Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians (47408 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Jabioro: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Believing this is believing 10 years corpse will rise again..
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by wink2015(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2020
This ministry should be scrapped.

You can not use Niger Delta crude oil money to be spreading to the self imposed poverty stricken northerners.

Even if you wrongly argue that the processes is justified.

It is the same corruption and nepotism that is characterising the distribution of the palliatives.

What criteria was used by Buhari girlfriend and lover Farooq to distribute the products in which his fiancé Buhari 's Katsina state had the lion share.

It is gross cheating to the south.

Southern state governor should copy the measure adopted by US Donald Trump who kicked WHO recommendation and followed their own policy in dealing with the corona virus pademic.

Ghana adopted similar measures by scaling down their lockdown so that business can start resuming.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2020
kikero:

Look, if we were to give every Nigerian 50000 naira, we would have spent our entire budget within a month.

That's how serious the problem is.

All those donations, most of them are to help build facilities, and pay for equipment. They can't take care of 10 million Nigerians.

We are not a rich country. It's the harsh truth. I'm not defending this government, infact I wish Nigerian governments past and present purusured polices that would have helped us become more productive.
Why would you give every Nigerian 50000? You have a population of about 90m as poor and vulnerable. Giving every Nigerian 50k is an academic point that does not depict reality. Stop defending govt.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Maxxim: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Wetin iyawo baba yin dey talk, she's been flaunting her wield of power recently, diverting anything possible to the north sad
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Successmind(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2020
For how long?
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Ernezee(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2020
eldeens:

Your comment gave you away, you just earned yourself a golden medal for the most brainless, it is better to be the most vulnerable with brain than the most brainless, next time try not to BUY mistake, BUY yourself a brain.

By not Buy

You slowpoke, Featherbrained can't you see that's a typographical error

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by sheyitokz(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2020
when 'll this come to pass cos we 've been reading this kinda news for the past weeks and nothing is coming out....abeg jare elo joko jooor
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by mikywonder(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Everything "to"
To to to
Ndi ara
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by apex3297: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by favour32(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Black Africans wicked die!
Palliatives don get discriminations too.
Everything for their lives get comma. Covid19 dey select customers. Nor be everybody dey vulnerable?
If some part of Europe can share €800 @every interval for lockdown, why this government Nigeria nor fit do am flat rate 20K for everybody.
The convenient people wey dey among such online transfers through BVN fit return theirs or give the less privileged neighbors.
European countries dey discriminate when dem dey post €800 to their lockdown citizens?
Why discriminate?
I pray well well.As una dey discriminate so,make covid19 discriminate to those wey dey wicked so Nigerians because na only their people and their belle dem know.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Why would you give every Nigerian 50000? You have a population of about 90m as poor and vulnerable. Giving every Nigerian 50k is an academic point that does not depict reality. Stop defending govt.

Is saying Nigeria is poor a defence of the government, or a way of saying that the government does not have any idea to make us more prosperous, after five years?

I'll say it is the latter
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by mike272(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2020
so we even have a minister in this capacity all this while?

I understand the trick here, its keep giving then hope palliative before we will soon end the lockdown.

Mad leaders
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Mayorchukwu: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2020
We are waiting
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by eldeens: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2020
Ernezee:

You slowpoke, Featherbrained can't you see that's a typographical error

You shammed yourself in a bid to Sham others. Next time try and assess yourself on what you are lacking before attacking others ��������
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2020
Good morning everyone, I'm sorry to bring my plights on here on a open forum but, I can tell you that I have no other place to turn to as I have exhausted every other limited opportunity I have. I have been having difficulty in feeding my kids and myself since last week Sunday, I'm a tailor and a single mom and I have no one else to help me. For the love of God please help me with any amount so that I can feed my hungry kids, I pray helper will not be far from you. Any amount is appreciated. Thanks and God bless you. FCMB 6794758018
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You're just making excuses for govt. There was a time Nigeria's oil wealth was enough to take care of Nigeria but it was just frittered. The cocoa, rubber and oil palm industries were allowed to die of due to the lack of vision and corruption of our leaders. So stop making it look like Nigeria has always been dependent on oil. The dependent was a choice by our leaders due to their greed and laziness

Ah the good old days....

The fact is, the majority of Nigerians were poor when we were producing cococa, rubber and palm oil.

(And even those countries that are now No1 in cocoa, rubber and palm oil have large numbers of poor people)

The reason why jobs appeared plentiful was that the whites were leaving, and we needed to replace them

Our education system was also not producing graduates in very large numbers.

It was from the 1980's when our graduation rate began exceeding the job production rate that things got worse.

That's why I promote us going industrial....and why I refused to vote for APC. or PDP. No plan to get us industrial.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Corrinthians(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How come you're not supporting govt on dis one? Be like money no reach your side o grin
Hunger is a resetter of brain cheesy
I criticise when need be and support when the need arises as well. I'm not like the typical hateful and spiteful pdp supporters who would hate and criticize NO MATTER WHAT. wink
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by otokx(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
bergs2:
It's time to start avoiding threads with these captions: very misleading. Nigeria remains a joke in the comity of nations.
And when I look at what nations like Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, even African nations who are oil producing states are doing with their revenue, I begin to wonder whether Nigeria sells coconut oil.

urine oil

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Jflex07:
But politicians have been stealing billions since 1960 up this moment.. I've watch you indirectly defend this inept politicians countless times, Please stop it!!

The amount politicans have stolen from this country from 1960-99 is about $400billion.

Which would satisfy us for some years, but the problem starts when we finish that money.

That's why Nigeria must industrialize. We have no other option.

(Plus, when it is time to prosecute politicians for stealing money, that's when most of us suddenly remember they were good people after all...so please spare me that 'looting politicians tale, because you have corrupt politicians you like to defend and you know it.)
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by femmoy(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2020
whatever the foolish FG wants to do,now is the time to do it,we have a week n few days to go and yet they are still giving us false hope. is it after the whole thing they want to send it? it would no longer be appreciated by then,whatever it is u are sending,now is the time.

foolish set of humans,I regret being a Nigerian.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Fragility6: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Isaacmacdon:
Nigerians are beginning to wakeup to the kind of leaders being shoved down their throats.

What's more shocking?
The said leaders are trying their best to fix up its loose ends. But, when a child is tired of being maltreated, I suppose you know what he or she would do.

But, our only worry when it comes to selecting credible leaders are our brothers in the core North who don't really have a sense of choice.

They're being shoved front, right and centre.
My prayer is that enlightenment comes to every nook and corner of Nigeria.
We must demand for sustainable governance.

...shoved down thier throats? oga gullible nigerians voted dem. U no dey see hw dier online warriors dey defend diz administration.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Corrinthians:
I criticise when need be and support when the need arises as well. I'm not like the typical hateful and spiteful pdp supporters who would hate and criticize NO MATTER WHAT. wink
Yeah. You forgot to summarise it as double faced ass licking
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Jflex07(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2020
kikero:

The amount politicans have stolen from this country from 1960-99 is about $400billion.

Which would satisfy us for some years, but the problem starts when we finish that money.

That's why Nigeria must industrialize. We have no other option.

(Plus, when it is time to prosecute politicians for stealing money, that's when most of us suddenly remember they were good people after all...so please spare me that 'looting politicians tale, because you have have corrupt politicians you like to defend and you know it.)
I've always been apolitical bro, you can check most of my comments here. How would i defend individuals who have cost this country so much pain and anguish. Like you earlier mentioned, these politicians have stolen about 400 million dollars or even more which if put into use can go a very long way, however, you made a valid point by saying we must industrialize which I don't see happening soon with the kind of government we have in place.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Yarimoooh: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2020
These people head no correct. I swear
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
HMN DEM WAN PLAY ANOTHER SCAM AGAIN; BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ARE ALL VULNERABLE. WE ALL NEED IT. THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BE FAIR FOR ONCE
so kogi still housed cute girls
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by spyapollos(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2020
This nonsense must stop in this country, other country give out palliative to every body even none citizens, why our own we can't even give all of our citizens, this people are wicket
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2020
kikero:

Ah the good old days....

The fact is, the majority of Nigerians were poor when we were producing cococa, rubber and palm oil.

(And even those countries that are now No1 in cocoa, rubber and palm oil have large numbers of poor people)

The reason why jobs appeared plentiful was that the whites were leaving, and we needed to replace them

Our education system was also not producing graduates in very large numbers.

It was from the 1980's when our graduation rate began exceeding the job production rate that things got worse.

That's why I promote us going industrial....and why I refused to vote for APC. or PDP. No plan to get us industrial.

Majority were not poor. Dats a blatant lie. They were not educated but not poor. Poverty started in Nigeria with rural-urban migration in the 70s and 80s when cash crops lost values due to government negligence. My grandfather was a cocoa farmer then. He was not educated but was regarded as well to do.

Jobs did not appear plentiful, they were. You're still papering by claiming excuses. Those jobs being left behind were created by the economy. The failure began when our govts refused to plan and instead started guzzling the oil money that flows freely everyday.

Do you remember Gowon saying in the 70s that Nigeria's problem was not what to spend but how to spend it? So you remember Nigeria had the first tv station in Africa and our universities were the cheapest the world over? It was corruption and waste brought by successive govts in the 80s and 90s that brought us to where we were.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Ernezee:
How many weeks dem don dey yarn this mata Abeg make we hear word.. If dem con even start to share money now Na only the northerners dem go share am give bcoz Na only dem b the most vulnerable for this country
If by mistake I de dis country by 2023, I no go make the mistake wey I make for 2015
Abeg which mistakes u make for 2015 grin, biko tell me make i observed small
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2020
kikero:

Is saying Nigeria is poor a defence of the government, or a way of saying that the government does not have any idea to make us more prosperous, after five years?

I'll say it is the latter

Saying Nigeria is poor is an indication that the situation is a natural occurrence instead of deliberate sabotage and maladministration by past leaders
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Righteousman01(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2020
I am poor and don't have money for food,,,, fg pls include me
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by apex7536: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Jamorezzi: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2020
But when we want vote for this fools , the stress no reach all this oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.