Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly (18258 Views)

Paid Daily Cleaning Job / Daily And Latest Vacancies / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
In this life, some people's business is just to bring others down when they know they are already down, but unfortunately, that business does not pay them.

My business is to show whoever wants a plan B to earn extra income the way to do it and fortunately, it pays me.

And I do believe that no one can bring me down.

I am Glorydina, an online entrepreneur.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Dinaglory:
If you love your children, think about starting a business not a job because when you die, your children cannot inherit your job but they will inherit your business.

Infact when you die, the company will replace you even before your burial and if you were living in a company house, they will kick your wife and children out even before they can even say anything.

When you get home today, think about starting a business.

Think about a plan B.

Education is just an eye opener, it is not a legacy.

Good morning
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Xxpress(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2020
I want to be part of this program,. how can I?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Have you thought of Plan B?

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Xxpress:
Xxpress:

Message me please
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Dinaglory:
Have you thought of Plan B?

You need another source of income.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Start working from home.....

Still buying PayPal money, need more PayPal money to buy...
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:25am On Jun 25, 2020
Work from home online.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dinaglory:
If you are just watching the news and doing nothing, I adjure you to start using to data to work online from the comfort of your homes and get paid daily.

You must be ready to work at least 2-3hrs daily for increased earnings.

Your daily earnings will depend solely on your efforts.

Contact me via WhatsApp on how to start +2348164572294 (08164572294)

Serious people only.

If you ever had time to complain about the country, you are less busy.
Start working from home.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Dinaglory:
If you are just watching the news and doing nothing, I adjure you to start using to data to work online from the comfort of your homes and get paid daily.

Serious people only.

Bored at home?

Start working from home or from work with any spare time.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2020
Being just an employee or relying in one source of income is the last thing anyone want to do now.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dinaglory:

Serious people only.

No better time than now to work from home.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Odunwa(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hi

Do you know you can decide to make good money this 2020 and achieve it?
You are invited to an international business meeting holding on "Zoom" Everyday

This business enables you to earn extra sources of income and it can give you the opportunity to work from home.
It's new!
It's easy!!
It's working!!!
Please don't miss it

You can be my guest by clicking � by 7pm Nigerian time 8PM European time

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6578787987?pwd=djBTYmJSLzVUSFhtMUJ3ZDliUUJ1QT09

Meeting ID: 657 878 7987
Password: Business
Invited by Ngozi Okosa
Whatsapp 08_0_35,22.62_55.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by tgbaba2017(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2020
HELLO!!! THIS IS HOTCAKE
Are you looking for a business to do and you don't have startup capital?
You want to make money but you don't like REFERRALS?
Do you need an extra hustle that will give you more than your current salary?
Do you want a professional skill, without stress?
You dont need a laptop or shop, from your bedroom, completely legal, charge any amount

BONUS
1 week digital training to get you more clients.
Mentorship for first 50,
30 websites you can advertise your products for free

make at least #10,000 per registration, and make as much as #200,000 per registration.

SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, VALUE is Priceless
Message on whatsapp (+2348164273604) or text if interested #5000
Its worth it, and i can give you an extra tip or two on how to get more clients,
INSTEAD OF RFFERRAL AND OTHERS, DO THIS

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dinaglory:

Serious people only.

Still sitting on the fence?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2020
Dinaglory:

Serious people only.

It's always fun to work online.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Working smart" is not a euphemism for avoiding hard work altogether.

"Working smart" simply means focusing one's efforts on activities that will bring the greatest benefit.

For example, most people work hard at a job - either as an employee or in a self-employed situation - where they trade their time and effort for income.

Because their effort is directly linked to time, there is a limit to how much income they can earn, since the number of hours available to work are limited, as is the amount per hour they can charge for their services.

If they instead focus on creating assets that generate income, their income potential is much greater because they can continue to grow their assets, which can continue to generate passive income long after the initial investment of hard work to acquire the asset.

Hard work may be necessary, but that alone is not a guarantee of success.

If you want to accomplish your big dreams, then you need to work hard at the right things. You need to work smart.

Work hard now, so your assets can work for you… forever,

Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dinaglory:

"Working smart" simply means focusing one's efforts on activities that will bring the greatest benefit.

For example, most people work hard at a job - either as an employee or in a self-employed situation - where they trade their time and effort for income.

Because their effort is directly linked to time, there is a limit to how much income they can earn, since the number of hours available to work are limited, as is the amount per hour they can charge for their services.

If they instead focus on creating assets that generate income, their income potential is much greater because they can continue to grow their assets, which can continue to generate passive income long after the initial investment of hard work to acquire the asset.

If you want to accomplish your big dreams, then you need to work hard at the right things. You need to work smart.

Robert Kiyosaki

Work smart, don't work hard.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2020
The best time to start is now
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stop waiting for paychecks
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2020
Dinaglory:

Robert Kiyosaki

While depend on a single income?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dinaglory:

Robert Kiyosaki

If you were stranded in a hot desert with no water, and you had a choice between a bottle of water or a thick wad of hundred dollar bills, I'm guessing you wouldn't choose the money.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by passiveincom: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote][/quote]

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2020
I think GOD wants to use this lockdown to make people know and see that depending on a single income can really be devastating.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2020
Please be careful with binary options, they may only collect from you. I think nairaland admin had warned against posting binary options sites.

Be careful!
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Now is the time to build a second income stream
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dinaglory:

Serious people only.

NO need to wait for the government, start working alone from home or anywhere with your spare time and keep yourself making money whether there is lockdown or not.

Make silent money from home daily and smile to the bank when necessary.

Keep yourself busy working for fortune companies who will gladly pay you for your time and effort.

Don't just waste your data reading news or watching videos.
You are contributing to peoples account, who is contributing to yours?

The earlier, the better.

Put your time to work.
Let every minute count.

And before you continue joking around, remember, this is 2020, a doubled year.
It is either you double forward by working for yourself with the little time and resources you have or you double backward watching films, viewing news or watching videos online which will not pay you but rather collect from you.

Think!
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by passiveincom: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
[sup][/sup]

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dinaglory:

NO need to wait for the government, start working alone from home or anywhere with your spare time and keep yourself making money whether there is lockdown or not.

Make silent money from home daily and smile to the bank when necessary.

Keep yourself busy working for fortune companies who will gladly pay you for your time and effort.

Don't just waste your data reading news or watching videos.
You are contributing to peoples account, who is contributing to yours?

The earlier, the better.

Put your time to work.
Let every minute count.

And before you continue joking around, remember, this is 2020, a doubled year.
It is either you double forward by working for yourself with the little time and resources you have or you double backward watching films, viewing news or watching videos online which will not pay you but rather collect from you.

Think!

The only difference between you and the pros will be 'They started before you"
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
Still Buying PayPal dollars, who else?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Menance: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dinaglory:
Please be careful with binary options, they may only collect from you. I think nairaland admin had warned against posting binary options sites.

Be careful!

I thought there are strategies and signals you guys said work. grin
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Menance:

I thought there are strategies and signals that work.
I will appreciate if you throw more light.

Yes if you are lucky, but it is possible that you can definitely loose all your funds to it.

I am only saying that you should be careful.

Binary options are not predictable and even the pros loose money to it too.

Be careful and check out for trusted binary options.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 80RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates. Screening Begins 2ndDec 2020 / A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker / Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.