Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) (5949 Views)

My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by luckygeee: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Drince:
Smoke it out.. burn paper to smoke it out.. then when it comes out you can block its point of entry

The ceiling contains wires and wood so i do t think that may be a good idea

1 Like

Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2020
find someone to climb and enter the ceiling and take away the Bird nest simple.....

1 Like

Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by luckygeee: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How about you leave it alone since it doesn't pose a permanent danger to you? Some birds needs nest to lay in. I seriously doubt they stay in it forever. Who knows? It might serve as a repellent for whatever might decide to crawl up to the ceiling in the future. I don't know about birds tbh but she might be an expectant mother needing a new home to deliver her babies. Will you be so heartless to throw her out into the streets? Is your heart so cold? embarassed cry

Don't mind me. Kill the bird and save us all some data that will be spent trying to find ways online on how to get rid of a bird. cheesy grin

Thanks it's the how to kill or chase away the bird that is the issue. However, i noticed it stopped moving by past 1am this morning. I only hope it has flown away and never to return
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by luckygeee: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
find someone to climb and enter the ceiling and take away the Bird nest simple.....

I need to do that. Na to find person sha
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by geezynoni: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2020
purples25:
Hey birdy birdy. Leave that family and come to me.
I'm coming.
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by Orubebe01: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2020
angry Do a fire prayer, it will fall down and die
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by purples25(f): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
geezynoni:

I'm coming.

Are you a wizard ?
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by turawaa(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Call NCDC emergency number

1 Like

Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by Drince: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2020
luckygeee:

The ceiling contains wires and wood so i do t think that may be a good idea
Dont you know how to make smoke without fire?
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by lapazi(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2020
What kind of cry does the bird make?

It’s most likely a pigeon, but if u live in a woody area it might be an owl.

Just get boys to climb up and get it out, seal the opening afterwards.

Talk to idle niggas in your area.

Or u get hoil for house?
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by Obiomon: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2020
WHO ELSE IS HAVING A boring quarantine ? CLINK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN grin
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by Sayre: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Burn the roof
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by baralatie(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2020
DEIFIED:
try and know its entrance and block it.
have you dealt with an owl before.they can be nasty.
the best thing is to wait after the lockdown. when it flies out clear the next then block the home and that same night nobody sleeps in that house for at least two weeks.
it will go away
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by luckygeee: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2020
lapazi:
What kind of cry does the bird make?

It’s most likely a pigeon, but if u live in a woody area it might be an owl.

Just get boys to climb up and get it out, seal the opening afterwards.

Talk to idle niggas in your area.

Or u get hoil for house?

it does not cry. i guess its a pigeon. my area na mind your business o
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by phenzy(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2020
baralatie:

have you dealt with an owl before.they can be nasty.
the best thing is to wait after the lockdown. when it flies out clear the next then block the home and that same night nobody sleeps in that house for at least two weeks.
it will go away

Nobody sleeps in that house for at least two weeks? Can you please tell me why bro
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by baralatie(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
phenzy:

Nobody sleeps in that house for at least two weeks? Can you please tell me why bro
back in camp!
we had two cases.the first guy had 3 in the roof around the kitchen area but the other one was in his roof over his room,he later removed all the eggs and that night the owl was all over the roof! he just ran
Re: Help! A Big Bird Inside My Ceiling (photo) by phenzy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
baralatie:

back in camp!
we had two cases.the first guy had 3 in the roof around the kitchen area but the other one was in his roof over his room,he later removed all the eggs and that night the owl was all over the roof! he just ran

grin mad oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Rubbish She Cooked For Me PHOTOS / If You Know Lagos Very Well Where's This Place. (photo) / Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.