Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! (59773 Views)

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Close Friend Or Relative? Share Your Experience / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Ussycool: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
I was once scammed. There was a girl i start toasting from my j.s.s 1 class and she sucks me till i finish that school. She never allow me to touch her even once.
That devil still follow me to my university and same faculty again. She still scammed me till my 400 level.

I call her and tell her that I no go do again.
Breast I no see touch.
Alway claiming virgin while a friend of friend told me that he Bleep her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Ingriid(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2020
CaptainMarvel:
normal police station wont help. try force CID at Alagbon
ok, will do after d lock down. Thanks for ur help.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Opexzy: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
zedegit:

Seriously?
Funnynation, a fraudster?

Oga, is this really an April shot you didn't use on 1st of this month?

The dude even had a funding business and he delivered to me. He was honest enough then. Why this?

Op are you sure!?

Lhimeet

I can't be too sure... The whatsapp group is still active...

Is like you know him in person... I will really appreciate if you can provide credible Intel on how to get him arrested...
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by zedegit: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
unikprince:

Can't rule out that, but in this case even my sister's husband lost 200k to them, my sister is an honest born again Christian who was looking for means to support her husband after they just got married last year. She quit her job in okota to go stay with her husband in another (distanct) part of Lagos. So in trying to be a supportive wife, she ended up adding more pains to her family and ours too.

I felt sorry for her sha.

I also lost 200k to The billion coins (TBC) introduced to me by my boss's lawyer since 2017, my boss lost millions of naira to that.

MMM own na no go area lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Eyah kpele. What I meant by unintentionally is that you may not have invested that amount if not because of her.

They gained her trust, your trust was already on her as you could vouch for her. Then the strike.

That's why I just scrolled past those that said they can never be scammed.

What do you call a case scenario where you pay #12 000 on electricity you get to see 3 times in a month?

Or what of the palliative government promised to pay of which we only read on Nairaland.

Seriously everyone has been scammed whether directly or indirectly.

What of vehicle insurance many pay for and which was never used?

Money allocated to education, health, infrastructure, road construction etc which went viam. Sotay they had the audacity to tell us that snake abi monkey swallowed the money.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Opexzy: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2020
zedegit:

First person was opexzy. I had to scroll back to confirm.

You mean 2 of you were scammed by same funnynation?

Lhimeet

We are more than 24 and we are talking about 3m naira and above here...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by zedegit: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Opexzy:

I can't be too sure... The whatsapp group is still active...

Is like you know him in person... I will really appreciate if you can provide credible Intel on how to get him arrested...

I don't know him in person. He funded my account in the past. That's why I find it shocking.

Maybe you should liase with the other guy I quoted since he said they met with him.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by zedegit: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Opexzy:

We are more than 24 and we are talking about 3m naira and above here...

shocked Honestly I am shocked and short of words.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Adiosodiq: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Mine was mtn.... I don't know if anybody remember this message Adio sodiq you have 3900 point recharge and topup to get
4500 point to win the price angry grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by TobsAutos: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2020
bemagnify:
If you have been scammed online and you have the accounts details of the scammer Let me know you can get back your money
Hi boss
Pls I need your help in this regard,can you help me locate a scammer,I have his account details
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by catwalq(f): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Minemrys:

nice one.

10Q
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by seanwilliam(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

What happened to pay on delivery, anything I buy online is pay on delivery o, if u nor gree pay on delivery carry your load and go
dem fit scam u with that one self.. best thing is to go offline shop ..dont mind the price different e no dey pass 5k to 10k highest ..
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Generaloluseye: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Scam Alert! He is into Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by GuestLog: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Realfrankie:

Your head too dey shake, na it make you the confuse anyhow
So the end part of that comment no be like pidgin for ya eye?
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by sript: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2020
unikprince:

Can't rule out that, but in this case even my sister's husband lost 200k to them, my sister is an honest born again Christian who was looking for means to support her husband after they just got married last year. She quit her job in okota to go stay with her husband in another (distanct) part of Lagos. So in trying to be a supportive wife, she ended up adding more pains to her family and ours too.

I felt sorry for her sha.

I also lost 200k to The billion coins (TBC) introduced to me by my boss's lawyer since 2017, my boss lost millions of naira to that.

MMM own na no go area lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
bro, u have really been scammed o... feel for u though.
one thing I admire in u is ur dogged and never say never attitude and I pray your hustle pay someday

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Zakarisammy(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2020
demoBaba:

Fixed don't exist
Thanks bro
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by seanwilliam(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Babapyro:

It shall not be well with you too in Jesus name,many of you talk like idiots,so because some policemen are bad means every single officer is bad right. Use your head and don't talk carelessly.
no vex baba..u too dey vex grin how u dey boss.. shey u remember me?
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by romeorailss: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Biqlaaa:
I went to computer village to buy laptop powebank and the stuff is not working again. I hope to return it after lockdown

You are on a :Dlong thing
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by centboy123456(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
I was scam on data bundle her after two days I reported him to the bank his account was blocked he later called me apologizing

how did you reported him
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by centboy123456(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2020
izzimus:
Yes, by this nairalander that claimed he was into importation and needed us to invest in his business and he would import some building fixtures with our joint investment money and then share our profit to us after selling and making profits

Only for the anumpama to collect our money and start telling stories of how he was robbed and all the fixtures stolen. We threatened him with police then the story changed and he started claiming he used the money to do betting instead.

He was a popular comedian in Abuja. I still have plans to arrest him if I ever catch him for now I will spoil his name everywhere I possibly can until he returns my money.

MC funnynation, real name Moses Ugwu, better hope covid 19 kills your miserable soul because if I know where you dey you go sleep for prison for at least a year. Animal

how much did he scam you
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by seanwilliam(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2020
I've been scam ooo.. bet9ja ni oo..I always played bet since 2017 till January 2020.. I no chop 10k.. total money I chop was 7k. For 44 years oo.. I go loose reach 50k...
Another one was the last time I bought memory card in iwo road.. after 2 weeks the memory can no dey carry plenty song again..
Last one , dem no c me scan grin I one go buy one Infinix battery. and this guy approached for that same iwo road oo.. he showed me one battery and I tell am say " guy this one na fake " he seized my phone and tell me say I just came to waste her time early momo.. looking at the faces around I could see same na terror dem be..

U no wetin I tell the guy
" I said hold am I'm coming. But dont beg me when I come back o, I dey go call my brother wey dey Barack for odogbo ojo.. i said person wey no buy go pay" walai naso the guy say " omo yami e never reach like that na:.. I collect the phone. I crossed. enter bike.. odile grin

90 percent gets scam cos of greediness and weak emotions...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Yeah. Last year!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by zedegit: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
cutedharmee:
My boss advised me to invest in skywealthcreator which I did with five hundred thousand Naira since Dec 2016 and up till now haven't gotten a dime out of ma money not to talk of d profit.
Another was recently when I needed to buy bitcoin and I was duped of one hundred and twenty two thousand naira...nah only God go save us from all dis scammers.

You contacted a random guy for Bitcoin? What about verified exchangers?
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by djfabmusik(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
MISSunderstand:

Leaving with it means I would give them 19k for the scan. It won't favour me neither.
I mean going to enugu with it
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by cutedharmee: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
zedegit:

You contacted a random guy for Bitcoin? What about verified exchangers?
Dont mind me, their is dis quote that says ori to ba maa je iko ni meaning(head wey go chop knock go definitely chop am). Was on a telegram group and their was buying and selling unknowingly to me dah dey r scam. Use to feel buying from hand to hand kinda fast thou. Buh then I'm on top of d matter. Reason y I wouldn't wanna disclose d account no yet...
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by demoBaba: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
etibaba:
Did you just write in French or what?

Why can't you read and pass on grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by djfabmusik(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mejor79:
Yes I been scanned of over 2.1m on Land purchasing by one ''Dr'' Kelly Nworgu owners of Livelihood Homes Ltd also known as De-Villa Estate. As I speak his in Correctional Service Center in PH.

sorry sir, so you among those that were scammed by De villa?
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by zedegit: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
cutedharmee:

Dont mind me, their is dis quote that says ori to ba maa je iko ni meaning(head wey go chop knock go definitely chop am). Was on a telegram group and their was buying and selling unknowingly to me dah dey r scam. Use to feel buying from hand to hand kinda fast thou. Buh then I'm on top of d matter. Reason y I wouldn't wanna disclose d account no yet...

Okay.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
cant forget year 2011 when I was still in school, see me fending for myself and my siblings after my mum died a mysterious death and my dad ran away. someone referred me to one prophet who can tell who killed my mum. I had only 2k with me,as I reached there,he was just doing guess work and asking names of some of my relatives, which I thought he would have mentioned their names without me telling him. at the end of the day,he said I should sow a seed for God's spirit to minister more to him,I gave 500,he said is small I said I had no money, he said God's spirit won't be happy with me if I have money and denied it, I said ok,I had just 1500 remaining to transport me home, he said I should bring everything and watch God perform wonder on my way. that's how I gave everything in my purse,he reschedule the appointments with other things I should buy. that's how I trekked a distance a bike can take 400,on a normal day. I cried and cursed this man. I got home with pains, I had to buy pains relief drugs. since that day,I don't believe any si called man of God.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by unikprince(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
sript:

bro, u have really been scammed o... feel for u though.
one thing I admire in u is ur dogged and never say never attitude and I pray your hustle pay someday
Amen, thanks brother.
I have never scammed anyone, but I keep falling victim due to too much trust.
Well, my God keep supplying all my needs according to his riches in glory.

Even though I am jobless now ,I still have faith that all is well.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by sterlingbrown: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mine happend way back , i was at the market to get a shoe for my secondary school graduation party. When i arrived at the market and picked a shoe from the shelf of one the traders, we talked about price and i paid him. I told him to package it for me. Aboki now said. "Bros, i know you like this shoe, but the thing be say e get some pin and wey dem dey put for the shoe we no go make am spoil sharp, sharp. I said he shouldnt bother but he insisted and said bros this shoe need this pin o. So i gave in and handed the shoes to him because i really liked the shoe. After hitting the pin so hard on the shoes to a point that when one tries to take them off, na tear the shoe go tear. Aboki now old me one pin cost 250, and he fixed in 14 pins.which cost about 3500. I asked him "oga no be free you put am? He said "free for where?" immediately i got angry and wanted to to start a fight. Before i could say another word ,like five guys dey my back with cigratte. I had to calm down and settle the issue like i was at fault. Las las i paid another 3500. Three years later i was at the same market and wanted to get another shoe, but from a different trader. After paying for the shoe, this aboki wanted to start up the same conversation that cost me 3500 3 years ago. Omor that day i quote bible for mind oo.i was like " affliction shall not rise the second time".....I told the aboki that i dont want.he insisted ,this man was literally dragging this shoe with me o, shoe that i have paid for. Before i know one agbero don come they follow me talk with vex say i really need the pin. I said oga i no want. The shoe slipped from his hand and i japa!!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! by Heineken(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
arthorjnr:

Fell victim of the data scam this afternoon, I even tipped the guy.
I was more angry at myself for being broke and looking for cheap data.

Hustle o.

I was lucky. I bought mtn 1gb for 450 from one guy here last week. Although I beg the guy seriously not to scam me that na my last 500 be that. I bought the data with one mind. Thank God the guy sent it. Hyn for don kill me be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Woman Allegedly Murdered By Husband In Houston, Texas ( Photos ) / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.