Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Share Your Nysc Sex Tales - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales (40522 Views)

Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter / NYSC In Oyo State: Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I thought you had sexperience....
Me ke? I no get hair for armpit o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by JasonJidenna(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ryabcool:
aaah! We know them o. Small play, he don dey show me undertakers. cheesy
Osharè, you want peace or war?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by placeofallure(f): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
luminouz:

shocked shocked shocked

That your guy eh na lucky guy oh... You didn't serve in ekiti abeg,u served in Lagos. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Ryabcool(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I'll let the pretty lady decide your fate. This yoruba boy no sabi stress grin
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Ryabcool(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
JasonJidenna:
but this pic is hilarious. Had me laughing out loud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by JasonJidenna(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ryabcool:
but this pic is hilarious. Had me laughing out loud
Lol, good evening Bro.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by PrettyBunny(f): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ryabcool:
I'll let the pretty lady decide your fate. This yoruba boy no sabi stress grin

I live for peace

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by bobo65(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lol..I did not share any anything because there was really nothing to share..

Talking about making first approach, i did make the first approach to my friend but it was on the level of friendship because, i never saw camp as a comfortable place for sex.. But, he made the sexual approach first but i preferred anything sexual outside camp except kissing..

Yeah, we did kiss and nothing more..

And i am the kind of lady that tells a guy what i want at first meeting. If it's sex, friendship or something more, i make my intentions known..I really hate beating around the bush and wasting time..

I am no pretender. If i want sex, i am definitely telling you that i want it and if you say no, i move on with life..

i have grown pass the age of dwelling on rejections..So, we moveee

Now this is something

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by rengsho: 1:09am On Apr 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:
Funny tales everywhere..Lol..

I am currently serving in Plateau State and Mangu to be precise..

I dislike this place like hell!! I can't wait to go back home

Where exactly in Mangu?
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:15am On Apr 25, 2020
lool hafa na? dem ban you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DaddyRochie1642:

Don't Come at me bro ... It's best you stay in your Lane
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Ishana(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
https:///CqOAUvI1UEbEukCLg5Krfy

NYSC connect.
Posting, Reposting and relocation assistance.
Join the group.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by SaiRuiMall: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ebsu VS Funai: Diss Episode ii.

You all remember the Diss We once had between Ebsu and Funai here in Vawulence City TV.

Funai won that episode i.

Let's go again NOW. I will only repost the most painful ones...

Keep dropping....
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by damaan(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Funny enough, most of them were official mails and nothing serious.. grin grin grin grin..

But I like JasonJidenna..He is intelligent and I like Intelligent people smiley smiley smiley

Ahswear this PrettyBunny Na man grin
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by DaddyRochie1642: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
lool hafa na? dem ban you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gringrin
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Edyice: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
My NYSC was in ABIA state grin

I went to my PPA . Myself and a female copper and after one month a 5ft9 lady walk in the school assembly , we both looked at ourselves again and again . I didn't go to my class after the assembly .yeah I went straight to her ( gals that glance at me gives me go ahead ) . She told me she told the school management she will be resuming a month after ..

She had a child but not married sha. We talked and talked
On the third weekend she came to my house but she didn't come alone her child was with her but many thanks to my female copper she understood what the teacher wanted cool
She jejely carry the child

And for those who will have gone for the copper instead
I don't FORCE myself on female ( if you want me , I want you back cool).

When my colleague sew that TEACHER was pursuing her child to stay outside , that was when my colleague did what she had too cool

And me on the other hand , I have my blue VARGA in my bag I sharply took one just as she was telling her child to stay out ( though the child put in some fight ) when situation like this arises correct dude should know what's about to happen..... cool

Na so the thing start , she jam the door but the door was putting his own shit Until I stepped in and luck it

The talk was not much before I brought out a suggestion that TEACHER should BLOW HER TRUMPET in wizkid voice cool.. my 6:9 inches Eggplant was already up like the policeman Barton wey dey my junction grin ..

She stopped at some point , saying she doesn't like blow-in TRUMPET. .

Well I lay her down and put my BIG FAT CORK inside her looking at her face .. I rode her wella like I was riding a horse , bike or whatever .. just as I was DOING WELL , trying to hear TEACHER increase her ringtone , trying to take control just like every other female that has glance on me , I heard a cry ( yeah we heard her child crying ) .. Bleep up

Me kukuma increase my speed because if the cry continue something back might happen...

Just when I was thinking about it , teacher just shift and that was the END.. up till today I don't know how she does that because I covered her wella .. she was small I had no were to run to but she did . He pain me , I didn't release

I must confess , she have I very soft ass .. she came back after a week and she decide to stay on top ( awesome choice ).

Just as she was riding I held her ass ( fat ass but I was touching bone ) yeah after squeeze and pressing hard .

I only got to fvck her twice . I wanted more but stopped coming ...

This happened in 2013/2014 batch C cool

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Half-baked "graduate", what is this nonsense you typed? Filled with grammatical and spelling errors, very incoherent and head-ache inducing nonsense. How did you pass in school, ffs
Edyice:
My NYSC was in ABIA state grin

I went to my PPA . Myself and a female copper and after one month a 5ft9 lady walk in the school assembly , we both looked at ourselves again and again . I didn't go to my class after the assembly .yeah I went straight to her ( gals that glance at me gives me go ahead ) . She told me she told the school management she will be resuming a month after ..

She had a child but not married sha. We talked and talked
On the third weekend she came to my house but she didn't come alone her child was with her but many thanks to my female copper she understood what the teacher wanted cool
She jejely carry the child

And for those who will have gone for the copper instead
I don't FORCE myself on female ( if you want me , I want you back cool).

When my colleague sew that TEACHER was pursuing her child to stay outside , that was when my colleague did what she had too cool

And me on the other hand , I have my blue VARGA in my bag I sharply took one just as she was telling her child to stay out ( though the child put in some fight ) when situation like this arises correct dude should know what's about to happen..... cool

Na so the thing start , she jam the door but the door was putting his own shit Until I stepped in and luck it

The talk was not much before I brought out a suggestion that TEACHER should BLOW HER TRUMPET in wizkid voice cool.. my 6:9 inches Eggplant was already up like the policeman Barton wey dey my junction grin ..

She stopped at some point , saying she doesn't like blow-in TRUMPET. .

Well I lay her down and put my BIG FAT CORK inside her looking at her face .. I rode her wella like I was riding a horse , bike or whatever .. just as I was DOING WELL , trying to hear TEACHER increase her ringtone , trying to take control just like every other female that has glance on me , I heard a cry ( yeah we heard her child crying ) .. Bleep up

Me kukuma increase my speed because if the cry continue something back might happen...

Just when I was thinking about it , teacher just shift and that was the END.. up till today I don't know how she does that because I covered her wella .. she was small I had no were to run to but she did . He pain me , I didn't release

I must confess , she have I very soft ass .. she came back after a week and she decide to stay on top ( awesome choice ).

Just as she was riding I held her ass ( fat ass but I was touching bone ) yeah after squeeze and pressing hard .

I only got to fvck her twice . I wanted more but stopped coming ...

This happened in 2013/2014 batch C cool

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Telemon(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Half-baked "graduate", what is this nonsense you typed? Filled with grammatical and spelling errors, very incoherent and head-ache inducing nonsense. How did you pass in school, ffs
grin
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
lol.Hello ma, are you a sadist?
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm just very angry. I tried to read the nonsense a so-called graduate typed and I lost brain cells. Just tells about how whack our edu system is if this fella could graduate with this kind of grammar. it's annoying.
Telemon:
;Dlol.Hello ma, are you a sadist?
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Telemon(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I'm just very angry. I tried to read the nonsense a so-called graduate typed and I lost brain cells. Just tells about how whack our edu system is if this fella could graduate with this kind of grammar. it's annoying.
I feel your pain ma.but all what you just told him can lead to depression.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't mean bad for him and I hope he takes it in good light and sees it as a challenge to improve his grammar.
Telemon:
I feel your pain ma.but all what you just told him can lead to depression.
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Kingsteve(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This kin grammar is called 'mixcogbuo'

All join...
grin
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Aunty, you're not too good in grammar construction as well.
Read all over your critic replies, filled with blunders.
Oversabi dey wori uu
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Point out the mistakes, then. And take note of the corrections I made in yours. Cheers.
Doneze:

Aunty, you're not too good in grammar construction as well.
Read all over your critic critical replies, filled with blunders.
Oversabi dey wori uu
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by GbengaAwe042(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Choi.......
"Sabinuses" and "Sabinas" spoted.
Lolz
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Appropriate use of punctuation marks, try to learn that.

English teacher..

Tanku
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
GbengaAwe042:
Choi.......
"Sabinuses" and "Sabinas" spoted.
Lolz

I'm not sabinas ,I'm still learning. I felt the need to calm the old woman nerve..
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oga, I said point out the specific errors and correct me so that I can learn. You're still beating about the bush and talking shitt. Just learn to accept corrections, it's not bad or embarrassing to get corrected. I don't know why Nigerians get easily offended when their mistakes are pointed out. No big deal in saying thank you and moving on.
Doneze:

Appropriate use of punctuation marks, try to learn that.

English teacher..

Tanku
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Old woman? Honey I'm still in my early 20s but I am way smarter and better spoken than you. I am very sure you're at least 35 but here you are on a public forum embarrassing yourself with your appalling English cheesy cheesy cheesy
Doneze:

I'm not sabinas ,I'm still learning. I felt the need to calm the old woman nerve..
Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by wiseone28: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
damaan:

Ahswear this PrettyBunny Na man grin
No be everything fowl see dey make noise grin

Re: Share Your Nysc Sex Tales by wiseone28: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Oga, I said point out the specific errors and correct me so that I can learn. You're still beating about the bush and talking shitt. Just learn to accept corrections, it's not bad or embarrassing to get corrected. I don't know why Nigerians get easily offended when their mistakes are pointed out. No big deal in saying thank you and moving on.
Hate this slang, it is old school just quit saying it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed / How Can One Change PPA? / Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.