Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? (56775 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by MecTessy(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2020
You are on point

Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily. [/quote]
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Tayor23(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2020
kingcalors:
My dear, MASTURBATION is worse than lassa fever, Ebola virus, HIV plus Covid-19 all combined. Those who masturbate are living dead. A formication is far better than masturbation.
what are you saying? ??
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Carfreak966: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
Note : I am an easy going person and I don't keep friends now.
I only have one friend.

It means one is going backwards or going down. That is not your potion at all
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Greenlandncom(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2020
determination26:
These days, I feel so confused. I used to dream a lot in the past and also remember my dreams but I think I've corrupted my mind and soul with the things of the world. I also used to have that dream of seeing my old classmates and being in my old secondary school and to be honest, my life feels like I'm constantly taking one step front and three steps backwards no matter how hard I try. I've tried going to churches to get genuine help, the last one I went to, a supposedly strong woman of God requested for some crates of minerals or malt plus my prayer request in an envelope with some money in it. Right now, I'm considering seeking help from a spiritualist because it seems like pastors have failed me, I'm married with kids and all my efforts to better my life keeps proving abortive. I need a way out, I promised myself I'd give my kids a great life and for their sake I'm willing to go to any length(excluding human sacrifice) to know what's going on.

Soak yourself in prayers and be very consistent with it. It's not a day, a week or sometimes a year's thing. Never get discouraged because when God will start answering you, everything will seem like a dream. If possible involve your wife and kids in your scheme of prayers. Your breakthrough will come and very soon.

Note that it's not every problem that you will depend on a man of God to just pray for you and it will be solved.

Some of these issues are battles that need to be fought for years before there will be a breakthrough and you are the only one that can be committed to that.

Together with your personal prayers and Scriptural studies, attend Church programs that are meant for deliverance and blessings. But NEVER make the mistake of leaving your battle for another person to fight for you.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Saynotoapc(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, can't really say, i'm not God.
If I had to interpret base on basic principle of dream, it means stagnation and backwardness. 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards.
Pray against power of stagnations.

Your explanation to this dream alone, I now believe Every other explanation is right.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kenneth10110(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:
Dream is glimpse into happenings in the spiritual realm.

Dreams can come from 3 different sources;

1. Man
2.Demons
3.God.

Most times when you forget your dreams, it's a ploy from the enemies to make you ignorant of what is happening in the spiritual world.
It is the spiritual world that controls the physical, there's nothing that happens in the physical that is not concluded 8n the spiritual.

There are some people that are summoned to meetings and they go and commit havocs unconsciously and come back without even knowing they are witches, so sometimes, the devil steals our dream so we would not be privy to what is happening.

I have a friend that used to see herself swimming in a river, she thought it was normal until she eventually realised she belongs to the marine world after some years.

It's not normal to forget your dream.

Pray against dream thieves and also write your dreams anytime you wake up even at midnight.

I used to have that same issue too, so what I did was, once I wake I type the dream on my fone and save it.

Guess what Bro, I found out that nothing happens without me having an idea.
Most of my dream is like a prophecy and helps to guide me in some of the steps I take daily.

The bible also said dreams means nothing we should not be fooled by it. My question is some dreams are reflections of your daily thought. Example sometimes when you stay all day thinking of Nkechi and in the dream you see yourself with her will you call the spirit wife?.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by googlesweetmusi: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
In Jesus name read this as sacred.

Some dream is realized as ploys from enemies (witch messenger) to contaminate brains with what they wish for people.

Do not believe in those dreams. Do what God's word tell you

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wahoom(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2020
adeiza4u:
I will appreciate it if you could help me with any insight in relation to dreams.I'm a conservative Christian, and I dream a lot. Virtually all my dreams are prophetic such that those who know me well see me as a prophet, though I don't know yet if that is what prophecy entails. I noticed since the time I started having a good relationship with my God, that someone used to reveal anyone who is about to die around me to me through dreams. And it would happen exactly. It started first with my daddy; I saw him dead when he was sick and I quickly went into fasting and prayer for him, but he still died, a Muslim. I so got angry with God and almost backslided for not saving my lovely daddy who has remained my only hero. It continues afterwards since then. Believe me anyone that is about to die around me, I'll be told in dreams but I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. One still happened in February and I told my brother. Days after the said neighbor died exactly. When it happened this way, I usually feel guilty and helpless, knowing someone is about to die and can't help it. This has been disturbing my heart. What do you think I can do sir, especially to help those I see about to die?
I also used to have good dreams coming to pass too. Through dreams for instance, I already know who I will be in the future etc

NOTE: there are some dreams that comes by what we dwell our thoughts on most times as referenced in the Bible in Elc 5 vs 3. Such dream does not have any impact.

Like I said, dreams are glimpse of what is happening in the spiritual realm and the spiritual realm controls the physical hence the most effectual way to interfare in the spiritual is prayer.
Pray targeted prayers with the word of God that relates to the dream and secondly try to withdraw yourself from the scenero when you see a negative dream playing out in real life.

I do sport betting sometimes and most of my big wins comes when I see myself win in the dream.
There are times I dream of having a fight with someone what I do is to try and be cautious with my dealing with that person or avoid him for sometime and also praying.

Our dreams has different interpretation based on our peculiarity.
Some people's dreams come to past exactly the opposite of what they dreamt of, some happens immediately, some long time. If you are able to understand peculiarity of your dream, it will be easy for you to use it in your favour.

My dreams always happens within 24 hours except in rare cases.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2020
First and foremost — the most important tool you can put to use here is your mind! It controls the seat of all information.

I use to loathe eating in the Dream when I had little knowledge about who I was in Christ Jesus. But now my mind is power! Imagine i dream and I'm eating in a dream.. .when I wake up, I will dance and dance and rejoice and give the dream my personal interpretation...meaning God is about to prepare a table before me! He's about to bring provision my way! Whatever you give your dream that's what will come to pass for you.

Even when I see people I know facing death situation in my dreams... I wake up and counter such dreams because I already have the knowledge that with long life will he satisfy me.

Remember, mind is master.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mamaafrik(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2020
I have to read and re-read all the 8 paged topic but i observed that close to 6 people have the problem of flying in the dream,which i have too,when i and many people are going on the road,in the bush,forest,or around a cliff or mountain and we are experiencing difficulties,roadblocks or attacks,i have the ability to leap and fly exactly like an angel to a safe haven to escape such attacks.
This happens like atleast twice in a month and i have been worried......,many are in same shoe,please any one with a proven knowledge and solution should help with its interpretation.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by paito: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
lately, I have been seeing myself in the community where I grew up and with my childhood friends. The community I left over 14years ago. What does that implies.
I only have one friend.

It means retrogression
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by paito: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
I have to read and re-read all the 8 paged topic but i observed that close to 6 people have the problem of flying in the dream,which i have too,when i and many people are going on the road,in the bush,forest,or around a cliff or mountain and we are experiencing difficulties,roadblocks or attacks,i have the ability to leap and fly exactly like an angel to a safe haven to escape such attacks.
This happens like atleast twice in a month and i have been worried......,many are in same shoe,please any one with a proven knowledge and solution should help with its interpretation.
Thanks
Deep deliverance is needed
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by silifx: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2020
bros try it.

if the dream is important, you must remember it
Realnkemchris:
. Are you for real please��������������
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by paito: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Kessythegeek:
First and foremost — the most important tool you can put to use here is your mind! It controls the seat of all information.

I use to loathe eating in the Dream when I had little knowledge about who I was in Christ Jesus. But now my mind is power! Imagine i dream and I'm eating in a dream.. .when I wake up, I will dance and dance and rejoice and give the dream my personal interpretation...meaning God is about to prepare a table before me! He's about to bring provision my way! Whatever you give your dream that's what we come to pass for you.

Remember, mind is master.
Destiny is being polluted and you are dancing
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Oyiboman69: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Neerich1512:
I always dream of swimming most of the timeat mostly on dirty water and times walking in streams. Am fed up with this dream cos it happens most of the time. I have prayed against marine spirit and the dream still continue. Pls any remedy to stop these?
Seeing yourself swimming most times doesn't mean devil... Its just the brain reminiscing on those time when in your mother's womb due to the fluid in there and it also relate to seeing oneself making love to one's mother. All is the brain reminiscing on those time when in your mother's womb.

The more you agree that there is no spirituality attached to it,then you'll stop dreaming about it
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2020
koldej:

Man u gats to pray against any power that want to return u bck to square 1
Anoda praya u can pray is God should elevate ND move u to a higher level if u tink u av been in d same position for years....
Seeing urself bck in d village wit the people u grew up wit togeda or seeing urself bck in primary skul or secondary skul is synonymous to a downfall bt trust me dat will not happen to u...try nd cultivate d habit of reading psalm 91 frm verse one to d end everyday..
I reject it in Jesus Name
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by mabeni(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Carfreak966:

It means one is going backwards or going down. That is not your potion at all
amen
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by demarc001: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Dreyton36:
I usually dream of seeing myself flying in my dreams, I can walk on the floor fine , but anytime u wanna fly I can easily fly above anyone else , sometimes I use it as fun for others to see that I can fly and they'll be amazed
Pls I don't understand the dream , anyone with an idea or fact pls

I guess you like cartoons/superheroes?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
Thanks

What you have to remember here is that your mind is master! Give it your own interpretation. Are you a Christian? Because for me it means God is giving you victory across all spheres of your life. There's no need to be worried. All you need is to relate that dream to the word of God!
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by seancombs617: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?

Your friend na sakobi
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by tete7000(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2020
LordShiva97:

I politely disagree with you sir.

We are free to disagree. It's just my opinion. Attachment to things like dreams can cause unnecessary anxiety and neesless worry. I have many dreams I don't remember. Sometimes, I wake up halfway through my sleep, remember some but by the time I sleep back and wake up finally in the morning I could hardly even remember them sometimes, but it doesn't bother me. I don't believe anyone should build his life around dreams.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2020
paito:

Destiny is being polluted and you are dancing

Nothing of such! � infact I'm doing well! If you wake up and carry the thoughts of pollution — then so be it for that person!

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by areaboyjoe: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Neerich1512 post=88783992]I always dream of swimming most of the timeat mostly on dirty water and times walking in streams. Am fed up with this dream cos it happens most of the time. I have prayed against marine spirit and the dream still continue. Pls any remedy to stop

Hmm Oga.Way ur life....it's like u ar living in some particular sin.Maybe masterbation or furnication.These sins really defiles a man/woman.
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Seeing yourself swimming most times doesn't mean devil... Its just the brain reminiscing on those time when in your mother's womb due to the fluid in there and it also relate to seeing oneself making love to one's mother. All is the brain reminiscing on those time when in your mother's womb.

The more you agree that there is no spirituality attached to it,then you'll stop dreaming about it

Tell them bro! People just attach spirituality anyhow!
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by wahoom(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Kenneth10110:

The bible also said dreams means nothing we should not be fooled by it. My question is some dreams are reflections of your daily thought. Example sometimes when you stay all day thinking of Nkechi and in the dream you see yourself with her will you call the spirit wife?.

Yes, there are dreams that happens by dwelling our thoughts on somethings are seen in Ecl 5 vs 3, those ones dosent have any impact on someone.

Do you know there are strange sicknesses that happens to people because they had sex in the dream.

I have a friend that had like 5 miscarriages, and it happens anytime she dreams of someone having sex with her on the dream we had to go into prayers before God showed her mercy.

Bro, I have seen stuffs o, shine your eyes o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Dreyton36:
I usually dream of seeing myself flying in my dreams, I can walk on the floor fine , but anytime u wanna fly I can easily fly above anyone else , sometimes I use it as fun for others to see that I can fly and they'll be amazed
Pls I don't understand the dream , anyone with an idea or fact pls

Are you from Edo state?
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by chudez0147(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2020
wahoom:

Bro, can't really say, i'm not God.
If I had to interpret base on basic principle of dream, it means stagnation and backwardness. 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards.
Pray against power of stagnations.
Maybe he misses that environment...
I do have same dreams, but I'm fine �

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Dodoseed: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2020
mabeni:
I only have one friend.

Its backwardness dreams.if its consistent,wahala de oo
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
chairman may God bless you for your response, please my best friend always see snake trying to bite him, or just see it in his dreams . please do you have any knowledge ?
h

Thanks bro...I'm also experiencing what the OP is complaining about...and I would gladly do what I have adviced
Re: Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? by dosht(f): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
silifx:
this is what you will do
then thank me later.

is not just for you but for everyone. if you are in her category then listen up.

whenever you are about to dose off (sleep) lie down with your back flat on the bed like a corpse. in fact just position yourself like a corpse in a coffin.

that is all you need to remember your dream.

don't mind people that will come and tell you to pray and blah bla.

This is true and that's why I don't like sleeping on my back. I always remember my dream. The one I had last I dreamt of losing my BIL from my mothers side, few days later my husband brother gave up the ghost. I don't dream because I'm always scared of my dream that's why I always sleep on my tommy but I'll wake up facing the ceiling.
I don't want anybody to believe me but this covid-19 issue, I've seen something similar to it in my dream before. That's why I don't tell anybody my dream

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.