Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians (47419 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by liver123(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2020
All this story is too much, please identity them and pay
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Modsfav: 7:27am On Apr 22, 2020
If those people no wan pay this money make them better leave.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Xerherraddeen(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2020
How are you going to do with those people that are very poor and doesn't have BVN? Very myopic!
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Sheriman(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2020
NIGERIANS are tired to carry dia Shit.. These people are international Thief Thief.. Bunch of Authority Stealing Leaders
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Bbdealer(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Call off the unnecessary lockdown let people go back to their businesses. We don't need your worthless handouts. We never needed help from a government without a future
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Sholaco: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Confused government, poor v a bank account?
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by tallerSSS: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2020
This government is mad.. no be person wey get strenght for bank palava, get money or get wetin dey give am money dey get bank account? My mom in the house don't have a bank account, myself I have 3 acct but little or no money in it.
I didnt even care to enroll for the bvn. My take is they should not only use bank to give to the poor.. what about those in the remote places that don't even know the meaning of GTB or UBA
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Corbin: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2020
bergs2:
It's time to start avoiding threads with these captions: very misleading. Nigeria remains a joke in the comity of nations.
And when I look at what nations like Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, even African nations who are oil producing states are doing with their revenue, I begin to wonder whether Nigeria sells coconut oil.
stupid country

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2020
kikero:

Nigeria should do more

But those nations you mentioned

1.Russia is also an industrial nation, and earns billions from selling industrial products, and tourisim, and also sells most of its gas

2.UAE produces the same amount of oil Nigeria has, for a population of 11 million people. (And their economy is diversified to boot)

3.Saudi Arabia produces five times the amount of oil Nigeria produces for 12 million people.(And let's not even mention the billions it earns from hosting Islam's holiest site)

4.African oil producers for the most part...aren't doing much about palliatives. But a quick check....

Angola is Africa's second largest oil producer, and they have less than 40 million people

Algeria is also a large oil producer...for 37 million people.

And then there is Nigeria, an oil dependent nation, producing 2.4m barrels on a good day for 200 million people. Even without our leaders stealing the money, the revenue per person isn't much.(unless oil was selling at $139 per barrel)

Keep in mind I am not defending Buhari...but the truth is, Nigeria is not rich. We produce too little oil for a very large population. If we wanted to be like Saudi Arabia and UAE, we should probably tell 190million Nigerians that they are not Nigerians, and spend the oil revenue on the remaining 10 million.

Either we become an industrial nation, exporting industrial goods or else.
You're just making excuses for govt. There was a time Nigeria's oil wealth was enough to take care of Nigeria but it was just frittered. The cocoa, rubber and oil palm industries were allowed to die of due to the lack of vision and corruption of our leaders. So stop making it look like Nigeria has always been dependent on oil. The dependent was a choice by our leaders due to their greed and laziness
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by vineyardfarms: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Minister ! ! ! keep deceiving yourself, keep identifying the poor -vulnerable through audio, media and ncdc text messages why other nations does theirs without fanfare and propagander.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Mentorme: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2020
After they might have finished paying Northerners, knowing that most of them (including the rich) doesn't have account number.
Where we buy goods from them, they will insist that you pay in cash.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Folzye(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2020
So, According to the theory of the Federal Government of Nigeria a citizen having a minimum of #5, 000 in his/her account disqualifies such a person from getting any form of financial palliative.

I sincerely want to make this known to everyone reading this.. Your so called government or leaders are just mere clowns. In this case not clowns who are trying to be funny .. But extremely wicked clowns who run a country just like an animal farm, even some animals don't get treated like this in civilized societies... It's a big shame.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by excel101(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2020
The FG will do xyz, its almost a month now, nothing has happened. Very wicked people.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by eldeens: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Ernezee:
How many weeks dem don dey yarn this mata Abeg make we hear word.. If dem con even start to share money now Na only the northerners dem go share am give bcoz Na only dem b the most vulnerable for this country
If buy mistake I de dis country by 2023, I no go make the mistake wey I make for 2015

Your comment gave you away, you just earned yourself a golden medal for the most brainless, it is better to be the most vulnerable with brain than the most brainless, next time try not to BUY mistake, BUY yourself a brain.

By not Buy
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Truthshurts: 7:35am On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
This is getting stale. sad

Have been hearing this news since when corona cases were 2 but now see...it’s going to 800 now and nobody has gotten anything except this news.
I wish am the president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by mofebosola(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2020
There is so much hypocrisy in this government. How many of the people they have frivoluously doled out money to in Kano have BVN?

Why can't they adopt a sincere and veriviable means of reaching out to the people?

My suggestion is let the FG identify all the people on grade levels 1 - 5 in the government service at Federal, State and Local governments and pay the money into their accounts over three months (February, March and April)

And because some states will want to be fraudulent by including fictitious names, let the payroll data of February be used.

Though some may argue that this money won't touch traders, artisans, farmers etc, that's the reason I'm suggesting payment over actgree months duration do that those who received it would spend it to buy from them.

All these ideavof data base is fraught with secrecy and quite unverifiable. But this one, you can actually trace those who received it.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by 6digitscomrade: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2020
hrpvl3:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/21/fg-will-use-bvn-to-identify-poor-vulnerable-humanitarian-affairs-minister/
no political or economic scientist can cure this country Nigeria of the lootocratic virus that has defied all attempts to cure since 1960 Everytime they try the virus displays obscene and frightening harsh symptoms... now the country is deteriorating to a vegetative state..

Perhaps a divine help or euthanasia should be considered the organs operating the system are all in misery and in need or dire help..
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by JOTE(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2020
We're not seeing any impact.

Today you will do this tomorrow you will do that when a lot of people are dying of hunger in the land.

Continue to oppress the people in the name of giving palliative to them.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by eldeens: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Go down to the localities, the most vulnerable are not hidden, identify those areas, visit them and give them whatever you want to give then in cash just as you did with trader money, these people don't have bank accounts joy to talk of BVN, even if they do, some places are in total Lockdown, how will they withdraw the money. Except if there is something hidden that you are not telling us.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2020
The system is so corrupt that they would rather end the human race than be honest and sincere when handling funds meant for the masses.

It is well
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2020
kikero:

99% of canadians have a bank account, that's why they can pay them stimulus money easily

40% of Nigerians have a bank account...
That one is d fault of Nigerians too abi
What is the literacy level in 2020 Nigeria?
How did MFBs who were supposed to serve rural areas fare?
A good percentage of Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day. Tell me what exactly those will need an acct for.

More importantly, for this lockdown, traders, artisans and low income self employed should be seen as vulnerable. These classes of people have bank acct. Why haven't they been credited till now
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by betterman22(m): 7:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Make I go withdraw my 6,500 naira. Make them no count me among millionaires
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by ollypass: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Folzye:
So, According to the theory of the Federal Government of Nigeria a citizen having a minimum of #5, 000 in his/her account disqualifies such a person from getting any form of financial palliative.

I sincerely want to make this known to everyone reading this.. Your so called government or leaders are just mere clowns. In this case not clowns who are trying to be funny .. But extremely wicked clowns who run a country just like an animal farm, even some animals don't get treated like this in civilized societies... It's a big shame.
Av told anyone who cares to listen this leaders av sold Thier souls to the devil and signed a pact of wickedness before coming into power hence they only follow the mandate of Thier master Satan to inflict pain and suffering in the midst of plenty on the masses...that's why you see them making policies that make no sense
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by echesilver: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by abutreka225(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2020
this woman eeh
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by accountantben: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2020
We are all tax payers in this country. The palliative should be for every body and not some set of individuals who doesn't contribute to the national quota of the economy. So, I'm of the opinion that every individuals account is credited inrespective of the said amount.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Joefat: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Bvn kill u der, plus poor Nigeria kill u der..
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by hope4nigeria(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Okay
up till now this useless people is still identifying poor people when hunger don kill finish, Corona sef don tired of Nigeria government
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Chrisjay1998(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2020
same Story everyday, abeg joorh we are all Tired audio Money
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Joefat: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Bvn kill u der, plus poor Nigeria kill u der.. Everyone is entitled to this palliative.. If u people are claiming to give the palliative to the poor alone.. What about tax payer?. And this people are still collecting there salary..
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by divineuk(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Most of the poor and vulnerable don’t even have account or bvn. FG with their unusual scam fvck this country.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Realfrankie(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Most people are more smart in such cases, they'll go and withdraw all their money to enable them get FG share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.