Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me (5333 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / How Rape And Debt Experience Is Tormenting My Life / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Miracle5720(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Pls nairalanders i need your advice...
my girlfriend is really offending me, is it bcuz she know i truly love her or what, just early this year, i caught her cheating on me and i ask her about it, she denied it, but due to the prove with me, she surrender and promise not to do so again, she do distribute her number to people she know and dont know online like a harlot, i have warned her severaly but she kept begging me, this is the 6th times we are having misunderstanding this year, but due to the love i have for her, i do forgive her, so yesterday i caught her again doing the same thing, she was even asking a guy if he have a girlfriend or not, i was like what is wrong with this girl gan, i confronted her yesterday evening and she cant deny because she knows i will show her my prove, she have been asking for last chance since the third quarel btw me and her, this is the 7th times for this year only and she is still asking for one more chance again...
Pls nairalanders what should i do oo, come to my aid...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Springsdy456958(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct, she doesn't deserve you. dump her sorry ass, move on with you life.

Modified: you are the one in love, she is not. A lady in love stays committed,disciplined and dedicated leave this karawawa girl and move on.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2020
How old is she?
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by ShenTeh(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
my girlfriend is really offending me, is it bcuz she know i truly love her or what, just early this year, i caught her cheating on me and i ask her about it, she denied it, but due to the prove with me, she surrender and promise not to do so again, she do distribute her number to people she know and dont know online like a harlot, i have warned her severaly but she kept begging me, this is the 6th times we are having misunderstanding this year, but due to the love i have for her, i do forgive her, so yesterday i caught her again doing the same thing, she was even asking a guy if he have a girlfriend or not, i was like what is wrong with this girl gan, i confronted her yesterday evening and she cant deny because she knows i will show her my prove, she have been asking for last chance since the third quarel btw me and her, this is the 7th times for this year only and she is still asking for one more chance again...

You need courage to quit.

She's asking for time so she can get smarter and never be caught by you again.

You are not her dream partner and she's still fishing.

Break it!

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by JasonJidenna(m): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2020
What a senseless question...

Create sense for yourself and you won’t disrespect the brain God gave you...

If you don't know, you're just Sim 3 to her.

15 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2020
7 times she's been inappropriate with other guys & you're here still asking what you should do? undecided No wonder you're her pet boyfriend.

21 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Miracle5720(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by zionmde: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2020
op it's just 7 times u are complaining haven't u heard it's 70x7
anyway u should be happy if has not gotten to "admin hide my identity' level
grin

15 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by StrongandMighty: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Only God knows how much I hate to read this kind stories from guys on nairaland..

wtf is wrong with you man??

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by 2dice01: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
Hoe stage of life

Is it until she gives you std before you finally have sense

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:

Oh! she just entered the second hoeing phase... You better don't give yourself hypertension. Dump her!

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by themaestro08(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:

Free her oga... They say throw a bird up it comes back then it belongs to you if didn't come back then it isn't yours after all.

You keep on fooling yourself thinking she will change while she keep on taking you for a ride.

Let her go if you have sense.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by donbachi(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Loverboy..stop deceiving urself..even our saviour Jesus no give judas second chance.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
my girlfriend is really offending me, is it bcuz she know i truly love her or what, just early this year, i caught her cheating on me and i ask her about it, she denied it, but due to the prove with me, she surrender and promise not to do so again, she do distribute her number to people she know and dont know online like a harlot, i have warned her severaly but she kept begging me, this is the 6th times we are having misunderstanding this year, but due to the love i have for her, i do forgive her, so yesterday i caught her again doing the same thing, she was even asking a guy if he have a girlfriend or not, i was like what is wrong with this girl gan, i confronted her yesterday evening and she cant deny because she knows i will show her my prove, she have been asking for last chance since the third quarel btw me and her, this is the 7th times for this year only and she is still asking for one more chance again.
Aren't you man enough to let her go?? what kind of nonsense relationship is this??

She's tormenting you and you're still in that relationship......

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Drince: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2020
donbachi:
Loverboy..stop deceiving urself..even our saviour Jesus no give judas second chance.
Even peter denied Jesus.. So what are we talking about
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by gfon(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Thank god u ain't my junior bro,cause to slap u jst dey hungry me

7 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2020
u are mr nice guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Lamanii22(f): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Ahan OP.... When you are not gbewudani... When it's not as if she jazzed you... Wake up from your slumber!

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Between January to April, you've caught and forgave your gurl friend's unfaithfulness and infidelity 6 times and now going 7th..

Dear OP, who do you this kind thing. You really need serious deliverance ooo. Which yeye love you dey talk about? If she love you and wants you too, why she dey continue to do you like trash? Better receive sense and dump her bitchy Ass now! I feel like seeing you now and dash you one correct brain resetting slap sef... Mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Miracle5720(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2020
hmmm...love sha
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Leokinghenry12(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2020
7 times in the 4th Month.
My guy wise up o

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Victornezzar: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2020
What she needs is your love cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't leave her because what I see is a good girlfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy

Senseless boys everywhere angry angry
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Michelle55: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2020
See as the babe dey play you as football cheesy omo I never thought that some guys can be this foolish when it comes to love matter cheesy.. Since your brain is on hibernation, just keep taking shits from her until she infects you with STDs then your brain will reboot with speed.. Wetin consign me.. Na siddon look I dey

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Kevsmart88(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2020
zionmde:
op it's just 7 times u are complaining
haven't u heard it's 70x7

anyway u should be happy if has not gotten to "admin hide my identity' level

grin
This cracked me up smiley ...for the OP, sorry bro but you gotta realise one thing. Some people never learn till they make grave mistakes which implies they learn from their mistakes. At this stage, maintaining your sanity is Paramount. Let her explore, for how long will you keep her from doing what she loves. You can't domesticate a wild animal bro. Age and experience just takes care of certain things.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Ishilove: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
Lol. She's still exploring so break off from her. They usually start getting sense from 25.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Damian457: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2020
This op is a big fool.
Dump her sorry ass. Your story reminds me my Doglike Ex gf.
Dump her and have nothing to do with her again.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Franciscoco: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Bro dump that girl asap, before she dumps you, because she doesn't have any feelings for you.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by thunderfirebubu: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
gv me her numba lemme confirm sumtin
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by DayDreamer05(m): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Move on dude, legit fishes are still out there.

I have been there and I have to confess that love really hurts when you are 100 percent committed.

You have to let go...

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Greatzeus(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
I don't know her and I don't know if everything you wrote about her is true. But assuming it's true,Bros take solace in the fact that she is your girlfriend not your wife. You can walk away anytime you want if you see that the two of you seems incompatible.
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
my girlfriend is really offending me, is it bcuz she know i truly love her or what, just early this year, i caught her cheating on me and i ask her about it, she denied it, but due to ave been asking for last chance since the third quarel btw me and her, this is the 7th times for this year only and she is still asking for one more chance again...
If she is between the ages of 18-25 years, she is in her hoeing level, her pussycat belongs to the.masses,
By the way have u paid her bride price? I bet no,
So free her matter
Re: How My Girlfriend Is Tormenting Me by baralatie(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Miracle5720:
my girlfriend is really offending me, is it bcuz she know i truly love her or what, just early this year, i caught her cheating on me and i ask her about it, she denied it, but due to the prove with me , she surrender and promise not to do so again, she do distribute her number to people she know and dont know online like a harlot , i have warned her severaly but she kept begging me, this is the 6th times we are having misunderstanding this year , but due to the love i have for her, i do forgive her, so yesterday i caught her again doing the same thing, she was even asking a guy if he have a girlfriend or not , i was like what is wrong with this girl gan, i confronted her yesterday evening and she cant deny because she knows i will show her my prove, she have been asking for last chance since the third quarel btw me and her, this is the 7th times for this year only and she is still asking for one more chance again...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? / Is It Me, Or My Citizenship? / She Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.