Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (55452 Views)

Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Husband Faints In Labour Room / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by BlissB(f): 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
ugolinze123:

Remind me the name again grin grin
umbilical cord, connects to the placenta
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by clemmonce(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I cried while reading your story. May God bless the kids.
People can exaggerate ..... Did you really cry ?? Naija and KARAMO....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by ugolinze123(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
BlissB:
umbilical cord, connects to the placenta
Noted thanks..
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by weyreypey: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
why was your thread trashed? grin
Proves I was right when I said you dont talk sensibly grin grin
seems millenniumlady became shy
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Prudent5217: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
I was right beside my wife when she gave birth to our son. Wasn’t funny at all really felt for her. The nurses chased me out before the baby came out. Stubborn me I still sneak in later grin. She had a cut and needed stitching when the doctors noticed that I was watching them stitch her. See me see chasing. “Oga you are not supposed to be here” I cannot come and miss anything. My woman still wonders till today what gave me the liver to stick around.

12 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by femi4: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
cutewifey:
is it everyone that has a car in Nigeria, I really thank God we could get a bike at that time to the hospital cos I was already 10cm dilated, or else na to born for road o
Its dangerous o...no try am in your next delivery o

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by weyreypey: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
prove it
Millenniumlady:
I wasn't the creator of that thread i had to call the mods so it can be deleted
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by weyreypey: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
it's your right to watch them

Prudent5217:
I was right beside my wife when she gave birth to our son. Wasn’t funny at all really felt for her. The nurses chased me out before the baby came out. Stubborn me I still sneak in later grin. She had a cut and needed stitching when the doctors noticed that I was watching them stitch her. See me see chasing. “Oga you are not supposed to be here” I cannot come and miss anything. My woman still wonders till today what gave me the liver to stick around.

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Not yet married but when in labour I'll use that opportunity to deal with him for all his fu*k up and use labour as an excuse cheesy some of my friends do gist me what they did to their husband when they were in labour from beating to causing your papa your mama many that i cannot say here but it's so hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
I won’t mind giving her a brain reset slap
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Praylove: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
EmmBim:
I always had easy labour that didn't take more than 30 minutes,my husband was lucky,either he was at work or about to join me in the hospital before I put to bed,smooth labour but my pregnancies were always war,for the first thremester,from one hospital to another,no cooking,no working,he was always the one bathing for me, cooking with some other house chores. Thank God,I'm done.

Awww. I want to get pregnant already... But right after I'm married of course... Motherhood is such a beautiful journey... Dear Lord, this is dedicated to all the women seeking for the fruit of the womb, let your light shine upon them and cause them to smile really soon.. no one really understands the pain of a barren woman.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Liposure: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
See irony of life, when she was receiving d anointing of the D, she was shouting of joy. Labor has come, she's shouting in pain

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by djojo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
What a nice topic.

Women are trying but immediately you start praising them their head will start swelling.

I could remember the day, i do give kudos to my wife because from the very first day to the last day of her pregnancy she do go to work and with the stress of work and even the traffic from ketu to shomolu every blessed day she never missed a day at work.

We both went to work on that faithful day and i got hope lil late on a Wednesday night, we talked about it how she was feeling and she said she was fine and we both went to bed, but around 12am she work me up that she is feeling somehow, I immediately called our nurse and ask her if the sign means delivery and she said since that is her first it might be, immediately my mind wasn’t settled but as a man I don’t want her to notice but i just used courage to control myself and i went to do ablution and pray to Allah for save delivery.

The nurse couldn’t sleep too though she wasn’t close to us but is is always calling and given me word of encouragement that first timer won’t come so fast like that and when is is 5am we both went to the hospital.

Around 9am noting yet happened but this time the doctor has examined her and put his hand inside to check the head of the baby and she came outside to meet me again, i was surprised again to see her cos the doctor told her to be walking up and down, i just left for my work for me to put somethings in place and i told her i will soon be back.

I got back around 12pm yet nothing as happened but the matron have asked of me immediately i got there they gave me a paper to go and get the drug which i got and still went back to work but i was always communicating with her on phone and non of our staffs notice something is happen cos i was calm and even made jokes but within me I couldn’t focus.

To cut the long story short i got back to the hospital and she as been moved to labour room but the doctor still gave me something to go and buy cos they dont av that medicine in the hospital , maybe that thing is something that they want to give her or insert to force the baby out i dont really know, about 45mins while i was still walking around for the drug she just called me to come that she have delivered.

Delivery isn’t something easy even during pregnancy woman experience many difficulties, and it makes me wonder how did those that gives birth to 10 children made it cos my grandmother gave birth to 10children, they will experience difficulty during pregnancy and during birth yet they keep on having many babies

Almighty God is the only one who can give answer to that cos doctors are only trying.

28 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by 1Sharon(f): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
clemmonce:
People can exaggerate ..... Did you really cry ?? Naija and KARAMO....

grin

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by ademide0710: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
I can never forget that experience!

I had a very tough delivery, I was in labour for good 24hrs. I was exhausted and scared but I had to be calm not to scare my husband. At a point the doctor recommended I opt for an operation because I was becoming weak and I'm expecting a big baby but I declined. My water didn't break, they had to break it at the hospital and induced me. I almost ran mad, I could remember at a point. Hubby said I was shouting, that its midnight and he even held my hands. I gave him a very hot slap...lol(I apologied later when I became normal)but still he stood by me although . My 4.5kg baby girl arrived and all my 9months pain ended. I'm so scared of having another baby. I can't wait to done with childbirth.

20 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Dayoebe(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Reading through this thread gives me goosebump.
I can't wait to finally have firsthand experience. In meantime, I hope to get the best woman, best life in terms of finance and marriage experience with more intimacy with God.

Please don't spam this thread, I won't like to receive unnecessary notification out of topic of discussion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Highshow05(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alennsar:
Whew your birth story has lighting my mood a bit so i will share mine.

My first delivery was a very tough one walahi it takes the grace of God for me not to lose my baby.

It started around some minutes to 6 that faithful day, i just prayed fajr prayer finished.
Immediately i stood to pack the prayer mat i realized that my water has broken so i told my husband to prepare and lets go to the hospital

I was checked and later sent home to do exercise for a few hours. But to be honest I can't do anything because the pain is unbearable. At some point my husband have to take me back to the hospital where I was given oxytocin. Oh my i wanted to run mad at that point,

Hubby had to start fanning me and begging me to control myself, the poor man has lost quite a lot of weight within 24 hours.

I later put to bed around 9pm that same day but my baby was very weak
It's the grace of God that actually safe her.

Fortunately i had another baby two years later but it was a hitch free delivery
My husband was not even around, he just came back to meet his bouncing baby waiting for him
Your second child would be automatically calling Abidemi.

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by ebujany(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

I bless God for your testimony. smiley I'm married and I don't have a child yet but by HIS grace I would have mine too and also pray for a safe delivery too. smiley
if I be a man of God, by this time next year you and your hubby will celebrate the birth of your child

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
My own case was different. I was so stressed that at the end we were both admitted. In fact them discharge dem na for house I come see my boy undecided

12 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I cried while reading your story. May God bless the kids.
What is making you cry now? Can't you cry for us? For the country? We are officially in trouble. Nobody wants to buy our crude oil anymore. Except if you want to fry dodo with it.

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Alooone: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
cutewifey:
Ah in the bedroom, how did u cope, was someone with u to help u out wit d labour process
it was when i gave birth that my neighbours later came...but i pulled out my son's head by myself.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Futurejoy(f): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

I bless God for your testimony. smiley I'm married and I don't have a child yet but by HIS grace I would have mine too and also pray for a safe delivery too. smiley
Your own is close, they are coming to bless your soul

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by NoToPile: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
ugolinze123:
It's not easy ooh at all untill you are married you will understand.

I took her twice to the hospital from the moment she started to complain and was restless but we're told it's not time yet even our EDD past but still..untill one faithful evening I came back from work and she showed me something like white fluid dropping from her thigh and she couldnt even move a muscle, o boy, na so I rush call my neighbour. Help me move her to the car and the worst part was my headlamp was bad so I don't drive at night, and it started raining heavily..I had to risk it with my trafficator on, she was just crying, only God saved us that night untill we got to the hospital...
So they took her in pulled her cloth, madam was just shouting she wants to pee, she wants to shit.they told her to do it there..she was beating the hell outta me shouting..I saw a different person inside my wife that day...the nurse was just saying saying something centimeter [/b]until I heard a burst and here she comes they continue telling her to push till I saw the head coming out menn. It was like a movie, [b]na so pikin just pull out with that thing that looks like a rope...my baby started crying after they turned her upside down and started doing the cleaning. I looked at madam and she was just as calm as nothing happened... I was the happiest man on Earth that day...especially the moment I carried her in my arms..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by wisdomkid: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nuel4:
The sight of my sister still disgust me till today
I remember when the nurse came out with clothes soaked in all kind of liquid.
Tuueeeh.
My wife will have to go to her mom or she and the child will forever be a constant source of nausea to me.
I no even like children sef

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Bradiyung(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wow

Iv been patiently reading every single story in this thread and i have come to a conclusion that I won't be with my wife at the labour room, my dad didn't do it now I understand why, I won't do it too.

So terrifying

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Bobbiet(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
restore8:

But you be guy na?

He is talking about himself
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
femi4:
Why bike, he doesn't have a car?
Does every married man own a car? Some questions are best not asked.

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Liposure: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
ebujany:
if I be a man of God, by this time next year you and your hubby will celebrate the birth of your child
u be acapella brother
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Liposure: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Does every married man own a car? Some questions are best not asked.
i wood like 2 be godfather of your child
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
weyreypey:
seems millenniumlady became shy
lol. She come dey deny her actions grin
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by NoToPile: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bradiyung:
Wow

Iv been patiently reading every single story in this thread and i have come to a conclusion that I won't be with my wife at the labour room, my dad didn't do it now I understand why, I won't do it too.

So terrifying

Lots of men cant bear it, some who witness it actually become traumatized, some even find it difficult to have sex with their wife after witnessing it.

6 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Micology19:
Abag,, local man is confuse here... what is water everyone is talking about being broken
Amniotic fluid.
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by leonard002(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Not yet married but when in labour I'll use that opportunity to deal with him for all his fu*k up and use labour as an excuse cheesy some of my friends do gist me what they did to their husband when they were in labour from beating to causing your papa your mama many that i cannot say here but it's so hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've worked in a hospital and seen women in labour. I assure you that's not even what you'll be thinking when in labour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.