Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly (18260 Views)

Paid Daily Cleaning Job / Daily And Latest Vacancies / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
Salary is not always enough and can be delayed.

Want to support?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Dinaglory:

Want to support?
Dinaglory:

Want to support?

Start something you can always fall back to now!
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Buying PayPal dollars
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Stay home! Stay safe!

Work from home.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Salary will never be enough.

Do you have a side gig?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
The trut about business...

Long before now, Dangote whom already known to be successful in the whole of Africa and beyond thought he was a business man, not until he attended a huge business summit abroad.

One of the people who gave the speech on the summit was a 6 yr old boy. Astonished at the way the little boy spoke, he decided he really need to learn something from the little boy.
After the program, he got up and went to meet the boy and asked;
How come you are so little and you know so much?
The boy answered and said; what do you do?
Dangote with great sense of humor answered him "I am a business man"
The boy asked the second time.... "What do you do?"
Dangote, knowing that saying he is a business man hasn't answered the question went on to say, "I import and export".

The boy answered him "You are not a business man, not until you start producing your products, you at not a business man" and then he walked away.

Dangote, amazed at what the boy said saw some sense in that and started producing his own products.
Before now, he used to import refined sugar for branded packaging, but now he produces sugar.
Also before now, he used to import refined oil, but now, he will be one of the first nongovernmental organization to have a refinery.
The same with most of all his products.

Food for thought...
The business you are doing, is it really your business?
What if the company that produces your products decided to rest or shut down?
What does the business or firm you do business with holds for you?

Everyone must start somewhere, but don't just be too settled when you don't have a product to call your own.
Expand your knowledge with the little time you have, you never can tell what you might come across and when you do, never let it go.

Glorydina
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
The trut about business...

Long before now, Dangote whom already known to be successful in the whole of Africa and beyond thought he was a business man, not until he attended a huge business summit abroad.

One of the people who gave the speech on the summit was a 6 yr old boy. Astonished at the way the little boy spoke, he decided he really need to learn something from the little boy.
After the program, he got up and went to meet the boy and asked;
How come you are so little and you know so much?
The boy answered and said; what do you do?
Dangote with great sense of humor answered him "I am a business man"
The boy asked the second time.... "What do you do?"
Dangote, knowing that saying he is a business man hasn't answered the question went on to say, "I import and export".

The boy answered him "You are not a business man, not until you start producing your products, you at not a business man" and then he walked away.

Dangote, amazed at what the boy said saw some sense in that and started producing his own products.
Before now, he used to import refined sugar for branded packaging, but now he produces sugar.
Also before now, he used to import refined oil, but now, he will be one of the first nongovernmental organization to have a refinery.
The same with most of all his products.

Food for thought...
The business you are doing, is it really your business?
What if the company that produces your products decided to rest or shut down?
What does the business or firm you do business with holds for you?

Everyone must start somewhere, but don't just be too settled when you don't have a product to call your own.
Expand your knowledge with the little time you have, you never can tell what you might come across and when you do, never let it go.

Glory E. Ekpenyong.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Stay Safe
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2020
Dinaglory:
Stay Safe

Do you have a job to call your own?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Redxy(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2020
Whatsapp me +2348163740158
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Secure yourself today with multiple streams of imcome even without going anywhere.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dinaglory:
If you are just watching the news and doing nothing, I adjure you to start using to data to work online from the comfort of your homes and get paid daily.

You must be ready to work at least 2-3hrs daily for increased earnings.

Your daily earnings will depend solely on your efforts.

Contact me via WhatsApp on how to start +2348164572294 (08164572294)

Serious people only.

For those contacting through email, I am very sorry if I didn't respond fast because the email I gave before is always loaded.

You can use this email to contact me instead of the former if you don't want to use whatsapp and I will do well to reply fast.
admin@legitonlinejobsbox.com

But WhatsApp is always preferable for prompt response.

Thank you.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by passiveincom: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2020

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2020
Buying more PayPal dollars
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by solepager(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2020
dokibo:
Is it the Every Knows Partner program you r talking about? Why joining the whapps group for it.

It just simple to start, jus log in to https://everyknows.com then click on partner program to join, accept and start answering questions.

This is wat I do bfore I was paid

That link is taking me somewhere else
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
solepager:

That link is taking me somewhere else

Contact the poster of that link please
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sell your PayPal dollars to me
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Secure your financial future and have a second source of income.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Compliment your income, don't let them take you by surprise again and leave you hanging.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Another lockdown? No worries.

Work from home, intact, this is the best time.

Ask me why.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2020
Stay home! Stay safe!
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Work while at home
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Don't be bothered by stay home.

You can always work from home.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
No excuse
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by DamDan(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Please add me 07033878502
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Affected by the lockdown?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
No matter how old you are, you can decide to be independent.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by pweedieolamide: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Add me pls 09062103374.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Greattreasures: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Add me please 07065308344
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
pweedieolamide:
Add me pls 09062103374.

Alright
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greattreasures:
Add me please 07065308344

Alright
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
What would you do as a result of the economy now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 80RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates. Screening Begins 2ndDec 2020 / A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker / Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.