Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (78149 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Dreyscort1435(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iamtjb:
If you’re interested in joining this awesome group, Whatsapp the number on the post.. ❤️❤️���
Take 2# n buy sense for your next post
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
illitrate:
op, ignore every reply here, I am a gono regular customer.

Dont waste time going to hospital or testing just buy this and thank me later.

Go to any pharmacy and buy augmentin 625mg

first take 2

next 1-1-1

2 days maximun u will be fully healthy.

dont take 1g take take 625mg
Chissssoooossss Is Lord shocked
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Centcanada: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
This lockdown you still no hear and you went as far to carry pus, ha. This one no funny because if you want to go to hospitals now, they will leave what you complain to them that is wring with you and they start to know if you have covid19. .EET and go pharmacists and drug will be giving to you. So sorry.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
VicM6:
whc hole u dey hide inside, wen u no be bush rat..... anyway, a hole is a hole... lol
...ur mum is a hoe
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by younglleo: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
what's the location of that ur hole? Would want to come over
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by joshuaidibia(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your assistance

I've always sided with your kind on Nairaland but your case is different as you're just ignorant. And I guess your ignorance made you had an unprotected sex with an olosho
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by enemona90: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bro you took risk. It's been long I had sex hut that's risky. The best option is injection. Within two days its gone
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
younglleo:
what's the location of that ur hole? Would want to come over
Hole in the sea
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by perdollar(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
cut it off before it spreads to ur head and incapacitate it
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by greatbrian(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dreyscort1435:
Common sense don't common , please visit your doctor

I dnt get you though but if its insult, channel your anger and bitterness to those who are in need of it. I dnt do online insults if you've got something against me then step up and meet me or shut up
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Makuos19:
You look like my prostitute mum in your dp...
...that's me ur mum!
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by VicM6: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...ur mum is a hoe
see u, local prostitute.... coming here to look 4 who will bang ur smelling pus*y so dat u cn effect them with ur own disease.... useless fellow. Ashawo kobo kobo...masturbation kill u in that hole u re.. bush rat.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by arnoldogiamien: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
mascot87:

Stop wasting your money. Go and do scan first. The ultrasound scan should be abdominopelvic scan or Ultrasound of the kidney, urethra and bladder. It may be UTI, kidney stone or growth in the wall of the bladder. Go do the scan asap

Proteus infection will cause frequent urine. Causes kidney stones. Urine microscopy
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ZaramT: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
How u no go hide for ur hole, husbands no dey street for you to snatch again nah. HusbandSnatcher

modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man [/quote]
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Idenoch(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
You have contacted gonohrhea, what if the girl has HIV Aids, you won't even know as you are not expecting this.
What you need right now is counselling
Chat me up on WhatsApp o8o3587337l

Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
zexy2030:

can u reply pm

Egungun be careful, na express you dey go........ grin

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ZaramT: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
How u no go hide for ur hole, husbands no dey street for you to snatch again nah. HusbandSnatcher

husbandsnatcha:

modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ehardetola(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corona virus
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
VicM6:
see u my mum is a local prostitute.... coming here to look 4 who will bang ur smelling pus*y so dat u cn effect them with ur own disease when my dad is away to bayelsan Creek ... useless mother and I regret u as my mum angry angry . Ashawo kobo kobo...masturbation kill u mum as you raped Peter ur son in that hole we reside ...U my mum has disgraced me cry
...Pls carry ur mum's confession to diary section ,am not ur mum
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Halimat04(f): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

please look for a better pharmacy to get strong antibiotics
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
ZaramT:

...my dear is painful ,am now the Beaver cry
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Slimguy0(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

Get a Mini bottle Gin, A Sachet of chloroquine, empty the whole powdered content in the gin, shake well and drink all at once. If you don't see a difference the next day then I failed. You need to be very proactive before it becomes chronic. Bless

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Bezaholib: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Stopping having unprotected sex and be responsible to yourself and your generation. See a doctor swiftly
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by deelor: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Go to hospital and tell doc how u are feeling.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Ralph147(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!

Sweet in the middle��
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by lastchild: 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
I hate reading or hearing people like you

If you are not a virgin, I mean if you have ever had sex and said this, great tribulations will befall on you this year
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by VicM6: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Pls carry ur mum's confession to diary section ,am not ur mum
cream don finish u
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mcafeez: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
I just hope this is not another Covid19 symptom.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by lebienconnu: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Urethral discharge is moist commonly caused by Neisseria gonorhea and Chlamydia trachomatis. Your treatment should cover these two guys. Also know that drug resistance is a big cause for concern all over the world today. Therefore, you need to be properly managed and to achieve this you need to see a doctor.

The doctor will get the pus and send to the lab to determine the causative agent and give you the appropriate drugs. He will also ask you to bring your partner for treatment. He will counsel you and test you for other STDs including Syphilis, HIV and Hepatitis B. He will also counsel you on the use of condom.

He will ask you to come back after 7 days. If you are still seeing the discharege after 7 days he will try and establish if you are compliant or if it is the case of resistance. He may review your drug of give you referral.

It is as simple as that. Stop wasting your money on nairaland prescription. See a doctor. Recurrent urethritus may be complicated by urethral stricture. I bet you don't want to know the meaning of this.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by olushowunm(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

Go and get Augumethin 1g antibiotics. Buy 2 packets and start using asap. Then get for the girl too. It can cause infertility in her on the long run.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Idenoch(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you sleep with a girl with HIV, it won't show until after 3years and it won't even show b test until after 3months.
SAY NO TO PREMARITAL OR EXTRAMARITAL SEX.
ITS a SIN
The world is coming to an end

OriOko88:
grin many of those street girls have different diseases for their bodies, but you wouldn't know because of their makeups and pack aging. Thank God you dnt contact HIV.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by CaptainFM1: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
U just reminded me of when I went to a pharmacist some years back for similar complain...,and the lady said I should show her!

You can guess the cause was also unprotected sex.

My brother..... Plain and simple, you have contracted STD, most likely Gonorrhea. Look for a very good pharmacy or at best visit a hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.