Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone (17043 Views)

What's The Pettiest Reason Why You Refused Dating Someone??? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by ToyinDipo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
purplecoco:
It’s quite interesting when you read about astrology. You get to know more about the zodiac signs, and it helps to know who you are compatible with in a relationship, even though most people think studying the horoscope is a farce. I do think it’s enthralling.
Yes it is very interesting, I do believe in the relationship compatibility because the traits defined for individuals according to their zodiac sign is about 80% accurate in most cases, and I am talking of traits almost specific to each zodiac sign. I do wonder how they came about those analysis.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by ThothHermes: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eulalia:

Read the topic. it says "pettiest" things. So, how will that make YOUR sister join the "single and searching 40"? If you can't recognize the light mood/fun in a post, too bad. This post is just for fun and not meant to be taken seriously, ogar.

Everything, you guys will read meanings to it. Its too early, Please.
No mind am.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Sixfeetbelle: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Asuito7:
See you don make me weak now now. Do you know why? It's because you quickly apologize.

See even if I am a Pharaoh, my ego is bloated with good ladies who own up to their wrong cry

I am not saying that you are a good lady grin

cheesy wink

Now, that looks better
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Asuito7(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

cheesy wink

Now, that looks better
There you go again putting words into my mouth.
Or you don't believe me?

You self... you are acting tough undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by bayodele73(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Can't date a broke guy
Do you have money?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Sixfeetbelle: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Asuito7:
There you go again putting words into my mouth.
Or you don't believe me?

You self... you are acting tough undecided

grin grin grin

Forgive me. It's just that my mouth takes leave of me sometimes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Asuito7(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

Forgive me. It's just that my mouth takes leave of me sometimes.
I am more than ready to forgive once you sincerely apologize. cheesy

By the way you did not talk of your own pettiest reason to not date someone

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Sixfeetbelle: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Asuito7:
I am more than ready to forgive once you sincerely apologize. cheesy

By the way you did not talk of your own pettiest reason to not date someone

I did. Somewhere up there but I'll save you the stress of looking and just say it now:

I want them tall. Taller than me, preferably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Asuito7(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I did. Somewhere up there but I'll save you the stress of looking and just say it now:

I want them tall. Taller than me, preferably.
Why na? When you are already sixbelle...oh sorry six feet tall?

You no wan give me chance abi cry
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by nuel101(m): 12:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Pettiest reason
If she’s a Gemini... Issa no no

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Sixfeetbelle: 12:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Asuito7:
Why na? When you are already sixbelle...oh sorry six feet tall?

You no wan give me chance abi cry

Don't blame me. Blame romance novels for this criteria with all their 'tall, dark and handsome' vibe going on and on.

Still, it's my choice. Sorry cheesy
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Freelane33(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2020
I can’t date a money monger and a jobless lady . You must be intelligent , chocolate in color , have natural hair , no mouth odour or body odour , big ass and boobs , you must sabi cook and lively not all these mood Player’s and you must be very neat .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Asuito7(m): 12:15am On Apr 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Don't blame me. Blame romance novels for this criteria with all their 'tall, dark and handsome' vibe going on and on.

Still, it's my choice. Sorry cheesy
So you do believe in those fairy tales? shocked Which most times are not reality.

Maybe I have no choice than to kidnap you to the heart of the Amazon forest in Brazil. Just the two of us will be there, no any other man to contest with me be him tall or handsome cheesy tongue

Do you agree grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Sixfeetbelle: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Asuito7:
So you do believe in those fairy tales? shocked Which most times are not reality.

Maybe I have no choice than to kidnap you to the heart of the Amazon forest in Brazil. Just the two of us will be there, no any other man to contest with me be him tall or handsome cheesy tongue

Do you agree grin

No, I don't agree.

No matter how you do it, if I can't look up into your eyes all the time, the love won't flow cheesy. Besides, why didn't you think of Maldives? Amazon jungle will be filled with snakes and Lala and I aren't exactly pals

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Asuito7(m): 12:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No, I don't agree.

No matter how you do it, if I can't look up into your eyes all the time, the love won't flow cheesy. Besides, why didn't you think of Maldives? Amazon jungle will be filled with snakes and Lala and I aren't exactly pals
I like the Amazon because it is big and in less contact with the outside world. Also primitive people abound.....so no way for you to meet guys with bling bling and modern fashion grin they will just stole you away from me embarassed

The Maldives? No way. You want those young and cute looking mixed race guys to see you and be start thinking something else angry

You don't have to suggest or decide on this matter
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 25, 2020
I can't date a lady who does not have a wide pussy grin
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by fattprince(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol same here... He has to be averagely cute....
I'm averagely cute. I'm not actually stalking you. We just only have a mutual interest. I just like your posts.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Biingoo: 6:35am On Apr 25, 2020
thatfinegirl:
I can't date a guy that is too fine....I just can't!!!�
But you can Bleep them grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Biingoo: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2020
I can't date a non virgin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by oyelsj(m): 7:17am On Apr 25, 2020
aro1:
I can't date a gurl, who won't lemme cum inside her Natural African pussy and watch it flow out like a boss.

No time!

Mad guy ��

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by emmaodet: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Biingoo:
I can't date a non virgin

Bingo, bingo, bingo? How many times i csl u?
U wwn make i cast u abi?
Oya, accept dat borehole woman ASAP
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Biingoo: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
emmaodet:

Bingo, bingo, bingo? How many times i csl u?
U wwn make i cast u abi?
Oya, accept dat borehole woman ASAP
My boss. Your boy is loyal oh grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by emmaodet: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Biingoo:
My boss. Your boy is loyal oh grin

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Happyfela(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
I concur, two geminis I've been with, don't wanna be a Gemini girl ever again
nuel101:
Pettiest reason
If she’s a Gemini... Issa no no
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Happyfela(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Can't date a girl that doesn't have a Girly voice, Some girls voice be like Man. Can't date a Tomboy too.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Angelacruz: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Is it colour or complexion??ayam not undastanding
Freelane33:
I can’t date a money monger and a jobless lady . You must be intelligent , chocolate in color , have natural hair , no mouth odour or body odour , big ass and boobs , you must sabi cook and lively not all these mood Player’s and you must be very neat .

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Freelane33(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lols all join grin grin grin grin
Angelacruz:
Is it colour or complexion??ayam not undastanding
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Angelacruz: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Google is ur frd
Freelane33:
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Freelane33:
my boy grin
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by luvyaself95(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
ToyinDipo:

Yes it is very interesting, I do believe in the relationship compatibility because the traits defined for individuals according to their zodiac sign is about 80% accurate in most cases, and I am talking of traits almost specific to each zodiac sign. I do wonder how they came about those analysis.

Zodiac say a lot about relationships and friendships and etc.
As i am virgo can't befriend aries not talk of relationship.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by ToyinDipo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
luvyaself95:

Zodiac say a lot about relationships and friendships and etc.
As i am virgo can't befriend aries not talk of relationship.
It's somewhat accurate based on the relationship matching

And you may get to marry one, can never tell.
Re: What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone by Fumiex(f): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
I can't date a guy that call me. Just text me...simple

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / 16 Raw Truths Ladies Must Know / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.