Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (93742 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by MightySparrow: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Most church girls are irresponsible in marriage. They hide under church doctrine to mismanage their marriage. With all sisters fellowships and women fellowship they still end up as failures. Run girls are wiser and run better marriages . Some Christian couples are socially together but technically divorced. Even marriages of pastors are not left out.

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by IamNAC(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Absolutely Truth in this

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Chidex50(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
That's bull shit! Don't deceive yourself with these wrong insinuations.if it happened before it was a mistake but not now any more. This is pure lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by babatee90(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babythicksme17:
She stated the obvious.Bad girls always get responsible and caring bf/husband.
well not always
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Sniper101(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
My opinion?

Well, if ya ask me, I wouldn't say that "Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls"

But I'll say this... "Girls Who Know HOW To Fvck Are Getting More Marriage Proposals Than Girls Who Have REFUSED To Master The Act"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by olumide4christ: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
emmaodet:

So, are you now thinking or deliberating to be one? Since that is what pays most?

As per your question, maybe because i noticed that trend too but a good girl will always make a better home.
Also, there is one thing you never noticed from your observations.
Even though it may seem runs girls gets the better men, the ex runs girls makes the worse family setting compared to the homely groomed ones.
Check the women engaged in adultery or infidelity in marriages, paternity fraudsters, the woman that has high tendency of bringing STI home to hubby, the wives that can endure a hubby who works offshore and travels to work for 2 months or more just to feed the family yet the wives can't stay a week without contacting an Ex that is a sex machine, all in all - check the women with High Divorce Rate and you will notice it is all these runs girls.
They can hardly withstand family pressures or turbulence like a job loss of hubby, businesses collapse of hubby, sickness for some months of hubby or been locked in prison for some months without the woman quickly packing out.
To them, life must be rosy and sweet else marriage becomes boring.
In other words, you can't count on them when it matters.

Succinctly put... you're so correct, sir!
Time and turbulence will always differentiate good girls from runs girls.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Babythicksme17(f): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
babatee90:
well not always
Always from my side!i said what i said! grin
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by SocialJustice: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The time ashawo get good opportunity don pass.now people don too many for the market both small small girls... I strongly reject that your conclusion
You don't know what's going on. I can't count how many people I know that have married girls they met through hookup. It is just crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by apex6972: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 970841[/color]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by apex6972: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rapmoney(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
small small girls kee ? We talking of women in general, woman wey quick spoil enter street meet better guys, look at Jemena for example opening her body everywhere, is happily married

I have been observing you for a while on this forum. You seem to be promoting sexual waywardness!

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
MightySparrow:
[s]Most church girls are irresponsible in marriage. They hide under church doctrine to mismanage their marriage. With all sisters fellowships and women fellowship they still end up as failures. Run girls are wiser and run better marriages . Some Christian couples are socially together but technically divorced. Even marriages of pastors are not left out.
[/s] very very wrong
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rapmoney:

I have been observing you for a while on this forum. You seem to be promoting sexual waywardness!
don’t study me cause u will not graduate
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by lonipeter(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Do you know that...?

Money makes people funny, funnier than they ever will be.
Money makes people more attractive than they really are.

Money (or more aptly, the lack of it) is a major cause of divorce all over the world.

Do you think you can use more money in the face of the difficult times occasioned by the Covid-19 pandemic?

Oya come, Let's Talk Money this Thursday at noon!

Send "Let's Talk Money" to 08162679440 or run in directly via the following link:
https:///INJ71xOktloBvpMvXSPVEs

IT'S FREE!
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by odeejay28(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
The so called 'runs girls' yes get married early and maybe to the good guys. The truth is from dere flying around dey meet a good guy and the moment they meet one they easily recognize him and they play and dance to his tone, support him and show d guy dia good part and while dey still cheat behind him till d guy settle with them. Some repent while some still cheat and some are not that lucky as they encounter series health and spiritual problems. While the 'church or spirit koko girls' in experienced and believe I shouldn't appear cheap and useless which is the best. But the mistake they make is when the right guy comes they tend not to see him as they had proposed the type and kind of man they want in their minds and the moment the guy comes and does not have those requirements they tend to shove him off. But forgotten God's ways are not man's way neither His thoughts are thoughts. He's the beginning and the End. He sees the end from the beginning... That guy u see that does not meet ur standard u don't know u need to give him chance and brush him or take him to your level. And while there are some girls that can't strike a balance btw spiritual life and social life. And it wat have deprived them of having a suitor.
But I say to you envy them not'runz girls ' cuz they have their reward. And I say to you there is Hope for YOU, Just be open cuz your suitor may come in a way you never design and you will have an happy ending. Bless UP!

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by babatee90(m): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Well I believe it doesn’t only take decency to find a responsible man...if you work hard and you r less dependent the right guy would always find you and won’t be able to mess with you cos he knows you’ve got nothing to lose...but those runs girls that are happily married now just chill for a few years and see how they’d end up cos I believe you can’t pretend forever a LovePeddler would always be a LovePeddler...so stay wise don’t become a LovePeddler love
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by ngwababe(f): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babythicksme17:
She stated the obvious.Bad girls always get responsible and caring bf/husband.

Even born join.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by iammolise(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nooil:
If we all mind our business and focus on God's purpose for our lives, we won't be discussing this nonsense.

Reasons runs girls marry faster might be one of the following:

Some have clear skin and are beautiful. Take it or leave it, men are moved by sight. Just be beautiful and have small manners, they'll propose. Not all good sisters have this advantage. The ones that do are married.

They date sugar daddies. These sugar daddies give them money to take care of themselves. Further making them attractive to unsuspecting young men.

They know how to take care of men. Runs girls will know how to prepare appetizer, main course, and dessert for their man after sex. Men like caring women

They have sex without thinking. Good girls know fornication is a sin. But how many men are willing to wait until marriage these days? Runs girls give it to them anytime anywhere.

Runs girls have marriage connection. This connection could be from their mother (some runs girls mama dey soji. Not holy mothers that want to kill their daughters if they come home after 7pm), extended family, old clients, etc.

Runs girls are not afraid of getting pregnant. And pregnancy is still a good trick to tie a man down. Good girls fear abortion.

To be continued...
u've said it all... In addition; runs girls know how to position, bend anyhow u wanna, hit how u Lika, but u self righteous women will just lie down make e dey nack, no style no pre sex skills at all... Men go crazy for these things. It was in the old days we say "the way to a man heart is by giving him food" (true, no doubt). Nowadays Its not just chawl, sex+quality romance+palatable meals is the way to a man's heart.

Am here, leg crossed, waiting for part2 Nooil smiley
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
iammolise:

u've said it all... In addition; runs girls know how to position, bend anyhow u wanna, hit how u Lika, but u self righteous women will just lie down make e dey nack, no style no pre sex skills at all... Men go crazy for these things. It was in the old days we say "the way to a man heart is by giving him food" (true, no doubt). Nowadays Its not just chawl, sex+quality romance+palatable meals is the way to a man's heart.

Am here, leg crossed, waiting for part2 Nooil smiley

My dear... Are good girls willing to take all these risks? Is it not better to put your hope in God than to try and do what you don't have the strength for?
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by babatee90(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Always from my side!i said what i said! grin
you must have your reasons for reaching at that conclusion and even if our opinion differs I still respect yours
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Babythicksme17(f): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
ngwababe:

Even born join.
Twins self grin grin
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by olumide4christ: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
NockMedia:
Very true. I have a female friend with a body count of over 12 men. She used to engage in party and literally sucked d!cks for a living. She is now married to a pastor. The pastor is everything a lady could ever dream of.
The last time I checked, Most of the ladies slut-shaming her were either still single and searching or married to men that are struggling financially or that beat them regularly.
Life is a gamble.
The pastor didn't see vision well.. perhaps he is a fake pastor, not a real one...and don't be surprised if in future, scandals between them arise as a result of paternity issues of their children. At least, it has happened to a popular pastor of a Pentecostal church in Lagos. The pastor and the wife separated when she confessed that one of their children was not his. Now, one thing I know about God is that he is never an author of confusion. If a man actually prayed for a good wife, God can never give him a wife who will cheat on him and bring a bastard into his house as a child.
NEVER! I speak from my personal experience.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by GofGs: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144

Lies from the pit of hell. There's someone the enemy is determined to win her mind by this lie. This year the Lord shall settle you. Reject the lies and accept the Truth.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Babythicksme17(f): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
babatee90:
you must have your reasons for reaching at that conclusion and even if our opinion differs I still respect yours
Wow you sounds so cool,like that.*thumbs up
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
GofGs:

Lies from the pit of hell. There's someone the enemy is determined to win her mind by this lie. This year the Lord shall settle you. Reject the lies and accept the Truth.
what’s the truth ?
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by purples25(f): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Yeah runs girls get guys that do everything for them, treat them well, care for them like babies...

But, good girl, your money, body and soul goes into the gutter, yet, the guy will be reluctant to care, to even call or text go hard am. That is how you will be suffering. He won't even respect her. On top of that, you must remain faithful, like a dog on a leash.

Just an opinion.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Ubdavis(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Yes oo,i said what i said!

Then u don't know that ur saying!
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2020
babatee90:
Well I believe it doesn’t only take decency to find a responsible man...if you work hard and you r less dependent the right guy would always find you and won’t be able to mess with you cos he knows you’ve got nothing to lose...but those runs girls that are happily married now just chill for a few years and see how they’d end up cos I believe you can’t pretend forever a LovePeddler would always be a LovePeddler...so stay wise don’t become a LovePeddler love
this is what irritates me about this decent girl life ,, run girls get good men ready to take care of them n the decent ones r the ones to be less dependent on men

.. being independent is very good ,, making it a criteria for getting a man because most of u men r lazy is what irritates me , we are the ones to Bleep broke men, n give them money cause we hv it , being decent no Dey pay at all .. the ones who r dependent r getting married to good men n that’s the point
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tmodeltoluene(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144

When you plant coco it takes more time and it's harvest its great but when you plant corn it takes short time and it's harvest its not compared to that of coco. So choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Samcent: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
WHATEVER;

In the past two weeks, FEMALES seems to have lost their DIGNITY and PRIDE with the numerous challenges targeted at them that requires exposing parts of their BODIES which society considers PRIVATE for little sums of MONEY.

In Facebook groups, Instagram, Twitter and all SOCIAL media platforms, any post on what do you need, 95% of the replies by FEMALES would be MONEY, ask them to drop a pic of themselves in BED, in SHOWER, in night WEAR, post pics of their BUM or BOOBS gets so much replies by even GIRLS who are supposedly in the working class league. Many times I ask myself these GIRLS are people DAUGHTER'S, friend, a man's lover, girlfriend and surprisingly someone's WIFE.

The question is how do we get our LADIES to DISCIPLINE themselves at the sight of MONETARY gains and carry their BODIES with PRIDE. How do you loose your DIGNITY because of a RECHARGE card you can comfortably afford yourself?

Remember some of these GIRLS would birth the next generation of KIDS if we help them now we are indirectly going to save the society from a MORAL COLLAPSE

Wetin Concern Me!!!
Well said!

With regards to the declining morality, I fear it will only get worse. My prayer is that there will always be a remnant that will not bow to this popular wave of indecency.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by jaxxy(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
nah ,, all these ashawo and run girls hv serious bfs, while decent girls r stack single

U need to becareful What U call serious bf. Also when they get married does it last?

That said i do know many wild gals in both my uni and secondry sch days that married quite early bt the Church ones are still guessing.

I think church gals don't understand men/guys very well or as they shud like the wild ones.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by humilitypays(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2020
The op has a point.....but not all runs girls, but majority of hot-looking smart runs girls marry good husbands and the reasons are:

1.) They don't play hard to get - any well to do guy that asks them out, they accept....even if they won't date him, they keep him close by and keep him entertained. When these men want to settle down, they check list of their finest girlfriends or friends with benefits that also have some homely characters, and boom marriage occurs.

While the so called good girls are busy turning guys down for reasons like: he is not tall, he has big tummy, he does not dress well, I don't like the shape of his head, etc....and maybe after 100 guys have toasted the good girl, she now select 1 guy she mumuishly feels in her little brain that he is God fearing, handsome, tall, dresses well, have 30 packs....meanwhile this guy just want a fvckmate....and once that relationship is over, the good girl have no other guy to fall back, she starts her normal rejection of guys again till she picks another scum-berg of a guy that will waste another 5 years of her good girl life grin grin

2.) Runs girls understand what men want from their experience of dating or being with so many men....so guys hardly dump them.

3.) Most runs girls are cute and sexy....most good girls are ugly and not well shaped, and you know men are visual beings, their eyes must eat before their heart shocked shocked

4.) Good girls hardly go out to socialize and meet new people.....and whenever they want to go out at all....its either in company of their mummy, their daddy, their aunt, their Church friends, their compound boys.....tell me how can such a girl meet well to do men ready to settle down

5.) Most so called good girls are boring.....after a guy meets them and exchange contact, the communication is usually boring and dies with time.....she hardly contributes meaningfully.....her highest contribution is hope you will go to Church next sunday, don't miss church oh....you should try and join your church choir.....she is always trying to appear too innocent and hardly communicates provocatively with a man.....this bore most men who spend lots of time hustling to make money, it is your duty as their girl to make them happy and forget their stress when with you or chatting with you.

Runs girls are masters of art of communicating with men.....they will make the man want to be with them always.

But at the end, it pays to be good, but be smart, don't be too good to a fault....learn to socialise and sometimes, unwind.....stop turning mature guys down in the name of trying to be a good girl....at the end, na man go still marry you and be lashing you as he wishes, so why all the shakara that may end up keeping you in your papa house for life

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.