Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven (6178 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
see my sugar daddy stylishly denying me lol
You this girl sef person no dey follow you play? embarassed

Abegi them go tek this thing serious like say na true o! undecided
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:

You this girl sef person no dey follow you play? embarassed

Abegi them go tek this thing serious like say na true o! undecided
not bothered
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
not bothered
You takes everything just too lightly! undecided

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:
You takes everything just too lightly! undecided
its still a faceless forum
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
its still a faceless forum

You get liver you this girl hen! undecided
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:

You get liver you this girl hen! undecided
yes,but only for this faceless forum
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:

If JWs don't play you won't be saying so many good things about us.
Everything you typed in the other thread totally differs from the experience Rozz had with JWs. In fact it's on Nairaland that she started referring to me as her sugar daddy when people began suspecting the cordiality some even accused me of having secret affairs with her.
But before all that i've made myself clear to her that only JWs are worshipers of our God.
So don't be offended my friend, we can do so many other things together, it's only the sacred aspect that we'll have to part ways! smiley

Your reputation and the opportunity to influence and win a friend in every situation goes hand in hand. I didn't see the attached picture before I said what I said. There are ways we should not talk on a social media if we want people to take us for who we are. Look at the attached picture, did you actually feel comfortable typing and using these words on someone?
I've said I'm not offended; I think your friend, Rozz, is kindhearted. She's still the reason I'm responding to you, because I see you guys are friends.
Give me example of one of the many other things we can do together? If it align with my interest, consider me won over.

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

Your reputation and the opportunity to influence and win a friend in every situation goes hand in hand. I didn't see the attached picture before I said what I said. There are ways we should not talk on a social media if we want people to take us for who we are. Look at the attached picture, did you actually feel comfortable typing and using these words on someone?
I've said I'm not offended; I think your friend, Rozz, is kindhearted. She's still the reason I'm responding to you, because I see you guys are friends.
Give me example of one of the many other things we can do together? If it align with my interest, consider me won over.

My guy i'm not hungry for friendship, i've gotten more than enough both home and abroad. Rozz chose me not the other way round, she did everything manly possible to get at me, told me some things about herself and i feel there is nothing attached to it, the young lady just want to know more about life so i concluded in my mind to become her friend on social media.
So please we talk here about so many things but when it comes to FAITH JWs will not hesitate to tell you our stand.
Once again you're welcome as a friend and well meaning neighbour but not as my brother! That was the only thing that led to all these, i was comfortable with the way you introduced yourself but as my brother, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that belongs to only JWs.
That's why i never for once refer to Rozz as my sister because she's not JW! smiley
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

My guy i'm not hungry for friendship, i've gotten more than enough both home and abroad. Rozz chose me not the other way round, she did everything manly possible to get at me, told me some things about herself and i feel there is nothing attached to it, the young lady just want to know more about life so i concluded in my mind to become her friend on social media.
So please we talk here about so many things but when it comes to FAITH JWs will not hesitate to tell you our stand.
Once again you're welcome as a friend and well meaning neighbour but not as my brother! That was the only thing that led to all these, i was comfortable with the way you introduced yourself but as my brother, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that belongs to only JWs.
That's why i never for once refer to Rozz as my sister because she's not JW! smiley

The boy is just funny walahi talahi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So he taught JWs wants his friendship shey? grin grin grin

Who wants to make friends with someone that takes up issues without taking time to verify things? 1Thessalonians 5:21

His friend screenshot part of an ongoing discussion and pasted it, he never cared to know what prompted the harsh words, and he's now posting it as if he knew what ensued before and after!

Well my advice goes for Rozz.
Be careful and open your eyes, shine am well well, this boy wants to date you, all this hide and seek game is just old tricks, you can learn from his way of judgment, if you fall for him your life is not safe o! The man that stabbed his wife to death and drank poison must have gotten some bad reports about his wife and immaturity led him to take rash decisions instead of calmly asking questions to know what really happened from a lady his been dating for years even engaged to!
I can see fairheart is running after you but he is bad news, God has revealed to you the type of person he is with what just happened between achorladey and Maximus, fairheart never wanted to hear Maximus's side of the story before running to conclusion!
So run for your life o! He is not your type.
Even after seeing the way you're responding to achorladey referring to him as cunning, fairheart just swallowed everything the cunning man levelled against your friend, so watchout and shine your eyes!"
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by orisa37: 6:22am On Jun 24, 2020
You make Heaven when you worship God in Truth and in FAITH..

Only The BORN-AGAINS will make Heaven.

So if you're YORUBA, you must BELIEVE ODUDUWA THE SON OF OLODUMARE..
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

It will be better if we don't talk again or discuss anything. I've seen history of your abuse on people on this forum and your lack of ability to hold constructive discussion without "Yabbing people" you don't know (it seems you're a professional in this field) if they are older and in higher position than you. You're very rude and uncultured to people.

Please muster your courage and the remainder of your self-worth to avoid me. I believe you can do that!
Please don't mention me again here or anywhere you see "fairheart." I don't have time to have anything to do with you. If you're in Nigeria and wants education in the US, I can tell you what you need to do, anything else with you, I'm not interested.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

It will be better if we don't talk again or discuss anything. I've seen history of your abuse on people on this forum and your lack of ability to hold constructive discussion without "Yabbing people" you don't know (it seems you're a professional in this field) if they are older and in higher position than you. You're very rude and uncultured to people.

Please muster your courage and the remainder of your self-worth to avoid me. I believe you can do that!
Please don't mention me again here or anywhere you see "fairheart." I don't have time to have anything to do with you. If you're in Nigeria and wants education in the US, I can tell you what you need to do, anything else with you, I'm not interested.

It's a pity that your arrogance has blurred your sense of humor completely!

Someone said to you "you are welcome and appreciated, we love you and cherish you but mind you you aren't our brother but neighbour"
And the next thing you'll say is

©You're not a amateur JW group
©You don't know your Bible.
©You need to go and learn more.
©You are not cultured.
©You are uneducated.
And all these simply because i told you the TRUTH deep down the heart of JWs that you can never know not until certain things happens.
For instance, if you need anything from a JW no matter how long you've been with him/her whether you're a blood relation or even next door neighbour, if a fellow JW also need the same thing, it's the JW that he/she must first attend to before you!
He can only love you as himself but for a fellow JW he must be prepared to die if the need arises.
This is the TRUTH that nobody will disclose to you, that's why most people who have studied us closely will tell you that JWs are cult or they love themselves!

So as i've told you earlier, JWs don't need noneJW friends. We just need to live our lives within your neighbourhood that's why we must get along with you as neighbours.

But please! please!! please!!! We are your neighbours and we meant well for everyone (including our enemies) but when talking about brothers you can't really be our brother if you're not one of JWs!

I'm sorry that's the bitter truth! smiley

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

lol,why are you upset,its just an argument,calm down sir.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:

Who wants to make friends with someone that takes up issues without taking time to verify things? 1Thessalonians 5:21

His friend screenshot part of an ongoing discussion and pasted it, he never cared to know what prompted the harsh words, and he's now posting it as if he knew what ensued before and after!

Be careful and open your eyes, shine am well well, this boy wants to date you, all this hide and seek game is just old tricks, you can learn from his way of judgment, if you fall for him your life is not safe o! The man that stabbed his wife to death and drank poison must have gotten some bad reports about his wife and immaturity led him to take rash decisions instead of calmly asking questions to know what really happened from a lady his been dating for years even engaged to!
I can see fairheart is running after you but he is bad news, God has revealed to you the type of person he is with what just happened between achorladey and Maximus, fairheart never wanted to hear Maximus's side of the story before running to conclusion!
Even after seeing the way you're responding to achorladey referring to him as cunning, fairheart just swallowed everything the cunning man levelled against your friend, so watchout and shine your eyes!"
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2020

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:

shocked shocked shocked

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You see why I love Nairaland? there are so many clowns on this forum.
I have read this comment like 5 times, and the laughs that ensued was as fresh as if as I was seeing your comment for the first time.
Seriously, if you can give me your address, I'd be happy to send you the iconic Joker's mask. You can use it for stand up comedy with your friends cheesy. You made me laugh so much.

Your joke is lethal, nevertheless. My intuition tells me you're still in your 20s, and very immature.
BTW, let us assume that I'm truly after Rozz, what would that make you?? An errand boy and a silly middle-person who couldn't control his foul mouth and attends to errand before I told him to do so OR a potential and weak competitor who fears I'm a threat to his own secret intention for the same girl? You're being obtuse! cool

Let me know if you want the Joker's mask. You should do comedy as a part-time job!
On the hand, I think I have spent enough time romancing with you and your so-called brother. Y'all should stop following me up and down. [img][/img]

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
lol,why are you upset,its just an argument,calm down sir.

I am not upset. There's just no point talking with him.

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You see why I love Nairaland? there are so many clowns on this forum.
I have read this comment like 5 times, and the laughs that ensued was as fresh as if as I was seeing your comment for the first time.
Seriously, if you can give me your address, I'd be happy to send you the iconic Joker's mask. You can use it for stand up comedy with your friends cheesy. You made me laugh so much.

Your joke is lethal, nevertheless. My intuition tells me you're still in your 20s, and very immature.
BTW, let us assume that I'm truly after Rozz, what would that make you?? An errand boy and a silly middle-person who couldn't control his foul mouth and attends to errand before I told him to do so OR a potential competitor who fears I'm a threat to his own secret intention for the same girl? You're being obtuse! cool

Let me know if you want the Joker's mask. You should do comedy as a part-time job!
On the hand, I think I have spent enough time romancing with you and your so-called brother. Y'all should stop following me up and down. [img][/img]

An intelligent person will read a report, try to meditate on such a report then think of what could have led to the incident, not only that, he will approach the accused to verify what really led to such event before running his own conclusion.
Someone just pasted another man's comment on social media, you never knew where he got it nor care to verify what led to it, the next thing is to carry it and paste again! undecided undecided undecided
Maximus is my brother by FAITH and i even became a grandpa before him, but you are not good enough for this intelligent girl, emotionally speaking you're just too weak. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:

An intelligent person will read a report, try to meditate on such a report then think of what could have led to the incident, not only that, he will approach the accused to verify what really led to such event before running his own conclusion.
Someone just pasted another man's comment on social media, you never knew where he got it nor care to verify what led to it, the next thing is to carry it and paste again! undecided undecided undecided
Maximus is my brother by FAITH and i even became a grandpa before him, but you are not good enough for this intelligent girl, emotionally speaking you're just too weak. embarassed embarassed embarassed

OK, the young boy thought we are still searching like him! cheesy

He should have seen the discussion between Rozz and i, to know exactly what made me interested in the young lady.

This is really funny, Tatime (my mentor) on Nairaland in his early 20s! cheesy

Brother the table has turned o, henceforth you must address me with 'Sir' just as i use to do with you.

I'm now your daddy, Maximus69 ~ 50+, Tatime ~ 20+, thanks to fairheart! grin
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by achorladey: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:

That point and picture TOUCH you ABI? The post and picture was SELF EXPLANATORY. Na to save face remain

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by achorladey: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:

shocked shocked shocked

What can I do than to LAUGH. That screenshot touch. No vex. I was told you are tasked with BRIDLING your brother. Work on that.

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:

Oh, you are a grandpa? For real? A grandpa? Are you guys serious? You seem pained that I shared what the other guy said about your brother, but you were comfortable when he said the following words to me:

Maximus69:

you're now ranting behind and pushing your idea forward like a chicken.

Those were his words. Matthew 12:37 (ESV) "for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Our words reflect a lot about our personality as much as it reveals how we see other people and the world around us. I am a free-spirited person, meaning I embrace people and not easily offended--until you manage to trample on my self-worth. I respect all people. You and your friend doesn't know how to do that. You equally talk anyhow, not minding that the person you're talking to is a human being like you. This is social media, people can see who you are through your words. So, if truly you're a grandpa, I'm sorry you need to do a lot of self-education and learn social skills.
I'm not angry at you or your friend; I just don't have time for altercation or anything that will make me stoop and say things I shouldn't say. The guy that quoted him sees you guys for who you're; you have also offended him and your friend must apologize to him if he has any self-worth; another guy has quoted him in red on your thread. Can you guys just get over this please? If truly you're matured adult, you'd not have followed me here and keep this argument. What exactly do you want? I am not angry, and that how it is. I'm not offended, but there's no point asking your friend to clarify what prompted him to say the words in the attached picture when I have received similar abuse and rudeness from him. Mind you, age does not makes someone respectful and cordial; learning and empathy--seeing others as you are--makes them.
I am sorry, you're not a grandpa!
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

He should have seen the discussion between Rozz and i, to know exactly what made me interested in the young lady.

Brother the table has turned o, henceforth you must address me with 'Sir' just as i use to do with you.

Oh he's your mentor? No wonder he's pained. cheesy cheesy
Birds of feather. You guys are just so focus on pitching the girl against me. Don't worry, I will leave her for you guys, in case you or your brother wants her as a sidechick. grin grin grin I left your thread, una still follow me come here.

Rozz, please talk to your friends. grin
If truly they are old men, then I blame myself for having not asked about their age before I engage them. Can you talk to them to stop stalking me. and go back to their thread? smiley smiley smiley If truly they are old men, it won't make sense anymore being here talking with them.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

Birds of feather. You guys are just so focus on pitching the girl against me. Don't worry, I will leave her for you guys, in case you or your brother wants her as a sidechick. grin grin grin I left your thread, una still follow me come here.

If truly they are old men, then I blame myself for having not asked about their age before I engage them. Can you talk to them to stop stalking me. and go back to their thread? smiley smiley smiley If truly they are old men, it won't make sense anymore being here talking with them.
They are nice people,dont take anything here too serious,you all are awesome people and intelligent.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
achorladey:

What can I do than to LAUGH. That screenshot touch. No vex. I was told you are tasked with BRIDLING your brother. Work on that.
Green snake,why do you mingle with the jw people but come online to criticize them,i fear who no fear you kolade
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

lol,hes amazed at your young hearts.fairheart didn't know you are a daddy

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

Oh, you are a grandpa? For real? A grandpa? Are you guys serious? You seem pained that I shared what the other guy said about your brother, but you were comfortable when he said the following words to me:

Those were his words. Matthew 12:37 (ESV) "for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Our words reflect a lot about our personality as much as it reveals how we see other people and the world around us. I am a free-spirited person, meaning I embrace people and not easily offended--until you manage to trample on my self-worth. I respect all people. You and your friend doesn't know how to do that. You equally talk anyhow, not minding that the person you're talking to is a human being like you. This is social media, people can see who you are through your words. So, if truly you're a grandpa, I'm sorry you need to do a lot of self-education and learn social skills.
I'm not angry at you or your friend; I just don't have time for altercation or anything that will make me stoop and say things I shouldn't say. The guy that quoted him sees you guys for who you're; you have also offended him and your friend must apologize to him if he has any self-worth; another guy has quoted him in red on your thread. Can you guys just get over this please? If truly you're matured adult, you'd not have followed me here and keep this argument. What exactly do you want? I am not angry, and that how it is. I'm not offended, but there's no point asking your friend to clarify what prompted him to say the words in the attached picture when I have received similar abuse and rudeness from him. Mind you, age does not makes someone respectful and cordial; learning and empathy--seeing others as you are--makes them.

I followed the whole conversation from the beginning until you started insulting him with style.
Someone told you this is our heritage so that you may not be highly disappointed due to misunderstanding our beliefs.
If i were you, i'll gladly welcome what Maximus told you with warm embrace.
Because it's what usually makes most of our friends like you become irritated when their expectations are shattered.
You referred to us as "brothers" and you may not know how deep that is to JWs, so in a bid to quickly alert you to future events that may seems like betrayal of trust when JWs later treat you like an outsider, a loving JW will not hesitate to make you understand the ponderosity of that word "brother" in our midst.
So instead of arguing with you he quickly quote Jesus words upon which such concept was built.
You said "it doesn't matter" well he responded "it (Jesus' word) matters to JWs"
So even if you're not OK with the idea, why not try asking other JWs sincerely whether this thing is true? But instead you began expressing your dissatisfaction without further research.
Well i'm older than Maximus though we met here on Nairaland and we've become closer than ever, we visit each other often and it's then he realized i've deactivated my moniker since i became an appointed servant in the congregation, i only login through my wife's profile when there's an ongoing discussion that interests me!
Let's forget the whole issue, if JWs don't take you as their brother in faith at least there are thousands of Christian groups that will gladly accept you as their brother! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by achorladey: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
Green snake,why do you mingle with the jw people but come online to criticize them,i fear who no fear you kolade

grin cheesy grin grin Fear God grin grin
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

My guy, i don't open threads on Nairaland!

Rozz even wanted to open one and tag my name because she really wanted to hear more from me.

But i picked the thread that interests me out of her thread. I only threw a comment here and unfollowed immediately, it's you that's giving yourself a headache by playing hide and seek, instead of boldy confessing what you came for!

JWs are never blindfolded by seeming disguise.
Rozz is not one of our sisters, so she can go for anyone (including you), Tatime only point out the weakness in you as you never asked what led to the conversation that the cunning guy pasted and you just went ahead and paste it saying "this is Maximus".

That is not a good start for any intelligent young man!

So we aren't your enemies! smiley
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by achorladey: 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

Fairheart: Those were his words. Matthew 12:37 (ESV) "for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Achorladey: Jesus sure know what he HIS SAYING as you capture above in the bible scriptures cited. I will bring that PICTURE back and see how well the SCRIPTURE fit very well.

See this as well ...........

Someone who is [b]advanced in age would not just continue typing nonsense despite been warned to summarize his lengthy epistles[/b]

It's easy to want to give advice that the GIVER don't really follow.

Those guys used Maximus69 own words to NAIL HIM.

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by fairheart(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:

I followed the whole conversation from the beginning until you started insulting him with style.
Someone told you this is our heritage so that you may not be highly disappointed due to misunderstanding our beliefs.
If i were you, i'll gladly welcome what Maximus told you with warm embrace.
Because it's what usually makes most of our friends like you become irritated when their expectations are shattered.
You referred to us as "brothers" and you may not know how deep that is to JWs, so in a bid to quickly alert you to future events that may seems like betrayal of trust when JWs later treat you like an outsider, a loving JW will not hesitate to make you understand the ponderosity of that word "brother" in our midst.
So instead of arguing with you he quickly quote Jesus words upon which such concept was built.
You said "it doesn't matter" well he responded "it (Jesus' word) matters to JWs"
So even if you're not OK with the idea, why not try asking other JWs sincerely whether this thing is true? But instead you began expressing your dissatisfaction without further research.
Well i'm older than Maximus though we met here on Nairaland and we've become closer than ever, we visit each other often and it's then he realized i've deactivated my moniker since i became an appointed servant in the congregation, i only login through my wife's profile when there's an ongoing discussion that interests me!
Let's forget the whole issue, if JWs don't take you as their brother in faith at least there are thousands of Christian groups that will gladly accept you as their brother! smiley smiley smiley

Let me leave my last impression before I bow out from this thread.
First, apologies for making you and your Mentee feel misunderstood. I want you to understand that there are highly intelligent and exposed people on Nairaland. Some of them have been to places, meet people, read more books, etc than us; I have talked with some of them privately in since I opened this acct in 2009. As a JW congregation leader, you need to learn to tailor your views and teachings according to who individual is. Even if you have been teaching for 30 years, I see a room for improvement from the way you and your friend have engaged me. I am also learning myself. If you remember, I was plainly open in the first place. You and your Mentee started it, dragging things, creating a sense of seclusion, which I think it's habit among some JWs who portray the sect as a cult to those who are not strong enough to do independent research. Those are the people who say JW is a cult.

I think your Mentee should apologise to achorladey, and clear this once and for all. I think so.

You also need to do a better work at mentoring your Maximo. He needs to learn how to approach people and avoid abusive words and insult if he wants to be taken serious. I don't play where Jehovah's name is mentioned. I think you guys missed that from the way I touched each comment on your thread. You play with your beliefs and unbelievers will take you as a joke and unserious. If you wanna play, don't do it within the context of what God says and using His words. It is a serious matter.

That your Mentee is a father or grandpa doesn't change the way I see him (although I respect his age and the experience that might have come with it); he's still amateur JW, and he needs serious self-education and learn to tame his often-loosed mind when talking to strangers on social media. It is not everybody that can be pelted with insult. Using "sir", "sir" doesn't mean he respect anybody. Respect is fair attitude towards others, seeing them and talking to them as we would like them to talk to us. Simple. Tell him to learn that!

I don't normally comment on other threads until recently. What keeps me on Nairaland are the innocent students and friends in Nigeria and the US who are seeking to advance their education. I don't have time; in fact, I have class to attend to, and with short sleep I have had because of these comments here and there.

I really appreciate your time, and it was fun reading your comments on here. God bless you, and regards to your family!
There's no need to quote me again, as I will not be dropping any word on this thread again.

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

Let me leave my last impression before I bow out from this thread.
First, apologies for making you and your Mentee feel misunderstood. I want you to understand that there are highly intelligent and exposed people on Nairaland. Some of them have been to places, meet people, read more books, etc than us; I have talked with some of them privately in since I opened this acct in 2009. As a JW congregation leader, you need to learn to tailor your views and teachings according to who individual is. Even if you have been teaching for 30 years, I see a room for improvement from the way you and your friend have engaged me. I am also learning myself. If you remember, I was plainly open in the first place. You and your Mentee started it, dragging things, creating a sense of seclusion, which I think it's habit among some JWs who portray the sect as a cult to those who are not strong enough to do independent research. Those are the people who say JW is a cult.

I think your Mentee should apologise to achorladey, and clear this once and for all. I think so.

You also need to do a better work at mentoring your Maximo. He needs to learn how to approach people and avoid abusive words and insult if he wants to be taken serious. I don't play where Jehovah's name is mentioned. I think you guys missed that from the way I touched each comment on your thread. You play with your beliefs and unbelievers will take you as a joke and unserious. If you wanna play, don't do it within the context of what God says and using His words. It is a serious matter.

That your Mentee is a father or grandpa doesn't change the way I see him (although I respect his age and the experience that might have come with it); he's still amateur JW, and he needs serious self-education and learn to tame his often-loosed mind when talking to strangers on social media. It is not everybody that can be pelted with insult. Using "sir", "sir" doesn't mean he respect anybody. Respect is fair attitude towards others, seeing them and talking to them as we would like them to talk to us. Simple. Tell him to learn that!

I don't normally comment on other thread until recently. What keeps me on Nairaland are the innocent students and friends in Nigeria and the US who are seeking to advance their education I don't have time; in fact, I have class to attend to, and with short sleep I have had because of these comments here and there, I will have to spend the rest of my day without a nap.

I really appreciate your time, and it was fun reading your comments on here. God bless you, and regards to your family!
There's no need to quote me again, as I will not be dropping any word on this thread again.

Keep your comments for Rozz, she needs it not me Sir!

I told you the TRUTH and you started arguing even when i made it clear to you that these are hidden things that often make most people hate JWs.

Well you've repeatedly bid farewell yet you keep coming back to argue instead of simply asking questions to learn!

Respect is reciprocal, learn to accept what people believe and not what you expect them to believe.

If you tell me what you believe and i know it doesn't go down well with me, i'll take it in good faith as we are not worshiping the same God. You don't just come up to say i belong to your God and when you're told the rules of our God you begin arguing as if we must forgo our standard.

All other religionists will surely accept you as a worshiper of their God but definitely not JWs. So calm down and learn why it's so or forget it and move on! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Quotes For Atheists And Agnostics / Ireland Delivered A Hard Slap To The Catholic Church Today / 5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163