Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun (88794 Views)

The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by guru90: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Ibechris2:
Everything is meat in Nigeria.

There is no animal that isn't endangered in this country, down to even domestic dogs.

What a people!

Go and sleep..

U sabi beta meat as u de so....
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by TGMISKY(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Sleeklord:

Domesticate what?Hogs? not possible.
Everything is possible. Just that it has low economic values in this part of the world
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2020
fragillrockzz:

It's a hog. Wild pig or Bush pig whatever you call it.
It's a warthog, not a feral pig
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2020
All these hypocrites claiming emotion for the dead animals are part of the problem in this country.
There's a difference between hunting for food and hunting for fun, the Post clearly depict hunters who're probably gonna sell them or eat them so why y'all being silly?

No be everything white man talk you go follow support haba!

6 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by stagger: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2020
I sight a warthog. That's an impressive kill considering the damage those tusks can do. But I would like to really go hunting in Europe or Turkey for their wild boars. Killing them would make my day.

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by bluefilm: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
decatalyst:
Wow!

This are huge kills o. To kill wild pig no be beans o.

But why does the dogs that follow these Hunters on expedition always look malnourished?

Taaa

Wild boars wey I dey kill steady on my PS4.

2 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Olatara(f): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
ExpressBooking:

It's called Wild Boars
Or boar, there is no domesticated boar. Lol
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by bashuayi(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
see meat
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Danelo(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Africans
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Willy123(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Covid struck animals......that's why they couldn't run
Bad energy stay far
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Better meat grin

For your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Farki: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Congrats, I beg Wia these guys dey? Come and blame these people for killing innocent animals.

They can hunt deer and wild pigs as much as they like. These pigs love to invade and can breed out of control. But killing predators just messes up the whole balance of nature.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by lograr(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
See one of the hunters ( This one with blue shirt) with jazz cowries band on his waist. Lol cheesy
So dem dey use jazz for hunting?? cheesy
The only animal I can eat there is the bush pig!

When did bullet becomes jazz cowries?

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by tunderoc(m): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Use your glasses na, na bullets dey him belt no be jazz cool
IamgratefulLord:
See one of the hunters ( This one with blue shirt) with jazz cowries band on his waist. Lol cheesy
So dem dey use jazz for hunting?? cheesy
The only animal I can eat there is the bush pig!
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

You are correct, the earliest homo sapiens thrived on hunter gathering.

100k years later blacks are still hunting animals for food.

I'm also ashamed to be part of the black race.

You are just ignorant. Accept the fact and move on. You clearly have zero idea what the hunter-gatherer culture was all about.

For the records, hunting isn't purely an African thing. Humans still do it the world over. It's just that you aren't exposed one bit. You probably haven't left these borders for once or have simply chosen to shut your eyes to the realities of the world around you. Sorry... can't help you there- "nigger".

The Japanese are about the biggest whale hunters I'm the world. Guess what, sonny? They don't do that for fun either. They hunt'em "scientifically" and eat 'em. Go figure cheesy

The day you try to stop the Japs from hunting whales is the day you are gonna realize how much they depend on it. Same goes for the Norwegians.

But heck, the Japs and Norwegians are Africans after all. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by hadaptor(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
*Make #20,000 with Just #3000* ```WHAOO!!```�
Yes!! Heard of ```JUICE BOX```❓.
➖➖➖➖➖
•Shortest Matrix
•Cash out any day.
•Capital is Small.
•No Referral stress need [with team Work].
*JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY*��
*Presentation starts by 9pm*
https:///DwAdCwEOOrfE0vzHkpv0oO
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by sparkyJ: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
Yeh! You killed Pumbaa! just get ready (in Timon's voice) you will hear from Simba, wait & see.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
FuckDaMods:
Tf is wild pig?
That's Warthog aka Pumba

Warthog is under the classification of pigs.A wild one such as lions are under the cat family
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by emekalanka(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
daddytime:
Poor animals.

Their mates in the developed world are strolling up and down where humans used to occupy, taunting and looking at the humans held up in their houses through their windows like animals in the zoo. But here in Nigeria, no respite for the poor animals.

It sure sucks to be a Nigerian even in the animal kingdom.

So sad.

Jokes aside, these guys are real professional hunters. See enough edible meat.

That whartog ehn, na very dangerous but very sweet animal with him deadly tusks.

my brother, the country does not have laws checkmating this ill things, u don't waste wide-life like that, even if you do, stopped exposing them like this. so bad
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Cityqueengirl(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
ProjectNaija:
Just got this pictures from a friend who went on an hunting expedition between Olori village near Oyo town and Odo ogun on the way to Iseyin. The success of the expedition was unprecedented even by the standards of the experienced hunters in the village.
what animal is this?
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by akinwale701(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Collegenews:
Is that Rhino?? shocked
Nope, it's called warthog.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Okuda(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
daddytime:
Poor animals.

Their mates in the developed world are strolling up and down where humans used to occupy, taunting and looking at the humans held up in their houses through their windows like animals in the zoo. But here in Nigeria, no respite for the poor animals.

It sure sucks to be a Nigerian even in the animal kingdom.

So sad.

Jokes aside, these guys are real professional hunters. See enough edible meat.

That whartog ehn, na very dangerous but very sweet animal with him deadly tusks.
you no dey chop cow meat? gerrarahear
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

whites hunt them for fun. Which is better?

2 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Self hater, also be ashamed to be dumb.

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Tapout(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
just look at the dog's ribs, even the animals in the Bush are more healthy than the Dog supposedly living with human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by FuckDaMods: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sleeklord:

Warthog is under the classification of pigs.A wild one such as lions are under the cat family
Warthog is different from wild pig aka wild boar... Although they all belong to the pig family. The name of that animal is warthog my nigga
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Harbeeorlar(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
People in the village can never be hungry and can fairly be affected by this pandemic. Hunger is the least complain from people in the village.

1 Like

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by tellwisdom: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
nony43:
If they keep killing them like this, our grandchildren will only know of these animals in story books

Of what use is it to your grand children?

2 Likes

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by olax02(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Let game of hunting starts while covid -19 lockdown extended till july grin...
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by Godsfavour78: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

you are not okay.
Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by letitrainnow(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please share ooo

Re: Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun by jrerico1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Special meat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan / Top 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits You Don’t Know The English Name For / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.