Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone (17024 Views)

What's The Pettiest Reason Why You Refused Dating Someone??? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 3:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

OK, as for findom,its a scenerio whereby a particular mistress or master bills their sub whenever they just feel like.
Most times, their Sub might go to the extent of submitting their ATM cards and even give them access to all their resources while they keep working harder, getting paid and still giving out all their money to Dom

Such relationship is so strict that one can't even greet/message their Dom first without sending some cash to them... one gets to pay for all the wants of ones Dom happily without any grudge... basically, their Doms pleasure and financial gallantry is their outmost priority

Its one of the most common forms of BDSM and a lot of people are into it....I mean a very lot of people

But in the past I've been surprised by turning someone on just with the slightest thing. My ex used to hear my voice n get hard straight away so he stopped calling when he was walking up the street lol his friends would tease him bout itcheesy
Or something like the way I looked wen am concentrating on cooking or dishes n just little things like that.
Men are wired weird like that lol.
Like visual or auditory things turning them on. With me(dunno bout all girls) it's more touch than the other senses. Thought can do it too. But I can't look at my guy no matter how hot n get turned on unless I start thinking stuff lol I can't just look at his ass n want him lol.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Damn. Ud have to be psychologically wrecked to like that crap lol.
I can get feet adoration, n rough play like spanking n U know all that stuff but the rest is just a little weird to me lol

And even the feet adoration, you aren't saying anything about it... just feet and nothing more
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yeah I've heard of ppl liking being humiliated. Made to lick the floor or clean the toilet with their tounge n stuff. It's weird how sum ppls brains are wired yeahcheesy Na dunno wat cuckold or homewrecking is tho

I'm coming back to talk
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Erojepromise(f): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2020
l can't date a guy lacking proper hygiene, BO /BA a huge turn off. do check my signature very affordable
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by clumsydyna: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

Goddess,good evening ma
its been a while
Good morning, I am always here.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fattprince(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2020
I'm not in a relationship nw because they want me to call every time. I think 3 tines in a month is good.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

And even the feet adoration, you aren't saying anything about it... just feet and nothing more

Ma, I forgot to add that I have SPH fantasy too

Lol wat ya want me to say? Ion know much bout it. Only what I've already said tho.
You know more bout that stuff than I do I'm afraid.

Oh ok. Then I don't understand how U can like that but ain't judging. Who am I to judge?...is something you enjoy so I hope U get Ur chance to act it out yeah.
U only live once so enjoy it n dnt worry what anyone else thinks yeah
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Oturatetuala(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2020
If you are rude and mannerless with the way you talk just forget it.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol wat ya want me to say? Ion know much bout it. Only what I've already said tho.
You know more bout that stuff than I do I'm afraid.

Oh ok. Then I don't understand how U can like that but ain't judging. Who am I to judge?...is something you enjoy so I hope U get Ur chance to act it out yeah.
U only live once so enjoy it n dnt worry what anyone else thinks yeah

The texting pattern has changed, I understand you and in all it's been nice chatting with you,what actually led to this long Congo was me saying I'd never date a lady that doesn't like to apply nail Polish on her toes and we keep sharing different views about the stuff

Greet your friend for me,I'd like to meet her too and I look forward to mistakenly setting my eyes on your feet someday
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

The texting pattern has changed, I understand you and in all it's been nice chatting with you,what actually led to this long Congo was me saying I'd never date a lady that doesn't like to apply nail Polish on her toes and we keep sharing different views about the stuff

Greet your friend for me,I'd like to meet her too and I look forward to mistakenly setting my eyes on your feet someday

Lol texting pattern? Some days I can talk for Africa other days my mind is elsewhere wen am on here. Just had stuff on my mind today is all.
That's right I remember now the nail polish that's the original comment lol.
My friend just had a baby n she's in the hospital. She had a little girl but the baby is really sick I think.
U still didn't explain homewrecking to me did you? Sorry if U have I'm absent minded today. I remember U telling me the other ones tho. So do U think you'll ever meet the right girl who will let you enjoy your fetishes with her? Don't be afraid to ask Ur gfs tho. Cos U never know if they will. They can only say yes or no
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol texting pattern? Some days I can talk for Africa other days my mind is elsewhere wen am on here. Just had stuff on my mind today is all.
My friend just had a baby n she's in the hospital. She had a little girl but the baby is really sick I think.
U still didn't explain homewrecking to me did you? Sorry if U have I'm absent minded today. I remember U telling me the other ones tho. So do U think you'll ever meet the right girl who will let you enjoy your fetishes with her? Don't be afraid to ask Ur gfs tho. Cos U never know if they will. They can only say yes or no

Wasn't absent minded, I actually thought you were already getting tired of the more weird fetishes I was trying to reveal to you and that's why I deliberately put that aside

As for your friend,I wish her well and also quick recovery for the baby

Thats a big question tho, but do you know how close minded most Nigerians are,most ladies that I've met felt i was a psycho to have had the those thoughts and even some felt it has to do with self-esteem and after long periods of continuous conviction, I had to stop telling most about those

I really do hope that I meet one and I'm gonna so much adore her ehn,she'd feel like the goddess of the universe...lol

What's bad in licking a pretty and clean feet and as for that SPH, I don't just develop that fantasy, it stemmed from my having an underdeveloped organ...its a big question how I'll ever meet a lady that'd wanna spend time with someone with such a lil...
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

Wasn't absent minded, I actually thought you were already getting tired of the more weird fetishes I was trying to reveal to you and that's why I deliberately put that aside

As for your friend,I wish her well and also quick recovery for the baby

Thats a big question tho, but do you know how close minded most Nigerians are,most ladies that I've met felt i was a psycho to have had the those thoughts and even some felt it has to do with self-esteem and after long periods of continuous conviction, I had to stop telling most about those

I really do hope that I meet one and I'm gonna so much adore her ehn,she'd feel like the goddess of the universe...lol

What's bad in licking a pretty and clean feet and as for that SPH, I don't just develop that fantasy, it stemmed from my having an underdeveloped organ...its a big question how I'll ever meet a lady that'd wanna spend time with someone with such lil....

Lol. I meant I was absent minded.
I think Ur pulling my leg saying the sph stuffgrin r U laughing at me? Lol.
Most guys dnt admit that stuff.
Na ion mind talking bout that stuff. I'm the one who brought it up to begin with I think.
Na U said my text pattern changed n I was explaining I was all absent minded n partly distracted all day n probably showed in my wording of my comments. Just one of those days.
Ion see wats wrong with licking Ur woman's feet. If they're clean n beautiful looking n she takes care of them. A woman is meant to be licked lol.
We are like lollypops for our mangrin
If I was a man n I was in some sensual passionate moment kissing licking my woman's body ion see y her feet are any different. Blowing on em...well ion really think bout thatgrin I ain't a man lol. But I guess if my man liked it id let him sometimes as long as he cleans it off n don't get it between my toesgrin or shower straight after. It dnt make sense cos some women will give head n do anal to please their man even if they dnt like it themselves (I've known women like that) but they can't let u lick their feet n stuff? Sum women are weird. Even let their guy eat their butt lol.
Maybe sometime ull find a girl who will wanna please U even if it does nothing sexually for her. I mean that's a part of wat love is about right?
Na Wasn't getting tired of you explaining them to me I was back n forth replying a few mentions at same time as yours n I had my dad here talking bout some shit he's told me fifty times already plus I wasn't feeling too great earlier today. So if I came across in anyway like anything I didn't do so intentionally.
I was trying to remember all our convo aswell cos didn't wanna repeat myself n look stupid cos my short term memory is bad lol n I tend to do that sometimes.
So explain away I'm all earsgrin(not feet I'm afraidgrin)
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Okay cuckold is the one in which a married partner(most times the husband) derives pleasure from watching another guy sleeping with his wife while he's been reduced to just a spectator and might be task with doing things like preparing the room before and after their their acts e.t.c some men even pay for the dinner dates between their wife and the man

It makes them feel humiliated, like not being man enough to please their woman and seeing their wife getting used by another man is a great turn on for them... And in some cases,it could be the wife that'd be interested I'm watching her hubby do so to another woman

And as for homewrecking....lol,I'm coming first
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. I meant I was absent minded.
I think Ur pulling my leg saying the sph stuffgrin r U laughing at me? Lol.
Most guys dnt admit that stuff.
Na ion mind talking bout that stuff. I'm the one who brought it up to begin with I think.
Na U said my text pattern changed n I was explaining I was all absent minded n partly distracted all day n probably showed in my wording of my comments. Just one of those days.
Ion see wats wrong with licking Ur woman's feet. If they're clean n beautiful looking n she takes care of them. A woman is meant to be licked lol.
We are like lollypops for our mangrin
If I was a man n I was in some sensual passionate moment kissing licking my woman's body ion see y her feet are any different. Blowing on em...well ion really think bout thatgrin I ain't a man lol. But I guess if my man liked it id let him sometimes as long as he cleans it off n don't get it between my toesgrin or shower straight after. It dnt make sense cos some women will give head n do anal to please their man even if they dnt like it themselves (I've known women like that) but they can't let u lick their feet n stuff? Sum women are weird. Even let their guy eat their butt lol.
Maybe sometime ull find a girl who will wanna please U even if it does nothing sexually for her. I mean that's a part of wat love is about right?
Na Wasn't getting tired of you explaining them to me I was back n forth replying a few mentions at same time as yours n I had my dad here talking bout some shit he's told me fifty times already plus I wasn't feeling too great earlier today. So if I came across in anyway like anything I didn't do so intentionally.
I was trying to remember all our convo aswell cos didn't wanna repeat myself n look stupid cos my short term memory is bad lol n I tend to do that sometimes.
So explain away I'm all earsgrin(not feet I'm afraidgrin)

Hmm...you'd be the type that talks a lot offline(in person) you type like we are having a one on one conversation... I enjoy that

And as for those sexual stuff you talked about,its gonna be really nice doing all those to a woman's body, I think their body is meant to be adored could be seen from the difference in their skin texture in relation to that of the male...their body feels divine to touch

As for the SPH,I'm really serious about it and it was why I never went down with any lady till I graduated uni, I do feel somehow telling them firsthand before they find out themselves but now,the fear has transformed to 100% fantasy

I now dream/wish to get mocked, jested and trash talked about it,I no longer feel bad about it(something I can't change, I didn't even make myself it that way too)
As far as its coming from a Lady, I'm cool with it,they could even compare it to anything sef even down to their middle finger, I'll be pleased

I should explain away,no p...but why are you afraid about the feet...tell me
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

Hmm...you'd be the type that talks a lot offline(in person) you type like we are having a one on one conversation... I enjoy that

And as for those sexual stuff you talked about,its gonna be really nice doing all those to a woman's body, I think their body is meant to be adored could be seen from the difference in their skin texture in relation to that of the male...their body feels divine to touch

As for the SPH,I'm really serious about it and it was why I never went down with any lady till I graduated uni, I do feel somehow telling them firsthand before they find out themselves but now,the fear has transformed to 100% fantasy

I now dream/wish to get mocked, jested and trash talked about it,I no longer feel bad about it(something I can't change, I didn't even make myself it that way too)
As far as its coming from a Lady, I'm cool with it,they could even compare it to anything sef even down to their middle finger, I'll be pleased

I should explain away,no p...but why are you afraid about the feet...tell me

Na ain't afraid of the foot thing really.
If my man liked it id let him. He can't just walk off n leave his cum on my foot thogrin
He can clean that shit off thanksgrin
Na seriously just never thought bout it but if my hubby wanted to I'd let him. Is a wifes place to please her husband. N really I'm the type who finds it pleasing to please him in bed n stuff.
Although if he licked under my feet id laugh my ass offgrin am ticklish as hell there lol.
Yeah a woman's body is softer than a man's n more shapely. Is why ion understand how sum men are gay.
A woman should appreciate a males body in bed n the look n feel of it as a man does a woman. His hard to her soft.
Know wat I mean?
Well if you're really small dwn below U just make up for it by the way U use it I guess.
Besides isn't just that part of a man that can please a woman. U got fingers n a mouth n tounge too lol. Just figure out how to mix it all in together n plus sometimes size don't matter if U know how to use it.
Isn't just the length its width n the way you work it lol.
Don't worry there's someone out there for everyone. I believe everyone has a match.
Maybe U being mocked turns U on cos perhaps it's your way of coping with it/dealing with what U perceive to be a short coming U know wat I mean? Like wen U do something embaressing like trip n fall in public if U laugh at yourself along with those who laugh at you then it dnt feel as bad. Maybe it's like a defence mechanism of sorts?
Maybe Ur just kinky lol.
Yeah I talk alot most the time. I love being sociable n discussing all kindsa subjects with all kindsa ppl.
Ion get out all that much to see my friends n all atm so am always looking for a gud conversationalist lol.
But sometimes I get a little reserved too. I tend to change moods often n quickly sometimes. Think is just stress I got going on atm with life.
So wat U mean I'm scared of the foot thing?
U still ain't explained homewrecking? Am intrigued lol
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

Okay cuckold is the one in which a married partner(most times the husband) derives pleasure from watching another guy sleeping with his wife while he's been reduced to just a spectator and might be task with doing things like preparing the room before and after their their acts e.t.c some men even pay for the dinner dates between their wife and the man

It makes them feel humiliated, like not being man enough to please their woman and seeing their wife getting used by another man is a great turn on for them... And in some cases,it could be the wife that'd be interested I'm watching her hubby do so to another woman

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heroclitus:

Damn. I couldn't watch my man do that shit. I guess I have fantasized/thought bout some similar stuff before but couldn't do it. Lol I'd beat the bitches ass as soon as he touched her tenderlygrin
Ion like to think of my man even getting hard for another girl lol or thinking bout another girls body. It's unrealistic I guess but gets me agitated lol
N it's sorta sexy to think bout my man watching me but I class that as cheating n it's not very wifelike behavourgrin
Some fantasies are meant to remain just that....a fantasy. Well I think so anyway.

@homewrecking?
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by WrittyWritter(f): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
I can't date someone dat is always serious, shorter than me and proud
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Geeflow(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
I can't date a guy that is too fine....I just can't!!!�

lolz �
you don't want to share him with any other girl
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

Damn. I couldn't watch my man do that shit. I guess I have fantasized/thought bout some similar stuff before but couldn't do it. Lol I'd beat the bitches ass as soon as he touched her tenderlygrin
Ion like to think of my man even getting hard for another girl lol or thinking bout another girls body. It's unrealistic I guess but gets me agitated lol
N it's sorta sexy to think bout my man watching me but I class that as cheating n it's not very wifelike behavourgrin
Some fantasies are meant to remain just that....a fantasy. Well I think so anyway.

@homewrecking?

Check out this link first and see her posts
https://mobile.twitter.com/DemonessItalia

check this too...read her bio
https://mobile.twitter.com/cuckqueanwifey
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 4:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Heroclitus:

Check out this link first and see her posts
https://mobile.twitter.com/DemonessItalia

check this too...read her bio
https://mobile.twitter.com/cuckqueanwifey

I dnt have Twitter so I won't be able to read it. I dnt have ig or FB either.
Ain't much of a social media person these days. I can't stand the crap lol.
Very rarely I'll use my bros ph n look on FB but yea I ain't had it in years and never did have twitter. Think I used to have ig but never used it
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Mrscarter:

I dnt have Twitter so I won't be able to read it. I dnt have ig or FB either.
Ain't much of a social media person these days. I can't stand the crap lol.
Very rarely I'll use my bros ph n look on FB but yea I ain't had it in years and never did have twitter. Think I used to have ig but never used it

You can open this using any browser,you don't need to have the app(as I do not either)

Chrome or opera will take you directly to their page...just check what's on their bio
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Mrscarter(f): 6:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Heroclitus:

You can open this using any browser,you don't need to have the app(as I do not either)

Chrome or opera will take you directly to their page...just check what's on their bio

Ok I'll check it out yeah
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2020
Mrscarter:

Ok I'll check it out yeah

I'll bes expecting your evaluation of the whole stuff
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Heroclitus(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Mrscarter:

Na ain't afraid of the foot thing really.
If my man liked it id let him. He can't just walk off n leave his cum on my foot thogrin
He can clean that shit off thanksgrin
Na seriously just never thought bout it but if my hubby wanted to I'd let him. Is a wifes place to please her husband. N really I'm the type who finds it pleasing to please him in bed n stuff.
Although if he licked under my feet id laugh my ass offgrin am ticklish as hell there lol.
Yeah a woman's body is softer than a man's n more shapely. Is why ion understand how sum men are gay.
A woman should appreciate a males body in bed n the look n feel of it as a man does a woman. His hard to her soft.
Know wat I mean?
Well if you're really small dwn below U just make up for it by the way U use it I guess.
Besides isn't just that part of a man that can please a woman. U got fingers n a mouth n tounge too lol. Just figure out how to mix it all in together n plus sometimes size don't matter if U know how to use it.
Isn't just the length its width n the way you work it lol.
Don't worry there's someone out there for everyone. I believe everyone has a match.
Maybe U being mocked turns U on cos perhaps it's your way of coping with it/dealing with what U perceive to be a short coming U know wat I mean? Like wen U do something embaressing like trip n fall in public if U laugh at yourself along with those who laugh at you then it dnt feel as bad. Maybe it's like a defence mechanism of sorts?
Maybe Ur just kinky lol.
Yeah I talk alot most the time. I love being sociable n discussing all kindsa subjects with all kindsa ppl.
Ion get out all that much to see my friends n all atm so am always looking for a gud conversationalist lol.
But sometimes I get a little reserved too. I tend to change moods often n quickly sometimes. Think is just stress I got going on atm with life.
So wat U mean I'm scared of the foot thing?
U still ain't explained homewrecking? Am intrigued lol

Mrscarter
Some.extreme foot adoration includes feeding someone with your feet or better still placing your feet in their for while lick and eat from the plate with their mouth

some help use their mouth to clip off short toenails off those females pretty feet

and to some,instead of blowing on the females feet,they might just use their toes to stroke the male off

There's a lot to adoring beautiful feet than just kissing
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by shayyverr: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
I was just gisting playfully with a girl and she told me she can't date me cos I'm too tall cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

You Are Single: Are You Lonely? / Hot Whatsapp Group For Nigerian Leaked S3x Videos / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.