Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... (4651 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by oieda: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
czarr:
It is nothing but using the pumpumn as a weapon to pressure men into marriage.

You are not being fair to the guys....and i will explain.

Can you accept the following conditions,then i will know you are fair.

*he would not kiss you or hug you till marriage

*he would only call you once or twice a month

*he would not compliment you till marriage

*he would not ask you to visit him till marriage

*he would not buy you gifts till marriage

*he will not take you out till marriage

*you can only see him twice a month 1 hour each day

The thing is men have a drive for sex,and women have a drive to receive care and attention and if you not prepared to have sex with him....he should not give you the attention,care and validation you crave for.....if he does that he is getting the short end of the stick.

Men should not be made to feel like bad people or perverts for wanting sex as they were biologically designed to do.

All is fair in love and war.

To the few ladies out there. Just know that NOT all guys out there want sex before marriage. Guys love sex, as do ladies. But don't let this guy pressure to think you must give sex. There are still guys who will wait.

And for God's sake. If the guy wants to spend the rest of his life with you, that's 40 plus years, what's 3 years without sex? Abeg, do not be pressured to sex before marriage. Do it if you want to. You never HAVE to!
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Denique(f): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
czarr:
it's a marital gift only if she is a virgin.

Plus I think the guy should also keep his time and attention and money as a marital gift
Your post and comments are hypocritical.
You say a non virgin has no right to say 'No Sex Before Marriage'.

When non virgins begin to abstain from sex until marriage, they will instill such into their children and before you know it, everyone is a virgin until marriage. You can then marry your desired virgin cos you will also be one too undecided

Just because a car isn't brand new doesn't mean it shouldn't be maintained

The Tokunbo car already lost some value but proper maintenance can bring it back to life as if it was bought brand new undecided

A non-virgin who has decided to retrace her steps to God will be seen in her original state of creation by God. And if that's the case, who then are you to say otherwise

Let he who's without sin come forward

You can go for your own virgin while you leave the non virgin who has decided to practice celibacy for her own 'Mr.Celibate'
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by czarr(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Denique:

Your post and comments are hypocritical.
You say a non virgin has no right to say 'No Sex Before Marriage'.

When non virgins begin to abstain from sex until marriage, they will instill such into their children and before you know it, everyone is a virgin until marriage. You can then marry your desired virgin cos you will also be one too undecided

Just because a car isn't brand new doesn't mean it shouldn't be maintained

The Tokunbo car already lost some value but proper maintenance can bring it back to life as if it was bought brand new undecided

A non-virgin who has decided to retrace her steps to God will be seen in her original state of creation by God. And if that's the case, who then are you to say otherwise

Let he who's without sin come forward

You can go for your own virgin while you leave the non virgin who has decided to practice celibacy for her own 'Mr.Celibate'
women and logic are just opposite.....look at the jargon you want me to try and understand....all i said is if you want no sex before marriage also dont expect the guy to spend his time money and attention on you till marriage.....because attention satisfies women, sex satisfies men.....women can stay without sex for extended period of time, with men its ljke torture.
Re: To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... by Denique(f): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
czarr:
women and logic are just opposite.....look at the jargon you want me to try and understand....all i said is if you want no sex before marriage also dont expect the guy to spend his time money and attention on you till marriage.....because attention satisfies women, sex satisfies men.....women can stay without sex for extended period of time, with men its ljke torture.

It is your generalization of women that has led us here.
Should I be sorry you couldn't comprehend a simple writeup?

You said only virgins should hold on to the practice of 'No sex before marriage'
In other words, the non virgins should give it out to every tom dick and harry whether it leads to marriage or NOT simply because they are NOT virgins.
I countered your assertion, stating, for us to have virgins in your neighbourhood, the non virgins saying, 'No sex before marriage' should be given the necessary encouragements as they are on the path of restoring sanity to the society. It shows they have realised their mistakes and will also instill such in their children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Is Everything: Tanzanian Politician Ties The Knot With His Beautiful Bride / Pastor Spotted Looking at a Woman's Butt During A Church Service (Photos, Video) / What Is Your Experience Of Having Sex With An Asthmatic Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.