Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (117915 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by knowhowk: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Bet why is his name confusing me
Because you are a confused person already ,Some dies all you could mention Is the name ,Empty skull ,What has name got to do with this .
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by potent5(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/19/nigerian-man-dies-coronavirus-new-york
Sahara reporters don't start. The name of the restaurant is AMARACHI but you have changed it to amaraCHEE for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by babajero(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
camsyross:

Maybe the wife's name is Amarachi. (God's love)
God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by dasparrow: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:

What is 'mercy' in Igbo

Ebele.

Hence, God's mercy is 'Ebelechi' or 'Ebelechukwu'

Amarachi is God's Grace

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by YeribanzavsAfon: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:

What is 'mercy' in Igbo

Ebere.

Then forgive is Gbaghara.

You can use Google translator it's simple.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by horlarlorwor(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:
So sad.....rest in peace sir

If you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on the e-hailing platform, I'm available as a driver partner for weekly delivery/remittance.
Kindly quote me of interested

Highly interested...
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by osazsky(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
puremaker7:
This year 2020 get as it be.
The whole world is bleeding already
may God save us in the hands of this covid-19
R.I.P to the dead
amen
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex7826: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by seedsower(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Braintrain:
Good riddance

I hope you are normal sha.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by safetyboot: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
MERCY = EBERE OR EBELE
DanseMacabre:

What is 'mercy' in Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
a2personal2013:
Amarachi that year. Cool spot. RIP
So you know there too? If you live in Brooklyn area, up to Jamaica and you don't know amarachi, you're not yet in NY becaise that's the first place every jayjaycee would be entertained once they land in NY. People used to come there all the way from Buffalo, up state NY to have a feel of naija delicacies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by nadigo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:

If you're interested in partnering up as a vehicle owner on the e-hailing platform, I'm available as a driver partner for weekly delivery/remittance.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Venzal:
This thing is messing the U.S up more than it should. Even with all that, they have people protesting, and a clown as president.

May be they all want to have a taste of covid-19. The only reason people are protesting against stay at home in Nigeria is hunger. But those clowns are shouting freedom. No be good health dem get wey dey make dem shouting freedom.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
America isn't doing smtn right. I mean medical wise. They need to check their processes or procedures. This is too much.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by OkoAmarashy: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

You can join him in the grave so that you can ask him properly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by blackgold90(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:
Why the name Amarachi restaurant whereas he is a Yoruba....just curious.RIP sir.

Maybe there are more igbo than Yoruba in that area,it is called business strategy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by DanseMacabre(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
dasparrow:

Ebele.

Hence, God's mercy is 'Ebelechi' or 'Ebelechukwu'

Amarachi is God's Grace

Oho. Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by castrokins(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Maybe He Married Amarachi?

Smithkafors:
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by doggedfighter(f): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
EvilArchons:
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber
Sod off with this
Balderdash

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by stanfrancis02: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lol

How is that your problem.. Just say RIP and move on.. Everything must have tribal connotation with you.. At this your age?.. [/quote]
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:
Amazingly, it's you people who discriminate back home in your various villages. The situation isn't same in the south west and outside the country. Your women have always married us and ended up enjoying the marriage forever. Amarachi is a joint venture of both husband and wife as I leant. My brother got married to an igbo lady. Her immediate younger sister abused her for marrying a yoruba boy who had nothing. She said she can never marry a graduate who doesn't have a good job. As God would have it he secured a job in USA from naija and he moved with his lovely wife. They've been in america for years now, doing great. The one discriminating isn't married yet. Nobody is even looking at her side in spite of her beauty. Shes in her mid 30s now.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
E no dey kill blacks, e no dey kill blacks see now
It's on record that more blacks are dying of the diseas than other races in USA

Where're those stuppid people saying that the disease doesn't survive hot whether
they were very mad making fun of white people like that in the first place. They were warned, now see. CheSt BeaterRs. God knows my conscience is Clean.
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
a2personal2013:
Amarachi that year. Cool spot. RIP
I was going to call to see if they had DeliveRy for ChRiStmas
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by sprints1: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
puremaker7:
This year 2020 get as it be.
The whole world is bleeding already
may God save us in the hands of this covid-19
R.I.P to the dead
life is a gift until human being learn to understand this.. Enjoy while it last, death is inevitable whether u drive a Camry Benz or trek one day u go die..the ultimate goal is to make your mark before u leave. Some people think is by having children or marrying is life though part of life but not the main reason we are on earth..Jesus made is mark by dying on the cross he will forever be remembered, if na ur community do something worthwhile that people will remember u for.. Touch lives, I embrace people who adopt children and raise them on their own that is good.. People believe once I have married I have attained the height bullshiitt... U may not understand this but our ancestors do
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by apex6803: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 1405683[/color]
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by sprints1: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I was going to call to see if they had DeliveRy for ChRiStmas
they will still have his death doesn't mean his legacy is dead still book for Xmas we might be sharing the same table...
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by DAVIDOLAWALE: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
FRYSnDIPS:

what is e-hailing platform ? kindly explain better to my understanding.

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
tym92:
rip to the dead..

meanwhile
hmm I never knew GOveRnors were this BRoke
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

But what I saw in photos there, the restaurant's name is Amarachi and not Amarachee
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by letristian: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Smithkafors:
Igbo Amaka
Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
camsyross:

Maybe the wife's name is Amarachi. (God's love)
God's Grace rather

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA by frankson1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

The names on the list is a true reflection of federal character.

R. I. P to them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.