Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) (80563 Views)

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2020
The source said: “We observe with interest the recent series of successful attacks carried out by the Air Task Force (ATF) of Operation LAFIYA DOLE, where the female pilots play major roles in NAF Air Interdiction Operation codenamed DECISIVE EDGE.

“They accomplished the sustained airstrikes sequel to Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions with accurate hits on the target areas.

“The Women of War, in effective coordination with their male counterparts, have continued to provide intelligence, neutralize Boko Haram fighters, bomb ISWAP fuel storage/logistics facilities, destroy terrorists’ gun trucks and training camps.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/15/nigerian-air-force-female-pilots-bomb-boko-haram-hideout/

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Omeizadean(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Kingscee:
Good news coming from the Muslim side for the first time since I was born.

U re obviously born donkey years ago but just receiving ur first set of cheap brain...

A vegetative brain wouldn't know what is happening around him.

4 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by betonnaira: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2020
proberly a feminist too.
history has shown women who make it in life always end up locking up their respect for men

while men who succeed end up having time to chase women

inside life

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by tete7000(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

Nigerian actually made it possible for the brave young Nigerian young ladies to achieve their dreams not only by believing in them but also by providing international training platforms to train with the best at one of the best training facilities in the world, 14th Flying Training Wing, COLUMBUS AIR FORCE BASE, Miss.

It's actually very commendable that Nigerian is not only tapping brave and young talents but also willing to support and give them the best training money can buy.

This is just the beginning because I see this young lady getting more training, flying advanced, and more sophisticated fighter jet as we grow air airforce systems.

Which airforce system are we growing with our overreliance on obsolete planes from the developed countries? To maintain these obsolete planes, we still always depend on these countries for basic parts. I don't see us going anywhere until we are ready to become at least semi independent. And we can grow nothing until our kleptomaniac leaders and officers are ready to make sacrifice for this country. I pity that young girl and many like her because what will happen is after being exposed to advanced systems, they will grow yearnings that will never be met and then grow frustrated. That even though is if they have got through based on merit. I always feel pity for this country, we are really very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2020
sarrki:
Am impressed

Aside those nuisance we have here

Insulting elders up and down

Like we are the cause of there failed relationships
Baba go and sit. What she has is opportunity. Those ones you’re belittling might do equally well when presented with the same opportunity. Go and get a life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by saajus: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2020
But Nigeria sent her for the training na.
Esseite:
Congrats to kafayat...

Nigeria limits dreams.. she obviously was not trained here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by deji17: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2020
klas:

She is a NAF personnel.

She was trained in NAF Kaduna and emerged best graduating student in 2017.

She was sent for further training in USA in 2018 and has since returned to Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2020
congratulations!

if you want peace , be prepared 4 WAR.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Omeizadean(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:

Nigerian actually made it possible for the brave young Nigerian young ladies to achieve their dreams not only by believing in them but also by providing international training platforms to train with the best at one of the best training facilities in the world, 14th Flying Training Wing, COLUMBUS AIR FORCE BASE, Miss.

It's actually very commendable that Nigerian is not only tapping brave and young talents but also willing to support and give them the best training money can buy.

This is just the beginning because I see this young lady getting more training, flying advanced, and more sophisticated fighter jet as we grow air airforce systems.

Even with picture evidence some slugs are still refuting she is a NAF official who was trained by NAF and only just went for further training abroad. This set of earthworms have fuuuck their brains for the hatred of Nigeria.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by complexBoss12: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2020
sarrki:

Nigeria Killed dream ?

You Don't Mean it! Who is Nigeria, if I May Ask? Let us Be Very Clear, Our Parents Failed Yesterday and We Are Failing Today. We All Corrupted Nigeria and The Consequences of Our Sustained Family/Communal Powered Commonwealth Looting is Hurting us Today. Our Failure As a Country, is Our Fault As A People! Don't Cry For Nigeria, Cry For YOU... YES YOU! WE ARE ALL NOT WELL!

I would share ur view if there a chance to do somtin abt it. this is a govt where peaceful protesters get gunned down. where journalist have no freedom of speech (writing) and federal might is virtually present in every sphere of the national life.

how can u make change. so I disagree wit u dat I am problem of Nigeria. the only chance u av is to die for notn while protesting and I am ready to do dat.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Wow Igbo Amaka
Which Igbo? You will never find an Ibo man in the Nigerian Airforce not to talk of a woman!

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by dokyOloye: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
wat is wrong with this wan? Loan her to Nigeria ...is she American? Shes Nigerian, she went for flying course abroad. Olodo!
You sound very angry.
You done chop?
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
Sharrap! She finished from the Nigerian Defence Academy a member of 62 RC...She's a commissioned officer in the NAF.... She went for Flying course abroad , she is a fighter pilot.

A member of 64RC....not 62RC
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by JTCHI: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Congrates Queen
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Abeos(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2020
I can see she's with US air Force but her uniform still carries a Nigerian flag, is it a norm?

Seen now, she's with NAF but went abroad for training
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
tete7000:

Which airforce system are we growing with our overreliance on obsolete planes from the developed countries? To maintain these obsolete planes, we still always depend on these countries for basic parts. I don't see us going anywhere until we are ready to become at least semi independent. And we can grow nothing until our kleptomaniac leaders and officers are ready to make sacrifice for this country. I pity that young girls and many like her because what will happen is after being exposed to advanced systems, they will grow yearnings that will never be met and then grow frustrated. That even though is if they have got through based on merit. I always feel pity for this country, we are really very unfortunate.
[/s]

I try not to waste my time on negative people who just complain and find faults, but never willing to serve, never willing to contribute, never willing to do what this brave 22-year-old brave Nigerian is doing by outing her lie on the line to protect unpatriotic and ungrateful people who just sit and complain on the internet.

I felt that everyone is not supposed to fold their arms and watch what is happening in our country. Everyone could always play their part - Flight Officer Kafayat Sanni

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/26/kafayat-sanni-the-world-of-nigerias-first-female-fighter-pilot/

While cowards sit on the internet to complain, dwell on negativity and finding faults, this young woman said she's not like you and fold her arms and watch what is happening in our country and not lift a finger.

She's only 22 years old, what's your own excuse?

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by EagleSquare1(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2020
She is Nigerian Air Force. Only went to the US to train. Of course she’s coming back home to show her skills.

We are proud of our air force.

dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Wish they could loan her to Nigeria to help us slay buhari's beloved boko haram

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2020
see as girl fine... I love this kind of woman...
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Omeizadean:

Even with picture evidence some slugs are still refuting she is a NAF official who was trained by NAF and only just went for further training abroad. This set of earthworms have fuuuck their brains for the hatred of Nigeria.

Many of them are either ignorant, can not read and comprehend or just the standard hateful and bitter anti-Nigerian people. They call them lazy Nigerian youths for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2020
She is with the Nigerian Airforce and likely sent on training in the US

dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by 1kinggy(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!

Did you ch CK the badge on her arm? She's our pilot.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
quentin06:
Poster girls, they won't do any real combat flying.

They re just for publicity and vogue magazines.

They should celebrate the real pilots who risk their lives for others.

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Congrats to her.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Esseite:
Congrats to kafayat...

Nigeria limits dreams.. she obviously was not trained here.
when you don't know u ask, we are serving together here in kainji, she is an alpha jet pilot. she is a personnel of Nigerian air force. and it's air force who trained her aboard.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by tete7000(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
NigerianSage:
[s][/s]

I try not to waste my time on negative people who just complain and find faults, but never willing to serve, never willing to contribute, never willing to do what this brave 22-year-old brave Nigerian is doing by outing her lie on the line to protect unpatriotic and ungrateful people who just sit and complain on the internet.

While cowards sit on the internet to complain, dwell on negativity and finding faults, this young woman said she's not like you and fold her arms and watch what is happening in our country and not lift a finger.

She's only 22 years old, what's your own excuse?

Clap for yourself. Mr. Server. If only you know in which capacity some of us are working, you will just shut up. How do you keep people motivated in a system full with leaders who are just interested in stealing and looting? How do you keep people motivated in a system that keeps leaders in service far beyond their statutory retirement age while denying others opportunity to grow. You think only desire to serve by few people excluding the leaders is what a nation needs to grow? Stay there, be deceiving yourself and be living in fool's paradise. A to ye e... You will soon understand. My brother was as naive as you until the army he served with all his energy and passion betrayed and disappointed him.

1 Like

Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Shattuck(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Esseite:

Good...

The question here is "why cant Nigeria train her?"... that is where "Limiting dreams or killing dreams" comes in... because it does not have neither the facility or infrastructure to train her.

If Nigeria could train her it means that it has the avenue to train thousands, thereby making it cheaper for a lot of "dreams" to be actualized..
that has always been my take on certain issues you see the govt trying to make us feel that all is well because a Nigerian achieved success in a foreign land,for the fact that your nation cannot help you succeed means such is a failed society.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2020
She emerged the overall best pilot at the NAF 401 Flying Training School, Kaduna State, in 2017

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/10/26/kafayat-sanni-the-world-of-nigerias-first-female-fighter-pilot/

Please stop repeating the nonsense that she was's trained in Nigeria and was a trained fighter pilot before further training abroad.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by DanHaske: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!
Olodo
Can't you see she is putting on Nigeria Air force uniform?
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Odunolumide(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2020
dokyOloye:
Nice.
Original 'slay' queen!

"Loan her to Nigeria?." pls read well next time.
Re: Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) by Obamaofusa: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / Dangote Sacks Almost All The Graduate Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.