Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (57003 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Daniwak: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
U eat too much in d dream that's y. Pray against eating in d dreams. Use Psalm 91 and pray. If u masturbate, try and do away with it. I know it may b hard but reduce it. Also try and sleep with pen and paper close to u if u take ur spiritual life seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by larryking540: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2020
traihit:

Unless you're prepared to experience sleep paralysis (it has a name in psychology that I've forgotten), I will advise you not to try it.

On another note, you need to pay more attention to things around you. There are times when just a sound, a face of someone or something around will trigger your memory and you'll remember everything. I don't know much about dreams but most times when we forget dreams, it's mainly because we've not been observant. Anytime you wake up with a forgotten dream, have a time when you'll reflect and quiet your mind. But most importantly, be spiritually active. It's more beneficial than knowing the meaning of every dream.

An average 9ja doesn't even have time to sit and meditate ,they just wake up in the morning and start calling their friends and party mate ,that's y many of them just live life as the day rolls by ,not knowing they have lived half of their daily life in the dream ....

When I was still in the University,I always had a dream of wat lecturer will set a day to exam ,till date my reading partner can't have a day roll by without calling me even after graduation ,
Or is it the one I dreamt ,one of my close lecturer was going to give me problem by changing my siting position during exam day , since them I became very ready in the physical by totally avoiding him and it worked ......

Or is the one I dreamt 10 years back that I will be out of 9ja soon stay legally in another one's land even shaking hands with police man ,,,and it's all reality now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by idonhammer: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2020
From my experience, that Is backwardness.Something is holding you back from moving forward.You.need 3 days fasting and praying with psalm 23 , 31 and 35.

mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by janettee(f): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2020
It's completely normal to forget your dreams and dreams are not spiritual undecided.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by tallerSSS: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I don't even remember let alone writing it down. Is as bad as that. Aside this suggestion, what else should I do?
in my own point of view and from same experience i think you are suffering from a virus(unknown).
You don't wake immediately from the dream when you notice you are dreaming
You continue to sleep hoping you will remember in the morning
You may want to want to continue the dream like as if u are seeing a movie(intentionally) then adding ur own script in BTW
You forgot the brain is half alive when one is sleeping
Maybe your Brain RAM size is 200MB ( can't process much information at once
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by larryking540: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When you dream, wake up, write it down and sleep afterwards.................. cheesy

When I write dream down ,it doesn't come to reality again ,

Dats y I try to always remember it ,
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Emperor4tune(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
iretiolu92:
Because you eat too much
sweetheart u are 100% correct,i have tested & proven this fact 2 be true

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by TruthSpeaker: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2020
IS THAT PART OF YOUR PRESSING PROBLEMS IN LIFE? YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS IF THAT IS THE CASE.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Judybash93(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2020
I'm not throwing jabs at you but seriously almost everyone forgets 80% of their dreams before waking up is natural and a quick scan through Google will present a host of studies that have been carried out in relation to this. You don't have to worry ; D

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by belcom10(m): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Study the Bible, fast and pray. This will help you to be spiritual alerts. Pray that God should strengthen your inner man. At times for me when I had series of dream I may forget some before I woke up. But immediately I began my morning prayers It will start flashing on my memory then I remember it. Dream is very essential in man's life, as it is one of the channel that God uses to communicate to his children and to review hidden secrets to us and evil agenda of the enermies. I am talking from personal experience. Spiritual controls the physical.

mabeni:
I don't even remember let alone writing it down. Is as bad as that. Aside this suggestion, what else should I do?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
its how your brain is wired, you can write down your dreams as soon as you awaken, it will trigger remembrance of other aspect if the dreams.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kingsley123456(m): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Pls help us here...this exactly what I'm battling...I'm in my early 30's too..
I will totally forget my dreams..hardly will I be able to remember one from ten dreams I'm 10days.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Judybash93(m): 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
janettee:
It's completely normal to forget your dreams and dreams are not spiritual undecided.

This is somebody that gets it. Thank you
Jizzz, the number of strange responses here is disheartening
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Emmany13: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Phfetish(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2020
I've been on NL long enough to know that on topics like this the OP won't get a perfect solution and would leave more confused than ever. Imagine telling him to lie like a corpse just to remember his dream, if he happens to roll that means the dream remembrance connectivity would be interrupted.

OP, all you'll get out of this is religious based answers that'll increase your fear based on a problem that's clearly psychological but what do I know?

Channel this same energy and data with Google/YouTube in your hands to research about "Dream, Dreaming, Remembering and Forgetting Dreams" you'll be amazed on the information you'll get from more credible sources who have dedicated their life, time and resources to reading, studying and researching on this challenge you're experiencing not these "do you eat catfish and crawling animals" okoto meow that's been spewed on this thread.

"The average man can't prove of most of the things that he chooses to speak of and still won't research and find out the root of the truth you seek of..." - Damian "Jnr Gong" Marley x Patience (Sabali). cool

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Judybash93(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Kingsley123456:
Pls help us here...this exactly what I'm battling...I'm in my early 30's too..
I will totally forget my dreams..hardly will I be able to remember one from ten dreams I'm 10days.

It's perfectly normal. It's no big deal cheesy
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Emmany13: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Judybash93(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Phfetish:
I've been on NL long enough to know that on topics like this the OP won't get a perfect solution and would leave more confused than ever. Imagine telling him to lie like a corpse just to remember his dream, if he happens to roll that means the dream remembrance connectivity would be interrupted.

OP, all you'll get out of this is religious based answers that'll increase your fear based on a problem that's clearly psychological but what do I know?

Channel this same energy and data with Google/YouTube in your hands to research about "Dream, Dreaming, Remembering and Forgetting Dreams" you'll be amazed on the information you'll get from more credible sources who have dedicated their life, time and resources to reading, studying and researching on this challenge you're experiencing not these "do you eat catfish and crawling animals" okoto meow that's been spewed on this thread.

"The average man can't prove of most of the things that he chooses to speak of and still won't research and find out the root of the truth you seek of..." - Damian "Jnr Gong" Marley x Patience (Sabali). cool

And here's somebori that gets it. This response is legendary. Thank you sir

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Phfetish(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Judybash93:

It's perfectly normal. It's no big deal cheesy

You know!!! Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Mypeople2(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.
My guy, you nor get problem.This is one of the effects of the lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Judybash93(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2020
belcom10:
Study the Bible, fast and pray. This will help you to be spiritual alerts. Pray that God should strengthen your inner man. At times for me when I had series of dream I may forget some before I woke up. But immediately I began my morning prayers It will start flashing on my memory then I remember it. Dream is very essential in man's life, as it is one of the channel that God uses to communicate to his children and to review hidden secrets to us and evil agenda of the enermies. I am talking from personal experience. Spiritual controls the physical.

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by IAmTobore(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?
He is surrounded by enemies portraying themselves as friends. I used to have that same dream, but I don't take it serious. I ended up being betrayed by the person I trust most.

He should stop telling his secrets to anyone. He should stop revealing everything about himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by larryking540: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
omonnakoda:
You forget your dream because you are not concentrating. This is very bad

Next time when you start dreaming try and pay attention

Many of them don't pay attention when they dream ,
Most times I don't even advise people to watch too much movies because it has a little effect on how we dream..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by taurusmena1(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Tell ur friend to be careful and cautious most especially around female folks
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by nnadychuks(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
Is it natural forgetting ones dream(s) before day breaks? I am in my early 30s.

I can't sleep without dreaming either good or bad but it baffles me why I can't or won't be able to remember anything from the dream when I wake up.
The thing is that you know about the dream and the outcome but you can’t remember anything. It’s not spiritual my dear. it’s not medical too, it’s psychological.

Before you sleep, make your brain active. How? Try and think of everything that happened during the day from the moment you woke up from sleep In the morning to how you got to point where you started thinking.

I just realized it recently and the cause is either You masturbate or you don’t think in your mind. You might voice out your thoughts to feel intelligent, but it affects your memory too.

Before you sleep after your meditation please pray. It will definitely work. No allow anybody deceive you with religion abeg
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by sizer07: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I Wil surely give it a trial

I concor to that. Ever since I started sleeping in that format, I stop dreaming, is it normal for one not to dream?I dont know but I hardly dream when sleeping with my back facing up n my Tommy down .I sleep very sound n peacefully . lately my brother who snors while sleeping too stop doing that when ever he sleep in that way as well. I think it help generally.though its difficult to adapt but with time n constant practice ,its the efficient way to have a sound and peaceful sleep at night. Why I believed is most nurse and pediatrics put babies most times to sleep with there Tommy facing the bed n back up. Medically, I dont think its a bad way of sleeping either .its another way of curtailing sleeping paralysis ,Thinking someone is pressing you via witchcraft while sleeping. No its called sleeping paralysis. I suffer that alot but since I started sleeping with by back facing up,al that stop.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Lexusgs430: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2020
larryking540:

When I write dream down ,it doesn't come to reality again ,

Dats y I try to always remember it ,

Do your dreams always come to reality?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Ryan14(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
food or eating too much got nothing to do with this

Too much food especially in the evenings got alot to do with this.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by lawsta(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

From experience, it's like he has a friendnemy. He has somebody close to him that is working against him.
YES OOO What is d color? Green is very close friend or family that just camouflaging as supporting u. U remember green snake under green grass. will need deep insight to detect. Black is a very deadly person. U know black snake is really dangerous. The length and whether thin or fat will be an insight into d physical stature of the person.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Judybash93(m): 7:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Phfetish:

You know!!! Hahahahaha

My brother grin

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by OlawaleBammie: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Dreyton36:
I usually dream of seeing myself flying in my dreams, I can walk on the floor fine , but anytime u wanna fly I can easily fly above anyone else , sometimes I use it as fun for others to see that I can fly and they'll be amazed
Pls I don't understand the dream , anyone with an idea or fact pls

U b great man guy, bliv me

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by traihit: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2020
larryking540:

An average 9ja doesn't even have time to sit and meditate ,they just wake up in the morning and start calling their friends and party mate ,that's y many of them just live life as the day rolls by ,not knowing they have lived half of their daily life in the dream ....

When I was still in the University,I always had a dream of wat lecturer will set a day to exam ,till date my reading partner can't have a day roll by without calling me even after graduation ,
Or is it the one I dreamt ,one of my close lecturer was going to give me problem by changing my siting position during exam day , since them I became very ready in the physical by totally avoiding him and it worked ......

Or is the one I dreamt 10 years back that I will be out of 9ja soon stay legally in another one's land even shaking hands with police man ,,,and it's all reality now

Pray you, be sensitive to anything that might make you lose that. A lot of those who got inspired by Ben Carson forgot the part where he mentioned that he was taught in his dream and exactly what he was taught came out in the exam. Gifts of dreams are only given to people who are conscious and reflective however, there are things that make people lose that. I hope you've identified and are avoiding them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.