Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend (70456 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by LINTUNE(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2020
macfish101:
she must be really unattractive. I don see girls like that.
both are very pretty
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Onyedika007(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2020
cool coolIf you know you love him. go get him and break up with your boyfriend
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Prodigy6ix(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2020
This is really simple.

'Joe' is probably the kind who doesn't like things hanging in front of him which he can't have.

Side note: I just think it's funny how you can have a boyfriend & yet still crave the attention of another guy so much.
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Minemrys: 11:09am On May 01, 2020
NACE13:

The part where she said they shared something intimate and she feels vulnerable to him speaks volume. I'm sure the intimate here isn't about just dark secrets of the past.
She's just a confused XX and she should thank heavens the Joe guy didn't take advantage of her
i think d Joe guy is a resp0nsible guy. Atimes u got to walk away to keep your decency. And i think d Joe guy was l0oking for m0re than sex, so he did both of them a favour than end up ruining his reputati0n or em0ti0n over a 15 mins maximum fun fare. It shows u there are still decent guys.

2 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Maobichek: 11:12am On May 01, 2020
Suzzi23:
Hi guys. Please I need advice.

There is this guy in my department. Let's call him Joe. He is good looking and very intelligent. He also has this very nice voice and good vocabulary. Initially we were just normal casual classmates, we greet, exchange notes and all that, nothing serious. I've always found him attractive but have not found him special in any way because I've met lots of guys like him in my University.

But few months ago he started becoming more friendly towards me. We got talking and we realized we shared a lot in common. He asked me if I was single and I told him I was. This was the truth because I wasn't dating anyone then.

Few days after another guy I was very close to asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed. I'm in love with this guy. He is very jovial, intelligent and he knows how to treat me well. I know he loves me because I've known him for a while and he has treated me with love, affection and respect. It's always fun being around him and I enjoy his company.

Despite now being in a relationship, I still continued spending time with Joe. We shared a lot of deep intimate info about ourselves with each other. I have never felt more comfortable talking to someone before. Talking to him always made me feel good. I felt I could be vulnerable with him. He was very honest and didn't hide the dark aspects of himself. He wasn't the type to pretend he was a good person. And he wasn't. He had done a lot of bad things in the past and he wasn't afraid to talk to me about them. And although this might sound weird I liked the fact that he wasn't the typical "moral individual" I was used to meeting. I liked the fact that he had a dark personality that only me knew about. He said things to me that made me begin to explore myself and my sexuality in ways I didn't even imagine that I could. He was always fond of teasing me and never hesitated to correct me if I did anything wrong. I loved that kind of honesty.

As we talked more Joe opened up to me that he was attracted to me and had feelings for me. He would flirt with me and I'd try my best not to flirt back but I enjoyed his flirting and I enjoyed his company. He asked me if I felt the same way about him and I was honest and I said I had feelings for him, because I did. He is an attractive guy and even though I have a boyfriend I can't help being attracted to him..

He then asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him I was already dating someone. He was surprised by my response. He told me he was under the impression that I was single and that's why he had gotten so close and intimate with me. But he didn't appear angry or sad. He even told me my bf was lucky to have me.

The problem now is that since that day he hasn't talked to me. When I see him in class, he doesn't even act like I exist. He doesn't reply my messages, doesn't pick up my calls and doesn't check up on me. Throughout this lockdown he hasn't even texted me once. This is unlike him. I feel very bad about the whole thing. It's almost like our relationship didn't mean anything to him and I didn't mean anything to him. I want to still be friends with him.
. Hmmmm!!!! This is serious, do you want to permanently keep him as a friend while he is dieing on daily basis?Thank you for being honest with him about your relationship but free him ok, he doesn't want to be just your friend but your lover which you don't want. He is suffering cos he want to forget all the past memories with you so that he will move on. Put yourself in his shoes so that you will understand what I'm saying, thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2020
Suzzi23:

There is this guy in my department. Let's call him Joe. He is good looking and very intelligent. He also has this very nice voice and good vocabulary. Initially we were just normal casual classmates, we greet, exchange notes and all that, nothing serious. I've always found him attractive but have not found him special in any way because I've met lots of guys like him in my University.

But few months ago he started becoming more friendly towards me. We got talking and we realized we shared a lot in common. He asked me if I was single and I told him I was. This was the truth because I wasn't dating anyone then.

Few days after another guy I was very close to asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed. I'm in love with this guy. He is very jovial, intelligent and he knows how to treat me well. I know he loves me because I've known him for a while and he has treated me with love, affection and respect. It's always fun being around him and I enjoy his company.

Despite now being in a relationship, I still continued spending time with Joe. We shared a lot of deep intimate info about ourselves with each other. I have never felt more comfortable talking to someone before. Talking to him always made me feel good. I felt I could be vulnerable with him. He was very honest and didn't hide the dark aspects of himself. He wasn't the type to pretend he was a good person. And he wasn't. He had done a lot of bad things in the past and he wasn't afraid to talk to me about them. And although this might sound weird I liked the fact that he wasn't the typical "moral individual" I was used to meeting. I liked the fact that he had a dark personality that only me knew about. He said things to me that made me begin to explore myself and my sexuality in ways I didn't even imagine that I could. He was always fond of teasing me and never hesitated to correct me if I did anything wrong. I loved that kind of honesty.

As we talked more Joe opened up to me that he was attracted to me and had feelings for me. He would flirt with me and I'd try my best not to flirt back but I enjoyed his flirting and I enjoyed his company. He asked me if I felt the same way about him and I was honest and I said I had feelings for him, because I did. He is an attractive guy and even though I have a boyfriend I can't help being attracted to him..

He then asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him I was already dating someone. He was surprised by my response. He told me he was under the impression that I was single and that's why he had gotten so close and intimate with me. But he didn't appear angry or sad. He even told me my bf was lucky to have me.

The problem now is that since that day he hasn't talked to me. When I see him in class, he doesn't even act like I exist. He doesn't reply my messages, doesn't pick up my calls and doesn't check up on me. Throughout this lockdown he hasn't even texted me once. This is unlike him. I feel very bad about the whole thing. It's almost like our relationship didn't mean anything to him and I didn't mean anything to him. I want to still be friends with him.

have seen this story somewhere before
how come
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by ImaIma1(f): 12:22pm On May 01, 2020
Suzzi23:

You want to date one guy and enjoy flirting and attention from another. Doesn't your boyfriend know how to flirt or share intimate and deep feelings?

Please stick to one guy and stop complicating things.

2 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by MrMacinterchi1: 12:45pm On May 01, 2020
casspersteve:
Exactly the same thing I'm going through here.

There is this girl,she is my course mate, one day out of my flirtatious tongue, I called her my crush.

Like that o, we became close. The babe helped me with her notes which I read for exams.

This lockdown, we keep talking almost everyday, yesterday I asked her who I was to her, and she said don't I know. She has a boyfriend o, her parents knows the guy, because he comes home often.

I told her I don't know, she said I should find out. The babe calls me My love and all of that. She is addicted to me, I gave her that attention she needs and off lately I'm reducing that shit.

Today I haven't spoken to her, and she texted and called me right before I typed this. She was like I'm snubbing her.

You could imagine, somebody that has a bf.
she need that attention she's getting from you man. Her man might not be giving her that. in this case o protect yourself first if u can't deal emotionally
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by PrinzJaay: 1:36pm On May 01, 2020
Suzzi23:

You’re just a confused human, pls allow the guy to concentrate on himself and explore other options. Don’t you think he also deserves to be in an intimate serious relationship with someone else too? You’re just selfishly confused, you focus on your man and let him do these things joe does. If you get married today, you wouldn’t get intimate or friendly with another man or would you? So discipline yourself now and concentrate only in yourself and your boyfriend. Or if you want to just knack the joe, just do it let everyone rest
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by PrinzJaay: 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
You’re just a confused human, pls allow the guy to concentrate on himself and explore other options. Don’t you think he also deserves to be in an intimate serious relationship with someone else too? You’re just selfishly confused, you focus on your man and let him do these things joe does. If you get married today, you wouldn’t get intimate or friendly with another man or would you? So discipline yourself now and concentrate only in yourself and your boyfriend. Or if you want to just knack the joe, just do it let everyone rest

2 Likes

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Jackipapa: 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
When are we launching the Movie on Nollywood?
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Map1(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2020
@op,at your age how many man you wan date before settled down?las las na you this thing go suffer am well e no dey read metre
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by soloinc13: 4:15pm On May 01, 2020
U just dey write plenty epistle, the truth is that u don't need any form of advise if u don't have some kinda feelings for him (joe), probably u would also wanna date him (joe). What u shud b asking for now is how to manage 2 of them......it is obvious u are in love with two people and u don't wanna admit it to yourself...
Suzzi23:

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by youngdopeboy: 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
Smart dude!!!
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Danachuks(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Use the both guys to your advantage

Keep joe guy for assignments and handout test and other class stuff

While use the new guy for your finances phones,clothes,eateries wigs

And please stay in school hostle that way non of them can bother you with sex cause they can't gain access to girls hostel and you ever visit any of them reduce your sexual conversation with joe guy and learn to keep your phone private.....Hope it helps smiley

THE BOSS LADY,after you na you !
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Thanos(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2020
LewsTherin:

All 15 of them. Plus the prequels.
[img][/img]
Stopped at book seven back in high school. It's very hard to find the paper back and reading it off a downloaded pdf is just not for me.

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by chigoizie7(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
BabaJoe001:

Stop commenting out of context. Use your Mental Construct to understand the OP again. She didn't tell you she is not doing well in her academic persuits .

Next time. When you want to quote, look well and understand wel.

I didn’t quote or mentioned the op. My response was for who I mentioned and not for op.

Common sense is not common after all. Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by JayPeeOham: 6:06pm On May 01, 2020
Suzzi23:

Set awon "Male Besties"!!!!...........mtttttttttttttccccccchhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww tongue
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Dami12345: 6:25pm On May 01, 2020
Suzzi23:

Do you moan over bet niaja slip that has cut sad
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Legendguru: 6:30pm On May 01, 2020
He is an admirer in disguise
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Pat081: 6:31pm On May 01, 2020
Lol ,u re a bad guy /gal brain will nt kill u, but they will wise up one day
Millenniumlady:

And please stay in school hostle that way non of them can bother you with sex cause they can't gain access to girls hostel and you ever visit any of them reduce your sexual conversation with joe guy and learn to keep your phone private.....Hope it helps smiley
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by maximusprime2000: 6:51pm On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:

lol, friendzonin queen, karma is watchin you o
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Akuruoulo(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2020
Lamanii22:
You broke his heart... He has no reason to continue the friendship... Having you in his life is like having a chicken, the chicken he was suppose to eat and now somebody else has eaten it....

I have never heard of this kinda of truth before

1 Like

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Akuruoulo(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2020
Eberechi24:
Lol, he must do bestie

LOLZ
GO CATCH HIM FOR HEE
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Akuruoulo(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2020
Eberechi24:
Lol, he must do bestie

LOLZ
GO CATCH HIM FOR HEr
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by maximusprime2000: 8:50pm On May 01, 2020
Jeweltz:

Dangle sex infront of joe but don't give him. Manipulate him and have him your way. Men are meant to worship us

too late for dat, the guy had been redpilled from adam. eve was made to summit to adam not d other way. wake up, is a new world order. A Man's World grin[quote author=Jeweltz post=89018288]
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by maximusprime2000: 9:34pm On May 01, 2020
kizyalex10:
see as u sounded like men dont uave heads again.use dis for dis nd use that for that.and then make she lock up as d men involved na mumu that will be rendering sevices without rewards nd still continue .stop making sex looks like a favour for guys cos infact dis lockdown damaged alot of sexual gadgets for ladies cos of frequent use nd also increased d cost of cucumber.u people enjoy sex almost more than we do yet u people dont always admit it rather u make it seem as if u re helping the man cos he asked of it .mtcheeew
Grow up.dont mislead d girl.is better she have a person nd nt to use someones genuine feeling to her advantage.if they do it to ur brother or even use ur own feeling to play u go curse d person tire.is good to be used on others nt u okwaya

you have time to dey reply dat chicken shit?
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by GANAYAD: 9:40pm On May 01, 2020
Joe no get patience, Joe for Bleep you die
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Rawhumper(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2020
I really understand your point,its not a must a lady date every guy that comes around her.....there should be just friends but the society has made it guys want to bleep at the slightest chance.
You have to define what u really want,i ask see u wanted to keep him as ur substitute incase something goea wrong with the other guy.
I met a lady in Abj,she told me she has a guy but d funny thing is she gives me attention and even said we spend time after lockdown.
Just that am not the type that pays much attention to girls she started withdrawing but who cares tho she is this tall fine skin long legs on short skirt type,after a long silence she replied my text i sent to her today.
U better know what you want and build on it.
CHEERS!

Suzzi23:

Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by Rawhumper(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2020
[

Bro i disagree with u,not all girls.
Its like sating girls love cultists then in school.I can tell u that was a big lie cos i met many many girls that truly hated dating cult guys.
When u say bad guys if its bad unto knowing how to get many of them laid then i concur...
They will troop in to have a taste of d guy but if its about been a rough bad guy na BIG LIE !!!!,such a guy will only attract like manner of girls.....
Please change that notion abeg.....thanks

quote author=GeneralPula post=88776781]You, self.. Wetin you dey find? You don sign contract with Chelsea, you wan cum Dey do training with Manu.

You had better face your contract.

PS: And although this might sound weird I liked the fact that he wasn't the typical "moral individual" I was used to meeting. I liked the fact that he had a dark personality that only me knew about.

No, it’s not weird. Girls loves bad boys. Nah reality. [/quote]
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by ade2291(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2020
othermen:
Buy 7 candles, when it is 12AM, light it all. Call out his name 21 times, do these while fasting for 20days. He will talk to you.

Lol... Werey
Re: A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend by stuffs4me(m): 5:51am On May 02, 2020
Bradiyung:
This guy Joe, did the right thing by walking away pls give him space and time.

You having a boyfriend changes things he cannot be hanging around you and spoiling his chances of other girls approaching him. He probably has analyse the situation so Its nice what he is doing Joe guy avoided friend zone.

I have this situation of my own, me and this girl have been friends for months now we met in school I knew her through her room mate who is my course mate, we chat alot we flow very well I really got strong feelings for her but she tells me she can't date me or anyg in school, she onced had a ex who was in military and she used to date guys that are in working class but now she said she just wants to remain single. She has left for her IT but she calls me regularly and very caring that's her nature, she gives me attention and tells me so much about her.

The thing is I'm confused, I'm finding it hard to leave her cause she is always there for me probably calling me her bestie and doin regular check-ups and I can't stay I'm hurt Everytime she says she can't date anyone in school and I think she is a year older than me but I look way older than her.

I'm young and would really like dating someone and been with her makes other ladies think we are dating and stay away.

She won't let me go she won't accept me, I'm tired �.......I need advice on my own too

Guy, what that girl is doing to you is pure plane wickedness. She is blocking your chance of meeting and going into a relationship with another lady. the only advice anyone can give you is for you to dissociate yourself from that wicked girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.