Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (78046 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by uchaymart(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Dickson44 post=88747487]It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your

Call 090 1. 57. 38. 2. 07.. Ciprotab cant do it all alone.. Thank
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by omonnakoda: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2020
mascot87:

Stop wasting your money. Go and do scan first. The ultrasound scan should be abdominopelvic scan or Ultrasound of the kidney, urethra and bladder. It may be UTI, kidney stone or growth in the wall of the bladder. Go do the scan asap
Scan for penis discharge 2 days after unprotected sex?
What are we looking for in the scan?
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by esthervera(f): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Only God knows who u have unprotected sex with,we are not there wen u cuding her 2 ur room,now u are distoping nairaland for what u should av avoided by using condom.repent bro,God need u,thank ur God is not covid19 u contact.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Patrictemmy(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2020
My brother see the doctor would have been the best solution but i still believe in a little self medication or herb. Although you are going through an illments called gonorrhea. It first affect ur utinnary gland leaving ur urethra and prostate at a very severe condition of not properly treated. This Sickness forthermore affect the male sence organ leave u infertile. My advice is to see a very good doctor before things gets worst. And lastly use protection next time u want to have fun. Feel free to Call me for some other precaution tips and recommendation. 07063433574
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by platido(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your assistance

That's gonorrhea young man...don't used any tab again. Used native herb cos it lives right inside your body herb will cure it faster after that used the ciprotab for cleansing of the system.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by bluemansion: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
It is gonohrrea.Go to hospital for proper treatment.

Hospital and herbs people, who has better solution when it comes to curing gonorrhea?
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Can we be partners? wink

No, thanks.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Omonigeriarere:

Why masturbating when dicks are sexually starved? Stop masturbating please
...so that u call me cheap while boasting to ur naive friends ! Starved dick indeed cheesy
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by yomislim: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2020
I don't know how you lots behave sometimes here, someone ask for help and you are all here ranting without offering solution for the poor man, as if lot of you are holier than... Mtcheeeeeeew!!

At op : listen carefully, goto any big pharmacy store near you and ask for "Augmentin 625mg", it's an antibiotics and works for most Std out there, trust me, you will come back to thank me. Within two days,

Note: it is 625mg you go buy o and you will take 2 instantly then followed by 1-1-1 at interval within the two days...

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
Double standard!! No be the same dick de Bleep you??
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mokt(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

Post picture nau
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Omonigeriarere: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...so that u call me cheap while boasting to ur naive friends ! Starved dick indeed cheesy

You are still playing with kids tongue tongue tongue tongue

When you meet a matured guy like me whose life achievement exceeds sexual activities, your mindset would be changed.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Grider: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:

Sound like Gono. A sexual Transmitted Disease, Please if you can' try eating garlic's bulbs it help speedly
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Shed24(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2020
It is gonorriah
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by eRay200(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:

You have contracted gonorrhea, so I suggest you go to a hospital and get treated with the right antibiotics. Leave all this chemist talk or you'll end up sterile for life. You also need to test for HIV but please use a condom next time.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ojonugwa25(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Go for self medication first,buy Chelsea medium size,1 sackset of white capsule and 1 sachet of yellow and white capsule ,remove each of d capsule into d gin every thing and shake allow for an hour or 2 take one shot morning and night, you will thank me.and if persist visit hospital.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Brainardc(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
��� Wicked geh
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Brainardc(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2020
please revisit the pharmacy ASAP.....
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by lastchild: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...shame on you damn Blackman, don't u think isolation is d best ,than fvcking hieandie?
if you are not a virgin, that sex you had didn't you know what is called abstaining from sex
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Mrjonah(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Take infection drugs
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by larryking540: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
MadeinHNDRXX:
it’s ogberagas like you that always share all this STIs around like giveaway pack

But she day masterbate inside room
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by mascot87(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2020
omonnakoda:

Scan for penis discharge 2 days after unprotected sex?
What are we looking for in the scan?

Talking from experience. He may be shocked to find out that it's kidney stone. Not everything is sexually transmitted disease
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Chizman042: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Bro u don gym am that na gonorrhear, just go for procaine injection
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by rickyephraim(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2020
mascot87:

Stop wasting your money. Go and do scan first. The ultrasound scan should be abdominopelvic scan or Ultrasound of the kidney, urethra and bladder. It may be UTI, kidney stone or growth in the wall of the bladder. Go do the scan asap

Note: two days after sex
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by helpsomeone: 8:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:

. You may reach 07018251533 for solution available in herb with user testimonies
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

No, thanks.

Uwc
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Leodaniel176: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2020
[Na strong gonorrhea na
]
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by iamdyoung: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
This is clearly gonorrhoea. No doubt
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

E dey your face you go sabi beat children grin
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Smithwilliams826: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I don't reside there no more! But my family resides there
Shoo na wah for you oh. E b like say u b ajebo pikin. Na 9ja u dey oh. I hope say no b gehto area u place near. No just dey use that word. Just try dey reduce am if not them go roast u.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by itengr(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2020
It's definitely gonorrhea bro.. Once u tell the doc. He knows.. No test needed.. Go to the hospital
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by tgmac24: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2020
That may be as a result of stds like gonorrhea, but u can call me for total cure, but i treat with herbs and its guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.