Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (78202 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by philasine(m): 4:23am On Apr 24, 2020
you have just taken the wrong step, who told you a pharmacist can treat you you have worsen your condition by your ignorance, pharmacists are not well train in clinicals so he can just give you antibiotics without knowing the particular one you really need. your name na sorry oooo
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by MoIbrahim: 4:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Go straight to the hospital. Real hospital o, preferably teaching hospital
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Wisdom1988: 4:33am On Apr 24, 2020
My friend I've been in your situation before, and you don't cure such infection with English drugs.

I tried so many concoted drugs until I got the solution,but the drug is quite expensive, and mine lasted for 2years b4 I could finally get rid of it..

We can talk more here 07032301067..
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by therajah: 4:40am On Apr 24, 2020
awakeuche:
Gornorrhea, that's what it is. Ciprotab does work but do get another stronger antibiotic and please use a condom next time.
Most women are walking around with this disease as it does not affect them in the short run.
Noooo he shld not use condom oo.. let the idiot continue unprotected. ..
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by pnarthanyl: 4:41am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
mastubate in peace oo.. If you need help I'm here for you
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by chukel(m): 4:47am On Apr 24, 2020
mascot87:

Stop wasting your money. Go and do scan first. The ultrasound scan should be abdominopelvic scan or Ultrasound of the kidney, urethra and bladder. It may be UTI, kidney stone or growth in the wall of the bladder. Go do the scan asap
Jesus Lord. How do you guys come confidently to the public to deposit thrash. How? Just how? His problem has absolutely nothing to do with scan.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Fekkyranky: 5:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Go and buy zinat 500gm and lydhamen. It will stop.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Fekkyranky: 5:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Go and buy zinat 500gm and plyshamen. It will stop.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by thunderbabs: 5:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Most girls out there go jus fine for face but are Dirty disease carriers... Oga, it's either yu locate a potent herb dealer or go to d osipituu
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by nick50(m): 5:28am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
...if i catch u eehh
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Obakashdee(m): 5:34am On Apr 24, 2020
discusant:

Is op from Rivers or Bayelsa?

Gonorrhea is chicken change for those places.

That's where I got my first gonorrhea as a corper.

Boss I Dey serve for bayelsa, you serious about catching this gonorrhea here in bayelsa?
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Obakashdee(m): 5:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your assistance

Lol get cefixime tablet 400mg; take one per day; it’s avout 1k then also doxycycline; take morning and night, come back and thank me.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by sukar886: 5:47am On Apr 24, 2020
that's original gonorrhea
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Coolgent(m): 6:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Go to Hospital and run std test, stop fornication.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by samorioke1(m): 6:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Let me quickly tell you this original faster than drug.. No 1 get original honey, no 2 get original cafura white, no 3 ............. Call my number 08060186942 to full details.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Henri8: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
How did you know he has a small dick?
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Ladycewhy(f): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2020
If you like op don't take the treatment serious,na low sperm count and infertility dey wait for you for front . Nonsense ,una go dey put una penis anywhere recklessly.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by omonnakoda: 6:23am On Apr 24, 2020
PattyMike:

How do u know OP got infected by "olosho"? It could be his girlfriend, fiancee, friend, sex with whoever without exchange of money, but of course you have proclaimed the woman who gave him gono as olosho. Same way people like you see HIV carriers as promiscuous folks who sleep around.
Oga this Nigeria, maybe you're outside and the lifestyle Don enter your brain, test koor, test ni, screening koor, monitoring ni. By the time he's done with screening and testing etc, he has spent almost 10-15k, that is without even treatment. Notions and beliefs? For gonorrhea? LMAO. Half knowledge? More like zero-knowledge. What i told him is what we use, street level, real life experiences and not what you see in medical dramas and movies. Oga full knowledge. This is your last mention, no use arguing with "Idiocy" as you put it.
People like me or people like your father?

Are you in your right senses?
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by eazisky(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

it is hightime we start screening ppl according to age, are u a virgin? nonsense
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Thoughtfeed:

First take 2 at once or separately...

1 1 1 when? Morning or wat

1 morning, 1 after 1night second day

Then 1 morning 1 night for complete 7 days.

Then stop

Even when symptoms disappear u will must complete 7 days.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Legacyy(m): 6:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Na gonorhea be that nau,i no blame u shaa na lockdown cause am.just go and get urself treated and u will be ok.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mayormajor(m): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2020
My brother that is called ATOSI in yoruba, please go to those iya elewe omo, those women that sell herbs, they will prepare the agbo for you, you will never experience that again i promise. Thanks
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Zagaboss: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2020
SOAK YOUR SMALL DICKSON FOR GARRI WITHOUT SUGAR FOR 21 DAYS...TAKE AGBO MORNING AND NIGHT...IT WILL GO...NEXT TIME TRY AND URINATE AFTER SEX AND MAKE SURE YOU RELEASE WELL INSIDE B4 YOU COME OUT....
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Enisam(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Is gonorrhea.... Simple go for the injection at any nearby phamacy or chemist
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by dotedote: 6:48am On Apr 24, 2020
greatbrian:
Bros na gonorh u don carry. Get string antibiotics like azithromycin and doxyclycline. It will clear it off in days and thank me later. Meanwhile net time condom is just 100box.

Modified, you should go for am HIV screening as well. Who knows

Na wah o
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by excellentj4teal(m): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:

Go and mark my word. With this your type of infection, it will definitely come back after treating with antibiotics. I'll advice you visit this man and he'll assist you. He's been doing wonders since independence and lots if men and women have benefited....
Visit www.ovidhealth.com.ng/cure
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by potopotoking: 6:52am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
husbandsnatcha:
...Old man wey no get wisdom , abeg go n sitdown! If u behave like dis wat will ur children do? More Akamu 4 ur dick though cheesy
[/s]

Olosho.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Omonigeriarere: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Why masturbating when dicks are sexually starved? Stop masturbating please
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by atobs4real(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Old man wey no get wisdom , abeg go n sitdown! If u behave like dis wat will ur children do? More Akamu 4 ur dick though cheesy
U don do finishing for this guy ooo. Forgive am
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Bizzyliss(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Go For test so u know the antibiotics ur resistant and sensitive to before buying any drugs

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mascot87(m): 7:03am On Apr 24, 2020
chukel:
Jesus Lord. How do you guys come confidently to the public to deposit thrash. How? Just how? His problem has absolutely nothing to do with scan.

What do you know? Spit
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mascot87(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2020
ElPhoche:
Doky, we don hear you, but those are not indicated for what he is complaining

Ignoramus

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.