Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven (6176 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

Let me leave my last impression before I bow out from this thread.
First, apologies for making you and your Mentee feel misunderstood. I want you to understand that there are highly intelligent and exposed people on Nairaland. Some of them have been to places, meet people, read more books, etc than us; I have talked with some of them privately in since I opened this acct in 2009. As a JW congregation leader, you need to learn to tailor your views and teachings according to who individual is. Even if you have been teaching for 30 years, I see a room for improvement from the way you and your friend have engaged me. I am also learning myself. If you remember, I was plainly open in the first place. You and your Mentee started it, dragging things, creating a sense of seclusion, which I think it's habit among some JWs who portray the sect as a cult to those who are not strong enough to do independent research. Those are the people who say JW is a cult.

I think your Mentee should apologise to achorladey, and clear this once and for all. I think so.

You also need to do a better work at mentoring your Maximo. He needs to learn how to approach people and avoid abusive words and insult if he wants to be taken serious. I don't play where Jehovah's name is mentioned. I think you guys missed that from the way I touched each comment on your thread. You play with your beliefs and unbelievers will take you as a joke and unserious. If you wanna play, don't do it within the context of what God says and using His words. It is a serious matter.

That your Mentee is a father or grandpa doesn't change the way I see him (although I respect his age and the experience that might have come with it); he's still amateur JW, and he needs serious self-education and learn to tame his often-loosed mind when talking to strangers on social media. It is not everybody that can be pelted with insult. Using "sir", "sir" doesn't mean he respect anybody. Respect is fair attitude towards others, seeing them and talking to them as we would like them to talk to us. Simple. Tell him to learn that!

I don't normally comment on other threads until recently. What keeps me on Nairaland are the innocent students and friends in Nigeria and the US who are seeking to advance their education. I don't have time; in fact, I have class to attend to, and with short sleep I have had because of these comments here and there.

I really appreciate your time, and it was fun reading your comments on here. God bless you, and regards to your family!
There's no need to quote me again, as I will not be dropping any word on this thread again.

Haaaa!

This is too long my friend, but with the little i can read from your comment i guess you felt insulted by Maximus's approach.
That's to show you how Jesus arranged his congregation, he gave some as Apostles (organizers) as prophets (those who declare God's judgment without fear) as shepherds (those who leads in the congregation) as teachers (those having the spirit to inculcate) these are different gifts in men that builds up the body of Christ! Ephesians 4:11-13

What Maximus told you is the same thing you will hear from all JWs throughout the globe!
You only become our brother when you're a baptised JW.
This same thing is what those serving as Apostles, Prophets, Shepherds and Teachers amongst JWs will tell you but in various ways according to the gift in them. So if you become annoyed because Maximus was direct like a prophet, you dare not go and report to the brother serving as an Apostle or Shepherd or Teacher in the Christian congregation, all of them will tell you "don't mind his rashness, he told you the truth the hot way, hope you're not burnt badly?"
None of them will tell you what he said is wrong because that's the bitter truth! undecided undecided undecided

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
TATIME:

Haaaa!

This is too long my friend, but with the little i can read from your comment i guess you felt insulted by Maximus's approach.
That's to show you how Jesus arranged his congregation, he gave some as Apostles (organizers) as prophets (those who declare God's judgment without fear) as shepherds (those who leads in the congregation) as teachers (those having the spirit to inculcate) these are different gifts in men that builds up the body of Christ! Ephesians 4:11-13

What Maximus told you is the same thing you will hear from all JWs throughout the globe!
This same thing is what those serving as Apostles, Prophets, Shepherds and Teachers amongst JWs will tell you but in various ways according to the gift in them. So if you become annoyed because Maximus was direct like a prophet, you dare not go and report to the brother serving as an Apostle or Shepherd or Teacher in the Christian congregation, all of them will tell you "don't mind his rashness, he told you the truth the hot way, hope you're not burnt badly?"
None of them will tell you what he said is wrong because that's the bitter truth! undecided undecided undecided

All these are his own cup of coffee.

Jesus was referred to as the best counselor of all times {Isaiah 9:6} yet he publicly told his mother and brothers "you're not my real mother and brothers if we don't share the same beliefs" Matthew 12:46-49
So let him go and settle the matter with Jesus not me, i only mimicked the man from Nazareth, PERIOD! smiley
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2020
TATIME:

Haaaa!

lying false jw tatime

it's very well known that you false jw's are false prophets
will i post some of them to restore your decrepit memory?

you are apostles, prophets, shepherds, teachers for your god satan the devil
and of course you lie like hell:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

as for: (those who declare God's judgment without fear)
ha ha ha, you paranoid false jw tatime and false jw mad max and your follower lie lie rozz are full of fear
all liars are, and it shows when all you have for replies is lies lies lies:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

TATIME:

false jw mad max "direct like a prophet", laughing, you false jw's are full of it(bull)
false jw mad max is no other that direct like a liar, same as you tat
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 26, 2020
johnw47:

lying false jw tatime
it's very well known that you false jw's are false prophets
will i post some of them to restore your decrepit memory?
you are apostles, prophets, shepherds, teachers for your god satan the devil
and of course you lie like hell:
Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
as for: (those who declare God's judgment without fear)
ha ha ha, you paranoid false jw tatime and false jw mad max and your follower lie lie rozz are full of fear
all liars are, and it shows when all you have for replies is lies lies lies:
Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
false jw mad max "direct like a prophet", laughing, you false jw's are full of it(bull)
false jw mad max is no other that direct like a liar, same as you tat
So your madness has reached the stage that you can't even sleep again shey?

You're awake @ 1am all because you want to argue with JWs! embarassed

Now i'm beginning to believe the idea that some of your Pastors are advancing that most of you need deliverance.
Old man, you truly need deliverance o! cheesy
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

You're awake @ 1am all because you want to argue with JWs! embarassed

Now i'm beginning to believe the idea that some of your Pastors are advancing that most of you need deliverance.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

You're awake @ 1am
all because you want to argue with JWs! embarassed

lying false jw mad max

if you wasn't a know nothing you would have noticed that's the time i nearly always come on line
oh mumu brain

and of course your referring to my pastor who doesn't exist is just more continued lying from a son of the father of lies:

mad max do you see yet how near everything you have to say are lies:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2020
habitual liar false jw max

most people in this satan's world are liars, some not regular liars
but some bad habitual liars like you false jw's

some like what you say, they probably think that by you all agreeing with each other that
none of the things God's word says about liars will happen to you, laugh, fools one and all:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2020
johnw47:

lying false jw mad max

if you wasn't a know nothing you would have noticed that's the time i nearly always come on line
oh mumu brain

and of course your referring to my pastor who doesn't exist is just more continued lying from a son of the father of lies:

mad max do you see yet how near everything you have to say are lies:

what could a wealthy pastor like you be doing online by that time
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

the so duh fool who laughs at lies

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, [u]and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
That's exactly the time he has the holy ghost meeting! cheesy

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

like i said, the so duh fool who laughs at lies, and you continually say them yourself
that's what false jw's have taught you, fool

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, [u]and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 7:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

lying false jw max, son of your father of lies the devil

that mockery of myself and the Holy Ghost will get a laugh from non intelligent lie lie rozz

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

that mockery of myself and the Holy Ghost will get a laugh from non intelligent lie lie rozz

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2020
lying false jw max and lie lie rozz, tatime

well come on, i know you have many more lies than just those much repeated ones

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

lol,he sounds so young and operate at odd hours
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:

most duh lie lie rozz

i knew you would not object to the Holy Ghost being mocked

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
Watch his repetitive quotation as well that is the only part of the Bible he quotes all the time, no matter the topic of discuss! cheesy

I know his type, they're old and retched fools who also wants to prove they know the Bible, but when it's time to prove their worth you'll be amazed that they're dumb! cheesy
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2020
johnw47:

most duh lie lie rozz

i knew you would not object to the Holy Ghost being mocked

I'm just laughing at you here
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Watch his repetitive quotation as well that is the only part of the Bible he quotes all the time, no matter the topic of discuss! cheesy

I know his type, they're old and retched fools who also wants to prove they know the Bible, but when it's time to prove their worth you'll be amazed that they're dumb! cheesy
i noticed that but I have no choice than to respect his age
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

lying false jw max

just more of your head made up lies
come on can't you do better mumu
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
I'm just laughing at you here

lie lie rozz, i'm no one
you are laughing at max's mocking of the Holy Ghost

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz, i'm no one
you are laughing at max's mocking of the Holy Ghost

bring another quote my wealthy pastor we are tired of this one
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

oh duh lying false accuser false jw max

you will never stop lying and i will never stop posting those verses showing the devil is your god oh mumu brain

Maximus69:

you know nothing lying max
do i claim to know the bible, laughing, lies ies lies
but i'm not dumb enough to lie habitually and be lost oh most duh one like lie lie rozz and lying tat

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

you tire of it, i never will, get used to it liar

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

you tire of it, i never will, get used to it liar

ok then, what do you want
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
ok then, what do you want

lie lie rozz

i don't want anything
i show up liars who think they are off God
that's what i do, and you never noticed, oh duh duh duh
someone needs a brain transplant
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz
i don't want anything i show up liars who think they are off God that's what i do, and you never noticed, oh duh duh duh someone needs a brain transplant
ok please how old are you
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:

For where? cheesy

Na Kumuyi pikin nah! cheesy

One of them who happens to be my cousin also a former Muslim but joined them during his teens came to my place when he had that i was studying the Bible with JWs.

Come and see wahala, my cousin wants to quote the Bible to prove JWs wrong but he didn't know anywhere to quote in support of his pointless arguments.

At last he sincerely asked me "how come this people are so good in correlating the scriptures to align them with their talks? I know you before now that you're not as good as this but now you've become a Pastor"

I just told him "that's the evidence of God's holy spirit" smiley
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
ok please how old are you

lie lie rozz

i don't socialize with satans mob

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

For where? cheesy

One of them who happens to be my cousin also a former Muslim but joined them during his teens came to my place when he had that i was studying the Bible with JWs.

Come and see wahala, my cousin wants to quote the Bible to prove JWs wrong but he didn't know anywhere to quote in support of his pointless arguments.

At last he sincerely asked me "how come this people are so good in correlating the scriptures to align them with their talks? I know you before now that you're not as good as this but now you've become a Pastor"

truly false jw max, no habitual liar has the Holy Spirit

Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

For where? cheesy

so he's a deeper life member smh
Re: Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven by johnw47: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

For where? cheesy

puffed up lying false jw mad max

false pride and lies go together like fish and chips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Must He Marry The Girl He Impregnated? / Quotes For Atheists And Agnostics / Ireland Delivered A Hard Slap To The Catholic Church Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110