Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. (4267 Views)

SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS) / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by internationalman(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2020
Angy55:

Risky for both parties not only men grin

How is it risky for women.
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Angy55:

Risky for both parties not only men grin

How?
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by 2dice01: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

On Twitter bro
You don dey make the money
Show us the way
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2020
2dice01:
You don dey make the money

Show us the way

Bro, na small small grin
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by cooooooks(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2020
You think women don't have sex too?

internationalman:

How is it risky for women.
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nmezor(f): 3:41pm On May 09, 2020
Nice piece OP smiley
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2020
Nmezor:
Nice piece OP smiley

Thanks dear. kiss

Even a lady liking it? That's uncommon.
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2020
Nmezor:
Nice piece OP smiley

I feel I know you though undecided
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nmezor(f): 4:21pm On May 09, 2020
emusmithyy:

Thanks dear. kiss

Even a lady liking it? That's uncommon.
Ur write up made sense now
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nmezor(f): 4:23pm On May 09, 2020
emusmithyy:

You remind of Emusmith , a nairalander I once liked n followed...Is this you?
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2020
Nmezor:
You remind of Emusmith , a nairalander I once liked n followed...Is this you?

It's me dear. cheesy You have not changed a bit wink Your pics.

Thanks kiss
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2020
Nmezor:
Ur write up made sense now

kiss
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nmezor(f): 6:09pm On May 09, 2020
emusmithyy:

It's me dear. cheesy You have not changed a bit wink Your pics.

Thanks kiss
Really? smiley I see...welcome bk jare, I HV missed ya alot cool smiley
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2020
Nmezor:
Really? smiley I see...welcome bk jare, I HV missed ya alot cool smiley

Thanks dearie.

Been ages

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by MXD5050: 9:05pm On May 09, 2020
Who do you talk to when you are emotionally down and feel like talking to someone who really understand you and can proffer a solution? Note not all problem are spiritual and not alp problems are medical. So many issues that made us become who we are not are mainly psychological problems. Talking to a professional counselor would help you solve issues in your marriage, your family, your relationship etc. Talk to Mr. Big T via WhatsApp on 0806 472 9707
I know professional counseling is not regarded in this part of our world but give it a try.
He is a relationship expert and a sex therapist too follow him on IG on mrbigt2020
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nmezor(f): 9:06pm On May 09, 2020
emusmithyy:

Thanks dearie.

Been ages
Yes oh smiley
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 09, 2020
Noted.

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Gentle0wavez: 8:55am On May 10, 2020
2dice01:
The am a Virgin Package

Then wedding night after all tighten cream and alom
Your village now made you say this when he was doing his assignment ask you romantically
Bae you love it
Yes Honey Bang me harder and suck my left boóbs it makes me cum everytime

Haha haha. Chai!! if na me, my dick go just shrink.
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Gentle0wavez: 9:16am On May 10, 2020
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=emusmithyy post=88711691]
Trust me, I've witnessed this incident repeat itself the number of times like I've watched the TITANIC, the result is the same; It always end in tears.

Don't judge me, this is my style of writing and you'll see it often.

Her name is...Rachel. She has put the most of her youthful years in her career and maintaining herself for the perfect man, which is commendable. Highly commendable.

She attended all the Relationship Seminar in town and online, with her friends. She armed herself with what these motivational warriors on marital matters had to say, especially the women.

Glory be to God, she finally found a guy or she was found by one decent Yoruba demon.

You don't know how harmful the relationship advice you've been taking in is until you're in a serious relationship. (Indaboski, 2007)

Below are some of the mistakes/mindsets ;

1. Embracing the spirit of OPINION when with his family.

I read some info. on Twirra, how a girl who was soon to be married into this Anambra family. The mother of the guy with excitement prepared all manner of food expecting her. She came, ate and told the guy (without being asked), "there's no pepper."

The relationship ended that day! Wouldn't expect less. Who does that?
Free food. Zero opinion! Nobody asked for your opinion, sister. Some of them have been single so long that they don't know these things. It's harrowing!

Honesty, I see nothing wrong in what she did here. Since she told just her guy and not his mom or the whole Family, they are couples so she should be free to say her mind to him, it's relationship not bondage. I will even find it annoying if she doesn't tell me her likes in dishes and she is just trying to fit in to my taste. Be it food or anything, it's good she tells you her preferences in a friendly manner, so that next time if you personally want to cook for her or take her to a eatery or buy food for her. You know what she likes. [color=#990000][quote author=emusmithyy post=88711691]
Trust me, I've witnessed this incident repeat itself the number of times like I've watched the TITANIC, the result is the same; It always end in tears.

Don't judge me, this is my style of writing and you'll see it often.

Her name is...Rachel. She has put the most of her youthful years in her career and maintaining herself for the perfect man, which is commendable. Highly commendable.

She attended all the Relationship Seminar in town and online, with her friends. She armed herself with what these motivational warriors on marital matters had to say, especially the women.

Glory be to God, she finally found a guy or she was found by one decent Yoruba demon.

You don't know how harmful the relationship advice you've been taking in is until you're in a serious relationship. (Indaboski, 2007)

I read some info. on Twirra, how a girl who was soon to be married into this Anambra family. The mother of the guy with excitement prepared all manner of food expecting her. She

I read some info. on Twirra, how a girl who was soon to be married into this Anambra family. The mother of the guy with excitement prepared all manner of food expecting her. She came, ate and told the guy (without being asked), "there's no pepper."

The relationship ended that day! Wouldn't expect less. Who does that?
Free food. Zero opinion! Nobody asked for your opinion, sister. Some of them have been single so long that they don't know these things. It's harrowing!

Honesty, I see nothing wrong in what she did here. Since she told just her guy and not his mom or the whole Family, they are couples so she should be free to say her mind to him, it's relationship not bondage. I will even find it annoying if she doesn't tell me her likes in dishes and she is just trying to fit in to my taste. Be it food or anything, it's good she tells you her preferences in a friendly manner, so that next time if you personally want to cook for her or take her to a eatery or buy food for her. You know what she likes.
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
[color=#770077][/color]

Well, in the School of Emotional Intelligence, she is wrong.
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2020
Norphiee:
Noted.

cool
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Gentle0wavez: 10:54am On May 11, 2020
emusmithyy:

Well, in the School of Emotional Intelligence, she is wrong.

Sorry but that doesn't still explain anything.
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Sorry but that doesn't still explain anything.

Yeah, ofcourse.
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nickymezor(f): 6:17pm On Jan 15
emusmithyy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Other Wise 2 / Why Do Some People Always Over Keep Low Profile?? / 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.