Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven (6186 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:24am On May 20, 2020
Mira4Ashawo:
I'm not a Christian but you and your pastor are a big disgrace to Christianity
only if you truly understand that God's ways are not our ways.My pastor knows exactly what he's saying
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:26am On May 20, 2020
Rozz:
Do you believe as a Christian that some non Christians will make heaven as well?I remembered when one of our senior pastor once told us that being a Christian does not guarantee you heaven and that some non Christians will make heaven as long as they are good and obedient to God.Do you think He's right?

Only those Jesus said will enter His kingdom, will enter His kingdom.

1. Only those who become as children will enter the kingdom of God

Matthew 18 vs 3-4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Then he(Jesus) said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
4 The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.

2. The righteous shall inherit the Kingdom of God, so also the Poor in spirit(Broken)

Matthew 25 vs 31-40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left.
34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,
36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’
37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’
40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[f] you did it to me.’
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Mira4Ashawo(f): 4:27am On May 20, 2020
[s]
Rozz:
only if you truly understand that God's ways are not our ways.My pastor knows exactly what he's saying
[/s] shut up muslim
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:29am On May 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Only those Jesus said will enter His kingdom, will enter His kingdom.

1. Only those who become as children will enter the kingdom of God

2. The righteous shall inherit the Kingdom of God, so also the Poor in spirit(Broken)

Who are the righteous?or you think just been a Christian makes you righteous?
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:30am On May 20, 2020
Mira4Ashawo:
shut up muslim
lol,you can make your point without being harsh
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On May 20, 2020
Rozz:
Who are the righteous?or you think just been a Christian makes you righteous?
Christianity has nothing to do with Righteousness.
The righteous are those who trust in God and obey the following commandments in bold.

Matthew 25 vs 31-40
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left.
34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,
36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’
37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’
40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[f] you did it to me.
The same is the rock on which the church of Christ is built(the very commands Jesus gave Peter in John 21
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Mira4Ashawo(f): 4:38am On May 20, 2020
Rozz:
sorry. I'm typing a voluminous article to submit to a client and network frustrated so i lost the whole write up, had to start again sorry for venting the anger on u.

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:39am On May 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Christianity has nothing to do with Righteousness.
The righteous are those who trust in God and obey the following commandments in bold.

The same is the rock on which the church of Christ is built(the very commands Jesus gave Peter in John 21
your response has justified what my pastor said in a way.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:41am On May 20, 2020
Mira4Ashawo:
sorry. I'm typing a voluminous article to submit to a client and network frustrated so i lost the whole write up, had to start again sorry for venting the anger on u.
nothing serious dear.sorry about the lost write up.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On May 20, 2020
Rozz:
your response has justified what my pastor said in a way.

But did your pastor tell you exactly who will make Heaven?

See the command Jesus gave Peter below. Notice how the command is the summing of the details Jesus provided in Matthew 25 vs 31-40 about who will make Heaven?

John 21 vs 15-19
15 When they finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these other men love me?”
Peter answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”
Then Jesus said to him, “Take care of my lambs.[c]”
16 Again Jesus said to him, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?”
Peter answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”
Then Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”
17 A third time Jesus said, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?”
Peter was sad because Jesus asked him three times, “Do you love me?”
He said, “Lord, you know everything. You know that I love you!”
Jesus said to him, “Take care of my sheep.
18 The truth is, when you were young, you tied your own belt and went where you wanted. But when you are old, you will put out your hands, and someone else will tie your belt. They will lead you where you don’t want to go.”
19 (Jesus said this to show how Peter would die to give glory to God.) Then he said to Peter, “Follow me!”

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by mira4u: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Rozz:

That dude is not happy with life, ignore him. That's how rude, ill mannered n harsh he is. Always cussing and bullying people on nairaland. Several accounts he opened has been banned cos of rudeness.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
mira4u:

That dude is not happy with life, ignore him. That's how rude, ill mannered n harsh he is. Always cussing and bullying people on nairaland. Several accounts he opened has been banned cos of rudeness.
lol,all the same he has apologized.Thanks
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2020
Rozz:
lol,all the same he has apologized.Thanks
how are you?
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
how are you?
i am fine,hope you are fine too
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2020
Rozz:
i am fine,hope you are fine too
I'm not fine at all. This lockdown isn't helping matters.
Armed robbers visited us last night and carted away much valuables including my precious laptop that I've been using to earn money in this lockdown period.
I'm so depressed right now.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
I'm not fine at all. This lockdown isn't helping matters.
Armed robbers visited us last night and carted away much valuables including my precious laptop that I've been using to earn money in this lockdown period.
I'm so depressed right now.
sorry about that,depression isn't a good thing.Be strong
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Deicide: 2:42pm On May 22, 2020
Christianity, as long as you accept Jesus as you personal Lord and saviour, you are going to heaven straight!

Doesn't matter if you killed 2 million people as long as you say the words even 2 minutes before you die, heaven is sure for you.

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2020
Rozz:
sorry about that,depression isn't a good thing.Be strong
thank you. Let's discuss via pm please
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
Deicide:
Christianity, as long as you accept Jesus as you personal Lord and saviour, you are going to heaven straight!

[s] Doesn't matter if you killed 2 million people as long as you say the words even 2 minutes before you die, heaven is sure for you.[/s]
death bed repentance is an error
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On May 22, 2020
Deicide:
Doesn't matter if you killed 2 million people as long as you say the words even 2 minutes before you die, heaven is sure for you.
Not in the way you Christian's have reduce the act. Majority of those who proclaim they are Christians are not going to make heaven at all. Christ was clear on what the criteria was to make heaven and all of those who do not do what He said to do, even those who practice their own brand of righteousness, are not going to make it. It is really as simple as that.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by JoradOz(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2020
Text me @ +2347053450467 on WhatsApp to be added to my "Atheism vs. Religions WhatsApp group chat".
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Liposure: 11:26pm On May 22, 2020
Rozz:
Do you believe as a Christian that some non Christians will make heaven as well?I remembered when one of our senior pastor once told us that being a Christian does not guarantee you heaven and that some non Christians will make heaven as long as they are good and obedient to God.Do you think He's right?
according 2 luke10:25-29 heaven is sure. as long as u luv your neighour as ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On May 22, 2020
Liposure:
according 2 luke10:25-29 heaven is sure. as long as u luv your neighour as ursef.
What about Loving God with all of your heart, mind, body and soul? What about dying to self, picking up one's cross and following Jesus? What about hating father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband, children, for Jesus? etc. Was Jesus joking when He said no one who could not do all that and more was worthy of being his disciple? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Liposure: 12:18am On May 23, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What about Loving God with all of your heart, mind, body and soul? What about dying to self, picking up one's cross and following Jesus? What about hating father, mother, sister, brother, wife, husband, children, for Jesus? etc. Was Jesus joking when He said no one who could not do all that and more was worthy of being his disciple? undecided undecided undecided undecided
those are secondary
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On May 23, 2020
Liposure:
those are secondary
Secondary you say!
Did Jesus know of this before He said that those who love Him will Obey His commandments? shocked shocked shocked shocked Did He know this when He suggested that only those who are like Childen will enter His Kingdom? It must have skipped Jesus' mind when He said only the righteous shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?
Well, you know what that makes Jesus then -- A liar, and a fraud by your assertion.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Judybash93(m): 2:02am On May 23, 2020
ursamajor:
If you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, you won't make heaven m

So, you mean that majority of the population of China and India are going to the Christian hell cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by rationalhuman(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2020
Well said, I wish we all would be like India or China,
In reality here we are already living in hell like situation.

Judybash93:

So, you mean that majority of the population of China and India are going to the Christian hell cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rozz:
The person below has contrary opinions and believes some non Christians can make heaven only if you don't accept the mark of the beast. Again my pastor said some muslims believes in crist and coming back of Christ and those ones will make heaven if their good deeds surpasses the evil deeds, and he said some of our forefathers who never got the message of Christ will also make heaven if they are good,so only God knows how He will pass his judgement.
Interesting!
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
fairheart:
Interesting!
you can see I don't subscribe to all jw doctrines.lol

2 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
you can see I don't subscribe to all jw doctrines.lol
I see! As for your friends, I had to be very serious with them in the context of that subject.
You don't play with people when they say they are not playing with you.
If they wanted to play, I sabi play well, well grin
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
fairheart:

I see! As for your friends, I had to be very serious with them in the context of that subject.
You don't play with people when they say they are not playing with you.
If they wanted to play, I sabi play well, well grin

If JWs don't play you won't be saying so many good things about us.
Everything you typed in the other thread totally differs from the experience Rozz had with JWs. In fact it's on Nairaland that she started referring to me as her sugar daddy when people began suspecting the cordiality some even accused me of having secret affairs with her.
But before all that i've made myself clear to her that only JWs are worshipers of our God.
So don't be offended my friend, we can do so many other things together, it's only the sacred aspect that we'll have to part ways! smiley

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:

If JWs don't play you won't be saying so many good things about us.
Everything you typed in the other thread totally differs from the experience Rozz had with JWs. In fact it's on Nairaland that she started referring to me as her sugar daddy when people began suspecting the cordiality some even accused me of having secret affairs with her.
But before all that i've made myself clear to her that only JWs are worshipers of our God.
So don't be offended my friend, we can do so many other things together, it's only the sacred aspect that we'll have to part ways! smiley
see my sugar daddy stylishly denying me lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bizzare! Unclad Bath In ‘pool Of Bethesda WARNING: VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADV ’ / Pastor John Hagee Apologizes For Referring To Catholic Church As ‘Great LovePeddler’ / Why Can't The Post Of A General Overseer Be Rotated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.