Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,958 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

‘I Want To F*ck. I Need A D!ck’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help Amid Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Want To F*ck. I Need A D!ck’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help Amid Lockdown (1085 Views)

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / Album Download: Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.a.a.d City / I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Want To F*ck. I Need A D!ck’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help Amid Lockdown by Onyiamaogu: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2020

A sex-starved Nigerian lady who seems to be affected by the Coronavirus lockdown across different states in the country, has cried out in a recent video.

The Nigerian lady who spoke in English mixed with a little Yoruba, repeatedly said “she is sex starving” and she can’t take it anymore as the pandemic doesn’t seem to be coming to an end anytime soon.

She also went on to reveal what she will do when she finally gets the “help” she wants.

Here is the video below;

https://repnaija.com.ng/i-want-to-fck-i-need-a-dck-nigerian-lady-cries-out-for-help-amid-lockdown-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Men Are Broke, Am Going Back To Instagram- Slaymama Says. PHOTOS / Happy Birthday Makydebbie! / 11 Costly Mistakes Most Women Make That Makes It Impossibe To Find A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.