Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (78050 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by moffat(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
It is gonohrrea.Go to hospital for proper treatment.
Best advice go to hospital
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Yeansheritage: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2020
It is gonohrrea.. Please to go proper clinic to get treatment and be careful in those private clinics too they have been secretly treating Covid patient.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ozoebuka1(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Thanks for your assistance
levofloxacin...i didn't say Cipro oh
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Parisian: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2020
This is one of the perks of being polygamous in nature. Not my business.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by dele2k4(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2020
That's what you are suffering from and he has got you the best drug you needed, take it as it was prescribed you will get well soon this is very common to both sexes you don't need to be blamed for this.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by rkennie111(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2020
What you need is.local.harbs.. and within 2days your penis will be okay, you will urinate normal... If you are ready let me know... You inbox me to give you ... What u need to do.[/b]
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by alijesus(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2020
call me i have the cure i swear i have been in the shit b4
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Just go to a very good pharmarcy and ask for antibiotics injection.

This happened to me in 2014. even the dirty babe that gave it to me is reading this and is a Nairalander.

The pharmacist told me it was Chlamydia and i came at the right time if not my D for don rust.

The man also told me to invite the babe if the relationship is a serz one for her to be treated so she dosnt infect me again, but she was too ashamed to come, and i had to give her money to go treat herself.

2018 she left me and got pregnant for another man, after i stayed with her During her NYSC.

Such is life.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by scify364(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Wait o, E be like say STD na the new corona wey some girls they share this season.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Kakamorufu(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
The rate girls dey carry infection these days has tripled oo. God save us
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Ihumezvin85(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
It is gonorrhea. Native drugs cures it faster and effective than English drugs. If nothing is done quickly, it will mature to tuberculosis then HIV.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Raskasal(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man

Anty, dis mata pain you well well ooo, abi why you wan flog him Dickson like that nah?
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Raskasal:

Anty, dis mata pain you well well ooo, abi why you wan flog him Dickson like that nah?
...my dear , it pains that he doesn't know d dangers of corona
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ehmmy11(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
excellentj4teal:
Go and mark my word. With this your type of infection, it will definitely come back after treating with antibiotics. I'll advice you visit this man and he'll assist you. He's been doing wonders since independence and lots if men and women have benefited....
Visit www.ovidhealth.com.ng/cure
[/s]
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ehmmy11(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Ihumezvin85:
It is gonorrhea. Native drugs cures it faster and effective than English drugs. If nothing is done quickly, it will mature to tuberculosis then HIV.
[/s]
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Id.iots... see jamb question
Keep ur Dickson in ur panties u won't ,anywhere u see a tear you slug ur small dickson in , if u are my junior brother I would av actually tied u on a fan n give u better 40strokes of kobokobo on ur dickson ... nonsense!
Children won't keep safe,
modified: WTF shocked he is still having Sex in this quarantine period while am hiding in my hole masturbating with no man
savage grin husbansnatcha
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ehmmy11(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bizzyliss:
Go For test so u know the antibiotics ur resistant and sensitive to before buying any drugs
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Shynah007(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there.

Go and look for a full Mellon bulb (bara), cut it into pieces, look for a very good palmwine (EMU), soak it inside for 24hrs.
Take half of stainless cup, be ready to shit very well. Repeat it the for 2days. You will be fine
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by akinyemire(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Dickson44 post=88747487]It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination.

Thanks for your assistance[/quote

I just got out of this.ciprotrab and doxicyclin will only suppress the complications of the infection.

Find correct pharm or doc wey go give u injection. u can then complete d treatment with ciprotab and doxycyclin.mine dried up b4 d following morning I took the injection.its just a shot.

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Longman8: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
My bro sometime last year had similar symptoms. But it came out to be infection related to gonorrhea. He got some pill from the pharmacy and got well again. Body no be fire wood so we all say but Total abstenance is always d best option.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Raskasal(m): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...my dear , it pains that he doesn't know d dangers of corona

grin grin grin grin grin..
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by iammolise(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mr man u don go fvck kokorow PUSsey grin
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by zexy2030(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Idenoch:

Hhmmm, I pity you, in this coronavirus season.

Just taught of this...it was big risk but konji no dey make person think straight a times.
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by SeunNotOwner: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Babythicksme17:
It is gonohrrea.Go to hospital for proper treatment.

CC: Dickson44:

Also remember to go with all the mate you do the do with to be treated as well.

#StopTheTransmission
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by ashantitope: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
cheucheu:
Go back to the pharmacy

Don't go back to pharmacy just go and see doctor or nurse you have contacted gonorrhea am talking from experience since it has happened to me I have decided to be wearing white pants till now I didn't use boxer or any color panties again and now CD is my friend
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Mystic216: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Free drugs for now, engage in bitter kola OP. At least 5 nuts per day, you will be free,
NB: always eat bitter kola before and after s3x.
Thanks
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Makuos19: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...my dear, i am a Prostitute!!!
Ok. So why are u a Prostitute
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by jumpampass(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dickson44:

I can help you bro. 08161182009
Re: My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? by Funky1991(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Roots and herbs would have helped totally not everything English drug does washing and setting would have relieved you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.