Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me (5337 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / How Rape And Debt Experience Is Tormenting My Life / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Brunicekid(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Between January to April, you've caught and forgave your gurl friend's unfaithfulness and infidelity 6 times and now going 7th..

Dear OP, who do you this kind thing. You really need serious deliverance ooo. Which yeye love you dey talk about? If she love you and wants you too, why she dey continue to do you like trash? Better receive sense and dump her bitchy Ass now! I feel like seeing you now and dash you one correct brain resetting slap sef... Mtcheeww
grin cheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Martinez39s(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
Pls nairalanders i need your advice...
my girlfriend is really offending me, is it bcuz she know i truly love her or what, just early this year, i caught her cheating on me and i ask her about it, she denied it, but due to the prove with me, she surrender and promise not to do so again, she do distribute her number to people she know and dont know online like a harlot, i have warned her severaly but she kept begging me, this is the 6th times we are having misunderstanding this year, but due to the love i have for her, i do forgive her, so yesterday i caught her again doing the same thing, she was even asking a guy if he have a girlfriend or not, i was like what is wrong with this girl gan, i confronted her yesterday evening and she cant deny because she knows i will show her my prove, she have been asking for last chance since the third quarel btw me and her, this is the 7th times for this year only and she is still asking for one more chance again...
Pls nairalanders what should i do oo, come to my aid...
If you dump her, will you die?

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by nisai: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:
7 times she's been inappropriate with other guys & you're here still asking what you should do? undecided No wonder you're her pet boyfriend.
grin grin ;Dhaba!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by nisai: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. She's still exploring so break off from her. They usually start getting sense from 25.
True
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by TheMohican(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
my girlfriend is really offending me, is it bcuz she know i truly love her or what, just early this year, i caught her cheating on me and i ask her about it, she denied it, but due to the prove with me, she surrender and promise not to do so again, she do distribute her number to people she know and dont know online like a harlot, i have warned her severaly but she kept begging me, this is the 6th times we are having misunderstanding this year, but due to the love i have for her, i do forgive her, so yesterday i caught her again doing the same thing, she was even asking a guy if he have a girlfriend or not, i was like what is wrong with this girl gan, i confronted her yesterday evening and she cant deny because she knows i will show her my prove, she have been asking for last chance since the third quarel btw me and her, this is the 7th times for this year only and she is still asking for one more chance again...

I had a friend like, his biggest regret was that he didn't break up sooner. No dey dull, break up now
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Omar09(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:

Give her this chance she's asking. She won't do it again, and if she does it again, give her another chance until she learns to be smart about how she cheats. Until then, keep giving her chances, she might change. In fact she will change.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Damian457: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Omar09:

Give her this chance she's asking. She won't do it again, and if she does it again, give her another chance until she learns to be smart about how she cheats. Until then, keep giving her chances, she might change. In fact she will change.
I wanted to rain insults on you but I remembered everyone has their own opinion and freedom of speech.
Have a nice day
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Shormiey(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
Dump that bitch bro..... undecided she doesn't deserve any chance again.....before she brings what you need for you....(another man's pregnancy grin)
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Stewart883(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Since you said she is 20 years old, I would suggest u leave her coz she won't stop. Most girls between 18 to 25 arent stable and reliable. So please for your sanity I would suggest you breakup with her because if u don't u will be an emotional reck.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:

Will you die if you end your relationship with this lady that you claim is tormenting you? undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by emkz: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
You don't have a girlfriend, you have a public unlimited liability pussy. You are not the only shareholder. Your "girlfriend" is looking for more investors.

Allow her.

Now, the mistake you are making is that you are making yourself a majority shareholder in that company. You are investing too much and you are likely to feel the losses more than other shareholders who invested less at the correct share value, i.e., you are overvaluing an undervalued product. The law of demand and supply states that if supply is higher than demand, price drops. Your girlfriend is distributing widely. Why do you still place a premium on such pussy? So reduce your investment, collect your accrued dividends and invest your love elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by fashionale(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
JasonJidenna:
What a senseless question...

Create sense for yourself and you won’t disrespect the brain God gave you...

If you don't know, you're just Sim 3 to her.

Why asking us a senseless question. You know you're in for a community relationship where you have to share her with other men.
If that's what what you want, keep her
If it's not, kick her butt out of your life.
Don't be a weakling son
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by ujlatino(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
emkz:
You don't have a girlfriend, you have a public unlimited liability pussy. You are not the only shareholder. Your "girlfriend" is looking for more investors.

Allow her.

Now, the mistake you are making is that you are making yourself a majority shareholder in that company. You are investing too much and you are likely to feel the losses more than other shareholders who invested less at the correct share value, i.e., you are overvaluing an undervalued product. The law of demand and supply states that if supply is higher than demand, price drops. Your girlfriend is distributing widely. Why do you still place a premium on such pussy? So reduce your investment, collect your accrued dividends and invest your love elsewhere.
Best advice ever
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by JasonJidenna(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
fashionale:

Why asking us a senseless question. You know you're in for a community relationship where you have to share her with other men.
If that's what what you want, keep her
If it's not, kick her butt out of your life.
Don't be a weakling son
Engr, I hope you are not drunk this afternoon?

I am not the Op

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by FManager(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Michelle55:
See as the babe dey play you as football cheesy omo I never thought that some guys can be this foolish when it comes to love matter cheesy.. Since your brain is on hibernation, just keep taking shits from her until she infects you with STDs then your brain will reboot with speed.. Wetin consign me.. Na siddon look I dey

I pray mouth won't kill you, if don't have any positive thing to give just sit down and keep quiet

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by ehmmy11(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Give her more chances till you marry then keep giving her more chances till she gives birth to enough children don't stop giving chances till she gets to menopause you can eventually stop giving chances wen u are 6ft under... cool Mafo

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by fashionale(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Engr, I hope you are not drunk this afternoon?

I am not the Op

Lol. Not at all. Just buttressing what you earlier wrote. I was referring to the Op
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by JasonJidenna(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
fashionale:

Lol. Not at all. Just buttressing what you earlier wrote. I was referring to the Op
Okay sir.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by sylvez(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:

1. The only thing you mentioned here is that she gives out her number which is not a problem except that you’re jealous.
2. If you want us to advice you, tell us the real problem, abi you’re perfect you don’t have fault
3. She keep begging for second chance! for what exactly? to go heaven
4. From the look of things, e be like say she benefits more from the relationship.
5. You caught her cheating on you, is that the real problem ? well, if that’s the case it’s enough to break up with her If you can’t tolerate it anymore, just stop saying because you love her!!!!
6. Obviously you do stuck her because you are always having evidence.
7. She’s not yet your wife and you’re having this kinda issue it’s not a good thing
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by ashawopikin(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
op come first

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by dottozil: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
JasonJidenna:
What a senseless question...

Create sense for yourself and you won’t disrespect the brain God gave you...

If you don't know, you're just Sim 3 to her.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Guynexttdoor: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
to be ashawo no be to stay for ashawo quarter's, most of this girls re hoeing without knowing it..
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Sammiel: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol. All these kiddos opening relationship threads here and there. She has been asking for one more chance for long, meaning you are currently in a one chance relationship.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Omar09(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Damian457:
I wanted to rain insults on you but I remembered everyone has their own opinion and freedom of speech.
Have a nice day

Hey, don't be hard on yourself bro. It's OK you couldn't see how much of a sarcasm what I wrote is.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Charleys: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
This guy really needs a miracle in his life now
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Victornezzar: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Damian457:
Have a nice day
Your level of sarcasm is on Level 0
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Edyice: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
7th time grin

Bro put her number here Na make i be number 8 cool

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Jamahyel(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
she is 20 years? Bros forget that girl cos Na hw her life dey start.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by sunkieisland(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
You need a factory reset for your brain, no offence.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Coborona: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:

You need to man up
Stop being a fvcking Simp
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by OKOATA(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
wink Your gF is a village bicycle everyone will take a ride, she’s a public toilet. If you don’t dump her she will give you disease and you will hate yourself for it.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Konjitales: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just break up with her and stop stressing yourself
konjitales.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.