Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. (4278 Views)

SA's Voluptuous Siko Twins Finally Find A Husband (PICS) / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
Trust me, I've witnessed this incident repeat itself the number of times like I've watched the TITANIC, the result is the same; It always end in tears.

Don't judge me, this is my style of writing and you'll see it often.

Her name is...Rachel. She has put the most of her youthful years in her career and maintaining herself for the perfect man, which is commendable. Highly commendable.

She attended all the Relationship Seminar in town and online, with her friends. She armed herself with what these motivational warriors on marital matters had to say, especially the women.

Glory be to God, she finally found a guy or she was found by one decent Yoruba demon.

You don't know how harmful the relationship advice you've been taking in is until you're in a serious relationship. (Indaboski, 2007)

Below are some of the mistakes/mindsets ;

1. Embracing the spirit of OPINION when with his family.

I read some info. on Twirra, how a girl who was soon to be married into this Anambra family. The mother of the guy with excitement prepared all manner of food expecting her. She came, ate and told the guy (without being asked), "there's no pepper."

The relationship ended that day! Wouldn't expect less. Who does that?
Free food. Zero opinion! Nobody asked for your opinion, sister. Some of them have been single so long that they don't know these things. It's harrowing!

2. Acting All-Madamish Before Wedding.

You visited his family house, his younger sister misbehaved and you are with him browsing online for punishment to dish out! Haba! Him too will look at you and say to himself, "You sure say nor be man I wan marry so?" Where is the humane-part of you? Where is the caring nature you embody? This is not office and the girl didn't come late to work.

You're supposed to be pleading for the poor girl; that way, you win both hearts.

3. Never, Never, Never visiting him.

You see enh, if you don't visit him, some other lady will.

I'm talking about someone you want to marry, not some f**k boy! Most of the time, these mindsets are due to religious beliefs and parental influence. What will happen will still happen? How can you be living at point A and he at Point C, 10 minutes drive and you're saying, "I don't want to fall into sin." But, you have Love Machine and fingers.

Visit the man you want to marry, Sister Cordelia. I won't tell Pastor.

4. Overnight Upgrading Of Your Needs in a Man

The other day, I toasted you and you accepted. You said you liked me for who I am and what I do.
Two weeks later, you start complaining about how my job won't feed us both and also how I'm not so built like Anthony Joshua.
"Our ladies have run mad again". Didn't you see and hear me on our first date?

You agreed because you were thirsty turning thirty.
That's horseshit, agreement is agreement. We die here!

5. Habitually gossiping other people around him.

When a lady really likes you and is desperate for you, she freely talks about everyone and anyone.That's 90% true!

It becomes a turn-off when she talks about other people to him day and night. Like wtff, don't you have any other thing to say?

Him: Shade, do you have Corel Draw on your system?

Her: Not since that idiaat Samson, who cheated on her girlfriend and he left her after doing 53 abortions for him, mistakenly uninstalled it from my laptop...and that's just an intro! Eleru gbe ru è

6. Lying about everything until after wedding

Why build on a faulty foundation? How can you tell him no man has ever touched you so he shouldn't. He held himself and married you only for him to be welcomed with BORE-HOLE. It's unacceptable. Some men will NEVER forgive you because you can kill. Who then has been doing it with you? He won't stop thinking. Love has died before it started.

Come plain and simple. Let him love you for who are. Don't allow your 30+ friends advice you against letting go of such a catch. He is not a fish, biko. Respect him by telling him all he needs to know.

7. Putting him to test.

Even the Bible advised, "Thou shall not test the Lord thy God."

If you test your head to answer a difficult question, it will fail you. Don't test him by;

i. Bringing your hungry friends with you on a date.

ii. Asking him for huge amount of money to see if he's stingy.

iii. Using a different Social Media account to test his loyalty to you. If Peter could deny Jesus. If God turned His face away from Jesus. Who are you? Stop being over- entitled.

Lots more...Don't test his self-control by slapping him. Lols. You may not like the outcome.

Well, this is my first post and I hope you don't take it personal but see ways to pick what you like or hate and move on.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Oluromantic: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very good findings op.

But unfortunately, 80% of the target population of this your article are not even prepared for a marriage-based relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Such a beautiful advice. We ladies need to buckle up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by SoSlimOlak(m): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Tell them ooo

This plot of land is dedicated to all married couples doing well out there.. cool

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by 2dice01: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2020
The am a Virgin Package

Then wedding night after all tighten cream and alom
Your village now made you say this when he was doing his assignment ask you romantically
Bae you love it
Yes Honey Bang me harder and suck my left boóbs it makes me cum everytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by kalufelix(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Sense making with enough humour as well...seems you saved the best for the last...No 7 really make sense die.. Why will anybody mischievously test a fellow?? Na litmus?? ... If you ever test me you are a goner...I will so manipulate you after scoring A1 in your tests... Am an expert at that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by PrinzCarter(m): 12:26am On Apr 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

below are d lines i like grin grin grin

You see enh, if you don't visit him, some other lady will.

How can you be living at point A and he at Point C, 10 minutes drive and you're saying, "I don't want to fall into sin." But, you have[b] Love Machine and fingers.[/b]

Visit the man you want to marry, Sister Cordelia. I won't tell Pastor.

The other day, I toasted you and you accepted. You said you liked me for who I am and what I do.
Two weeks later, you start complaining about how my job won't feed us both and also how I'm not so built like Anthony Joshua.
"Our ladies have run mad again". Didn't you see and hear me on our first date?

You agreed because you were thirsty turning thirty.
That's horseshit, agreement is agreement. We die here!

Even the Bible advised, "Thou shall not test the Lord thy God."

iii. Using a different Social Media account to test his loyalty to you. If Peter could deny Jesus. If God turned His face away from Jesus. Who are you? Stop being over- entitled.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2020
PrinzCarter:
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks brother!
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Oluromantic:
Very good findings op.

But unfortunately, 80% of the target population of this your article are not even prepared for a marriage-based relationship.

Hmm, but some of them are close to 30 or even 30+ na
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Maryjane001:

If you say so ☺
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2020
2dice01:
The am a Virgin Package

Then wedding night after all tighten cream and alom
Your village now made you say this when he was doing his assignment ask you romantically
Bae you love it
Yes Honey Bang me harder and suck my left boóbs it makes me cum everytime

Mad �
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 12:35am On Apr 22, 2020
kalufelix:
Sense making with enough humour as well...seems you saved the best for the last...No 7 really make sense die.. Why will anybody mischievously test a fellow?? Na litmus?? ... If you ever test me you are a goner...I will so manipulate you after scoring A1 in your tests... Am an expert at that

Thanks bro, but our ladies are corny, ReMa said that.

You may not know where test is coming from.
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by internationalman(m): 12:50am On Apr 22, 2020
All i know is Not testing your package before buying it is risky for men....

I meant buying from jumia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by kalufelix(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

Thanks bro, but our ladies are corny, ReMa said that.

You may not know where test is coming from.
Trust me ..I'll always figure..its a special ability..I can watch your dream in my head...lol ...all i need from you is just one step or one cough not even one word...
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 1:01am On Apr 22, 2020
internationalman:

Hehehe, that goes for guys grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 1:02am On Apr 22, 2020
kalufelix:
Trust me ..I'll always figure..its a special ability..I can watch your dream in my head...lol ...all i need from you is just one step or one cough not even one word...

What if there's no cough, just smiles. Them use kiss betray Jesus o
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Sound advice I must say.

Number 7 is so on point. Test me with your beautiful friend and end up being her bridesmaid. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by mimimile93: 1:09am On Apr 22, 2020
Maryjane001:
IbrahimSkiba
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 1:25am On Apr 22, 2020
J111333:
Sound advice I must say.

Number 7 is so point. Test me with your beautiful friend and end up being her bridesmaid. grin

Med o
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Tcheeew
I'm NOBODY'S MR RIGHT. So if any lady sees me as one Mr Right ,I'm sorry to say I will end up being the Mr Wrong embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 1:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Tcheeew
I'm NOBODY'S MR RIGHT. So if any lady sees me as one Mr Right ,I'm sorry to say I will end up being the Mr Wrong embarassed

Someborry has broken your heart nì
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

Someborry has broken your heart nì

Yes definitely
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 22, 2020
that ur number 4 cheesy
if the lady start acting like such just run cheesy
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 22, 2020
Don't even fr option seven with me o grin. I may fail you. Cause I don't impress at such.

tongue
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 4:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Yes definitely

Being strong, King!

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Angelacruz: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Nice writeup
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by 2dice01: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

Mad �
Baba where have you been since ?
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2020
internationalman:

I concur grin
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2020
2dice01:
Baba where have you been since ?

On Twitter bro
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by emusmithyy(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Angelacruz:
Nice writeup

kiss
Re: 7 Mistakes "Marriageble Ladies" Make When They Finally Find Mr. Right. by Angy55(f): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2020
internationalman:

Risky for both parties not only men grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will You Wear A Wig Made For Men? / I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? / Man Caught Having $ex With Restaurant Attendant In Broad Daylight [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.