Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church (73698 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Statement About 10,000 Nigerian Soldiers Deployed To The East / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by LordShiva97(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

There isnt a big problem in Igbo land, it is Nigerians who dont understand Igbos. Most Igbos are Christians and they dont really care who denigrates Christianity, wether Kanu or otherwise. For them, religion is a personal journey and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Besides, Christians and Jews believe in the same God.

What matters to Igbo pastors and reverend fathers is not the religious aspect, the aspect that matters to them is that Nigeria is a failed state that has no future and its only Kanu who is doing something about it.

What exactly is Nnamdi Kanu doing about it apart from pouring drivel and vituperations devoid of reasoning on radio for his faithfuls to listen to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Herdsmen: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:
[s][/s]

You're even a bigger fool than I thought, telling me not to enter Anambra. Get lost abeg, you no get talk.

I no say make you no enter onitshA.. but coming as representatives of Kanu .. Oga you’re on your own.. no be story.
No body send Kanu for anambrA

Come onitsha say na you Dey represent Kanu

IPOB is a jonzin organization till they do away with Kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by eldeens: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2020
RTSC:

But it was still an ethnic agenda.
It doesn't matter if your leaders support it or not.

Another mad man could wake up tomorrow and take advantage of those ethnic desires to drive his own agenda.

In fact, the mere fact that he is not supported by the elected governors will give him a bigger street credibility.

It is not about igbos. It's about Nigeria.

Nnamdi kanu can be replicated anywhere. Just look at shekau and how he started.

Shekau and Kanu handled it wrongly, kanu was even better than that dreadful animal, we pray that one day this country will be great again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by banom(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
When I see any African and an igbo person in particular defending Christianity that was brought to you by the Portuguese, Romans, Britain, and the Americans, I weep for your ignorance and stupidity.

The Romans that brought you Catholicism sanctioned you through their pope to be taken as slaves. The Britain that brought to you Anglican Church, destroyed our ancient sanctuary in Arochukwu, and between 1967-70 connived with Russia, Egypt, and hausa Fulani ( Muslims they told us are evil and following the wrong religious path) to try to exterminate you from existence....they worked with the people they said are not worshipping the true God, to kill and wipe out roughly 5 million of you.....And America who brought you assemblies of God church, and the rest of them, only watched in tactical silence.

And since then they have worked with the hausa Fulani to improvise , kill , terrorize, and exploit you. ....and you all are here defending the religion they brought to you .... shame on all of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by LordShiva97(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
cybernaut:
We Biafrans are traditionist and Judaism before the white men came to our land and confuse us with their useless Christianity and their white god Jesus scam

Igbos practiced Judaism?

Are you insane?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Galactico4ever(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Ndi Igbo ga enwere onwe ha ma unu achoro ya oo, maobu na unu achoghi ya. N'ikpeazu Biafra ga-enwe mmeri
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by mauchiz: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is too rude, he does not talk like a Prince at all, he talks like an agbero park.

Lawyers don't talk like Nnamdi kanu,

I don't understand this guy, I can't listen to him, his too insultive.

He has no manners at all,
Nnamdi Kanu is spoiling our youths, teaching them how to be mannerless.

Any time I want to listen to him, the Insultive words that comes out of his mouth is terrible.

Is repelling, his members should advice him.
No manner at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by robosky02(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2020
ashacot:
May the soul of Nnamdi KANU rest in peaxe . Amen.

Now we await the coming of alomunu all chadiani of chad.

So Nnamdi KANU never lived to see his online country.

Painful

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by infogeneral: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Instead of Kanu to face aunty Kemi, he is now facing Apostle Suleman. I don't get it. Something is not right.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2020
i dont know why yoruba muslims hate kanu so much?,even in the mood of ramadan they still cant get over kanu.seriously it is very strange.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by LordShiva97(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
IPOB is more or less a personality cult built around the personality of Nnamdi Kanu. The brainwashing and worship of the director that takes place in that organization no be here. Nigeria has a multitude of problems but Nnamdi Kanu isn't the solution. This country should be disintegrated but Mr Kanu and his incendiary speech laced with hatred, ethnic bigotry and uncouthness isn't the way to do it.

Anyone that takes Kanu serious needs serious help.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ChiOkikeNedu: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
But why have many Nigerians accepted something is fundamentally wrong with their country and don't do anything about it marvels me. They always out to dictate to IPOB how to do it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by ada9ja(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:
Till today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has not published a document showing clearly his vision and roadmap on how Biafra will operate politically, economically, socially, etc. Instead of building strategic relationships as a leader, he is destroying existing ones.He keeps alienating himself and his group everyday with childish propaganda. How he still manages to deceive his followers is a mystery. Smh

i wish i could ask you to send your account number but maybe after convid19...............i love this simple comment of yours

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by alizma: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2020
Bigchristo:
Someone need to tell you this, Nnamdi Kanu is telling you the truth about
Your country, have you asked yourself if everything is ok with this current government? some of we Nigerians hate the truth.
Have you asked yourself if everything is OK with the entire world?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by alizma: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
ZZ22:
have you donated a dime to his account before?
I am not surprised. Even though the message is clearly written, you still find it difficult to understand. From what I post, does anyone needs to pay directly into his account?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by festacman(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2020
ada9ja:

i wish i could ask you to send your account number but maybe after convid19...............i love this simple comment of yours

Lol. Stay safe my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by wisdomkid: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2020
IlovePMB:
Anybody attending those churches whether Igbo, HAUSA, Yoruba or any tribe is mad. They are all false prophets.

But anyone attending the mosque is not mad, because they are true prophets. grin grin grin
Know why I knew you're islamic?
Three pointers that clearly stats that.

Hate can't take you anywhere in the world... Serve your god and wait till the final day, lets see the real God. It should be a final competition not killing of people on earth, as to what? Why?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by pokilo: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Yes i watched the video..
Nnamdi Kanu is human and is not perfect.. He needs help too

diasporaman:
In 2016, Apostle Suleman called for the immediate release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from illegal detention and expresses his profound love for Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Jimbadly: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which lamidi cownu?

The one whose carcass is being eaten by wild termites or the body double?

Someone must have started using his phone to prove something.

Lamidi cownu is dead and buried.

Las las, wild termites go still eat your carcass. Death is a debt that everyone must pay. Hence, rejoicing over someone's death is foolhardy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Halo22: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2020
In as much as the guy (Nnamdi Kanu) is trying to expose some orchestration of the northern elites, he should thread with caution. Creating ethno-religious issues is not going to go down well with his secessional ambition. The same man he is attacking now was among that mounted pressure on the Nigerian govt to release him when he was in detention.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2020
I also remembered the Suleiman saying NNAMDI KANU WILL BE DISGRACED INTERNATIONALLY was it not last year?

And you all cheered him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Osidazz19: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Namdiot coward Cownu and Sulewoman and other pastorprenual slave masters are all in the same business of defrauding the gullible just using different tactics. They can all go to HELL as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Ghenisean(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
I don't take Nnamdi serious after all. undecided undecided
So,just because Suleiman isn't Igbo,Igbos should disassociate themselves.
Is he buying or staying in an Igbo man's house or country
Well,he's probably dead shaaaa undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Bahamas95(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
I ain't tribalistic but I will never vote for an Igbo man in any position. Not even as a street chairman.

Fvck Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Cantonese: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

There isnt a big problem in Igbo land, it is Nigerians who dont understand Igbos. Most Igbos are Christians and they dont really care who denigrates Christianity, wether Kanu or otherwise. For them, religion is a personal journey and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Besides, Christians and Jews believe in the same God.

What matters to Igbo pastors and reverend fathers is not the religious aspect, the aspect that matters to them is that Nigeria is a failed state that has no future and its only Kanu who is doing something about it.

And can you tell us what Kanu is doing about it? Why won't he stay and fight the fight confidently rather than stoke the fires of war from thousands of miles away.

Successful liberation fighters carried out the battles within their countries successfully and some lost their lives. Their battles were not in vain whether dead or alive.

Kanu broke away from Massob with claims and counter claims of making wealth and massive embezzlement between him and Uwazurike. How are we not sure, knowing the stories of looting and financial settlements in the country that he is not using IPOB as a vehicle of wealth making and popularity to the detriment of his so called followers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by PeterUdeme: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2020
RTSC:
If there is an Nnamdi kanu alternative in the south west and south south, millions there will fall for him.

That is a fact. Look at the ethnic fervour that amotekun generated in Yoruba land.

Nigeria has not justified anybody's patriotism.

It's not about igbos. It is about the failure of nationhood.
Nobody in Yoruba land will support anyone who based his fight on hatred for other tribes. There’s one idiot like kanu, Adeyemi grandson. Nobody follows him because of his lies and bigotry.

Amotekun is a security outfit, not against any tribe until the northerners started foaming in the mouth. Don’t compare Yoruba with igbos who can only survive on hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by NaijadrivaCars: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
diasporaman:
IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is under fire over his comment on Apostle Johnson Suleman, the founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide. Apostle Johnson Suleman's protege in Europe who goes by the name Obiwest Utchaychukwu aka The Media Apostle called out the IPOB leader via Facebook where he condemned Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech and incendiary statement that is breeding hatred and causing division in the body of Christ.

Recall that Nnamdi Kanu sometime ago, called the likes of Pastor E. A. Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo criminals and he advised Igbos to stop attending churches where the GO is not an Igbo man

During yesterday's broadcast Mazi Nnamdi said

"You claimed to be a Christian, maybe your name is "Nwachukwu" and you worship with a Pastor called "Suleiman", that is to show how foolish and idiotic you are in the Zoo"

Apostle Suleman's spiritual son, the same guy who called out Daddy Freeze last month over his refusal to donate towards the Covid-19 fund was furious over the comment despite being an Igbo man.

This is what he wrote that has triggered close to 800 comments and mixed reactions have trailed it

"You're an Igbo man and you go to a CHURCH pastored by one man named Suleman, I'm SORRY for you". ~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

This is one of the reasons I don't listen to Nnamdi Kanu's hateful, abusive, and incendiary broadcasts. Nelson Mandela fought for the independence of South Africans without enforcing religion on them. Nnamdi Kanu can not enforce tradition and Judaism on Igbos. He should respect the freedom of worship of the Igbos. For some of us, it was an arduous task to break loose from the grip of idol worship which our forefathers worshipped, now Nnamdi Kanu wants to take us back to Egypt.

So, you de nairaland, Obiwest
I am a Biafran and I know that Biafra will come someday but definitely not through the rhetorics of Nnamdi Kanu

©The Media Apostle

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3569080203151309&id=100001480944261
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by osusuallstars: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:
Till today, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has not published a document showing clearly his vision and roadmap on how Biafra will operate politically, economically, socially, etc. Instead of building strategic relationships as a leader, he is destroying existing ones.He keeps alienating himself and his group everyday with childish propaganda. How he still manages to deceive his followers is a mystery. Smh

Biafra actualization will still be a mystery until actualized

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by Urchman200: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2020
festacman:
Nnamdi is right on Suleiman,u can't be a pastor and still bear Islamic names ,the young man is right also by telling Nnamdi not to force his religious beliefs on biafra people, but the young man failed to address the real issue here just like u ,who has become sentimental about the whole thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Statement About Apostle Suleman & Igbos Worshipping In His Church by IlovePMB: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2020
wisdomkid:

But anyone attending the mosque is not mad, because they are true prophets. grin grin grin
Know why I knew you're islamic?
Three pointers that clearly stats that.

Hate can't take you anywhere in the world... Serve your god and wait till the final day, lets see the real God. It should be a final competition not killing of people on earth, as to what? Why?

You are islamic not me. I believe in God the father, son and the holy spirit. All those churches that goes about giving false predictions in the name of prophesies and collect tithes, sowing seeds, selling anointing oil and what ever are business centers not churches.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS / See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.