Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (93753 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Amotekun777: 3:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
very obvious fact !! They call all women prostitutes but the real prostitutes r getting the best out of life

Wellu donu Principal Olosho. grin

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Amotekun777: 3:07am On Apr 23, 2020
ibkayee:

I don't know the stats on this but I know for a fact that their married male counterparts do the same thing cheesy

Hear dis one...

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by drehdinho(m): 3:13am On Apr 23, 2020
emmaodet:

So, are you now thinking or deliberating to be one? Since that is what pays most?

As per your question, maybe because i noticed that trend too but a good girl will always make a better home.
Also, there is one thing you never noticed from your observations.
Even though it may seem runs girls gets the better men, the ex runs girls makes the worse family setting compared to the homely groomed ones.
Check the women engaged in adultery or infidelity in marriages, paternity fraudsters, the woman that has high tendency of bringing STI home to hubby, the wives that can endure a hubby who works offshore and travels to work for 2 months or more just to feed the family yet the wives can't stay a week without contacting an Ex that is a sex machine, all in all - check the women with High Divorce Rate and you will notice it is all these runs girls.
They can hardly withstand family pressures or turbulence like a job loss of hubby, businesses collapse of hubby, sickness for some months of hubby or been locked in prison for some months without the woman quickly packing out.
To them, life must be rosy and sweet else marriage becomes boring.
In other words, you can't count on them when it matters.

When I read comments I tend to seive through them to get a few ones with substance, because I'm well aware of the fact that some persons only comment for the sake of it, and for the most parts some are just little kids who don't understand what life is all about.

I see these things as few of the shortcomings of the internet and the more reason why nobody with serious life problems should seek advice over the internet, particularly on a public forum as this.

Reading this person's comment, you can tell he's knowledgeable and wise.

This is the best contribution to this topic so far.

Thank you the commentor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by tiswell(m): 3:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
who told you I am a feminist, please get lost !!!
Apple doesn't fall far from its tree.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by OBIPLUS(m): 3:21am On Apr 23, 2020
That is what your mind is telling you. Forget if they tell you how far. You will marvel.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by trutht828: 3:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
nah ,, all these ashawo and run girls hv serious bfs, while decent girls r stack single

Those who got married among them are those whose boyfriends never found out about their wayward lives.

It is one thing to be married and it is another thing to be happily married.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Adusco28: 3:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Na lie
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by ezra1990: 3:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
hmmm u can’t Shame me with the rubs business talk! I wish I could be one but I sincerely don’t hv the balls to
...u don't have to be...all dat glitters is not gold...consider the end afterwards. Count your blessings, go out, mix with good friends n probably you will meet the one mearnt for you.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 23, 2020
I disagree.
I think it all boils down to the kind of girls you associate with. I know a lot of good women that are married to good men.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by aimmoney9: 3:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144
BUT YOUR TWITTER MONIKER READS PASTOR MRS OLA STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by danilmo: 4:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Pattypatt:
She is saying the truth. 90% of girls that slept with lecturers in my school, did all manner of runs are now happily married.

Let me hear someone say karma. Karma is not real cause life is not fair.
ahn ahn..Nawa o, are they ur mentor, U didn't see good girls that married to good guys happily?? the thing is the said runs girl disappoint simple logic that beat ur belief, hence making them d center of mind attraction. I know Satan can make things look sweet so as to attract more people to fall for his scam...

so u want to join league now,

be like all the good girls we are dreaming to settle down with are planning to join d bad league o..hmm

Lemme quickly go and check on my church girl before she change mind o grin

las las all of us go dey alright
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by zexy2030(m): 4:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Dangrace01:

At 5 are you saying for a woman to get married to her true love she must do some spiritual things or there is a high risk of losing him
u may loose him, I said, men seems not to marry a woman who gives her all. Pussy, money, calls, cooks...she is definitely showing is needy. Yes she is supportive but she should allow the man invest on her. let it be 70% to 30% investment on her self to the man respectively.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Emmyj2g: 4:22am On Apr 23, 2020
The truth is, the decent girls don't have a good job or they are jobless living with their parents. You can't be decent in a bank or oil company and say a man hasn't engaged you.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by learner007(m): 4:27am On Apr 23, 2020
It is simple logic. These girls are very experienced with men. They have seen seen it all and they know what men what and know how to spoil them with care. While sister Mary is busy priding herself in zero body count and playing hard to get, Shade has moved to fast lane deploying the strongest love languages to get the same man and keep him forever. Men are gullible, like sheep to the slaughter they follow the one who makes them feel good...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Drakkernoir: 4:30am On Apr 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol sure, Sleaky grin

Update us oh

Since na here una toast yaselfs
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by stanech: 4:31am On Apr 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The problem with most so-called good girls is that they love bad men. I guess that's why marriage doesn't come easy to them. But you don't need to be good or bad to be settled in life, you just need to date accordingly. A "good girl" friend of mine is married to a pastor & they seem happy from the outside. The thing is, we're all viewing these things from the outside, but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. It's not over until it's over. Meaning, those marriages could end due to irreconcilable differences, long term. Some people are just not fit for marriage & someone always ends up miserable in those unholy unions. I've watched many marriages fall apart because a leopard can't change its spots, making endings inevitable over time. So don't feel left out because someone got hitched before you did because you don't know the fate of their marriage. Just hope that you'll meet a suitable match & that your own marriage will stand the test of time. Honestly these days, very few marriages are enviable. They're mostly marriages of convenience where one or both parties are secretly unfulfilled.

You too get sense.

It is not about the outward appearance. I have seen people who seems happy from the outside but cry themselves to sleep everyday.

Most times the reason while it seem these runs girls are happy is because they pretend to be. Trust me I have seen many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by ONYEKAfra(m): 4:44am On Apr 23, 2020
When there are many brothers in your church to marry, you are looking for signs of wealth like good jobs, car, throw money everywhere.
You do not want start small, but big time. You want arrive once and for all/ So that people would clap and hail you. You want already made.
Riches can fade away.
If you marry somebody because of good job and after a while, the job is no more, what would happen.
If you marry somebody because of good car and after a while, the car is no more, what would happen.
If you marry somebody because of good house and after a while, the house is no more, what would happen.

Nothing is permanent in life
So Look for someone you can plan life, focus and future together
wealth have wings, it can fly and after your LOVE FLY. Read the book of psalms very well in your Bible
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 23, 2020
olumide4christ:

The pastor didn't see vision well.. perhaps he is a fake pastor, not a real one...and don't be surprised if in future, scandals between them arise as a result of paternity issues of their children. At least, it has happened to a popular pastor of a Pentecostal church in Lagos. The pastor and the wife separated when she confessed that one of their children was not his. Now, one thing I know about God is that he is never an author of confusion. If a man actually prayed for a good wife, God can never give him a wife who will cheat on him and bring a bastard into his house as a child.
NEVER! I speak from my personal experience.
The truth is, I didn't bother to read your reply.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
hmmm u can’t Shame me with the rubs business talk! I wish I could be one but I sincerely don’t hv the balls to

Take it easy.

You sound so desperate.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Youngzedd(m): 4:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144

Things are changing real fast.

Red Pill movement is in Nigeria and many are getting redpilled.

What I am saying is, a redpilled guy will NEVER settle for a woman who is damaged.

C'mon, red pillers have standard. Well, there will always be simps in the society but note that things are changing fast and simps are taking the red pill and their eyes are getting open to female nature.

The time of rewarding girls who are damaged all in the name of religion and don't judge me by my past is gone. In this era, if you do sh1t, you will remain in your papa's house and be getting pump and dump, because I and other red pillers don't settle for less.

I laugh at girls entering into runs because they don't know what's going on.

The time of rewarding 0loshos with marriage are over.

Don't be carried away with what they post online, it's audio. When a man discover so many dirty secrets, he won't treat you the same way.

Imagine going for a function and the people there already knacked your wife. They will be looking at you like an 1diot.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:55am On Apr 23, 2020
isthatso:
The fact that the OP says rich before responsible suggests the metric the Op is using to judge a husband. A man is not a good man if he doesn’t recognize a bad woman. This is Nigeria, there are many rich bad men, wealth in Nigeria is not usually a function of hard work or what your effort’s deserve. On the contrary it’s usually the unprincipled men without morals that end up rich.

Trust me no good man with the right values willl marry an ex runs girl. If you truly are a good man you can sniff a runs girl. Finding a rich man is not the same as finding a good man.

If you are a runs girl you probably do t know what a good man is because, your metric is money.
thanks, u just written what's on my mind

This is what op fails to understand

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by rffalbum: 4:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Heb 11:6 KJV
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Youngzedd(m): 4:58am On Apr 23, 2020
danilmo:

ahn ahn..Nawa o, are they ur mentor, U didn't see good girls that married to good guys happily?? the thing is the said runs girl disappoint simple logic that beat ur belief, hence making them d center of mind attraction. I know Satan can make things look sweet so as to attract more people to fall for his scam...

so u want to join league now,

be like all the good girls we are dreaming to settle down with are planning to join d bad league o..hmm

Lemme quickly go and check on my church girl before she change mind o grin

las las all of us go dey alright

7 out of 10 girls/women are into runs or have done runs before in the past in Nigeria.

Never forget that a runs girl is forever a runs girl. They always know how to sell their body for the money when things gets tough.

Okafor's law still work.

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by cerpvad(m): 5:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Why do you think employers often prefer to employ applicants with sizable experience and skills? Truth be told, runs girls are coasting away with good husbands due to experience and skills unlike the boring good girls.
Liliantalks:
What u guys think ?

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by BABANGBALI: 5:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Love is wicked grin grin
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Realtalk20: 5:15am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
yyba:
99.9% correct, I know a lot of runs girls that got married and they are leaving peacefully with their husbands.
[/s]

You don't know anything

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by phartfarm(m): 5:21am On Apr 23, 2020
There is different between a better husband and a rich ones , The Op might have said they got married to a rich ones , the point is that we men only Acknowledge the facial look alot, and since the runs girls do prepared thier outlook better than the Serious one .....The topic is deep indeed , you can do the analysis from different perspective ......

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Xceed92: 5:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Well not all the time it differs from person to person
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by ONYEKAfra(m): 5:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Never chase a butterfly, mend your garden and the butterfly will comes".
A great future doesn't require a great past".

"The moon taught me it's okay to go through phases.

The sun taught me that no matter how many times I go down, keep on rising".

Don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Pattypatt:
She is saying the truth. 90% of girls that slept with lecturers in my school, did all manner of runs are now happily married.

Let me hear someone say karma. Karma is not real cause life is not fair.
This is not totally true . All the runs girl I knew in my department are unmarried. The only good thing someone of them got was job because they bleep their way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Roon9(m): 5:33am On Apr 23, 2020
yyba:
99.9% correct, I know a lot of runs girls that got married and they are leaving peacefully with their husbands.

Peace wetin? Bro you dunno
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by PBeni(m): 5:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
I wish I was cause they seem to be getting the best out of life

Then join them. Why seeking validation from here to do what you already have in mind?
Nonsense and runs girls angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.