Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (93705 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
most of these runzgirls get married to submissive men and they feed them heavily with love portions in order to turn them to imbeciles so they can continue their trade with no interference.

Lol, I'm still shocked by the part about meat pieces stored in the vjj for a week just to keep a man on a short leash. I can't get over it.

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
J111333:
That's what they make you believe on social media. cheesy
Never a fallacy,that is the reality of happenings.

All the girls in my undergraduate days who are coded runs girls married first before the acclaimed good ones.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm still shocked by the part about meat pieces stored in the vjj for a week just to keep a man on a short leash. I can't get over it.
its what u call juju cheesy.some of those ladies involved in the trade do anything to hook a man.some mix their menses blood with love portion and put it in the food of the man.Many u see a married woman always in a witch doctor's place know for sure during her single life she was sex worker.U dont see decent ladies in witch doctors houses.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by unmask: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
we r talking about runs girls , who hv sex for money n stuffs , indecent girls who expose their bodies , we r not talking of girls free around guys I honestly do not agree,, cause many decent ladies r free around guys !! The focus is runs girls , n she is very correct
same rules apply to them....in the end most men will marry who they can have good companionship with runs girl or not. So while you are pissed at girls making money with their bodies....also realise that they make good companions too and good mothers as well
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Munzy14(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
these same possibilities r the reason decent girls r decent , n still don’t gain nothing from it
The problem is being approachable...

Majority of most single ladies who have crossed 30 made themselves unapproachable in their 20s or where highly critical and hoping to meet a perfect molded mr right.

A runs girl is approachable and she understands no one is perfect.

Many men are naturally shy, few are bold...And those bold ones are the ones u call alpha male....AKA society bad boys.

And those bold men, hunt for the runs girls for a fling, and settles for the good girls for marriage.

In essence, the nice and comfortable gentlemen who are shy, are easy targets for the runs girls AKA bad girls.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Belafonte(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
Cause that’s what they want ,,, bottom line u could even say she was wrong , cause she wasn’t , run girl met the rich better men ,,, while the decent once’s should suffer with men , na wah

I have noticed your problem. It’s not that so-called decent girls aren’t getting men. It is that runs girls are getting the “rich better men”. That is your focus. Men with means. While it is not wrong or even shameful to desire a rich husband, it is important to note that many rich men aren’t really responsible.

There are many rich men you cannot marry. Whose lifestyles would make your stomach turn. The reason for what you’re observing isn’t totally straightforward and you may putting yourself in danger comparing yourself with people whose methods you know nothing about.

You want a rich husband but are you willing to encourage that broke, serious dude who’s been bugging our phone lines or would you rather reply with “k” or worse leave him on read? If you aren’t willing to do that, are you willing to do what your runs girl mentors are doing? grin

24 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Munzy14(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
all those married women that sleep with random men in hotels wetin u think say dem be during their spinster days cheesy
remember ashawo job be like military job
they can retire but when gbege show face dem go come out of retirement cheesy
Mouth weh deh chop ,is committed already.

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Belafonte(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
To me the problem with us good girls is we want commited men , we do not want to give our bodies to unfit men , n when we meet a man we like we can sex them with out money n that makes us vulnerable so broke guys like decent girls cause they r cheap n vulnerable , promising them marriage n all , knowing they will buy it. but the run girls put money first , think whatever they do not care ,,, n money on a woman’s Pusey validates her worth , that’s the truth

Babe, go and collect ID card already. Nobody is stopping you. And may you get the man of your dreams too.

12 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Munzy14(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
NYCnextStop:
and trust me no one is stopping you. Good luck to you.

So who says good girls don’t get married. Abi former runs girls no dey go Shiloh. Not every girl will marry or get a good man irrespective of being good or bad. We all seek out for different qualities in people. The so called runs girl is someone’s perfect girl

The issue is when the so called good girls get married we see it as normal so most times don’t notice but the moment when a former runs girl gets married it gets our attention coz we assume they are not fit to get married

Work on yourself op. Runs will not get you a man. Some runs girls have other qualities men seek which so called good girls don’t
Exactly, Which are hustling spirit, ability to survive situations, good cook, experience and never dull in bedroom.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Belafonte(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Munzy14:

Never a fallacy,that is the reality of happenings.

All the girls in my undergraduate days who are coded runs girls married first before the acclaimed good ones.

How many are still married

5 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
[

Same with me am hyper sensitive i can say i have More if feminine radar thats why i Can easily pick when a Lady is in hear without showing it and i have never failed.
You really fun to be with i Can sense that,but u Can be aggressive but kindhearted.
Ur sexual prowess is The most unique Thing in You thats why u dont like discussing it anyhow cos in reality u Are something but i must say i like it....u need a Guy that can control You to an extent,u hate People u can control totally....u see them as suckers

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88726767]

I can't put it in words, but I know it when I see it. I'm an intuitive person, so everything to me is mostly about feeling someone out. Listening to the unspoken so to speak. [/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Munzy14:

Mouth weh deh chop ,is committed already.
grin grin
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Belafonte:

How many are still married
See u, better wake up, I deh tell u married, u are asking how many are still married...cheesy

The question is how many kids....lol

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Belafonte(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Munzy14:

The problem is being approachable...

Majority of most single ladies who have crossed 30 made themselves unapproachable in their 20s or where highly critical and hoping to meet a perfect molded mr right.

A runs girl is approachable and she understands no one is perfect.

Many men are naturally shy, few are bold...And those bold ones are the ones u call alpha male....AKA society bad boys.

And those bold men, hunt for the runs girls for a fling, and settles for the good girls for marriage.

In essence, the nice and comfortable gentlemen who are shy, are easy targets for the runs girls AKA bad girls.

You know, this is a very good and severely underrated point.

There are many men who cannot toast a woman, and they have learnt to relive sexual tensions by patronizing prostitutes. They have tried to learn to have organic relationships with women but end up getting rejected again and again.

Look at the make-money-first crew and you’ll notice they’ve mostly had unfortunate experiences with women and have resorted to facing the hustle with no distractions. These are the guys who go on codedruns and InMessage to pay for sexual release and keep it moving. No girlfriend, no fiancée. Like every service you eventually find the service provider who you gel with and have on speed dial in case of emergencies.

While “decent girls” are throwing themselves at bad boys who know how to toast and control a woman, the runs girls are busy massaging the egos of vulnerable men. You think this vulnerable man will leave the devil he knows for an angel he doesn’t? grin. Think again.

Solution?: Make yourself approachable. Encourage good guys who can’t toast but would like to date you. See where it leads. Stop being an emotional drain; runs girls have no time for unnecessary emotional games. If they manipulate, they do so for a reason not the silly attention seeking and drama most girls are wont to indulge in.

Finally, runs girls actually do kiss a lot of frogs (we’re talking minimum 100), so if you want to snag a “rich better man” like them, collect your form and start sampling. One day you go jam Wetin you dey find grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Belafonte(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Munzy14:

See u, better wake up, I deh tell u married, u are asking how many are still married...cheesy

The question is how many kids....lol

Lol
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Same with me am hyper sensitive i can say i have More if feminine radar thats why i Can easily pick when a Lady is in hear without showing it and i have never failed.
You really fun to be with i Can sense that,but u Can be aggressive but kindhearted.
Ur sexual prowess is The most unique Thing in You thats why u dont like discussing it anyhow cos in reality u Are something but i must say i like it....u need a Guy that can control You to an extent,u hate People u can control totally....u see them as suckers

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88726767]

I can't put it in words, but I know it when I see it. I'm an intuitive person, so everything to me is mostly about feeling someone out. Listening to the unspoken so to speak.

That's because I'm a private person when it comes to that. My sex life stays in the bedroom, so you're gonna have to get me between the sheets to find out wink

No guy will ever control me lol. Do I like a guy to take charge & be the man in the relationship? Absolutely! But to control & lord over me? That's not going to happen. I will willingly humble myself to someone who doesn't try to dominate me, that's not a problem. But he has to be worth it. I'll not hand over my willpower to any average schmuck. My personality is too strong, so it requires a bit of gentility in order for me to put away the fighting staves & submit to my master grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wow that sounds inviting cheesy i did like to explore it as we explore also our minds.....
Of course a Lady should ne given a Chance and voice,i didnt mean a Guy that Can dominate u completely.
I have a strong personality too,i for one hate any form of abuse against women.
I believe u Are smart,intelligent,rude and aggressive but above all u possess kindness if approached in the rightful way.
YOU BE fun well i research always and i equip myself with new tools thats why i dont carry last....always bringing something new on d table cheesy

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88728943]

That's because I'm a private person when it comes to that. My sex life stays in the bedroom, so you're gonna have to get me between the sheets to find out wink

No guy will ever control me lol. Do I like a guy to take charge & be the man in the relationship? Absolutely! But to control & lord over me? That's not going to happen. I will willingly humble myself to someone who doesn't try to dominate me, that's not a problem. But he has to be worth it. I'll not hand over my willpower to any average schmuck. My personality is too strong, so it requires a bit of gentility in order for me to put away the staves & submit to my master grin
[/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by NYCnextStop(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Munzy14:

Exactly, Which are hustling spirit, ability to survive situations, good cook, experience and never dull in bedroom.
exactly

Liliantalks coman see o
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
Wow that sounds inviting cheesy i did like to explore it as we explore also our minds.....
Of course a Lady should ne given a Chance and voice,i didnt mean a Guy that Can dominate u completely.
I have a strong personality too,i for one hate any form of abuse against women.
I believe u Are smart,intelligent,rude and aggressive but above all u possess kindness if approached in the rightful way
YOU BE fun well i research always and i equip myself with new tools thats why i dont carry last....always bringing something new on d table cheesy

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88728943]

No guy will ever control me lol. Do I like a guy to take charge & be the man in the relationship? Absolutely! But to control & lord over me? That's not going to happen. I will willingly humble myself to someone who doesn't try to dominate me, that's not a problem. But he has to be worth it. I'll not hand over my willpower to any average schmuck. My personality is too strong, so it requires a bit of gentility in order for me to put away the staves & submit to my master grin

Spot on @ bolded. What's your zodiac sign? You're giving me a strong Leo, Aries or Scorpio vibe.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
NYCnextStop:
exactly

Liliantalks coman see o
lol
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am a saggittarius but i am really into it....
So can u Tell ne what u truly feel about me.
I cant wait to hear your analysis

author=XhosaNostra post=88729492]

Spot on @ bolded. What's your zodiac sign? You're giving me a strong Leo, Aries or Scorpio vibe.[/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Zoeygifty: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
now listen to the logic:
1. most girls travel for spiritual enhancement with dark powers while doing this business. Getting charms that attracts richmen and get them trapped, But u can't visit spiritual houses for husband, the spiritualist may end up having sex with them but these girls see sex as nothing provided it gets them results from reliable testimonies, so they take deadly risks u can't dare. My friend in Ghana how some girls would stock fresh meat in their pussy for 7days without food/bath/brush..then after the 7days they surrender the meat. Any man that enters that pussy after the enhancement becomes her maga for life, she becomes the controller. The man will turn deaf ears to anybody. Her pussy becomes the sweetest. Mind u she would dress sensually and visit all parties that elites visits and offer nearly free sex or lap dances.

2. Men love( their heart is trapped because of his investment) women that collects more money from them but sex less them with them. Those women have known the rules of getting the heart of men. plenty money little sex with a lot sensual manipulations. These girls party a lot. They are very sensual in their appearances. But you can't try that, your family will deny you.

3. Some of these girls can respect you and please you with everything after first time sex with you that u paid well, but will never discuss marriage with you but she is doing underground work to tie a man down that she wants, the sex is just for manipulations.

4. some of these girls eventually marry an older guy and may cheat around, and these girls are mostly orphans or from broken homes.

5. Being decent as a lady is the best but decent girls are always free pussy givers all in d name of love. Some even give their pussy and money, their airtime to keep a man. My dear life is spiritual if u can't chase spiritual ways of keeping the man of ur dream then u may loose him, except ur parents prayed well for you.

Chaii �‍. Totally spiritual ooo

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:

Am a saggittarius but i am really into it....
So can u Tell ne what u truly feel about me.
I cant wait to hear your analysis

author=XhosaNostra post=88729492]

Spot on @ bolded. What's your zodiac sign? You're giving me a strong Leo, Aries or Scorpio vibe.

I'm not sensing Sagittarius in you at all. I'm sure you're a Sagittarius with a Scorpio venus, moon or mars.

Mind doing your natal chart here? smiley

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php&ved=2ahUKEwigt86jj_zoAhVQXsAKHdPAD4QQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0KmVpBg329ypjqbK-YszKb
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
[

Like i Said am not into that dear,plz forgive me if u hurt by that but i can give You my date if birth then You Can usw it to know where i really Fell.
So whats your analysis about 1st December Guy?] wink

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88729849]

I'm not sensing Sagittarius in you at all. I'm sure you're a Sagittarius with a Scorpio venus, moon or mars.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php&ved=2ahUKEwigt86jj_zoAhVQXsAKHdPAD4QQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0KmVpBg329ypjqbK-YszKb
[/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Like i Said am not into that dear,plz forgive me if u hurt by that but i can give You my date if birth then You Can usw it to know where i really Fell.
So whats your analysis about 1st December Guy?] wink

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88729849]

Just do it yourself on the link I provided you. I'm guessing an Aries moon with Scorpio mars or venus. If you have that, I'll marry you today grin
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Belafonte:

Babe, go and collect ID card already. Nobody is stopping you. And may you get the man of your dreams too.
hv I lied ? Nope I hvnt
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Are You really a woman of your wird?
U cant just Say u marry me today,did u Say that figuratively?
But from The birthday i have given You.Can You still know Can xo dear?

XhosaNostra:

Just do it yourself on the link I provided you. I'm guessing an Aries moon with Scorpio mars or venus. If you have that, I'll marry you today grin
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Belafonte:

You know, this is a very good and severely underrated point.

There are many men who cannot toast a woman, and they have learnt to relive sexual tensions by patronizing prostitutes. They have tried to learn to have organic relationships with women but end up getting rejected again and again.

Look at the make-money-first crew and you’ll notice they’ve mostly had unfortunate experiences with women and have resorted to facing the hustle with no distractions. These are the guys who go on codedruns and InMessage to pay for sexual release and keep it moving. No girlfriend, no fiancée. Like every service you eventually find the service provider who you gel with and have on speed dial in case of emergencies.

While “decent girls” are throwing themselves at bad boys who know how to toast and control a woman, the runs girls are busy massaging the egos of vulnerable men. You think this vulnerable man will leave the devil he knows for an angel he doesn’t? grin. Think again.

Solution?: Make yourself approachable. Encourage good guys who can’t toast but would like to date you. See where it leads. Stop being an emotional drain; runs girls have no time for unnecessary emotional games. If they manipulate, they do so for a reason not the silly attention seeking and drama most girls are wont to indulge in.

Finally, runs girls actually do kiss a lot of frogs (we’re talking minimum 100), so if you want to snag a “rich better man” like them, collect your form and start sampling. One day you go jam Wetin you dey find grin
lol
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:

Are You really a woman of your wird?
U cant just Say u marry me today,did u Say that figuratively?
But from The birthday i have given You.Can You still know Can xo dear?

Never mind then.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Belafonte(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol

When are you starting? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
My apologies,i did but it could not click cos of the Location of my birth so how can i go about it so that i Can Tell You its outcome.
I know i can never bore You in all areas of ur life

XhosaNostra:

Never mind then.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Toke makinwa a runs babe married but could not take in as she don damage the womb. And was dumped

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.