Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... (4647 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2020
yanabasee:

Let me not learn anything.....

Poverty is the last thing I should dine with because wealth and game means nothing according to you...

I want to be rich and very rich and I want it to be vanity upon vanity and I will so much love the vanity to a point that I will never get to see poor people around me as I will ensure that I change a village into a city....

I am even in love with the sound of vanity upon vanity....
you can't become very rich just by wanting.

everyone is also wanting

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2020
stupidity:
bro I said it’s your mindset. You are programmed to think you can’t make it big. Break that jinx bro.

I can help you. Not help you to make money but help you overcome that poor mindset. It’s all in your head
LoL.

I am already on the right path.

I work, I am able to live and be happy.

I won't reject more money. if it comes, fine
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2020
theophorus:
Yes ooo. Your Sisters and Daughters should give it [b]freely to anyone [/b]who ask. At least they will help service the Men that need it. So let leave the Ladies that prefer to keep their. 'Honeypot'.
And I trust, you will like to marry a lady with a body count >100.

stop emotionalizing the matter, it is not possible for a sensible normal gurl to fall in love with every guy that come her way... chances are out of 10 a gurl might just luv one or none of her toasters, rather they go 4 the money.
how about giving that one guy a trial, pysch in up and see how much he loves tew, if he is for real i don't see any reason a non virgin is waitin till after marriage. it like buyin a phone without seal n the seller insist u can't test until u reach ur house + a non refundable clause grin
From my experience, no sex till weddin is scam especially frm non virgins .... trust me most of these chicks are getting it codely somewhere else. sex b4 or after does not guarantee happily eva after, so

2 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by yanabasee(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
you can't become very rich just by wanting.

everyone is also wanting

Even Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, etc still WANTS to be richer than what they have at the moment.

Wanting to be rich is a desire, and you don't expect me to tell you how much efforts and plans that I have put in place to acquire a landed property in the island.... And how much plans that are on ground to own a multi-million dollar ventures!!!
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by yanabasee(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

LoL.

I am already on the right path.

I work, I am able to live and be happy.

I won't reject more money. if it comes, fine

If the money is very excess that you can use it to get an island in any part of the country where you can make it your own country, have a couple citizens to live with, the best hospital and best technology and a better lifestyle...

Will say it's vanity??
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2020
yanabasee:

If the money is very excess that you can use it to get an island in any part of the country where you can make it your own country, have a couple citizens to live with, the best hospital and best technology and a better lifestyle...

Will say it's vanity??
all vanity in the end
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2020
yanabasee:

Even Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, etc still WANTS to be richer than what they have at the moment.

Wanting to be rich is a desire, and you don't expect me to tell you how much efforts and plans that I have put in place to acquire a landed property in the island.... And how much plans that are on ground to own a multi-million dollar ventures!!!

not everyone is privileged. you think Dangote and the rest got more money by working the hardest?

as we are talking now, some people don't even know what they will eat today while some of already had breakfast
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by yanabasee(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
all vanity in the end

To you, it's vanity...

To me, it's a fulfilled life...

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Bigdanns(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2020
czarr:
It is nothing but using the pumpumn as a weapon to pressure men into marriage.

You are not being fair to the guys....and i will explain.

Can you accept the following conditions,then i will know you are fair.

*he would not kiss you or hug you till marriage

*he would only call you once or twice a month

*he would not compliment you till marriage

*he would not ask you to visit him till marriage

*he would not buy you gifts till marriage

*he will not take you out till marriage

*you can only see him twice a month 1 hour each day

The thing is men have a drive for sex,and women have a drive to receive care and attention and if you not prepared to have sex with him....he should not give you the attention,care and validation you crave for.....if he does that he is getting the short end of the stick.

Men should not be made to feel like bad people or perverts for wanting sex as they were biologically designed to do.

All is fair in love and war.
U are committing a felony here madame!!
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by JasonJidenna(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2020
HarunaWest:
.Set Awon high I.Q wehdone ooo..what is your own contribution to the topic slowpoke. You copied my style and you taking thrash ..Snitch A55 Nigga
Look at what a supposed "sensible man" is typing.... grin

I was right when I said that you're intellectually barren and I believe my reply made you want to destroy your phone..

Do well to channel your anger to the your household.

Stay Safe while doing that.

Au revoir!!!!

4 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Kingarthur21: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
the problem here is not the women that give such condition but the men that accept such condition
actually the problem is men that will still sham them for having sex and tag them "used product" or "second hand goods".
You think ladies don't love sex? Is it not still men that will see that as cheap after tasting the honeypot?

Until society stops shaming ladies for sex they will continue to withold sex from men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by yanabasee(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

not everyone is privileged. you think Dangote and the rest got more money by working the hardest?

as we are talking now, some people don't even know what they will eat today while some of already had breakfast

You think, working hard is only when you push a wheelbarrow or carry blocks on your head??

Dangote work with his brain and that is the hardest thing to use as a tool...to maintain a better inflow of income... squirting ideas and managing ideas and making critical decisions can be very tasking....

Nearly almost every citizen of this country is suffering from this pandemic and as you know, that they're people who don't have what to eat.... Then, do your little best to share with them the little you have....

2 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Kingarthur21: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2020
SavageMaster:
Those comparisons of yours are just things you made up.

Sex is still sacred, and women who have decided to maintain their stand on no sex till marriage should not be condemned. If you really want a woman to the point you want to spend the rest of your life with her, what prevents you from marrying her? Then you can keep having sex till you die.

Will you go and collect a car from the dealer and start driving up and down the town, just like that? If you want a car, you inspect. If you really want it, you pay and you take the car home. It becomes yours. You're willing to take a risk on that car, out of the numerous cars in the market.

If no sex till marriage is the only condition a woman has given you, if she's genuine and you truly love her, you don't need a wedding that will have all your village people in attendance. Just do something modest and she's all yours.
exactly...I always tell ladies that if he likes what he sees he should put a ring on it first,no testing before acquiring . so if after testing you leave her who do you want to take her?

Guys like to eat their cake and have it,they want to spoil a girl and yet when its time for marriage they look for the virgins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Omar09(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
SavageMaster:

Sex is still sacred, and women who have decided to maintain their stand on no sex till marriage should not be condemned. If you really want a woman to the point you want to spend the rest of your life with her, what prevents you from marrying her? Then you can keep having sex till you die.

Will you go and collect a car from the dealer and start driving up and down the town, just like that? If you want a car, you inspect. If you really want it, you pay and you take the car home. It becomes yours. You're willing to take a risk on that car, out of the numerous cars in the market.

If no sex till marriage is the only condition a woman has given you, if she's genuine and you truly love her, you don't need a wedding that will have all your village people in attendance. Just do something modest and she's all yours.

I will be willing to keep any girl's condition of no sex till marriage if she is willing to keep mine condition of no spending till marriage and I will have another mistress to service me till we get married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by kingPhidel(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=czarr post=88715597]It is nothing but using the pumpumn as a weapon to pressure men into marriage.

You are not being fair to the guys....and i will explain.

Can you accept the following conditions,then i will know you are fair.

*he would not kiss you or hug you till marriage

*he would only call you once or twice a month

*he would not compliment you till marriage

*he would not ask you to visit him till marriage

*he would not buy you gifts till marriage

*he will not take you out till marriage

*you can only see him twice a month 1 hour each day

The thing is men have a drive for sex,and women have a drive to receive care and attention and if you not prepared to have sex with him....he should not give you the attention,care and validation you crave for.....if he does that he is getting the short end of the stick.

Men should not be made to feel like bad people or perverts for wanting sex as they were biologically designed to do.

What are the parameters and variables used to attend to this conclusion "BIOLOGICALLY DESIGN " don't use English confuse yourself

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by cooooooks(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Many girls don't want this sef. They don't want to marry someone with whom they have no sexual chemistry.

Love, money and sex are necessary for a good marriage.

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Millenniumlady(f): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
the problem here is not the women that give such condition but the men that accept such condition
If you can't accept you move away
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by SavageMaster: 11:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Omar09:

I will be willing to keep any girl's condition of no sex till marriage if she is willing to keep mine condition of no spending till marriage and I will have another mistress to service me till we get married.

You're still getting it all wrong. A man spending on a woman, of course within limits of his capacity, is one of the many ways a man tries to show he is capable of taking care of the lady he is wooing.

Likewise, there are many other things a woman can do to prove to a man that she also loves him.

Unfortunately, we have made sex and money seem to be the only thing a relationship is all about. There's so much more to it. That's why marriages these days hardly last, because we don't place value on the real things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Millenniumlady(f): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2020
SavageMaster:

I respect you for this

3 Likes

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Omar09(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
SavageMaster:

You're still getting it all wrong. A man spending on a woman, of course within limits of his capacity, is one of the many ways a man tries to show he is capable of taking care of the lady he is wooing.

Likewise, there are many other things a woman can do to prove to a man that she also loves him.

Unfortunately, we have made sex and money seem to be the only thing a relationship is all about. There's so much more to it. That's why marriages these days hardly last, because we don't place value on the real things.

You are very much correct. But is it fair that you care for a girl so much that decided to keep to her condition of no sex before marriage but deep down you want to Bleep her, and still marry her, only to find out that her bestie have been eating out of her pussy, without any commitment whatsoever nor is he taking care of her psychological and material needs? It may not be only him, what of you found out the whole neighborhood has know what her pussy tastes like but you, yet she doesn't want sex before marriage and you get to take care of her from your heart which includes spending?

My point is, if anyone, both male and female are not ready to get physical (sexual) one should not be in any romantic relationship whatsoever where there's need to get sexual.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Denique(f): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dear Ladies, this is why we need to be independent, so that, when we say, 'No sex before marriage', we are not pressured to give in because of financial dependence.

@OP, It is called self preservation.

Not everyone of us wants to have 2 body counts. To each their own

Isn't it hypothetical that;

One minute, you guys are cussing ladies out for their indecency and multiple body counts.

In less than an hour, you are saying don't use 'No Sex' as a bait for marriage'

It is a marital gift to someone deserving not because he deserves it in the real sense of it but because that is what God and Morality demand.

As for making demands in a relationship, that should be 50:50 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by SavageMaster: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Omar09:

You are very much correct. But is it fair that you care for a girl so much that decided to keep to her condition of no sex before marriage but deep down you want to Bleep her, and still marry her, only to find out that her bestie have been eating out of her pussy, without any commitment whatsoever nor is he taking care of her psychological and material needs? It may not be only him, what of you found out the whole neighborhood has know what her pussy tastes like but you, yet she doesn't want sex before marriage and you get to take care of her from your heart which includes spending?

My point is, if anyone, both male and female are not ready to get physical (sexual) one should not be in any romantic relationship whatsoever where there's need to get sexual.

Lol. Any lady that says "no sex till marriage "; that condition should apply to EVERY MALE that is associated with her. If otherwise, then it's wrong.
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you can't accept you move away
Hmmn. Easier said than done!!!

E go better.
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Denique:
It is called self preservation.
But some ladies will Cucumbate during that period...
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Denique(f): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
eni4real:
But some ladies will Cucumbate during that period...
Not ALL cool

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Denique(f): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
SavageMaster:

Will you go and collect a car from the dealer and start driving up and down the town, just like that? If you want a car, you inspect. If you really want it, you pay and you take the car home. It becomes yours.

God bless you for this piece.
Following you straightup

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Amotekun777: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
JasonJidenna:
If the much publicized sex in this write-up is what Femi Otedola, Adenuga and Elumelu used in acquiring their wealth and fame, then I am interested...

angry angry angry

E no go better for James Ibori and all his generations and supporters.
May they all die a wretched death.
May they all suffer in all ramifications.

angry angry angry
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by czarr(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Denique:
Dear Ladies, this is why we need to be independent, so that, when we say, 'No sex before marriage', we are not pressured to give in because of financial dependence.

@OP, It is called self preservation.

Not everyone of us wants to have 2 body counts. To each their own

Isn't it hypothetical that;

One minute, you guys are cussing ladies out for their indecency and multiple body counts.

In less than an hour, you are saying don't use 'No Sex' as a bait for marriage'

It is a marital gift to someone deserving not because he deserves it in the real sense of it but because that is what God and Morality demand.

As for making demands in a relationship, that should be 50:50 undecided
it's a marital gift only if she is a virgin.

Plus I think the guy should also keep his time and attention and money as a marital gift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Denique:

Not ALL cool
A large percentage of the sexually active ladies will surely Cucumbate during the period..
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Karleb(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
czarr:
it's a marital gift only if she is a virgin.

Plus I think the guy should also keep his time and attention and money as a marital gift

1 Like

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Rukkydelta(f): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
If you can't do the no sex relationship
My dear just move to the next Lady

It's a Lady body and is her decision to give it or not kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions As Photo Of Flavour With A N@ked Women Goes Viral / Ladies How Do You Appreciate A 5million Naira Gift From A Man / Ladies: Guys Are No More Smiling, (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.