Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (55055 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Ondo State University Students To Pay N2.245m As Tuition Fees / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by mozona(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2020
the boy has join bad gang..

another drop out musician in the making
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by luluosas(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Academic success is not about how much you are able to pay, or for attending the most expensive school.
In fact, son parents are wasting their resources in schooling their children because they will end up a professional yahoo yahoo boy or girl
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Mastakija(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Whaaat ONLY SLAP!!!!
somebody that they are supposed to stripp naked tied upside down and they should pour Peper water on his body and start flogging with koboko elenu mokanla. ..
Next tym he will pass masters degree's examination
Romsense
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by AgentGoat: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2020
MahatmaGhandi:

Being in love with music in not antithetic to passing other subjects. How does he expect to be useful to himself and not be a liability if he does not comprehend at least the basics of maths and English. The boy was just irresponsible and I hate it when people make try to use their love for music or other arts to cover up their indiscipline and lapses in other areas of life. Loving music should not make you useless in other spheres of life.

Yea. You are right.

Education is basic and it is something you can fall back on when other things fail.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Afobear: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
He is even lucky sef if na me my papa go put u inside drum roll you round the compound and make you shout "I am a thief" grin

You are a liar ... Second devil !!! Must you steal from twitter and change the narrative to you ? Clout chasing thief liar ... You really are a thief

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by LaIabobo: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Spacewalk:
Just take him to a music school, that what he enjoys doing.

What are you people even saying?? Enroll him in music school without basic secondary education??
The kid didn't even show up for the exams.
Please say something else

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by TrippleEEE: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Iamtoowise:

What makes you think he will change if taken to a juvenile detention? Most kids of his type are stronghearted and won't change until he decide to do so out of his own freewill,when you continue to force him, he might end up killing himself.

I've seen it change one crazy teen before. It works wonder I'm telling you. Might not work for all. But I know what I'll do to make it work. Add love to it
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Sarah20A(f): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2020
21k wasted and he's still sitting on that beautiful sofa shocked
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Aroyjunior(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Despite the fact I take everything in good fate as a person and as a father,but like seriously I would skin and roast you alive just did the calculation 8.4m,with that in Nigerian any business you kick it off with and you know what you doing you would never go broke,though music is your calling. Tell your dad.STUPID BOY.ANOFIA.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Asiri1991: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2020
And my papa flogged me for taking red position in the class upon say na free education make im put me for school. Thank you Sam Egwu.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by osomegbe(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2020
and he has the right to be watching cartoon.
God save me from double murder.

the boy
the TV
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by YoungAncient1: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2020
How can a grade of "8" which I assume is E8 be termed, "satisfactory"

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Op29: 10:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Both the parent and the school should be blame

Though

The child should be subject to 21 days of singing without food.

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Obioramichael(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
The child didn't try.. Even if u don't like the subject @english and maths atleast consider your parents who toil day in and day out to secure your future.... They are already living there lives... Just trying to fulfill there parent obligations
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Babapyro: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
If this was my son, I'd arrest him
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by kabillionaire(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Perhaps the dad should calm down and consider the boys choice for once. Times are changing fast, mankind is evolving.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by IAMJojo(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Acidosis:

Failed parenting. Formal education is not for everyone!
e be like say the $21k dollar dea confuse you,in naira its almost 8.2million naira for a term,xo thats fail parenting abi?
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2020
It is very wrong of the father to slap the child for his lack of performance.

Now, for the parents and those of you here castigating the boy for his poor performance, it is high time you all realized that not everyone possess the cognitive strength to go to school. Education is good no doubt but it shouldn't form the basis for ones success in life as most of you are making it seem. Fact is, you can force a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water.

Many parents fail in their part to discover a child's interest in life and what a child does very well and achieves success with ease but just wants to force education on the child just to conform to societal norms and general beliefs. And this doesn't always play out well as expected in the end like this guys case. Try to watch them during their formative years to discover their academic strength and interest in life quite early so you can guide them through it accordingly.

In this case, the boys interest is music. And the parents could have done well by guiding him through the best music school to help shape his music carrier and he would have come out top in his class and ended up as a professional musician. And we all know how music is fast selling in our world today. Opportunities abound therein.

Now, Before you start telling me how Education is the key and a leverage to getting good jobs" baldadash, mind you, even if you graduate and come out with a first class, you can only work/slave with your cert within a stipulated period of time> known as the active service years a person is required to work, then you retire. What will you retire to? God help you if you finished late from school and even not able to get a good and secured job immediately. So whats all this brouhaha about forcing a child to school whether they are good to go or not? Pointless cos it will be time and money gone down the drain. It makes a lot of sense to think outside the box ( aside certificate) to chose/build a more sustainable career for when you retire. God helping you through it.

All I'm saying in lay man terms is, not everybody has the "head for school". Help your "special" wards to discover their interest and strength in life and stop forcing education them. Let them aquire the basic knowledge ( read and write) during the formative years then guide and support them through their interest in life afterwards.stop wasting time and money.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Galactico4ever(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Eulalia what are you saying? try converting 21k$ to zambian currency
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Dabliss02(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2020
He might be the next Dagrin
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This is where AFRICAN CHILDREN of the poor and orphans are blessed.
Expose them to the same hardship and see them sail through.
But the NIGERIAN SYSTEM will always favour the OLODO RICH CHILD whose parents have got several contacts.

Since he knows how influential his parents are and what is obtainable in our AFRICAN SETTING, why would he study... ?

But ABROAD, OLODO kids are dumped immediately.
They become bouncers and end up in clubs since no reasonable company will hire you.
No WHITE MAN wants to run his business down.
That's why we will keep having INCOMPETENT LEADERS occupying sacred echelons since they have got contacts.

Really ANNOYING and PATHETIC, after spending such. His DAD must be an intelligent man to be this annoyed.
Most OLODO FATHERS will not respond like this.
Don't be surprised to see his mother cheering him up against his father, after the MAN must have left the house
Most MOTHERS are guilty of such. I can't imagine my wife taking such video.
the wife is the fool that recorded the video and was telling the man to stop beating him. The police in Zambia have charged the man with child abuse
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Sacchi1162(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Philipmems:
Maybe his calling is in music.

Who tell you say if you pass do re mi fa so la ti do mean say u sabi sing? Abi people wey deh pass CRS don turn to pastors ni
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Eulalia what are you saying? try converting 21k$ to zambian currency

Yes, I know its a huge amount but that's the price the parents are paying for being oblivious of the child's destiny and capabilities in life.

Everything is not about throwing money around. Whats gonna be is gonna be.

Let those who are still tolling their wards destinies by enforcing the wrong career on them learn from this,otherwise they'll keep throwing money to the dogs.

Nuf said.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by TheAk(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Hold on a sec..... isn't that secondary school?
If it was my father that spent $21k on your head and you went and only passed music, better prepare to Goan sell your destiny to refund the money,or else!

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by qanda: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by UKBobo(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2020
From just the way the mother is talking, she has been the double agent in the house. Working both sides, giving small prince what he wants since birth and then telling baba our pike no good oooo, wetting we go do! Shikena.

I would have added her to the chair resetting class.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by BlissB(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Nonso92:
$21k and he passed only music. He better be the next Micheal Jackson.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by steve6: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by BlissB(f): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2020
mysticgal:
I am not an advocate of beating children but you see... this pikin issa bascard to come home with this result. angry As the mother, I would first give him preliminary beating before his father do his own.
Beating him is to show that we work hard for the money which in turn is to put him on a good pedestal to help his gadamned life. 21k dollars is not 21thousand naira
He even has guts to watch boss baby angry...laughs in patience ozokwour.

Oh!!! The school owes me 21k dollars for failing to notice my child wasn’t present for English and maths exam, stuppid people.

See what I saw...
how you take see the boss baby cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Odogwu999(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2020
$21k no be small money o worth millions
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by izubext007: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Wizkid in the making....... but I most confess Education is only xpensive to poor and seriouse child.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by ofwest47(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2020
The boy should be made to change the carrier being expected by the father.
Sir Harold Wilson the great British Prime minister his father wanted him to read law but could not pass Latin and as at that time no credit Latin no law so his father has to enroll him into the army and eventually became the country's Prime minister after the end of 2nd world war.
The great Nigerian musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti was to go and read medicine but ended up as a musician . So there was no need to end the life of the boy unnecessarily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.