Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (55089 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by stevesleeky: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Parents should consider putting him in a music school. Am sure that's where he can thrive better.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Glink2018(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2020
If I drop that kind of money for any educational course, we go die there. Whatsoever it will take, we will give.....

$21k for education? We go die there.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by slowice(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2020
After paying 8million per annum and the boy had the guts to absent himself from the all important subjects... Not be even test sef but exam... He is definitely not alright and whatever demon that possessed him must give way for illumination... Nansense

2 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Realiskit(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2020
[sometimes, it is not enough to pay tuition fees for your kids alone. They also need to be monitored. With the wave of social media distractions , kids need be to monitored.

Parents should not bring up their children like Nigerian government, appropriating money for projects which they would never monitor.

quote author=Hackportal post=88747934]TRENDING VIDEO : Father Unleash Ultimate Anger On His Sons After Paying $21k Tuition Only For Them To Fail Woefully In Exams.

Father infuriated his son didn’t show up for Maths and English exams, but passed music after he spent 21k USD on his education in Lusaka!

Twenty One thousand United States Dollars!

The results from the over $21k Zambia school – Maths and English showed absent.

The kids also failed to write their Maths and English exams, and the school located in Lusaka, Zambia cost over $21,000.

click and Watch the video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QglFY1V86yk

https://loadedpulse.com/trending-video-father-unleash-ultimate-anger-on-his-sons-after-paying-21k-tuition-only-for-them-to-fail-woefully-in-exams/[/quote]
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by sexiestharam(f): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
must be step mum
I don't think she is the step mum. I think she is the biological mum. Trying to fight for her stupid son!

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Kingrexyl(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2020
mysticgal:
I am not an advocate of beating children but you see... this pikin issa bascard to come home with this result. angry As the mother, I would first give him preliminary beating before his father do his own.
Beating him is to show that we work hard for the money which in turn is to put him on a good pedestal to help his gadamned life. 21k dollars is not 21thousand naira
He even has guts to watch boss baby angry...laughs in patience ozokwour.

Oh!!! The school owes me 21k dollars for failing to notice my child wasn’t present for English and maths exam, stuppid people.
Mind your business
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by tranxo(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2020
d guy dey even watch cartoon
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by LordIsaac(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Someone is seated there saying "George, stop beating the boy..." O... My father! grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by oghenetega100(f): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2020
This kind of failure doesn't start overnight ,have the parents not noticed the challenges the child has obviously been having? Has anyone considered the fact that this child might have a learning disability? Will slaps cure his mental issues, yes African parents know how to discipline, but na Oyibo children dey change the world. All this our politicians came from old school disciplined homes, how far?

It is not every problem that you can throw money at and then go and sleep.

I just see a child that needs help.
Hackportal:
TRENDING VIDEO : Father Unleash Ultimate Anger On His Sons After Paying $21k Tuition Only For Them To Fail Woefully In Exams.

Father infuriated his son didn’t show up for Maths and English exams, but passed music after he spent 21k USD on his education in Lusaka!

Twenty One thousand United States Dollars!

The results from the over $21k Zambia school – Maths and English showed absent.

The kids also failed to write their Maths and English exams, and the school located in Lusaka, Zambia cost over $21,000.

click and Watch the video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QglFY1V86yk

https://loadedpulse.com/trending-video-father-unleash-ultimate-anger-on-his-sons-after-paying-21k-tuition-only-for-them-to-fail-woefully-in-exams/
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Farki: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This is where AFRICAN CHILDREN of the poor and orphans are blessed.
Expose them to the same hardship and see them sail through.
But the NIGERIAN SYSTEM will always favour the OLODO RICH CHILD whose parents have got several contacts.

Since he knows how influential his parents are and what is obtainable in our AFRICAN SETTING, why would he study... ?

But ABROAD, OLODO kids are dumped immediately.
They become bouncers and end up in clubs since no reasonable company will hire you.
No WHITE MAN wants to run his business down.
That's why we will keep having INCOMPETENT LEADERS occupying sacred echelons since they have got contacts.

Really ANNOYING and PATHETIC, after spending such. His DAD must be an intelligent man to be this annoyed.
Most OLODO FATHERS will not respond like this.
Don't be surprised to see his mother cheering him up against his father, after the MAN must have left the house
Most MOTHERS are guilty of such. I can't imagine my wife taking such video.

I don't agree with this analysis at all. I've seen smart rich kids and dumb poor kids. Everyone is different, we just tend to notice the poor kids that made it and ignore the rest that didn't.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by grandstar(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2020
decatalyst:
The child needed the slap.

In fact, the God save him he isn't my papa. Hmmm...i no fit talk.

Nah the man know how many shit he had to take at work in order to fend for his family. And one boy wey get everything at his disposal go just go squander $21k just like that�‍♂️ He dey chop and all o and he had just a duty to perform, study and pass!

Dude even had the guy to skip math and english exams shocked

In Nigerian home, he is dead and the casket guys will be approaching by now.

The boy actually missed 2 exams. He did not just fail them but missed them. Na the mama dey spoil dem
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by NomzyJust(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Music is distinction. After $21k, your first track has to be a hit or nothing.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Kingrexyl(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
He is even lucky sef if na me my papa go put u inside drum roll you round the compound and make you shout "I am a thief" grin
Liar busted!
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by toluleke(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2020
It boldly written the guy prefers to go into music ... He got a distinction in Music sit him down and probably know the issue. the man dey calm ooo see as e dey rub the cheeks hmm here in naija them no born you well enter house sef that day just go and do change of Father straight away.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by asapants: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2020
I believe the father is angry but the best thing to do here is to take his son to a good coach or counselor to know what's really happening to him. Seems he'd like to be a musician or something else.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Most parents especially African parents. Don't know education isn't the only way to success. This kind of father that can spend 21k dollars on education can help his son musical career. Which it is obvious that's what he is good at..

But, no they need to brag to their friends. I'm sure our generation will be different.

He can go to music school, But he should at least get a good secondary school cert. English & Maths are very necessary in life. Letting him get away with this, will only lead to a dull musician most likely

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Jamorezzi: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Latest dj in town
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Farki: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=obembet post=88750615]Iya ibeji would have wasted u[/quote
I'm sure that kind of person can use their children for rituals. grin
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
decatalyst:
The child needed the slap.

In fact, the God save him he isn't my papa. Hmmm...i no fit talk.

Nah the man know how many shit he had to take at work in order to fend for his family. And one boy wey get everything at his disposal go just go squander $21k just like that�‍♂️ He dey chop and all o and he had just a duty to perform, study and pass!

Dude even had the guy to skip math and english exams shocked

In Nigerian home, he is dead and the casket guys will be approaching by now.

Fear women o, the wife is the real cause these children r turning like dis. When they should both scold she's filming and has now landed the husband in trouble.

Their home will not remain the same after this. Stupid woman.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Ayomarcel(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2020
SpecialAgent:

He can go to music school, But he should at least get a good secondary school cert. English & Maths are very necessary in life. Letting him get away with this, will only lead to a dull musician most likely

True tho.. Nice suggestion
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Dreyton36: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2020
There's something the father is not getting here,
It's possible to be angry that he didn't sit for the mathematics and English exams but something is being revealed there
They say discover your talent , maybe music is his talent , so it's best to grow him up in the direction , just maybe he'll make it to the limelight
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Job2004: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2020
The Man's wife was there telling the man not to beat the boy, she didn't do well. They are meant to be on the same page here so the boy knows he didn't do well.
Children training takes the effort of both couples. Where one is making effort and the other one is going the opposite direction, trust me the result will show on their children

2 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by ItooWorWor(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2020
imhotep:
Its good to reject dullardism early in life so you dont end up like APC.

cc lzaa itooworwor
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Glink2018(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Most parents especially African parents. Don't know education isn't the only way to success. This kind of father that can spend 21k dollars on education can help his son musical career. Which it is obvious that's what he is good at..

But, no they need to brag to their friends. I'm sure our generation will be different.

Do you think all musicians are successful.? If you like invest billions of dollar into someone music career, it takes God for success to come.
His father was probably building up the guys career so that the son will replace him in MTN before he retires, now the effort of his father on him is dashed..
The guy probably was influenced by his colleagues and he doesn't know what the future hold for him.
Even though his music career will be successful, he supposes to just wait and finish his.school career so that if on the other hand, it is not successful, he will still have what to fall back on. And his father also will be proud of him.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Future Naira Marly
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by toxtimmy: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Mr. Papa.... Despite your good intentions you are part of the problem.

You can pay all the big money for fees but have you ever had a weekly or bi- weekly sit down with your son or child to ask him how school or try to know them with respect to thier strength and weakness?

Have you ever attended any parents teacher meeting?
... If your son is missing class have the school reached out dad or mom to report?

Do you know if the child has learning issues?

Millions have failed on a daily basis but millions have also risen up from failure.... Slapping your child because he failed is like telling him you will never succeed.

If Papa was wise he would be like since you pass only music that's your strength and we will support you there.

Not everybody will be a doctor or engineer.... Some will be shoemaker or truck driver.... All parents can do is support.

Just imagine with this altitude to the child makes me wonder if it was the child that requested to go to this school or the father ego... The child may not be happy in this high end school... They child may need home schooling or even a public school ...so many things to say but if he even loves music then send him to music school instead of anger and slaps.

At this rate and abuse.of child he will never develop to be a man.... Ask Don jazzy or davido why him succeed as a music producer or if him go give up his music career for any other career.

Let me say I think this child's brain is wired for music.... But the dad wants him to be wired as an engineer or doctor....

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by candelahria(f): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2020
I can vividly remember crying when I came 4th in my class,not knowing how my dad would take it...and this one has the guts to miss his Maths and English exams deliberately.�

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by tunary(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2020
It is obvious he is an adjebutter. if it were to be some hard parent that would have been the end of financial support for him. music is his calling
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by tillaman(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2020
I once knew a guy back in Secondary school days when we Wanted to go
And register for GCE, his dad was counting the money and cursing at the same time he was like if Them born your mama well make you no pass and all, with his koboko in one corner of the house funnily he was the only one that made all his papers

2 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Sibrah: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2020
So what is correlation between huge fee and good result.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by JayPeeOham: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2020
In my own opinion, the boy for just open up to him father say him one do music before th father spend that kind money. But if him still insist, the boy go remind am say him bin don tell am before say him head no dey book! so no be him fault, short and simple!

Now, him don allow him father waste N7.5m wey e for use train 3 children for naija! sad

Abeg na small thing dey make me vex!
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Thinee(m): 9:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Gbagbuo247:
Parents don’t listen. He got DISTINCTION IN MUSIC shouldn’t that be telling the man something?

Where did WIZKID Graduate from?
It’s not about the certificate this days; let him ask the boy what he really want.

Where did you hear wizkid didnt finish sec. School??

Atleast even if he wants to do music....sec. School is really important, he can as well go back to the university later in life ...but cant go back to sec school!!
Lemme even ask....are you African??
Cost real African parents would have done more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.