Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (78044 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2020
zexy2030:

Shey you guys don't know some people are finding it hard in this lock down undecided becareful with the stories you post here o tongue cheesy

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by zexy2030(m): 6:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Shey you guys don't know some people are finding it hard in this lock down undecided becareful with the stories you post here o tongue cheesy
I 4 help ur ministry this lockdown but u stay too far. If u r in lag. I fit drive come. My rod dey misbehave. grin grin
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2020
zexy2030:

I 4 help ur ministry this lockdown but u stay too far. Anyways is waiting 4u. If u r in lag. I fit drive come. My rod dey misbehave. grin grin
Abeg nor call him name here make i see weather i fit chop clean mouth tongue

Modify the post cause if he sees it nah serious problem
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by zexy2030(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Abeg nor call him name here make i see weather i fit chop clean mouth tongue

Modify the post cause if he sees it nah serious problem
modified
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 6:24am On Apr 23, 2020
zexy2030:

modified
k
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by zexy2030(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Where in lagos are you
can u reply pm
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Skyscrapper11(m): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2020
You no go blame am anything you do within rush hour will always come with mistakes and regret and ....your very very bold to say you mastubate
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Angelacruz: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Gonorrhea
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2020
op, ignore every reply here, I am a gono regular customer.

Dont waste time going to hospital or testing just buy this and thank me later.

Go to any pharmacy and buy augmentin 625mg

first take 2

next 1-1-1

2 days maximun u will be fully healthy.

dont take 1g take take 625mg

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Skyscrapper11(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
you get mind to talk about masturbation ooo you want to open another topic here
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2020
zexy2030:

Babe where have you been, u ve been scarce.
I must fvck u after lock down, why didn't u create a telegram group for romance n sex. if u want me to create the group then u should promise me to add more ladies even married who just want to flirt. wink n have fun.

This lockdown period is like God himself is preaching to the universe, God so loved the world, that we had more people dying before easter celebration, reminding others the death of Christ for our sins. Because our sins is getting stew much.

imagine Italy the world capital for w.horedom was having 600deaths daily. shocked A city where they scorn preachers and give preachers olosho to fvck free, suddenly started having national morning n night devotion praying to God, as the pandemic was uncontrollably killing.

Newyork was having 50 deaths daily

Nigerian 2deaths daily until we had kano disaster, 150deaths in just 3days.

Even olosho dey repent till this pandemic is over but these girls who fvck 10 monster horse dicks in a day will not let internet rest with they want to fvck they are sex starved. Thereby making us bachelors tempted to fvck d closest wh.ore.

That's how op entered one chance.

prolly the w.hore wanted skin to skin as she looks clean not knowing that she is a well dressed sepulcher. grin
...you are as dumb as 4ck at d bolded , 50people dies in the states my ass ,And all this preaching about prostitution is directed at my humble self right?
sad
I shud create which group 4 ur lustful ass pls,? U want ladies forever girls desperately smiley
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Shormiey(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination. This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there. Thanks for your assistance
Azith...romycin 500mg at the rate of 2500 or more sef.....after doing test na wetin doctor go prescribe for you be that....

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2020
illitrate:

first take 2

next 1-1-1

nawa o

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Shormiey(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Which pharmacy? They will say he has covid-19 from the private part grin grin

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by zexy2030(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...you are as dumb as 4ck at d bolded , 50people dies in the states my ass ,And all this preaching about prostitution is directed at my humble self right?
sad
I shud create which group 4 ur lustful ass pls,? U want ladies forever girls desperately smiley
OK, lock up na. if u don't understand.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2020
zexy2030:

OK, lock up na. if u don't understand.
...u live in the pass ,u don't read da damn dailies ,2500deaths occurs daily in the states
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Collins4u1(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2020
mascot87:

Stop wasting your money. Go and do scan first. The ultrasound scan should be abdominopelvic scan or Ultrasound of the kidney, urethra and bladder. It may be UTI, kidney stone or growth in the wall of the bladder. Go do the scan asap

He said it started after sex. Which one is scan. He needs to to mcs/swab.

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by akpunda86: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination. This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there. Thanks for your assistance

Sorry dude the phrarma guy killed u cos he is a drug disenser but not a doct.ciprotab was a bad start.
Ill advice u go see a doc cos late cos of self medication.
You would have started with lexfloxacin branded 500 mg branded.cost 5k a card for two weeks.

Sorry dude is late see a doc.
Sorry
Take the girl along.
Lucky you is not Covid 19
Stay safe play safe

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by akpunda86: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Heistman:
nawa o

Augumentin No bro.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by gfon(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Which pharmacy? They will say he has covid-19 from the private part grin grin
lolz u gat no chills dear
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2020
MadeinHNDRXX:

It’s not too late to get treatment aunty..with your buns face �
...Burnt face ?

Wait first ....
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by zexy2030(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...u live in the pass ,u don't read da damn dailies ,2500deaths occurs daily in the states
really cool, that's extremely perturbing?
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2020
gfon:
lolz u gat no chills dear
...Wat pains me is the I love sex so much ! But I still lock my ass up like a beaver in hibernation in Dubai, while an illiterate is still fvcking street urchins

Lag..osians are dumb ,no one is dumber in my portharcourt
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by TheEnygma(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2020
Dear OP
when are you gonorrhealise what is Wrong with you.

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by jasman1: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Don’t forget to inform the girl, she may not know .

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 9:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Stop quoting me
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by TheEnygma(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2020
illitrate:

first take 2

next 1-1-1

wonderful

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by bestabigaelever(f): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson grin
U don catch gonorrhea, go to hospital and get injections
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Jelzin2412(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2020
mascot87:

Stop wasting your money. Go and do scan first. The ultrasound scan should be abdominopelvic scan or Ultrasound of the kidney, urethra and bladder. It may be UTI, kidney stone or growth in the wall of the bladder. Go do the scan asap

Sorry but this is not the right advice...

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mascot87(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Jelzin2412:

Sorry but this is not the right advice...

What makes you think it isn't?
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2020
weyreypey:

Stop quoting me
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Stop quoting me
Clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo)