Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help (155975 Views)

Lockdown Sex / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by shegunmessi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Davidwilliam101:
Coronavirus, lady cries for help as the lockdown continues. In the video, she was narrating on how the government did not provide for food and other basic amenities to relieve her for the lockdown.

The Nigerian lady who spoke in Yoruba and repeatedly said "she is starving", also went on to reveal what she will do when she gets the "help" she wants.

She further expresses the need to satisfy her sexual urge as she can't cope with the lockdown anymore.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Am_y4EhZg
It’s just totally absurd
Imagine
She’s not even ashamed of herself

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Tolarnizzy116(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mehd Ooo This Life Shaa...
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Jaqenhghar: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Glink2018:
It's obvious that this lady is a drug peddler and sex addicts...guys beware of this kind of ladies, they are destiny destroyers....

Tueh!
This one fit be kidnapper strategy. As dem no dey see people for road to kidnap na to lure potential victims with this shít
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by KampusKonnekt49: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
What you need to know about getting a scholarship to study in Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MndmEcGc5aA
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by leosahm(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
hmmm....so na ashawo full yoruba land...my calabar girls are decent.....
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Jossibest(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
She no get husband?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by olax02(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is there no agbero or almajiri in her area that can satisfied her sexually...?? Oshi..
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by paix(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Azord:
sex is overrated,
oh shid!
what does she want us to do now?
Get her a CUCUMBER, perhaps.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Ibman: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
just buy one big cucumber at N100 and u will be alright.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by okorezo: 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
I think she just want to make her self popular with this, there are many guys within her there to code it with if necessary, she needs a guy that will pay heavily after sex
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by paix(m): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
shegunmessi:

It’s just totally absurd
Imagine
She’s not even ashamed of herself
It's a free world. Would you want her to die in silence?
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Later on they start acting like guys are the ones who need it most.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Burgerlomo: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
tammie24:
Not everyone that speak Yoruba language is Yoruba

She's in Lagos

Even ibos speak Yoruba better than some Yorubas

Wa gbayi jare iwo bobo abi bebi yi cool

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by chigoizie7(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
What’s the big deal? She just expressed herself.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by LONGPREEK(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
i bet my blokos this one toto go smell
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
spiralwedge:

Why do you think she's fake? That she can't have konji or what? Or for expressing herself on SM?

na tell strangers for internet that she get konji she no get boyfriend ? ! forget it and fake
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by scoundrel(f): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
At her old age why isn't she married? Is she one of these online comedians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
1stola:

Lol
The reverse is the case here.
Igbo girls are so fûcking loose here, I DON TIRE TO FÛCK SEF.
where is the here I 'lld like to know.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by spiralwedge(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

na tell strangers for internet that she get konji she no get boyfriend ? ! forget it and fake

It doesn't matter. The beauty of SM and this generation is that some people are able to put into words what so many people are going to but ashamed to voice out about. It's therapeutic when you see or know other people are going through the same as you.

Are you 70 years old, Sir? grin
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by calabardick(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Another std/Sti vendor on the move
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by kpajie1: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
obo-ure thing go don rust.go ure engine oil and after much use cucumber jarey
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by 1stola: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
where is the here I 'lld like to know.
Lagos, SUURULERE!

Infact, 90% of all the ashawos wey we get for joints here are Igbo girls.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by goodman5(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Agent of darkness

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by shineeye1: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
There once were ladies but now we have raving whores..
They have proudly exchanged propriety for pleasure but have never known peace thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Onucs(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
this bitch should get a chieftaincy title

Olosho 1 of idemili kingdom
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by mechanics(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmmm, Nawa o, she needs to change.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by AreaFada2: 3:08am On Apr 24, 2020
KampusKonnekt49:

What you need to know about getting a scholarship to study in Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MndmEcGc5aA

Nice.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 24, 2020
E o fun wa ni Oko tamado. grin grin grin grin that one enter my brain.
Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by PinkeyMissey: 5:32am On Apr 24, 2020
SIR0:
See how she dey rant online over sex.
And she looks like a mother of one or two.
No iota of shame.

Any responsible man who ends up bringing this under his roof,,,,does so at his detriment. While the gateman opens her gate**, the driver parks in Oga's bedroom.

Re: Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help by supereagle(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2020
spiralwedge:
She's not alone.
I watched this with my wife now she said that she is possessed . I replied her she is the one who is possessed because this period women are leveraging on this period to enjoying the thing. but you are even denying your husband. I am telling the reality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.