Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition (55121 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Ayomarcel(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Most parents especially African parents. Don't know education isn't the only way to success. This kind of father that can spend 21k dollars on education can help his son musical career. Which it is obvious that's what he is good at..

But, no they need to brag to their friends. I'm sure our generation will be different.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by mysteryman2014: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2020
The boy already has a career path, Music. So why not horn his talent and skill in this direction.

Why not avoid all this stereotype that all must be go to regular schools.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by sexiestharam(f): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2020
The father has been summoned by Zambian police. I hope the foolish wife who made this video is happy! what a stupid woman! She has wrecked her entire family.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by mysteryman2014: 8:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Exactly

Come to think of it

With him making lyrics

His mother recording

And his father dropping beats

They would win many Grammy awards grin

Stop being sarcastic
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by geosegun(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Rosieflower:
Take him to music school dad

He may not do well even at the most expensive music school. He is clearly not hardworking and disciplined.

Someone that got distracted easily by not taking his academics serious will get easily distracted just after making one hit song and you know what that means...

5 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Lite50: 8:41am On Apr 23, 2020
He deserve the slap shaa,
Las las he showing more interest in music, perhaps their parents should inquire if he really want to be a musician or something else
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Spending that kind of money shows you have more from where that came from... The man's grouse is simply that he could have used the dough on more meaningful ventures... Slapping the child is just medicine after death, more like overkill. The slap won't make the kid become more brilliant.

Before pumping that kinda money into such grievously and insanely expensive school, he ought to have found out his ward's academic or career bent... His child's academic history would probably show this all too well...

It's shocking how a lot of parents have no clue about their children's academic and career leanings or inclinations. Some don't even care!!!
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2020
This is what happens when you always leave ur kids with the TV remote to always watch Davido and Wizkid

Allow him to study music nah
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by KunleyY19(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Distinction in Music doesn't mean he will still make it in that music...
Where are all the project fame winners today

In this Africa, Versatility is very key. Do many things and one might click. Love for music shouldn't hinder other subjects.

16 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by ochiosa(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2020
In Nigeria the school will pass him just to keep the tuition rolling.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2020
sexiestharam:
The father has been summoned by Zambian police. I hope the foolish wife who made this video is happy! what a stupid woman! She has wrecked her entire family.
must be step mum
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Brunicekid(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2020
No be so Davido start?

The Man should encourage the boy's passion.

He can become the next Music Superstar. That's his STRENGTH.

For him to have ONLY distinction in Music, then he just be really that good to the core in music.

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2020
mysteryman2014:

Stop being sarcastic

Why??! What do you have against sarcasm??!.. Everything and everyone is not supposed to be serious na!!!
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by XhosaNostra(f): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Privileged kids' problems.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Isoduwa(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Future Drake right there �
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Tinyemeka(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
A father that has one hand in his pocket while warning the marlian son, is that one a warning father?

Ha! If my dad had spent 1/100 of that amount on my school fees and I got that result, it won't just be finished for me. Even my own finish will be finished!

Na to just go commit suicide for like 3 days. cry

2 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by scalamy: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
From this shown result, it seems that the guy is good in music but the parents needed a better profession. I advice they allow the guy to pursue his dream and the only thing the guy needs from them is to channel those money in his music career.. Fact!!
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by SkinnyDude(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
He is even lucky sef if na me my papa go put u inside drum roll you round the compound and make you shout "I am a thief" grin
copy cat..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Glink2018(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
The boy's name should enter Guinness Book of record.
I don't think my parents spent one-third of this.money for my entire education career. When I was in University, I paid 2.5k for school fees.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2020
My problem is with the woman that recorded the whole thing.

I heard the man has been summoned by Zambia Child Protection Unit for abuse. He is a top Tier of Mtn in Zambia there. He is likely to loose his job just because a stupid woman wants some social media Likes and fame. I wonder where the abuse was in the footage.

The man only gave him a few slaps with pauses in between and they call that an abuse. No one should teach him how to discipline his child.

That boy deserves those slaps honestly. Missing two crucial exams shows lack of effort. Only the father knows what he passes through to make money.

Those against the man are not even married and if $21k is so easy, they should go and make it. Senseless hypocritical bigots. I stand with the man all the way!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by TrippleEEE: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2020
And the mother put it on record for the whole world to see.... Women!!!

Just slap! A guy with that kinda confidence must be taking hard stuffs or rolling with crazy peeps. He get strong mind to miss MATHS &ENGLISH exam!

He needs Juve treatment. Put him Isolation or under strict surveillance and if he's found wanting... Take him to where they deal with the Juveniles!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Philipmems:
Maybe his calling is in music.
simple. Parents need to understand that all children are not academically inclined. Although the boy should do better than this at secondary school level. You still need that foundation Incase the passion you are pursuing doesn’t work out.

1 Like

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Tunex252(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
I never see comments, I don dea laugh

Me wey be my dad dea give 100 for school everyday, normal money wey pman dea give e pikin... Na so I fail just 1 subject that term Omo if u see the Kan stick my mumsi carry land for my head that day... My body enter factory reset mode...

This one now waste a whole 21k USD, I swear eh if to u b my brother or u dea our family beta no just come home that day
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Gbagbuo247: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Parents don’t listen. He got DISTINCTION IN MUSIC shouldn’t that be telling the man something?

Where did WIZKID Graduate from?
It’s not about the certificate this days; let him ask the boy what he really want.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This is where AFRICAN CHILDREN of the poor and orphans are blessed.
Expose them to the same hardship and see them sail through.
But the NIGERIAN SYSTEM will always favour the OLODO RICH CHILD whose parents have got several contacts.

Since he knows how influential his parents are and what is obtainable in our AFRICAN SETTING, why would he study... ?

But ABROAD, OLODO kids are dumped immediately.
They become bouncers and end up in clubs since no reasonable company will hire you.
No WHITE MAN wants to run his business down.
That's why we will keep having INCOMPETENT LEADERS occupying sacred echelons since they have got contacts.

Really ANNOYING and PATHETIC, after spending such. His DAD must be an intelligent man to be this annoyed.
Most OLODO FATHERS will not respond like this.
Don't be surprised to see his mother cheering him up against his father, after the MAN must have left the house
Most MOTHERS are guilty of such. I can't imagine my wife taking such video.
Poor African kids aren't blessed in anyway.
Poverty has no advantage, who wan get sense go get sense, rich or poor.
There are always olodo kids in many families, rich or poor. There are also hard working kids everywhere rich or poor.
Then wealth becomes a huge advantage to the hardwork.
Stop this stereotyping of rich kids, most of them work very hard, but people think it's their parents wealth and connection pushing them.
Their parents wealth is just a huge advantage.
Once again, poor kids aren't blessed, poverty has NO advantage.

10 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by fergie001: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
And the child didn't wound?
He still sat on the chair under AC?

He is not running and asking for help?

He is a lucky man.

Na 3rd I carry go play ball, my parents combine noob saibot for me.

They asked me how many heads does Bukola have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Lexusgs430: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Send him to music school...... Davido's distant brother............. cheesy
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by joey150(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Why do most Nigerian YouTube channels have the stupid 10 seconds intro of their channel before the actual content?

People click on your channel for the content not for your lousy channel jingle.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by TrippleEEE: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2020
And the mother put it on record for the whole world to see.... Women!!!

Just slap! A guy with that kinda confidence must be taking hard stuffs or rolling with crazy peeps. He get strong mind to miss MATHS &ENGLISH exam!

He needs Juve treatment. Put him Isolation or under strict surveillance and if he's found wanting... Take him to the juvenile detention system , let his brain be reset for few months.
Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Its good to reject dullardism early in life so you dont end up like APC.

cc lzaa itooworwor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition by Abeyjide: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2020
obembet:
My parents never paid up to 21K USD for my education all together, but whenever I failed a subject or test, on my way home, my siblings would be like...

This undertaker won t stop amaze me .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.