Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (78053 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2020
weyreypey:

Clown
Leave me alone
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mascot87(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2020
illitrate:
op, ignore every reply here, I am a gono regular customer.

Dont waste time going to hospital or testing just buy this and thank me later.

Go to any pharmacy and buy augmentin 625mg

first take 2

next 1-1-1

2 days maximun u will be fully healthy.

dont take 1g take take 625mg

Senior man

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Leave me alone
Stop mentioning me woman! Haba mana,
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2020
weyreypey:

Stop mentioning me woman! Haba mana,
Ka ba da mu na
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ka ba da mu na

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
embarassed
unless you are as gallant ...stop my mentions... What am I even saying...no be you give the op gonor?

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2020
weyreypey:
unless you are as gallant ...stop my mentions... What am I even saying...no be you give the op gonor?
you dey mad nah sono i give am not gono undecided
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
you dey mad nah sono i give am not gono undecided

I'll pass. Thanks for your offer. cheesy cheesy

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2020
weyreypey:

I'll pass. Thanks for your offer. cheesy cheesy
k
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2020
weyreypey:

Good
k
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by weyreypey: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by rex444(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination. This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there. Thanks for your assistance
I have a perfect reference for u...DM me
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by cherish(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Call me for greatest medicine 08034649417
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by gfon(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Wat pains me is the I love sex so much ! But I still lock my ass up like a beaver in hibernation in Dubai, while an illiterate is still fvcking street urchins

Lag..osians are dumb ,no one is dumber in my portharcourt
my dear i dnt even wanna hear stories that touch,i just took style and joined the vaseline crew grin
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by bmdmixer: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
advice coming from a husband snatcher
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Dickson44: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2020
awakeuche:
Gornorrhea, that's what it is. Ciprotab does work but do get another stronger antibiotic and please use a condom next time.
Most women are walking around with this disease as it does not affect them in the short run.

Thanks man
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ajenimuni: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Purses discharge in the penis is a clear gonorrhea. Most still see head way and good treatment on it in hospitals through gentamicin injection but unlike staphylococcus, e.coli which are two different bacteria STDs infection, most don't see headway on it in hospitals... gonorrhea is quickly to show with purses discharge in men but stays for long before women can notice anything. I treat people on herbs and strictly herbs and not store herbs as some sort for. my treatment cut across just STDs infection and I am based in Lagos with those in Lagos that needed treatment on herbs.
+2349060054012

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by blaze2cool(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man

Do you even understand the meaning of Advice to someone who is naive?? You must be a virgin and if not I believe at some point or time in ya life you go don fuxk without condom and if that same time you did it if you wan get the std u for get am and again for the young man who is having issues with himself a solution would have been better.

I believe you are smart enough to understand what I mean
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
you stay in Lagos? Cos if it's ph I don't think there are shortages of both males and females... Speaking as a resident of Ph... grin
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Kingarthur21: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination. This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there. Thanks for your assistance
Become a self-servicer like capslocked to prevent stories that touch next time
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
SmellingAnus:
you stay in Lagos? Cos if it's ph I don't think there are shortages of both males and females... Speaking as a resident of Ph... grin
...not in Nigeria

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...not in Nigeria
oh okay...
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by UNRULY(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Which pharmacy? They will say he has covid-19 from the private part grin grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Another one bites the dust.

Orna go dey fvck cheap toto wey no good.

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Altimatic27: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your assistance

You have had bacteria in you for a while now you. Ant just have sex 4 days ago and have pus now bro
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Cut it off n rest.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by eleko1: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy find dem piusi to comma lick ur corojuice grin, grin visit ur doc b4 NCDC capsure u as coronavirus carrier

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by worldclass68(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
It was Sweet, wasn't it? grin grin

Op u have lymphogranuloma venerum

Which kind thing be that one � � ����
U won kill ham abi
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Ubdavis(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
A pharmacist are not even supposed to diagnose and treat...

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by joceey(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
you have contacted STI if does drugs don't work perfectly contact me I will advise you on what to do.But pls next time put that thing in between your legs in order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo)