Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians (47409 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by peterjulius00(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2020
This government can be very funny at time, imagine the federal government is say they will use bvn to identify the poor when every where is hungry and no money. God save us all.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Michael11stock(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Game of Thrones Hands Us Lessons on the Chief of Staff Role

similarities of the King or Queen’s Hand and the Chief of Staff role.

https://www.enbaz.com/2020/04/game-of-thrones-hand-of-king-hands-us.html?m=1

Robert travels to Ned’s home to ask, in a near command-like request, “Ned, I need you.” This moment of vulnerability and the immediate response from Ned, bowing and expressing the honor, demonstrates the gravitas of the position.

Robert goes on to tell Ned, “We were meant to rule together.” It is at this time we truly see the Hand’s partnership with the King—someone acting in his stead and working side-by-side toward a common goal. Very similar to a modern-day Chief of Staff.

Throughout the Game of Thrones series and in the A Song of Ice and Fire books, there are lessons from the Hand applicable for anyone in or considering the Chief of Staff role. Read more

https://www.enbaz.com/2020/04/game-of-thrones-hand-of-king-hands-us.html?m=1
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Arijude:
I have past that level na. But that bitch gonna be sweet , you know that.

Bahd guy
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by bergs2: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2020
kikero:

Nigeria should do more

But those nations you mentioned

1.Russia is also an industrial nation, and earns billions from selling industrial products, and tourisim, and also sells most of its gas

2.UAE produces the same amount of oil Nigeria has, for a population of 11 million people. (And their economy is diversified to boot)

3.Saudi Arabia produces five times the amount of oil Nigeria produces for 12 million people.(And let's not even mention the billions it earns from hosting Islam's holiest site)

4.African oil producers for the most part...aren't doing much about palliatives. But a quick check....

Angola is Africa's second largest oil producer, and they have less than 40 million people

Algeria is also a large oil producer...for 37 million people.

And then there is Nigeria, an oil dependent nation, producing 2.4m barrels on a good day for 200 million people. Even without our leaders stealing the money, the revenue per person isn't much.(unless oil was selling at $139 per barrel)

Keep in mind I am not defending Buhari...but the truth is, Nigeria is not rich. We produce too little oil for a very large population. If we wanted to be like Saudi Arabia and UAE, we should probably tell 190million Nigerians that they are not Nigerians, and spend the oil revenue on the remaining 10 million.

Either we become an industrial nation, exporting industrial goods or else.
Oga don't excuse our ineptitude
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2020
"We will do this we will do that"..... Just fvcking do what should be done already dvmb fvcks..... No biday gives a sh!t. Just as these modafokas wasted time in shutting our airspace to contain this virus, they are also waiting until it is too late to do anything to calm people down. They want to wait until the state of Nigeria is in complete anarchy before they act. Other countries made moves without having to explain jack sh!t to anybody and everyone is a beneficiary. Empty fvcking barrels.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2020
bergs2:

Oga don't excuse our ineptitude

Again, is stating our problem excusing ineptitude, OR showing that whatever we have been doing for over 50 years is not working and it is time to try something new?

Plus, let's be realistic. We give every Nigerian 20000 NAIRA or even half our population 20000 naira monthly, and our account will be empty by June.

The point I am trying to make is, we are not a rich nation, and to be a rich nation we have to stop relying on selling raw materials, and rely on brain power.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by unitj(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2020
FG giving palliative to vulnerable citizen in the north, while forgetting tax payer. Is everyone not entitle to it?.... what a shame.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by RTSC: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2020
One of the most incompetent finance minister I have seen.

Even kemi is better.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by olaitonto(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2020
The Simplest Truth Is, Aside Northerners, Others Are Disregarded As Vulnerable. Shi Shi No Go Reach South, West, East. Let Us Join Forces To Relegate All Ths Old Fools.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by atobs4real(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abovebest:
Funny country..
Where the names compiled were done by partizan.
Names written were names of those loyal to the party
I am saying this from eye witness
Very very correct.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by bergs2: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
kikero:

Again, is stating our problem excusing ineptitude, OR showing that whatever we have been doing for over 50 years is not working and it is time to try something new?

Plus, let's be realistic. We give every Nigerian 20000 NAIRA or even half our population 20000 naira monthly, and our account will be empty by June.

The point I am trying to make is, we are not a rich nation, and to be a rich nation we have to stop relying on selling raw materials, and rely on brain power.
Thanks very much: I understand.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Smile4me01(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
enough of all this rich and poor are you feeding any one before even bird and animals are not working yet they feed everyday and you can't clothes yourself more than lilies of the fields despite public money you are accrued to yourself get out disasters woman
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by osazsky(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pact:
We Don Hear
For those who are yet to register,the immigration recruitment has been extended by two weeks. Tell your children/wards, friends to go and register.
https://www.nairaland.com/5733310/nigeria-immigration-service-2020-recruitment/60#88554125
there is currently an embargo on FG recruitment
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by samafooo: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Just start the payment and stop the talking
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Legendguru: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
no one has received a dime
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Fantazy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pact:
We Don Hear
For those who are yet to register,the immigration recruitment has been extended by two weeks. Tell your children/wards, friends to go and register.
https://www.nairaland.com/5733310/nigeria-immigration-service-2020-recruitment/60#88554125

Please how can I chat with you one on one? I have tried registering but I find it difficult to complete the registration. Please let's chat on any other social media platform so you can put me through. Thanks
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by guiddoti: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
In fact this nearly four weeks locked down has made everyone vulnerable even Dangote
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Kemimarch16(f): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yes o we are going together lol
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by sisisioge: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chai! They sha dont want to pay me. They will check my recharge trend and think the 10k recharges is because I have money. Awon ndi ara won't know it is work related! Retarddds!
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by pacificom: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
hrpvl3:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/21/fg-will-use-bvn-to-identify-poor-vulnerable-humanitarian-affairs-minister/
This is like fools paradise. The qualified people Don chop the money, clean mouth, and tooth picking their gum, when this headline is just out as consolation news for the unqualified fools.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nat404: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
ujluv:

All this your analysis make no sense. If that our leaders both past and present has his people at heart we will not be where we are now. We are naturally rich than most developed, under, and developing countries. They make use of what they have and their people feel the impart. Example, Singapore go and read about them.

Please stop making excuses for our failed nation and their wicked leaders.
That's correct.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Pact: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fantazy:

Please how can I chat with you one on one? I have tried registering but I find it difficult to complete the registration. Please let's chat on any other social media platform so you can put me through. Thanks
What's the issue? You can type it on that thread
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oh gosh I regret being a Nigerian
In shot a black man as a whole cry
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by MOSICATED5(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
This woman has innocent face but wicked heart
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by MNDY(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
ramzylipi:
After they don die finish, give people this small change on time and dont let them die. Haba, na wa o

I don't know what is wrong with them my brother.
Nobody knows when they will start paying into people's account. Everyday talk talk and the hunger intensifies.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by TedLawrence(f): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Those northerners they have been giving money for more than 4years now, why did you not apply BVN. I pity for Southerners!!
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by olmoRoc: 3:07am On Apr 23, 2020
how many poor Nigerians have a bank account?
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by DedeNkem: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Stop talking about it, do it already!!!
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Perfectbeing(m): 6:56am On Apr 23, 2020
FG should just give NEPA the money to distribute. They know every compound in Niger
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by omobabaoffa(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Please help save a life. Dying of hunger and I have a family of four (4) to feed. Please help a brother for the love of humanity.
GTB
Please, save a life.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Swiftbae24: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Yes this should be done so that we that don't have anything at all would partake therein too...
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by caseybrowning1: 7:22pm On May 05, 2020
Why Choose Circle City Flooring? We Serve The Greater Indianapolis Area. Offer Both Residential & Commercial Service. We Are Insured And Bonded. We Have Been In Business For 15 Years. Free In-Home Consultations. Warehouse Direct Pricing. Special Financing Available. Experienced & Professional Flooring Installers. Flooring Is What We Do Choosing A Type Of Flooring For Your Home Or Business Can Be Overwhelming, Especially With The Many Types Of Floor Covering Material And Styles Available, By Selecting Circle City Flooring, We Bring Quality Installation In A Professional And Timely Manner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls / Opinion: Most Corrupt States In Nigeria / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.