Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (78052 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Bornfool(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man

Bro no kill me with laugh
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man

Humm
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
H I V
A I D S
Be thankful it is not
C O V I D ...
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Spells(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your assistance
What is joystick na

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Oviper: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
See a doctor Fam
Meanwhile check my signature below
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Confirmedzombie: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Its gonohrrea, go to a pharmacy request for gentamacin injection .
You will take it for 7days.

You have my sympathy bro.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by chiedozie198100: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
soak ur joystick in boiling water.

you'll thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by cococandy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Go for treatment in a reputable hospital. Drug stores aren’t doctors and you run the risk of future infertility if not treated properly

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by vikstandon(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

grin grin grin but funny enough I'm ur elder brother

Guy u sure say ur penis dey pain u true true!!
I say make I ask o...ur response show e no dey serious o!
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Eteka1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
It's gonnorea. Take Levofloxacin 500mg tabs. Take one morning and one evening for 5 days

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by richmindx: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Do the following:

Start drinking plenty of water regularly.
Eat raw ginger every morning.
Filter Lime juice, mix with salt and add Tetracycline(Mix all base on the quantity of the lime juice). Take a shot morning and night.

Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Gonorrhea
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ViktorCash: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Whats up with folks having unprotected sex during this period? Abi nah the new trend? grin cheesy
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by PattyMike(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Which river can someone pass to swim from Lagos to Ph? Please, very important.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Flames000(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Like is this post if you know you squeezed surface immediately you read the caption embarassed
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ogbeni to to any nearby pharmacy and buy antibiotics - azithromycin and so on. Less than N1k.

I don't know why you small boys like disturbing our peace with nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by EMMY4SUCCESS25(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by merits(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=88747687]Id.iots... see jamb question
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man [/
What do you just said? this one weak me.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Brightfuturejus(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bro that is one of the symptoms of Gonorrhea. But I advise you to go to Medical Lab and run a test to confirm what's wrong and treat it appropriately.

When you are healed, remember to avoid all these unnecessary sex.

God bless you
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ShattaBandles: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination. Simplyleo

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by tintingz(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

I won't join the silly people in this thread behaving like dummies.

Don't be too judgemental as we can all make mistakes.

Back to OP,

Advice, always use condom if you want to have sex with someone you think can be carrying STD.

Now go to the hospital for test and proper treatment, if the person you have sex with is your girlfriend both of you should go for test.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Evaromantik(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sorry, but condoms could've saved this.

See below screenshot to k ow what you're going through

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by merits(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
What do you just said? this one weak me.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hian..... Guys/ ladies, we all have to be careful when it comes to this sex of a thing. Get yourself a faithful partner, stop jumping from one boxer to another likewise from one panties to another. You have used your own hand to give yourself a personal pandemic. I pray God heal you.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Marshalemmy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Young man u r on your own
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Babe. I got you. Holla at me let’s run things. Lol
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Farki: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Looks like chlamydia, when people keep saying don't have unprotected sex you won't hear word. You better get off nairaland and get to a doctor before the problem gets worse.

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Bernard94(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Las las u don slot ur dickson inside mami water..lol..
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by cybernaut(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
You have sextual transmitted disease please kindly go to hospital and know the nature of the infection. Stop patronising the pharmacy store and the know the exact infection you have
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by omonnakoda: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
If you can, go to Hospital .
Even if it is gonorrhoea. Taking antibiotics as advised is unwise.
There is a lot of antibiotic resistant strains and if you have that you ru the risk of a chronic condition with few or no symptoms but high risk of infertility and infecting more people. The fact that your symptoms disappear does not mean the bacteria has left your body.
Make sure all your recent sexual partners are informed and treated.
Use of antibiotics can cause problems not just for you but everyone e.g creating more antibiotics resistant gonorrhoea.

There are now strains of gonorrhoea that are comfortable with ALL KNOWN ANTIBIOTICS
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by StEasy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oga, you hv a minor infection, possibly gotten from ur unprotected sex escapade. Solution go to a good pharmacy and buy azithromycine tablet 1 pack should be enuf, also buy ceftriaxone injection 4 packs should clear it completely. Gudluck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.