Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians (47088 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Pays Suppliers Of Food For January School Feeding Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Pswagaaa(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Pact:
We Don Hear
For those who are yet to register,the immigration recruitment has been extended by two weeks. Tell your children/wards, friends to go and register.

https://www.nairaland.com/5733310/nigeria-immigration-service-2020-recruitment/60#88554125
Can someone above the age of 30 also register?
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by mrkings84(m): 6:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning!

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by shogsmania: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2020
The northern Nigeria you mean
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Itisallright: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Confused people...
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Maniyears(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2020
This may take ages to do. Hmmm Nigeria!
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Ekdv: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2020
You've started distracting cash in some states.......
Please be specific,
Name the states that have benefited so far and what is the percentage so far covered in those states.
All na scam.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by AdaoraNK(f): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Will they return to prison after Coronavirus? If no, they should thank God and amend their ways.

It means Orji Uzor Kalu will now be free.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Sidmond: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Can they stop talking for once? God dey
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Emmyxto(m): 6:30am On Apr 22, 2020
How many times will u keeping this without action?
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by TruthSpeaker: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2020
BURAHI BABE AT WORK. SHE WILL DO AND UNDO AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. WHAT ABOUT VERY POOR NIGERIANS LIVING IN VILLAGES THAT ARE TOO POOR TO OWN AN ACCOUNT OR ARE STARK ILLITERATES SO DON’T EVEN SEE BANKING AS AN OPTION? THIS IS ANOTHER EASY WAY TO SWINDLE BILLIONS.
TO BE TRUTHFUL, THERE IS WAY TO TRUST ANY OPTION THE GOVERNMENT PUTS IN PLACE.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by weedfada(m): 6:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Everyday "We shall"...
"We are going to"...
"We will"...
Fucktards!

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by AerialMapper: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2020
You know!! These clowns should just shut up about this Conditional Cash Transfers.

Doling Out money to the “poorest of the poor” and “vulnerable” is not Conditional Cash Transfer.

They should call it by any other name but not CCT
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by realstars: 6:34am On Apr 22, 2020
If I May Ask, How Maney Poor People Get Bank Account? Those That Has., How Maney Has Accesse To The Account?

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by guru90: 6:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Look at this fool...... But paying Northerners brother and Sister, you will not Use BVN to identify poor people over there. Abi.......

Madam make una stop deceiving una selves there......

WE ARE NOT FOOLS LIKE YOU PEOPLE THERE....
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by fohiss: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2020
With due respect..please dis is not an excuse.. naija is populated so as our revenue too ..if you say we should reduce our population dat means you're in line with bill gate that said we should reduce our population in Africa (meaning killing Africa citizens) which is devilish... let me just give you an eye opening..Let's forget about our resources let's focus on the donations many companies drop to help her citizens naija due to d virus epidemic... Many companies and some personal dropped billions and many also drop millions which means even if you drop 100k to 1M per person per month which means they will still be enough to take care of her citizens even Europe also drop their billion in support too, so are you telling me before the European drop does money dey concluded that naija is a poor country For me if they looked forward to poor countries I guest dey will locate other countries, I don't want to mention names but we all know..
Only one billion will do well but what dey come up wit is dat dey have share more Dan 100 Billions to poor Nigerians ..how did dey do it ... A good mind set should not take side because d more u try to defends d useless government d more we are been fooled...
Check canada ..turkey.. European nations and so on.. they pay their citizens and pay other nationals too living in their own country or are you now telling me that Canada pay only their poor citizens...? Naija is a scam all because of the youth because the youth are busy defending dem for doing nothing..

kikero:

Nigeria should do more

But those nations you mentioned

1.Russia is also an industrial nation, and earns billions from selling industrial products, and tourisim, and also sells most of its gas

2.UAE produces the same amount of oil Nigeria has, for a population of 11 million people. (And their economy is diversified to boot)

3.Saudi Arabia produces five times the amount of oil Nigeria produces for 12 million people.(And let's not even mention the billions it earns from hosting Islam's holiest site)

4.African oil producers for the most part...aren't doing much about palliatives. But a quick check....

Angola is Africa's second largest oil producer, and they have less than 40 million people

Algeria is also a large oil producer...for 37 million people.

And then there is Nigeria, an oil dependent nation, producing 2.4m barrels on a good day for 200 million people. Even without our leaders stealing the money, the revenue per person isn't much.(unless oil was selling at $139 per barrel)

Keep in mind I am not defending Buhari...but the truth is, Nigeria is not rich. We produce too little oil for a very large population. If we wanted to be like Saudi Arabia and UAE, we should probably tell 190million Nigerians that they are not Nigerians, and spend the oil revenue on the remaining 10 million.

Either we become an industrial nation, exporting industrial goods or else.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Chuksmonika(m): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2020
these people are just shameless,tueh!....who cursed this country?

While other countries are paying their citizens monthly,our own so called leaders are running around in circles,different stories each day.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by humblebobojay(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmm God help us o they wan play prank on us again, they can never do that even if they wan do it its that time you will hear the money don sink or fire get the money mtcheeeew
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by guru90: 6:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Chuksmonika:
these people are just shameless,tueh!....who cursed this country?

While other countries are paying their citizens monthly,our own so called leaders are running around in circles,different stories each day.

No mind these foolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Tyriq: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Isaacmacdon:
Nigerians are beginning to wakeup to the kind of leaders being shoved down their throats.

What's more shocking?
The said leaders are trying their best to fix up its loose ends. But, when a child is tired of being maltreated, I suppose you know what he or she would do.

But, our only worry when it comes to selecting credible leaders is our brothers in the core North who don't really have a sense of choice.

They're being shoved front, right and centre.
My prayer is that enlightenment comes to every nook and corner of Nigeria.
We must demand for sustainable governance.

Stop shifting goal post and call a spade a spade, we all know those that shoved this present thieves on Nigerians. The ones that see nothing wrong in this present government because they have an ambition
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by zakas: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2020
This is what u people will keep saying u til the pandemic is over. Slow pokes
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Audio money. This people can be very funny sometimes. The money is enough to go round. Them saying they will identify the poor is just an excuse because they know that only very few will benefit from it
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2020
bunch of irredeemable THIEVES robbing Peter to pay Paul in the GUISE of most VULNERABLE!
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2020
fohiss:
With due respect..please dis is not an excuse.. naija is populated so as our revenue too ..if you say we should reduce our population dat means you're in line with bill gate that said we should reduce our population in Africa (meaning killing Africa citizens) which is devilish... let me just give you an eye opening..Let's forget about our resources let's focus on the donations many companies drop to help her citizens naija due to d virus epidemic... Many companies and some personal dropped billions and many also drop millions which means even if you drop 100k to 1M per person per month which means they will still be enough to take care of her citizens even Europe also drop their billion in support too, so are you telling me before the European drop does money dey concluded that naija is a poor country For me if they looked forward to poor countries I guest dey will locate other countries, I don't want to mention names but we all know..
Only one billion will do well but what dey come up wit is dat dey have share more Dan 100 Billions to poor Nigerians ..how did dey do it ... A good mind set should not take side because d more u try to defends d useless government d more we are been fooled...
Check canada ..turkey.. European nations and so on.. they pay their citizens and pay other nationals too living in their own country or are you now telling me that Canada pay only their poor citizens...? Naija is a scam all because of the youth because the youth are busy defending dem for doing nothing..

Look, if we were to give every Nigerian 50000 naira, we would have spent our entire budget within a month.

That's how serious the problem is.

All those donations, most of them are to help build facilities, and pay for equipment. They can't take care of 10 million Nigerians.

We are not a rich country. It's the harsh truth. I'm not defending this government, infact I wish Nigerian governments past and present purusured polices that would have helped us become more productive.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by adslipps: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2020
They should just call of this lockdown let ppl go look for their daily bread.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Tyriq:

Stop shifting goal post and call a spade a spade, we all know those that shoved this present thieves on Nigerians. The ones that see nothing wrong in this present government because they have an ambition

That's true.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by bigiyaro(m): 6:53am On Apr 22, 2020
what a male scammer can do, a female one can do better. All Nigerians are vulnerable except politicians, police, army, NEPA and all senior civil servants. Remove these idiot and pay the rest.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by PHijo(m): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2020
This was Atiku Abubakar 's idea but channels being the biased outfit that they are is making it look like Tinubu is behind it.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Pact: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Pswagaaa:

Can someone above the age of 30 also register?
There is no harm in trial. Yes, you can
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by Wizzler: 6:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
HMN DEM WAN PLAY ANOTHER SCAM AGAIN; BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ARE ALL VULNERABLE. WE ALL NEED IT. THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO BE FAIR FOR ONCE
True o.. just watch.. something will burn again
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by StandardJohn(m): 6:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Because poverty will be written all over the account. If God fails to punish u guys, I will make heaven for sure.
Re: Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians by damysill: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2020
This country
Our leaders don't have plans for us at all .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) / Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.