]
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by SOFTENGR: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2020
ud4u:
Through bvn : How
This is the most intelligent comment I've seen here.
It's obvious she doesn't understand what she's saying. Otherwise, let her come and explain how.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Samnavy: 6:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Very good
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by MiztaSanchez22(m): 6:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Please how do this people sleep at night?
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Arijude(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2020
The Sadiya of a bitch is hot
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by nextstep(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2020
...because the poor and vulnerable are the ones who go through the trouble of getting bvn, paying fees, maintenance charges, etc. right?
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by apparentlylaw(m): 6:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Foolish government ...other countries would syphone money but at least they still take care of their citizens ...in this Nigeria, it's otherwise ...they just care about amassing so much wealth for their generations....

Somehow sef we are the cause of our own problem ...instead of facing our government...we face and exploit ourselves...

1 million boys - Robbing your people
Why don't they Rob the politicians

Boko haram - Killing innocent people in the name of revolution.
Why don't they kill politicians and let's become free

Policemen - Protecting the Lifes and properties of politicians.
& harrasing innocent citizens everyday instead of protecting us.

N/B - I'm from Anambra state and the deputy governor is from my side ...last week there was a robbery attempt at the shops opposite the deputy governor's house (imagine opposite his house ) the place is fully guarded with security operatives and they couldn't chase or Wade of the armed robbers that came to rob the innocent shop owners ...ThankGOd someone came and called boys to intervene..
But when it comes to the deputy governor's house ..they would be releasing bullets at intervals as shakara and guarding the place as if it is the Messiah they are protecting ....

Yahoo boys - Scamming fellow country men
Instead of using this mad skill to scam these politicians(enough money dey dier account, trust me it would go round ).

Universities - Frustrating youths
But giving big men and politicians degrees like say they write jamb or buy any application to enter university

Employment nkor - That wan na war let's not go there.

6 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nackzy: 6:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Stupid Woman very incompetent, Buhari will always apoint them cos they're birds of same feather, That office was suppose to be for a technocrat
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by lighternote: 6:11am On Apr 22, 2020
I have never seen such apathic and heartless leaders as the bunch we have in Nigeria. People are dying of hunger and you're still compiling list till there'll be no one on that list.
Now, what happens to the poorest of the poor who don't even have BVN- bank account?
Thank for our sense of communal aid, as so many rich ones are giving out food in our rural areas.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Ca4real: 6:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
They must be mad,do they use this method in other countries before they started giving them money. I'm just tired of this country,can't wait to go to my dream country (Canada)

Please carry me along oohhh.I smiley
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Jrevelation(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Ogun , Aiyelala go kill all of them

What is the meaning of these

They keep repeating the samething
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by papagiddy(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2020
This buahari girlfriend sef funny !!!

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2020
bergs2:
It's time to start avoiding threads with these captions: very misleading. Nigeria remains a joke in the comity of nations.
And when I look at what nations like Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, even African nations who are oil producing states are doing with their revenue, I begin to wonder whether Nigeria sells coconut oil.

Nigeria should do more

But those nations you mentioned

1.Russia is also an industrial nation, and earns billions from selling industrial products, and tourisim, and also sells most of its gas

2.UAE produces the same amount of oil Nigeria has, for a population of 11 million people. (And their economy is diversified to boot)

3.Saudi Arabia produces five times the amount of oil Nigeria produces for 12 million people.(And let's not even mention the billions it earns from hosting Islam's holiest site)

4.African oil producers for the most part...aren't doing much about palliatives. But a quick check....

Angola is Africa's second largest oil producer, and they have less than 40 million people

Algeria is also a large oil producer...for 37 million people.

And then there is Nigeria, an oil dependent nation, producing 2.4m barrels on a good day for 200 million people. Even without our leaders stealing the money, the revenue per person isn't much.(unless oil was selling at $139 per barrel)

Keep in mind I am not defending Buhari...but the truth is, Nigeria is not rich. We produce too little oil for a very large population. If we wanted to be like Saudi Arabia and UAE, we should probably tell 190million Nigerians that they are not Nigerians, and spend the oil revenue on the remaining 10 million.

Either we become an industrial nation, exporting industrial goods or else.

4 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by optimus106(m): 6:16am On Apr 22, 2020
Ernezee:
How many weeks dem don dey yarn this mata Abeg make we hear word.. If dem con even start to share money now Na only the northerners dem go share am give bcoz Na only dem b the most vulnerable for this country
If buy mistake I de dis country by 2023, I no go make the mistake wey I make for 2015

So you voted for this Buhari clueless regime and you are here writing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nwachukwu201710(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2020
This is becoming tedious
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Banter1(m): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Always with conditions. Evil people in power.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by fohiss: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Developed countries give all citizens money just to make sure say all of dem dey find because of the lockdown because dey no say staying indoor without salary isn't easy ... But our useless government say dem wan give poor Nigerians... I wonder how dem take come about d statistics of the poor Nigerians... useless government.all dey know is looting and looting and looting...

Shout-out to all the kind hearted celebrities wey dey do give away shows just to support fellow citizens..

Last last all d money wey d naija government go share nah North zone e go enter .. useless government
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by biggie73(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Nigeria is such an irresponsible State. All talks but no movement.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Shattuck(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2020
this is not a government all they are doing is just to create an illusion of a performing govt.you can't give what you dont have.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:

99% of canadians have a bank account, that's why they can pay them stimulus money easily

40% of Nigerians have a bank account...

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by EdiskyHarry: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't blame you.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by scoundrel(f): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2020
They keep saying they will, so why haven't they all this while?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds / IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.