Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (78040 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ElPhoche(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
mascot87:

Ignoramus
cheap men taking cheap shots since 1900
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by VicM6: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...bring it on modafck ,u messed with d baddest bitch
i don't need to ans u bk again, u re a bitch jst like u said.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Tweiker: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...bring it on modafck ,u messed with d baddest bitch

You want to fight a known motherfvcker and you think I'm the irresponsible party here

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by smellingmenses: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
SmellingAnus:
you stay in Lagos? Cos if it's ph I don't think there are shortages of both males and females... Speaking as a resident of Ph... grin
Bro howdy long time
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2020
smellingmenses:

Bro howdy long time
e don tai o bro... Wetin happen you been leave us...
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by tobby20: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Simple logic
Your penis is on pause shocked shocked
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by SirRoberto(m): 1:40am On Apr 28, 2020
illitrate:
op, ignore every reply here, I am a gono regular customer.

Dont waste time going to hospital or testing just buy this and thank me later.

Go to any pharmacy and buy augmentin 625mg

first take 2

next 1-1-1

2 days maximun u will be fully healthy.

dont take 1g take take 625mg
you really get experience... That antibiotic works like magic

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by smellingmenses: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
SmellingAnus:
e don tai o bro... Wetin happen you been leave us...

na so so o
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by micxwell(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
remele2:

U have e coli...
If u take the normal treatment which is 10 days u will be fine even on the 3rd day........... But make sure u get ur complete medication...

Pharmacy no be the solution...
E.Coli? cheesy grin I'm sorry that post caught my attention. No correlation with penile discharge!

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Bobowest(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2020
illitrate:
op, ignore every reply here, I am a gono regular customer.

Dont waste time going to hospital or testing just buy this and thank me later.

Go to any pharmacy and buy augmentin 625mg

first take 2

next 1-1-1

2 days maximun u will be fully healthy.

dont take 1g take take 625mg
Bro, are you sure about this drug ? The guy here only need help not anymore complications.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by netmark4u(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2020
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by netmark4u(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2020
I have a perfect solution for your case which is surely happened to be gonorrhea according to the symptoms and you must take quick action b4 it affect your manhood. For more info call me on dis no; 08156846263/09036383903.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by netmark4u(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
I have a perfect solution for your case which is surely happened to be gonorrhea according to the symptoms and you must take quick action b4 it affect your manhood. For more info call me on dis no. 09036383904.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ElPhoche(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2020
mascot87:

Ignoramus
only ignorant people resort to names. You know where you fall. smiley Someone complained of pus from his pee and you are running to ultrasound because you heard about ultrasound for somewhere. You don't even know how to work your way for a case. You might be leaned in a a field, but definitely not on this one you want to play.
My friend would say, half information is more dangerous than no information. I agree with him

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ccollins(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Longman8:
My bro sometime last year had similar symptoms. But it came out to be infection related to gonorrhea. He got some pill from the pharmacy and got well again. Body no be fire wood so we all say but Total abstenance is always d best option.
which pill did he get n use
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by phollybee(m): 3:12am On Sep 26, 2022
This post really helped after going through the pages.. I got d best drug that cures me.. I was buying d wrong drug b4 now.. The infection show me sege.. But omo I don wise, next time I see kpekus, I go run

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Toylove: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Clashy:
That is GONO.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.