Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven (6181 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:

You guess? Why guess when you can remove all doubt.
You should go to the health forum if you have a problem with your dick..

Or you could stick it around here and maybe one of these Jesus people will come by with a healing for your disease.. as y'all say, 'it is well'.

Adios.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by ursamajor: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2020
HappyPagan:

You should go to the health forum if you have a problem with your dick..

Or you could stick it around here and maybe one of these Jesus people will come by with a healing for your disease.. as y'all say, 'it is well'.

Adios.
happypagan You don't sound happy, what is the problem?
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:

happypagan You don't sound happy, what is the problem?
I'm unhappy this morning. Had a full breakfast... No beer to wash it down. How's your day going?
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2020
finalboss:

Sounds dumb to me anyways. Heaven doesn't exist
Oh Yes!
it will sound dumb to a dumb person.
I've never seen people as dumb as atheists, Now tell me, what will happen when you die?

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2020
We are saying the same thing bro.... Believe in Jesus's teachings and salvation and you're saved. not necessarily doctrines. But without Jesus Christ, there's no salvation for any human.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2020
We are saying the same thing bro.... Believe in Jesus's teachings and salvation and you're saved. not necessarily doctrines. But without Jesus Christ, there's no salvation for any human.
[b][/b]We are saying the same thing bro....
Believe in Jesus's teachings and salvation and you're saved.
not necessarily doctrines.
But without Jesus Christ, there's no salvation for any human.We are saying the same thing bro....
But without Jesus Christ, there's no salvation for any human.
We are saying the same thing bro....
But without Jesus Christ, there's no salvation for any human.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Oh Yes!
it will sound dumb to a dumb person.
I've never seen people as dumb as atheists, Now tell me, what will happen when you die?
What happens to everyone else. You go off.. like an old phone. Your corpse ( yeah, those fingers and brain you think are real) will be devoured by maggots, if you are lucky.

For all facts and purpose, your existence will be over. Like all other life experiences.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2020
HappyPagan:

What happens to everyone else. You go off.. like an old phone. Your corpse ( yeah, those fingers and brain you think are real) will be devoured by maggots, if you are lucky.

For all facts and purpose, your existence will be over. Like all other life experiences.
Have you gone to a cemetary or mortuary in the midnight before?
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by ursamajor: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2020
HappyPagan:

I'm unhappy this morning. Had a full breakfast... No beer to wash it down. How's your day going?
Eh sorry. My day's going fine.
Have a great day tho.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Can you be born again without christ?
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

No, but I have lived with dead people.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:

Eh sorry. My day's going fine.
Have a great day tho.
You too. Let me go find my beer.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

please what happens in the cemetery or mortuary at night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
Do you believe as a Christian that some non Christians will make heaven as well?I remembered when one of our senior pastor once told us that being a Christian does not guarantee you heaven and that some non Christians will make heaven as long as they are good and obedient to God.Do you think He's right?
It is not possible for non Christians to be in heaven.

Heaven is not what you 'make' in the first place.
Heaven is the throne of God and the abode of his angels and nothing unclean can dwell with God. Satan and his Angel's were throw out from heaven because they became unclean.

Before the coming of Jesus nobody went to heaven not even Abraham, it was only after the death of Jesus that christ went to the grave to manifest to them and they became perfect.
Jesus said except a man is born again he cant see the kingdom of God. Without faith in Jesus you cant be reborn.
John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

1 Like

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Can you be born again without christ?
But Christ died to set everyone free. Not only believers.. everybody. You believe , you don't believe, his salvation covers all.

Being born again is just extra curricular work.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by StrikeBack(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:
If you do not believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, you won't make heaven m
if you dont believe that rakmanjara slept for your sins, you wont make Connecticut
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
please what happens in the cemetery or mortuary at night?
Demons taking the shape and form of the dead people roam those places by those times.
Worldly people say its the spirit of the dead, but christains know its a lie.

mortuary attendants always attest to this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2020
solite3:
It is not possible for non Christians to be in heaven.

Heaven is not what you 'make' in the first place.
Heaven is the throne of God and the abode of his angels and nothing unclean can dwell with God. Satan and his Angel's were throw out from heaven because they became unclean.

Before the coming of Jesus nobody went to heaven not even Abraham, it was only after the death of Jesus that christ went to the grave to manifest to them and they became perfect.
Jesus said except a man is born again he cant see the kingdom of God. Without faith in Jesus you cant be reborn.
John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.
I have problems with your statement regarding Abraham,its totally false.Have you forgotten Abraham was a prophet of God? Jesus didn't do any grave manifestation to them,Him and other prophets were righteous and they are all citizens of heaven
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Yeah happypagan, "Christ died to set everyone free"
but there's a work all Man must do for himself, you're not free untill you confess the lordship of Christ!

You're an atheist but you derive joy mocking christainity, it seems you have a wrong perception about christainity....
christainity is not as easy as pastor chris preaches.
Christainity is hard and full of trials.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Mabpaine(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
The person below has contrary opinions and believes some non Christians can make heaven only if you don't accept the mark of the beast. Again my pastor said some muslims believes in crist and coming back of Christ and those ones will make heaven if their good deeds surpasses the evil deeds, and he said some of our forefathers who never got the message of Christ will also make heaven if they are good,so only God knows how He will pass his judgement.
we are Christians I want to believe. I think we should follow the scriptures (2Tim 2:14) and avoid arguments.. Arguments is born out of lack of basis.. let's define our believes by the scriptures not by what we think or heard only.. Your Pastor may be right but did He support it with the scriptures? How do you know He is saying the truth or any of us are saying the truth?

Let's base our points on what the scripture says

There are obviously 3 phases to this topic:
PHASE 1 people in the era before the coming of Christ

These people are splitted into two (the Jews and the Gentiles which means any one who isnt a Jew). The Jews were given the Law which they were commanded to follow and breach of this law is punishable by one penalty or the other e.g Death, Restitution, etc as we read in the pentateuch. It's by these punishments there soul is redeemed. ACHAN who stole in the days of Joshua (Josh 7) is a good example.

As for the gentiles in those days, I honestly cant say much except for those who were saved based on their affiliations with the Jews such as RUTH, RAHAB THE PROSTITUTE, ETC. I'll personally read more about gentiles of old though cos I have never paid much attention to their lives. grin

PHASE 2 people in the Era After Christ's First coming
The Jews and Gentiles who received Christ are combined into One ( The believing Jews and the believing Gentiles)
In Luke 14:16 Jesus gave us an idea of what's up, He made it clear that the Jews were primary receipients of Christ salvation but because of their refusal to accept him, He will bring the gentiles into the fold.

In Matt 15:26 Jesus told the woman that It's not right to give the meat which belongs to the Children (JEWS) to Dogs (Gentiles) but after hearing the woman's response which shows faith in Him, He adhered.

Even apostle Paul said we gentiles are saved by Christ's grace not our good deeds (Eph 2:cool

I can go on with many verses to make us understand that Salvation comes only from Christ.

Jesus Himself said no one can come to the father except through Him.. By saying We can be saved through good deeds means we call Him a liar that We can go behind him.

He said He's the way, He's the gate.. but we are saying we can pass the back door called good deeds.

As for the Jews who didnt accept Him because they have always know themselves to be the children of God, He has these verse to say Luke 14:16.

PHASE 3 the era of the great Tribulation ie after Rapture
The major thing is not to receive the mark as we all know.. But from what the book of Revelations taught us, It will take the grace of Christ to escape the pain and hardship of those times without receiving Christ. People may try to go with their strong mind but their powers will fail them cos there is only so much they can take before they succumb. Only Christ can help those people in those times even in this present time sef (Matt11:28)..

Which means it's better to find Christ and find Safety than risk going in with your strength which may fail you..

All in all EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST Who is The Way, The Truth and The Life wink

2 Likes

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
but there's a work all Man must do for himself, you're not free untill you confess the lordship of Christ!

You're an atheist but you derive joy mocking christainity, it seems you have a wrong perception about christainity....
Do you problems with pastor Chris preachings
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Yeah sis
he's right about abraham, before Jesus came Abraham was in Hell not hell fire, but when Jesus died he went to Hell and took the keys, freed up the prophets and saints and took them to heaven.
Heaven started with Jesus.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
Do you problems with pastor Chris preachings
Yea he churns out thousands of atheists and loose christains each year with his "liberal Gospel"
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Yea he churns out thousands of atheists and loose christains each year with his "liberal Gospel"
you are wrong.lol
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by HappyPagan: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Well, he could have shown me a little respect by asking for my permission before dying for my sins. I want to sin, who send am? Definitely not me.. so why I go send am now? undecided

But the thing I like about Jesus is he lived only 33 years, so he didn't have much time to piss off a whole lot of people.. you, his followers on the other hand, can be so so.. something else...

Maybe I do. Or you simply do not share mine. Maybe, it's you who has a wrong perspective.

As per your accusation, I derive joy from a lot of things. Mocking Christianity isn't one of them - that is a public service I am doing.

Please, step down from that pulpit you are setting up for yourself. I didn't come to this life to carry a dead man's cross.

Sorry, bro. You can always choose to summon courage and leave that religion - apart from heaven after death, what useful reward does it offer?

Whats the point of living forever is all you gonna do is sing songs for Jesus all day? You could just give him an iPod or something.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Yeah sis
he's right about abraham, before Jesus came Abraham was in Hell not hell fire, but when Jesus died he went to Hell and took the keys, freed up the prophets and saints and took them to heaven.
Heaven started with Jesus.
Did you say Abraham was in hell? where are getting this wrong assertion from. kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
you are wrong.lol
Your opinion dear.
Christainity is not as easy as he preaches....
The early christains have set the precedence, a true christain will/must face the trials and persecution of the early apostles, its high time he starts telling people that truth.
why doesn't he elaborate on the dreadful prophecies in the book of Revelations?
Are you a member of christ embassy?
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Your opinion dear.
Christainity is not as easy as he preaches....
The early christains have set the precedence, a true christain will/must face the trials and persecution of the early apostles, its high time he starts telling people that truth.
why doesn't he elaborate on the dreadful prophecies in the book of Revelations?
Are you a member of christ embassy?
Dont say what you don't know.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
Dont say what you don't know.lol
I'm sure of the things i said over there.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
Did you say Abraham was in hell? where are getting this wrong assertion from. kai
Matt.27: 51-53 read it.
Jesus went to hell when he died. acts.2: 31-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rozz:
I have problems with your statement regarding Abraham,its totally false.Have you forgotten Abraham was a prophet of God? Jesus didn't do any grave manifestation to them,Him and other prophets were righteous and they are all citizens of heaven
Abraham was not a prophet, Abraham and other old testament saints were believers in the true God, yahweh they became righteous by their faith.

These people died without recieving the promises which they sought, these promises can only be fulfilled in Christ.

How could Christ be the Lord of both the dead and the living if he didnt visit both places?

Romans 14:9
For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years / Who Invented The Trinity? / The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.